Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 12
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I would think Libertarian senators and Congressfolks could do alot. One of your compatriots even posted an Article about generational warfare. Warfare doesn't just relate to shooting.

This is why I despair...
You expect me to trust the likes of folks who wont even run a political campaign to fight by my side in a bloody civil war?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How is working going to change anything?

You know you can just say that you don't know how to change the government.

Because like it or not, we cannot turn this ship around at the ballot box through the reasons I posted that you ignored.

I would think Libertarian senators and Congressfolks could do alot. One of your compatriots even posted an Article about generational warfare. Warfare doesn't just relate to shooting.

This is why I despair...
You expect me to trust the likes of folks who wont even run a political campaign to fight by my side in a bloody civil war?

You do understand the political landscape is COMPLETELY stacked against L party members right?

Hell even you were completely against them.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:33:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

You do understand the political landscape is COMPLETELY stacked against L party members right?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because like it or not, we cannot turn this ship around at the ballot box through the reasons I posted that you ignored.

This is why I despair...

As I said before when ya'll picked the guy who did the worst in the Republican primary, again...
Bring your own Candidate. A real one. Not some shithead we just told to fuck off a month ago. You even picked the shittiest of the losers. Who didn't bother to fucking campaign. Start now!! There has to be someone, anyone in the libertarian party worth pushing forward. Do it!!!!
For Fucks sake give us a fuckin choice... Not leftovers.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:35:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Really?  

You sir use cheap and greasy tactics.  Shame on you.  I never resorted to childish insults.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

First you lie and claim I've said things I have never said or even suggested, and then when called on it, you inarticulately resort to slinging childish insults.

Oafish and dishonest; not very impressive.

Really?  

You sir use cheap and greasy tactics.  Shame on you.  I never resorted to childish insults.

Your integrity is so shabby that you don't even realize that you do it.  You lie and attempt to claim I called her "stupid." When called on your lies, you respond in an Obama-esque manner, by lying AGAIN and claiming that I referred to her as "crazy."  It seems to be your thing.

I compare her to a 13'er in a very direct and overt manner; she is a relative nobody who appears on the internet who arrives with an inflated sense of her own self-importance, by delivering a treatise that nobody really wants to read -the classic 13'er.

13'er means neither stupid nor crazy, but is a common term that we have all used here on this site without anyone but YOU ever suggesting that it is the same thing as the "N Word" or is a shameful tactic.  But again, you make such allegations, because you are a liar.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:37:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

As I said before when ya'll picked the guy who did the worst in the Republican primary, again...
Bring your own Candidate. A real one. Not some shithead we just told to fuck off a month ago. You even picked the shittiest of the losers. Who didn't bother to fucking campaign. Start now!! There has to be someone, anyone in the libertarian party worth pushing forward. Do it!!!!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I despair...

So you believe a 3rd Party can win in the next election?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:56:57 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Night, it has nothing to do with a "third party", and everything to do with handing out government money and favors.  NO political party, or politician, who truly tries to shrink government and its expenses will  EVER win in this country.  It's just not going to happen.  

...and you're arguing with someone whose total financial support comes from government.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Night, it has nothing to do with a "third party", and everything to do with handing out government money and favors.  NO political party, or politician, who truly tries to shrink government and its expenses will  EVER win in this country.  It's just not going to happen.  

...and you're arguing with someone whose total financial support comes from government.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I just wanted to hear him say he thinks a third party can win after giving everyone else shit about voting for a third party.

I do find it very ironic that he now seems to be advocating for a third party though.

Maybe he is turning!
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:01:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Short of a ConCon happening, coming off right, and then actually being obeyed, I don't think there is any way that this train to hell is going to stop. Big government is too hungry.

Want to read something funny?   Read Federalist 17. Hamilton really knocked that one out of the park

The Anti crowd was SO FUCKING RIGHT.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:10:16 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Short of a ConCon happening, coming off right, and then actually being obeyed, I don't think there is any way that this train to hell is going to stop. Big government is too hungry.

