Timeline and location established.

Comprehension now enabled.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's nothing.

I was running at the university track one day when I was in school (back in late '80s or early '90s or thereabouts).  About a mile a way I noticed a Crashawk helo show up and orbit some spot about a mile up the road.  About the same time, a convoy of marked and unmarked vehicles passed by on the road adjacent to the track and sports complex-maybe twenty in all-headed towards the direction of the helo.

Turns out, someone reported a body disposed of in a well on the property of a farm where a meth lab was suspected.  They found the meth lab, but no body in the water well.  Family farm was "repurposed" once the old folks passed on and their yutes weren't interested in farming anymore....

Local, State, and federal LEO-to include a mulit-jurisdictional task force from city and county LE agencies in a couple of counties in the area.  It was quite a theatrical presentation for a town that boasts a population of only 12,000 or so people.

About 20 miles south in a town called Elida, low-flying aircraft were known to drop bags of product from 500 and below at night.  "No Country For Old Men" wasn't far off in either plot or principle.  Small towns in rural NM are rife with that kind of thing.

Border states.

Timeline and location established.

Comprehension now enabled.

Can someone translate this into English?
Link Posted: 12/3/2013 8:31:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
My neighbor had an unexpected visit from the Georgia State Patrol and 9 unmarked cars/ SUVs with people wearing DEA emblazoned rain gear.

Why the ruckus?

FYI, wife snapped the pic or two while trying to remain inconspicuous.
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa399/zombiecrisis/IMG_2642.jpg
Ihttp://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa399/zombiecrisis/IMG_9657.jpg
View Quote

Unreturned library books is my guess.

You are one keen observer!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:25:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Most likely some bullshit. Neighbor's son probably said "blaze it 420!" on xbox live and they decided that warranted a door kicking and a dog shooting.
View Quote

No kids.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:57:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Update?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 8:59:02 AM EDT
[#5]
What's your neighbors screen name?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:01:22 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What's your neighbors screen name?
View Quote

Does the neighbor have an ammo fort in his house?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:22:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Where in GA?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:33:12 AM EDT
[#8]
Guy probably forgot to turn off the porch light for a week, automated drug interdiction system at the electric company alerted local authorities.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do you know what line of work he is in?   Pharmacist?  Doctor?  Dentist?

View Quote

Undocumented Pharmacist would be my bet...
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 9:37:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Go ask

/thread
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top