BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:25:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Happened to me about a month ago. They refunded the shipping and gave me a 90 day extension on my prime. No hassles or issues.
View Quote

I got an extension also.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
It never did show up did it?
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:37:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
if you have prime, and it takes longer than 2 days, they'll give you like $10 credit if you complain.
View Quote

This happened to me two weeks ago.  Amazon Prime routed thru FedEx Smartpost.  Pitched a bitch, $15.00 credit.  Don't accept their first explanation via email.
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:37:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Wife got a few things yesterday morning from Amazon, 4 separate shipments, the first of which arrived today containing a $2 pack of guitar picks for my son. Just boggles my mind that they can run that way profitably.
View Quote

sheer volume
Link Posted: 12/12/2013 5:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]
If this is the Future, I want to go back....................
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 2:28:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Amazon contacted me again last night and they said they have forwarded my comments to the shipping department about USPS final delivery services.  They also said they noted my account to not ship anymore of my Prime orders via USPS final delivery in the future.  
Link Posted: 12/13/2013 3:47:29 AM EDT
[#7]
I had a game recently miss it's delivery date.  They gave me a $10 credit on my account to be used towards my next purchase.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top