Want to read something funny?   Read Federalist 17. Hamilton really knocked that one out of the park

The Anti crowd was SO FUCKING RIGHT.
View Quote

Stop being a radical.  

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:19:26 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I just wanted to hear him say he thinks a third party can win after giving everyone else shit about voting for a third party.

I do find it very ironic that he now seems to be advocating for a third party though.

Maybe he is turning!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Maybe he is turning!

Oh, I see, you're going for the title "miracle worker".

After you're finished with him, can you lay some logic on government social workers I'd like you to reform them as well.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:29:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

After you're finished with him, can you lay some logic on government social workers I'd like you to reform them as well.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Maybe he is turning!

I have already tried.

Trying to get them to bite the hand that feeds them is hard work.

I may have better luck telling my chickens to run away or they will be slaughtered!

The chickens don't believe me either!

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:36:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Your integrity is so shabby that you don't even realize that you do it.  You lie and attempt to claim I called her "stupid." When called on your lies, you respond in an Obama-esque manner, by lying AGAIN and claiming that I referred to her as "crazy."  It seems to be your thing.

I compare her to a 13'er in a very direct and overt manner; she is a relative nobody who appears on the internet who arrives with an inflated sense of her own self-importance, by delivering a treatise that nobody really wants to read -the classic 13'er.

13'er means neither stupid nor crazy, but is a common term that we have all used here on this site without anyone but YOU ever suggesting that it is the same thing as the "N Word" or is a shameful tactic.  But again, you make such allegations, because you are a liar.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

First you lie and claim I've said things I have never said or even suggested, and then when called on it, you inarticulately resort to slinging childish insults.

Really?  

So the comparison may be a bit extreme.  My intention was to show your hypocrisy.  Are you saying that the term 13'er has no negative connotation at all?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:47:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

So the comparison may be a bit extreme.  My intention was to show your hypocrisy.  Are you saying that the term 13'er has no negative connotation at all?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

Really?  

As much as Cherry
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:53:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is why I despair...

If your party continues with business as usual lack of candidates and just being general internet irritants no. No chance. However if you did what I suggest then you betcha it's possible.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 2:54:33 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

So you're advocating for a system of government that has never been tried but that you and its other advocates promise will work, double super pinky swear.

What's the difference between you and someone like Lenin in that regard?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hitler used gas chambers, anarchist subsist on machetes, starvation and burning tires. Ya'lls fantasy of anarchy will never happen the way you think it will. It never has.

You really should have some vague notion of anarchich though before demonstrating your ignorance.  Gas chambers, machetes

whether it has  never happened, is probably true.  We, so far, have not been an exception to the rest of mammals where the alpha/beta team secure for themselves preferential access to resources in the pack.  We just make up words to obfuscate the reality of it.  

Everyone owning themselves, being owned by no other, and not fucking with eachother is the goal of any moral man.  Though the FFs belived that gov was necessary, they believed it was a necessary EVIL, not just a necessity.  Their goal was to be as close to anarchy as possible.  That should be ours, at the very least.

So you're advocating for a system of government that has never been tried but that you and its other advocates promise will work, double super pinky swear.

Lol.  Anarchists advocate for,a system WITHOUT government.  Not for,a,system without rules or organization or leaders, but without a special class of people who are magically exempted from the non aggression principle.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You sir a Donkey.

Well said, genius.

Really?  

I explained in depth exactly how I meant it, in no uncertain terms.

You claimed that using that term is akin to using the N Word, not to mention, all your other lies.

The N Word?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:06:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

You claimed that using that term is akin to using the N Word, not to mention, all your other lies.

The N Word?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The N Word?

