BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:29:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Do people adhere to pass left, merge right in FL?
View Quote

On three lane highways, nope. Center lane is often used to pass the dumbasses in the left lane going 10-15 slower than everyone else.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:47:04 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

On three lane highways, nope. Center lane is often used to pass the dumbasses in the left lane going 10-15 slower than everyone else.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Speed limits would be less necessary if drivers would more strictly adhere to the keep right except to pass law and if police actually enforced it. See German driving as evidence.

But this is America and everyone is special so they will sit in the left lane passing no one because they feel like it.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:52:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:You getting fined or jailed wouldn't be about collecting taxes, it would be about hopefully keeping your dumbass from killing someone else. Even if there were no other cars on the road you have no way of knowing when one is going to be sharing that road with you.
View Quote

This post has filled my brain with fuck.

"Even if there were no other cars on the road you have no way of knowing when one is going to be sharing that road with you."

Huh?

What are you trying to say, that we share the road with invisible cars? Cars that are there, and yet not there?
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:55:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:so...what are your tires rated at?......what are you going to do if you lose one at 100+ mph?
View Quote

You do know that not everyone drives a shit-bucket with 4 miss-matched wheels, right?

And that tire technology has progressed to the point where we share the roads with cars that can do 250+MPH on road-legal tires, right?
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You do know that not everyone drives a shit-bucket with 4 miss-matched wheels, right?

And that tire technology has progressed to the point where we share the roads with cars that can do 250+MPH on road-legal tires, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:so...what are your tires rated at?......what are you going to do if you lose one at 100+ mph?

Plus losing a tire at 80 versus 100 really makes a difference?
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:58:30 AM EDT
[#6]
Speeding threads are as bad as pot threads on GD.  So much derp.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 4:59:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Speeding threads are as bad as pot threads on GD.  So much derp.
View Quote

Speeding Dopers always zipping down the roads shooting reefer into their veins.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:00:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:No other drivers were alarmed by your high rate of speed?  You didn't have to change lanes repeatedly?  

Or was it 'Their problem.'

Look, maintaining a speed differential of 30+ mph relative to the speed limit is hazardous.  Doesn't matter if it's 30mph less, or more.  It cannot be justifed, and you should have been arrested, or at least cited.

You got lucky, which doesn't matter to you, because you aren't going to modify your behavior, because you're arrogant.
View Quote

The OP isn't arrogant, you're an idiot.

You're an idiot that can't comprehend that there are places where 90+MPH is the norm, and going 10 or even 11 miles an hours past that is not an exercise is weaving in and out of traffic and changing lanes repeatedly.

Just because you can't imagine that such places do, in fact, exist, doesn't change the fact that they...........do, in fact, exist.

Take your nancy-boy imagination derived fears some place else please.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:02:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

when you can know exactly when a tire is going to blow....you'll have a point.  ever watch what happens when a tire goes at that speed?.......Now, the question is....do you feel lucky?...well,  do you?   I will guarantee the results of such an accident will be different on a highway as opposed to a track, you wanna race?...take it there.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:12:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted: when you can know exactly when a tire is going to blow....you'll have a point.  ever watch what happens when a tire goes at that speed?.......Now, the question is....do you feel lucky?...well,  do you?   I will guarantee the results of such an accident will be different on a highway as opposed to a track, you wanna race?...take it there.
View Quote

When you can know when the psycho is going to attack you, you'll have a point.

When you can know that lightning is going to strike you, you'll have a point.

When you can know that the meteor is going to fall out of the sky and kill you, you'll have a point.

When was the last time you saw someone "lose a tire"? That shit doesn't happen anymore, unless someone is driving a beater, piece of shit car that they don't maintain. Riiiing!! The 1950s called, and they want their perceptions about tires back.

Look......

You want to imagine that what the OP did (and I and probably millions of other people in the US have also done) is somehow inherently so dangerous, that no mortal should try it. You're so desperate to freak-out over people driving in a perfectly safe manner at speeds you yourself would be uncomfortable with, that you're throwing out silly arguments about tires. Fortunately, that is not reality.

