Site Notices
Posted: 12/11/2013 7:40:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:22:42 PM EDT
[#1]
God is good.
Link Posted: 12/11/2013 9:46:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Yes it did.

Evil was allowed to carry out its evil plans until it felt satisfied it had done enough.  Dickhead should have been bleeding out in pain feeling like a dumbass as soon as he walked up to the door.  If evil hadn't of won, Emile would be playing in her crawl space.

That said it was still a good video of people's ability to endure and finding a positive in horrible situation.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
Bump
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:57:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Politicians enabled evil to win.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 2:59:39 PM EDT
[#6]
cry me a river with all this bleeding heart shit.

there are NOT 26 angels in heaven right now.

SH was an atrocity not a fucking fairy tale.

christ almighty.

no amount of rainbows and fucking unicorns is going to fix this shit.

damnit.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:10:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.
View Quote

Uhm... Ok?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Uhm... Ok?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.

Uhm... Ok?

SH is being used. Not only that, but the entire thing stinks, but they'll have the audacity to bring it back up for the sadness factor. "Remember the children, it's for the children. No, you don't need to see evidence or facts, just look at this video."
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:21:53 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

SH is being used. Not only that, but the entire thing stinks, but they'll have the audacity to bring it back up for the sadness factor. "Remember the children, it's for the children. No, you don't need to see evidence or facts, just look at this video."
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.

Uhm... Ok?

Maybe I missed where they were pumping some evil agenda to harm you in this video?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:22:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.
View Quote

My thoughts exactly. If God needs some angels why fucking take them in a moment of paralyzing fear and pain, leaving their loved ones behind in anguish. It was some horrific evil shit done by an evil, cowardly asshole. And, yes, he won.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:24:05 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Maybe I missed where they were pumping some evil agenda to harm you in this video?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.

Uhm... Ok?

The kids are being used. The memory is being used. The tragedy and everything it encompasses will be used to further an agenda. Remember how quickly new gun legislation was ready to go following this? All the parents and family members in favor of stricter legislation?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:24:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The kids are being used. The memory is being used. The tragedy and everything it encompasses will be used to further an agenda. Remember how quickly new gun legislation was ready to go following this? All the parents and family members in favor of stricter legislation?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.

Uhm... Ok?

Did you watch it?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:33:57 PM EDT
[#13]

Yes
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:40:00 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.
View Quote

Look dude..  People have different ways of copeing with tragedy and the shit sandwiches life dishes out.  No need to weed whack other people's hopes and dreams.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:40:05 PM EDT
[#15]
the harsh fact is in 5 years people will be joking about it and in 10 years, Mark Dice will be walking around LA (albeit with grey hair) asking college kids and surfer bro's "where Newtown happened".

it's been 12+ years since 9/11. no one effing remembers. all we have to show for it is a botched foreign policy (thanks to Obama) and a bunch of domestic spying.

i want to shed a tear when I see the faded "9/11 never forget" bumper stickers. we did forget.

same thing with Newtown. we'll look back and just remember how close we came to a federal AWB 2.0 and how CA, CT and NY went full retard with their gun laws.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:43:17 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.

Uhm... Ok?

Why don't you people do us a favor and rant about your conspiracies to your cat or something and stop making us look like a bunch of nuts in public?  For all your talk of "using" those kids, you're up there with them, dancing in their blood to a different tune and pretending you're special.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:47:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yes
View Quote

And your summary is that it's a propaganda piece for anti gun legislation. Got it.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:51:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

And your summary is that it's a propaganda piece for anti gun legislation. Got it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes

No, big picture. The macro view.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:51:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:52:10 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Look dude..  People have different ways of copeing with tragedy and the shit sandwiches life dishes out.  No need to weed whack other people's hopes and dreams.
View Quote

People in CT are tired of hearing about Sandy Hook/Newtown/Lanza.

I can't go anywhere without seeing a Green Ribbon bumper sticker or seeing "gun violence" plastered all over the newspaper, daily.

Also, just gonna leave this here....

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:56:31 PM EDT
[#21]
SNIP

Why don't you people do us a favor and rant about your conspiracies to your cat or something and stop making us look like a bunch of nuts in public?  For all your talk of "using" those kids, you're up there with them, dancing in their blood to a different tune and pretending you're special.

I'll guess by "you people" you mean those of us from CT and those of us with family in the immediate area of Newtown. Those of us with family that couldn't care less about conspiracies and found tons of holes in the stories?

The extra quote thing always kills the format of my responses. I'm not intentionally removing quotes.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:58:01 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.
View Quote

Every time I think I'm a real DICK, I come across a post like this.  I'm actually a damn nice guy.  

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 3:58:09 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm not entertaining conspiracy theory nonsense in here.
VA lock it down

Eta: Please
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:01:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:Why don't you people do us a favor and rant about your conspiracies to your cat or something and stop making us look like a bunch of nuts in public?  For all your talk of "using" those kids, you're up there with them, dancing in their blood to a different tune and pretending you're special.

View Quote

I don't see any conspiracy drivel in this thread.

Out of all the Newtown victim families, two, just two came out and said guns weren't the issue.

The rest were out there flying around the country parading on their sympathy tour.

Cute video, very moving, really.

Honest truth is some of them love the publicity now.