Like I said, it was an extreme example being used to prove a point.  A point that seems wont ever be seen.  If you truly believe the use of 13'er has no negative connotation to it, and youre offended by my response to such, I apologize.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:06:12 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Yup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Take a good look at the responses here. Tells one a hell of alot about the folks posting.
Never really bought into the "Immature fucktard living in Moms basement" thing, but the posts here have me wondering. No idea about what it means to be an American.
A 13 YO boys mentality when it comes to women is not something to be proud of.
I've been here a good bit now, and thankfully a thread has come along that may really seperate the wheat from the chaff. I have no argument whatsoever about anything Josie has put on the net'. Its great to hear someone else espousing beliefs similar to my own.

Yup

Ayup.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:13:32 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Lol.  Anarchists advocate for,a system WITHOUT government.  Not for,a,system without rules or organization or leaders, but without a special class of people who are magically exempted from the non aggression principle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hitler used gas chambers, anarchist subsist on machetes, starvation and burning tires. Ya'lls fantasy of anarchy will never happen the way you think it will. It never has.

You really should have some vague notion of anarchich though before demonstrating your ignorance.  Gas chambers, machetes

whether it has  never happened, is probably true.  We, so far, have not been an exception to the rest of mammals where the alpha/beta team secure for themselves preferential access to resources in the pack.  We just make up words to obfuscate the reality of it.  

Everyone owning themselves, being owned by no other, and not fucking with eachother is the goal of any moral man.  Though the FFs belived that gov was necessary, they believed it was a necessary EVIL, not just a necessity.  Their goal was to be as close to anarchy as possible.  That should be ours, at the very least.

You know how fucking naive you sound. When in human history has what you're advocating ever worked better than what we have now?

What you're dreamland looks like is warlords taking control, and those strongmen will end up ruling you much more harshly than your current form of government. You're nuts to think Non-aggression pacts can overcome human nature.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:16:14 PM EDT
[#19]
she borders anarchist.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:21:15 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So they were the "bad" Founding Fathers? (because they were statists)

Jefferson, Madison, etc were the "good" FF's because you agree more with their beliefs?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Sadly, the statists almost immediately began their programs to inflate that power.  

So you mean folks like Hamilton? Or Adams? Or Washington?

Adams, certainly.  His idea of a federal government was much farther along towards what we have now than most of them.  

Hamilton was also a statist.  

I haven't seen evidence that Washington was.

Jefferson, Madison, etc were the "good" FF's because you agree more with their beliefs?

relative to each other one party was more for freedom and another party was more for government.  of course today either of those two parties would be labeled as right wing extremist and potential domestic terrorist by the Department of Homeland Security.

as for the founding fathers being good or bad, well it is not really fair to judge them based on the moral standards we have today.  for their time they were pretty enlighten but many of them still owned slaves and whatnot, even Samuel Adam.  we can appreciate what they left us even whilst recognizing their shortcomings
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:27:16 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

So if youre indifferent to it, why the need to comment?
View Quote

Zing!

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:41:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Like I said, it was an extreme example being used to prove a point.  A point that seems wont ever be seen.  If you truly believe the use of 13'er has no negative connotation to it, and youre offended by my response to such, I apologize.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The N Word?

13'er means exactly what I said it means.  You are now suggesting that claiming it is akin to the N word disproves that 13'r has zero negative connotations?  How does that work? When did I claim that 13'er had zero negative connotations?  I did not.  

Your use of idiotic hyperbole does not offend me, nor does your unfortunate propensity for lying.  I've come to terms with the fact that not everyone values integrity.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:46:57 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
I didn't make it through the whole video, but you could definitely read between the lines and see that what she was suggesting was that government was the enemy of freedom and we'd be better off with none. That was the gist of her little diatribe.

Her message to police officers was classic GD derp as well. Comparing police officers in this country doing their duty as being akin to Hilter's Brown shirts who were just following orders...

Herp Derp. When police officers in this country start loading people into cattle cars, then maybe she'll sound a little less like a loon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually it's called a petulant distraction from the correct message perfectly aligned with traditional American principles.