You may not have had the experience yourself, but there are times and places where traffic flows at 90-100+MPH, and it is safe, relaxing and enjoyable. There is a place in Michigan where the speeds on the freeway, for some un-known and awesome reason, just hop right up to around 100MPH, and everybody just goes with the flow. Hell, I've driven through that area dozens of times, and I almost don't notice the speed increase because everyone is doing it. Just because this doesn't represent reality to you, doesn't change that reality.

And, just so you will hopefully be able to calm yourself, the OP wasn't racing. And none of the other cars around him doing similar speeds were racing either. Even the people that were passing the OP weren't racing. He wasn't weaving in and out of traffic. He was moving with it.

Good Lord, now the OP was "racing". Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ but people freak out over things they can't comprehend.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:22:53 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
So you were driving 101mph endangering everyone around you and you are proud of that......pretty fucked up if you ask me....
View Quote

annnnnd we found our 5-under-the-speed limit left lane driver....

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:26:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

100 is very safe on the Florida turnpike on a sunny Sunday afternoon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was doing 101 in a 70.  I was lucky that the trooper was a gun guy and I had some cool stuff in the car with me, he left me off with a warning.  In my defense is was a beautiful day today, 86 degrees sunny with a bright blue sky so I had the top down and was not paying attention to my speed (although my normal speed on the turnpike is 90).   Trooper Herrera if you are a member here and see this, thank you and have a merry Christmas, I will donate what the ticket would have been to the NRA-ILA.

So you're driving over 100 mph in a convertible with the top down and a cache of guns in the backseat?

Yeah, seems legit.  Slow it down, sir.

Come on man, this is the "gunshine" state, the guns were right next to me (at least some of them).  Also our interstates are so flat and straight that really is a safe speed.
100 is not a safe speed if every one else is doing 75. You are reckless and should have gotten a reckless driving ticket.  

100 is very safe on the Florida turnpike on a sunny Sunday afternoon.

What part of the turnpike? Most parts I drive on, between Orlando and Miami, are usually pretty busy on an average day.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:31:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
You're full of shit. Don't try to convince people that the normal flow of traffic is 90. I grew up in Florida and have only been gone a few years now. I will often see 80 but that's it. Anything faster is certainly not the norm just because you do it. I've lived in every part of that state and it's all the same. You got lucky, nothing more.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So you were driving 101mph endangering everyone around you and you are proud of that......pretty fucked up if you ask me....

A lot of the time people on I75 do 90+mph. I'm not talking your odd whack job, I'm talking a good portion of the traffic in the left lane.  101 isn't necessarily a big deal.

As I said before 90 is the normal flow.  I don't get how so many people are caught up on the speed issue.   I know the road conditions are worse up north but a lot of people are acting like I was trying to break a land speed record.

Come down south we will show you how to drive.  Just don't bring ice with you,  that might throw us off a bit.

You're full of shit. Don't try to convince people that the normal flow of traffic is 90. I grew up in Florida and have only been gone a few years now. I will often see 80 but that's it. Anything faster is certainly not the norm just because you do it. I've lived in every part of that state and it's all the same. You got lucky, nothing more.

lol, I did 85 at one point coming back from Disney (I-4) just yesterday and was still getting passed by people. 75-80 is on the slow end of speed here.

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 5:58:35 AM EDT
[#14]
OP was in a BMW 335..... That thing was designed to get faster than 100 safely, German car designed for German roads people. Here in Ohio it is the twits who drive the speed limit in the left lane or sit in a semi's blind spot that cause the real nasty accidents. Don't even get me started on what happens when it rains or snows just a bit......
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:18:38 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

When you can know that the meteor is going to fall out of the sky and kill you, you'll have a point.

When was the last time you saw someone "lose a tire"? That shit doesn't happen anymore, unless someone is driving a beater, piece of shit car that they don't maintain. Riiiing!! The 1950s called, and they want their perceptions about tires back.

Look......

You want to imagine that what the OP did (and I and probably millions of other people in the US have also done) is somehow inherently so dangerous, that no mortal should try it. You're so desperate to freak-out over people driving in a perfectly safe manner at speeds you yourself would be uncomfortable with, that you're throwing out silly arguments about tires. Fortunately, that is not reality.