For people who just want to move on, they sure enjoy the spotlight.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
VA lock it down

View Quote

There isn't any conspiracy nonsense. You posted a cutesy video, even bumped it, and the thread didn't go your way. Now you're upset and it shows.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:04:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

VA lock it down

View Quote
You don't think the left used SH to further their gun control agenda? What conspiracy are you talking about?

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:05:35 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

I can't go anywhere without seeing a Green Ribbon bumper sticker or seeing "gun violence" plastered all over the newspaper, daily.

http://youtu.be/KkCB2Ee9cqw
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://youtu.be/KkCB2Ee9cqw

Have to say that really is odd. He really looks like a slime ball.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:06:10 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

SNIP

I'll guess by "you people" you mean those of us from CT and those of us with family in the immediate area of Newtown. Those of us with family that couldn't care less about conspiracies and found tons of holes in the stories?

The extra quote thing always kills the format of my responses. I'm not intentionally removing quotes.
View Quote
You have family that lived near a tragedy?  Fuck me, I didn't know you were speaking out of the always reliable near-omniscience of a small-town rumor mill.  I can't believe I mistook your talk about how the "whole thing stinks" and "holes in the stories" as anything approaching a paranoid approach to idle gossip, and for that I am ashamed.  You have my apologies, and I'm sorry for your lots.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:07:14 PM EDT
[#29]
It isn't over - evil might still win
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:07:45 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
There isn't any conspiracy nonsense. You posted a cutesy video, even bumped it, and the thread didn't go your way. Now you're upset and it shows.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

VA lock it down

That video you posted is the #1 troofer bullshit "evidence," and you know it.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:12:39 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
VA lock it down

lol
What the fuck am I upset about? That three retards can't take the video at face value and instead rant about gun control?  Upset? No. Disappointed? Maybe that. A little. Not surprised though.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:15:32 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
VA lock it down

It's a clip from Fox News. If you can't look past whatever truther YouTube page might be hosting it, you must be really damn dense.

Are you suggesting the truthers photoshopped this video or something?

It's Emilie Parker's father smiling and laughing on camera before going into tears mod when he realizes the camera is on. Emilie Parker is the girl in OP's video.

Nothing truther about it.

If you even bothered to read my other posts on the event, you'll realize I am far from a truther and in fact despise them.

That being said, I HAVE to question the man who gets caught out in that video clip's motivation. Fame perhaps? I don't know.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:18:03 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

It's a clip from Fox News. If you can't look past whatever truther YouTube page might be hosting it, you must be really damn dense.

It's Emilie Parker's father smiling and laughing on camera before going into tears mod when he realizes the camera is on. Emilie Parker is the girl in OP's video.

If you even bothered to read my other posts on the event, you'll realize I am far from a truther and in fact despise them.

That being said, I HAVE to question the man who gets caught out in that video clip's motivation. Fame perhaps? I don't know.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

VA lock it down

It has nothing to do with the youtube page.  I'm talking about how every goddamn troofer retard uses that to prime the pump before he dumps an assload of bullshit.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:19:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You have family that lived near a tragedy?  Fuck me, I didn't know you were speaking out of the always reliable near-omniscience of a small-town rumor mill.  I can't believe I mistook your talk about how the "whole thing stinks" and "holes in the stories" as anything approaching a paranoid approach to idle gossip, and for that I am ashamed.  You have my apologies, and I'm sorry for your lots.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

Ok, I'll clarify. Local newspapers, accounts, and conclusions contradicted the national media; the media you so readily eat up. I'm not say conspiracy, but I am saying please read, check sources before you assume what you're being fed is solid fact.

ETA: the local aspect also has to do with the facebook pages that reported kids dead........a day early. That isn't exactly "small-town rumor mill". Nobody accidentally reports their kid dead.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:29:12 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:It has nothing to do with the youtube page.  I'm talking about how every goddamn troofer retard uses that to prime the pump before he dumps an assload of bullshit.

View Quote

Well you won't be getting and truther crap from me, so sorry to disappoint you.

Not everyone who calls out the Newtown Brigade is a truther.

We folks in CT all this VERY personally.

But I suppose you wouldn't know anything about having to decide whether to register your 10/22 or face become a felon.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:30:32 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Ok, I'll clarify. Local newspapers, accounts, and conclusions contradicted the national media; the media you so readily eat up. I'm not say conspiracy, but I am saying please read, check sources before you assume what you're being fed is solid fact.

ETA: the local aspect also has to do with the facebook pages that reported kids dead........a day early. That isn't exactly "small-town rumor mill". Nobody accidentally reports their kid
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
SNIP

ETA: the local aspect also has to do with the facebook pages that reported kids dead........a day early. That isn't exactly "small-town rumor mill". Nobody accidentally reports their kid

Didn't see this coming. Nope. Not at all.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:31:03 PM EDT
[#37]
Video was heartbreaking.  Their loss is just unbelievable...

Doesn't mean I think we need changes to firearms law though.  That's where they get it wrong.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:34:33 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

christ almighty.

damnit.

Sure there is.  Reason and logic prevail over emotion and feelings.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:35:27 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SNIP

Jesus fucking Christ.

You busted out the "I'm not saying it's x, but it's x" thing, even.

Link Posted: 12/12/2013 4:37:05 PM EDT
[#40]
OP Request
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top