Funny... I didn't know the founding fathers subcribed to anarchy. I didn't know that was a founding American Principle? That whole Constitution thing establishing a sovereign government must be way overblown.

Why would you assign a philosophy represented nowhere in the video to the video?

Re-watch maybe.

I didn't make it through the whole video, but you could definitely read between the lines and see that what she was suggesting was that government was the enemy of freedom and we'd be better off with none. That was the gist of her little diatribe.

Her message to police officers was classic GD derp as well. Comparing police officers in this country doing their duty as being akin to Hilter's Brown shirts who were just following orders...

Herp Derp. When police officers in this country start loading people into cattle cars, then maybe she'll sound a little less like a loon.
I think she was asking how far towards loading people in cattle cars will you go before its to far?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 3:51:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

You know how fucking naive you sound. When in human history has what you're advocating ever worked better than what we have now?

What you're dreamland looks like is warlords taking control, and those strongmen will end up ruling you much more harshly than your current form of government. You're nuts to think Non-aggression pacts can overcome human nature.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

sir if you do not understand the difference between a leader and a ruler let me help you. a leader is someone who was followed voluntarily.  that could be the pastor at church that had a Boy Scout Troop a manager at work.  none of these people have the authority to have you kidnapped locked up or killed if you do not go along with what they want..  sure they have some means of leverage within their institution but it is fundamentally voluntary, you chose to be there and you can choose to leave.  

a ruler is someone who can and will use violence to enforce compliance.  whether you were born under their Dominion or a majority of your fellow assholes appointed him into power or he is a foreign invader with a bunch of henchmen that set himself up is besides the point.  all of the voluntary organisations I pointed to are instances of the way people can create order without there being a actual ruler in the mix.  

take your own family. Do you give your wife black eyes if she does not do the dishes?  would you want that type of violence and threats of violence to be an integral part of the organization of your family?  

you say there has never been an instance of an anarchist stick society.  maybe you are right but is besides the point.  anarchist do not have some sort of scheme to violently overthrow their government and then impose anything on other people..  the idea is to try and make more and more human relationships the voluntary and peaceful gradually overtime, and organic and gradual moral Reformation, probably a multi-generational one.

if you were an abolitionist a couple hundred years ago I could just as easily say to you that you sound f****** naive because there has never been a civilization without some type of slavery.  I could bring up all sorts of objections to ending slavery same things such as the cotton is not going to pick itself xcetera.  fundamentally it is a moral question not a practical one.  there are moral objections to this notion that a certain group of people in a society should have the right to attack other people and steal from them.  I submit that the burden is on the status to show how that can be justified rather than on the anarchist for how that can be practical.

why do you not watch that video that I have linked on page 3 with the blonde with big tits.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:03:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Until I have drugged out zombies showing up at my door, I don't give two shits how they live their lives. Once they involve me or my family that's when things get messy. I don't care about the decisions individuals make about their lifestyles, I only care when their lifestyle puts my life or the lives of my family in jeopardy. The government should not be in place to determine what is good or bad, their job is to make sure our rights stay in place so we can enjoy our freedom.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Life would be so much better if Government just let everyone smoke Meth and grow weed in their basements. Oh the humanateee.  

Until I have drugged out zombies showing up at my door, I don't give two shits how they live their lives. Once they involve me or my family that's when things get messy. I don't care about the decisions individuals make about their lifestyles, I only care when their lifestyle puts my life or the lives of my family in jeopardy. The government should not be in place to determine what is good or bad, their job is to make sure our rights stay in place so we can enjoy our freedom.