You may not have had the experience yourself, but there are times and places where traffic flows at 90-100+MPH, and it is safe, relaxing and enjoyable. There is a place in Michigan where the speeds on the freeway, for some un-known and awesome reason, just hop right up to around 100MPH, and everybody just goes with the flow. Hell, I've driven through that area dozens of times, and I almost don't notice the speed increase because everyone is doing it. Just because this doesn't represent reality to you, doesn't change that reality.

And, just so you will hopefully be able to calm yourself, the OP wasn't racing. And none of the other cars around him doing similar speeds were racing either. Even the people that were passing the OP weren't racing. He wasn't weaving in and out of traffic. He was moving with it.

Good Lord, now the OP was "racing". Jesus Tap-Dancing Christ but people freak out over things they can't comprehend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted: when you can know exactly when a tire is going to blow....you'll have a point.  ever watch what happens when a tire goes at that speed?.......Now, the question is....do you feel lucky?...well,  do you?   I will guarantee the results of such an accident will be different on a highway as opposed to a track, you wanna race?...take it there.

Look......

lol...did I hit a nerve?.....are you one of those "I'm a damn good driver 'cause I drive 30 over the limit all the time?..........guys like yourself are the reason insurance is so damned expensive......"herp..everybody else is doing it, derp"
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:19:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
OP was in a BMW 335..... That thing was designed to get faster than 100 safely, German car designed for German roads people. Here in Ohio it is the twits who drive the speed limit in the left lane or sit in a semi's blind spot that cause the real nasty accidents. Don't even get me started on what happens when it rains or snows just a bit......
View Quote

And American interstates are just like the Autobahn.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:28:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Just west of here on I-10 the speed limit is 80 MPH.  I figure 80 means 90 so that's what I set my cruise control on.  I wouldn't be worried about going 100 MPH.  You got lucky OP...stay safe.  
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:31:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Nope, but given that car's capabilities he is able to stop faster and more maneuverable than the average American car making it even better at less than Autobahn speeds.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:31:27 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Here in Ohio it is the twits who drive the speed limit in the left lane or sit in a semi's blind spot that cause the real nasty accidents.
View Quote

And I thought it was drunk drivers.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:32:19 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Nope, but given that car's capabilities he is able to stop faster and more maneuverable than the average American car making it even better at less than Autobahn speeds.
View Quote

Yep, a well equipped and "gifted" amateur.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:42:57 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
That's crazy stupid.
View Quote

Now I feel bad for the Z car you have posted pictures of. Poor thing never gets appreciated. Might as well
have bought a Camry.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:53:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Here in Ohio it is the twits who drive the speed limit in the left lane or sit in a semi's blind spot that cause the real nasty accidents.

Lately it has been the holiday shoppers who can not merge worth a damn around our malls.....
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 6:56:20 AM EDT
[#23]
bet gonoles' head would explode if the trooper was a libertarian.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 7:58:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
bet gonoles' head would explode if the trooper was a libertarian.
View Quote

He might have been,  we didn't talk about gay marriage,  but he didn't invite me to church either.   He likes guns,  but is a state hired oppressor, I am confused.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:00:53 AM EDT
[#25]
NoVaRight gets it.  Thanks for living in the real world.   Driving with a purpose,  must be a southern thing from what I see in this thread.   It must be the rebellious spirit.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:02:57 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I lived in Germany and Austria for a while and honestly our interstates are probably a little better than the autobahn.   We certainly have less traffic.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:20:19 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I lived in Germany and Austria for a while and honestly our interstates are probably a little better than the autobahn.   We certainly have less traffic.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

And the idiots that seem to fill up American highways?
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:24:15 AM EDT
[#28]
I cannot believe this hasn't been posted:

Gonoles, you are a badass. I choose to drive safe and obey the law. To each his own. Hopefully you don't kill anyone.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:27:28 AM EDT
[#29]
Hate hyperbole from anti gunners/love hyperbole about everything else. Arfcom is fun.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

We do excel in that regard.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:30:34 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

if you are a real floridian...you don't worry about those little towns like lawtey or waldo or wherever like 301....because its a normalcy, its the yankees that get burned....oh well
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just don't try that on 301 - LOL

I snake crawled thu Waldo yesterday and today on my road trip to Gainesville.

I will say that the weather was perfect for a bike ride.

Red

if you are a real floridian...you don't worry about those little towns like lawtey or waldo or wherever like 301....because its a normalcy, its the yankees that get burned....oh well

Yeah, can't say I slowed down on the 301 except when the fucking Canadians got in the way. That's one road that begs for speed.

I can tell you the 441 will make you want to slit your wrists around lake Okeechobee
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:33:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

On three lane highways, nope. Right lane is often used to pass the dumbasses in the left lane going 10-15 slower than everyone else.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

On three lane highways, nope. Right lane is often used to pass the dumbasses in the left lane going 10-15 slower than everyone else.

Fixed that for you.

Center  lane is used by fucking Canadians and massholes and other Yankees that think it's the cruising lane. Then you get the other asshole that thinks the left lane is for drag racing the center lane at .0001 MPH greater than them for the next 30 miles. Right lane is usually wide open so I am forced to pass on the right at 90+MPH. Sigh. Fuck florida.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:43:52 AM EDT
[#33]
See my screen name.  145 in a 70.  No traffic for 5 miles in either direction.  Had lots of pedal left, but road was getting bumpy.  Smoke em if you got em.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:lol...did I hit a nerve?.....are you one of those "I'm a damn good driver 'cause I drive 30 over the limit all the time?..........guys like yourself are the reason insurance is so damned expensive......"herp..everybody else is doing it, derp"
View Quote

Dude, do you practice throwing out ignorant statements, or is it just a natural talent you have?

"Guys like yourself"? You think that people like myself are the reason insurance is so damned expensive?

Tell me, how many at fault accidents have I been in in my 27 years of driving? How many points do I have on my license? Want a hint? I actually help keep insurance premiums down with my driving record.

If your insurance is expensive, which based on your whining it appears to be, it's your own damn fault. Being a shitty driver has nothing to do with whether or not you keep to the posted speed limits. In fact, most speed limit drivers I've seen are actually very terrible drivers that are afraid of their own lack of abilities, drive vehicles they know next to nothing about, and assume that everyone else is just as bad as they are.

Most speed limit drivers I know are afraid being behind the wheel, and think everyone else feels the same when driving.

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:46:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Sammy Hagar. Saw him many years ago when he opened for "Boston"  at the Richmond Va. Coliseum.

This was before his affiliation with Van Halen.

A very underrated guitar player.

Love that song.

ETA. Should've been a  "quote" instead of "reply".  
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:49:47 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Fixed that for you.

Center  lane is used by fucking Canadians and massholes and other Yankees that think it's the cruising lane. Then you get the other asshole that thinks the left lane is for drag racing the center lane at .0001 MPH greater than them for the next 30 miles. Right lane is usually wide open so I am forced to pass on the right at 90+MPH. Sigh. Fuck florida.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fixed that for you.

Right lane on I-75 is usually full of Semi's at 60-65!
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:08:27 AM EDT
[#37]
Wow, a warning for 31 over.

I'd say calling him "cool" would be an understatement.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:13:32 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

In other countries, 100MPH is no crime, and they have lower accident rates than we do.

View Quote

And much stricter licensing requirements (like actually knowing how to drive)

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:25:22 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
See my screen name.  145 in a 70.  No traffic for 5 miles in either direction.  Had lots of pedal left, but road was getting bumpy.  Smoke em if you got em.
View Quote

Please refer to the visual image five posts above yours.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:27:42 AM EDT
[#40]
Florida?
Winning?

Hmmm, something is fishy
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:42:56 AM EDT
[#41]
bunch of pussies on this board. OMG he was doing 100mph!!!!

CSB
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 9:43:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Dude, do you practice throwing out ignorant statements, or is it just a natural talent you have?

"Guys like yourself"? You think that people like myself are the reason insurance is so damned expensive?

Tell me, how many at fault accidents have I been in in my 27 years of driving? How many points do I have on my license? Want a hint? I actually help keep insurance premiums down with my driving record.

If your insurance is expensive, which based on your whining it appears to be, it's your own damn fault. Being a shitty driver has nothing to do with whether or not you keep to the posted speed limits. In fact, most speed limit drivers I've seen are actually very terrible drivers that are afraid of their own lack of abilities, drive vehicles they know next to nothing about, and assume that everyone else is just as bad as they are.

Most speed limit drivers I know are afraid being behind the wheel, and think everyone else feels the same when driving.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:lol...did I hit a nerve?.....are you one of those "I'm a damn good driver 'cause I drive 30 over the limit all the time?..........guys like yourself are the reason insurance is so damned expensive......"herp..everybody else is doing it, derp"

ooooh...I did hit a nerve....btw...36 years of driving..zero tickets, and zero accidents.....and I rarely do the limit...mostly 5-8 above.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 10:14:33 AM EDT
[#43]
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 10:18:32 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
The trooper I dealt with said today was a "century day" meaning they were only stopping people doing over 100. He said most troopers will not stop people until they are into the 90s.  I usually set my cruise control to just under 90 and never get stopped and routinely get passed..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I must say, since moving here I would say they are fairly lax in the speed limit department.  Gone by a couple of troopers doing 85+ thinking I was getting clipped for sure... nothing.  I think there is pending legislation to increase the speed limit here to 75, which I think makes sense.  It's flat, straight, and the weather is nearly always sunny and nice here.

The trooper I dealt with said today was a "century day" meaning they were only stopping people doing over 100. He said most troopers will not stop people until they are into the 90s.  I usually set my cruise control to just under 90 and never get stopped and routinely get passed..
Rt. 95 International Motor Speedway?

eta: Many many moons ago, me and another member here raced from Old Saybrook to Middletown.  It's about a 20 mile run and was fairly empty at that time of night.  We were both doing 128 mph (max for both of our 4AGE-powered cars).  We got there in under 10 minutes.  What a rush!

Now I'm old and drive like a grandma.  

eta:  Most of the time.  

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 10:37:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

ooooh...I did hit a nerve....btw...36 years of driving..zero tickets, and zero accidents.....and I rarely do the limit...mostly 5-8 above.
View Quote

What a rebel!
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 10:59:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depending on the exact U.S. interstate, I would agree.  I think it is HILLARIOUS to see people concerned about the speed difference between OP at 100 and someone at 70.  Sure, its not great, but in Germany, trucks are limited to 80kmh.  That's about 50mph.  You literally have a speed difference of over 100mph possible on the autobahn.

Lots of times 100 is reckless and dumb.  I don't think, on the facts presented it was in this case.  

Link Posted: 12/23/2013 11:41:22 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

What a rebel!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a rebel!

miss this?  that means my insurance rates are lower.....still high, but lower than the average rager....and I got the "need for speed" out of my system when I was much younger.....I grew up.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 12:16:17 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

miss this?  that means my insurance rates are lower.....still high, but lower than the average rager....and I got the "need for speed" out of my system when I was much younger.....I grew up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a rebel!

Let's be honest: How fast can a Nissan Versa go anyhow and well does it handle at that speed?

A 100mph really isn't all that fast in some places, like where the speed limit is already 80-85. And some aces traffic just naturally flows at 80-90mph. Heck, Montana didn't even have a daytime speed limit for a while. Good times.

Try getting out of western Washington sometime.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Let's be honest: How fast can a Nissan Versa go anyhow and well does it handle at that speed?

A 100mph really isn't all that fast in some places, like where the speed limit is already 80-85. And some aces traffic just naturally flows at 80-90mph. Heck, Montana didn't even have a daytime speed limit for a while. Good times.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a rebel!

To be honest the Versa zips right along......I did pass a Vette in it outside of Mazama last year...at about 90.
Oh I agree there are some places that 100 really wouldn't be that far out of line....but most drivers are not that capable of driving safely at that speed....they only believe they can.
Link Posted: 12/23/2013 8:41:26 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, we found  that guy  who thinks he has to enforce the speed  limit by pacing the car to his right so no one can pass.  "Take  that you young Fuckers!" he yells in the rear view mirror in the same raspy voice he yells at the neighborhood kids playing in his yard.
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top