You are wasting your time trying to explain it. People like that say they support freedom but their idea of freedom is solely regarding activities, morals and habits they approve of.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:08:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

I believe they can. I think I already stated I don't trust Government, My Command team, Civilians, Random folks on the Internet preaching anarchy and "take your guns to the steps of the white house." I look at it all with a Jaundiced eye. You folks with the Somali flags, you are aligning with anarchists in Somalia.... Murdering scum. Or with the folks who flew the Bonnie Blue Flag, folks willing to kill their own country men so they could own other people a little longer. I look real hard at that and really wonder about motivations. In short I've spent my life defending......... What? At best nothing. I've safe guarded you civilians right to piss everything away. Which you have almost completed your goals of enthusiastically pissing everything away.

So go strap on your Guy Fawkes mask and throw a chair through a Whole Foods window.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

I believe they can. I think I already stated I don't trust Government, My Command team, Civilians, Random folks on the Internet preaching anarchy and "take your guns to the steps of the white house." I look at it all with a Jaundiced eye. You folks with the Somali flags, you are aligning with anarchists in Somalia.... Murdering scum. Or with the folks who flew the Bonnie Blue Flag, folks willing to kill their own country men so they could own other people a little longer. I look real hard at that and really wonder about motivations. In short I've spent my life defending......... What? At best nothing. I've safe guarded you civilians right to piss everything away. Which you have almost completed your goals of enthusiastically pissing everything away.

So go strap on your Guy Fawkes mask and throw a chair through a Whole Foods window.

Wrong anarchists.  Those guys are largely 4chan-fueled socialist/communists.
Quoted:Bonnie Blue Flag

Marx believed that a stateless society was necessary for human freedom too.

Marx
believed that the entire world should be the only state.  Stateless was
in reference to individual nation states.  Or so I've always been
taught.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:09:17 PM EDT
[#27]
She rawks!!!
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:14:12 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:Bonnie Blue Flag
Marx believed that a stateless society was necessary for human freedom too.

Marx believed that the entire world should be the only state.  Stateless was in reference to individual nation states.  Or so I've always been taught.

You were taught wrong. Marx's desired final situation for the world was one where there was no government because there was no exploitation by capital.

It's worth noting that he describes capital in the same way that a lot of the Anarcho-Libertarians on this board describe government.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:19:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

All I heard was titties.
View Quote

Me to
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:22:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

13'er means exactly what I said it means.  You are now suggesting that claiming it is akin to the N word disproves that 13'r has zero negative connotations?  How does that work? When did I claim that 13'er had zero negative connotations?  I did not.  

Your use of idiotic hyperbole does not offend me, nor does your unfortunate propensity for lying.  I've come to terms with the fact that not everyone values integrity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The N Word?

You claimed you weren't attacking the messenger with your words.  I merely pointed out that you were with the use of the word 13'er and I went a little overboard with my comparison.  I apologized for that.  Make up your mind, you insinuate this when you respond that you're not attacking the messenger.  Better yet, GTFOH with your passive aggressive trolling its lost its luster.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:36:59 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Seriously?  That's the direction you want to take?  Dude, I was married to a screaching leftist-- I know the tactics too well to bite on this offal.
Quoted:

13'er
means exactly what I said it means.  You are now suggesting that
claiming it is akin to the N word disproves that 13'r has zero negative
connotations?  How does that work? When did I claim that 13'er had zero
negative connotations?  I did not.  

Your use of idiotic
hyperbole does not offend me, nor does your unfortunate propensity for
lying.  I've come to terms with the fact that not everyone values
integrity.

Dude!  Page 9!  Why are you even still here pissing
and moaning over a video you said yourself you didn't watch?  Why not
just start a new thread about shitty 13'ers and how useless they are?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You claimed you weren't attacking the messenger with your words.  I merely pointed out that you were with the use of the word 13'er and I went a little overboard with my comparison.  I apologized for that.  Make up your mind, you insinuate this when you respond that you're not attacking the messenger.  Better yet, GTFOH with your passive aggressive trolling its lost its luster.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The N Word?

That is not an attack, it is merely an explanation as to why I don't care what she says. It's as trite and boring as a 13'er and I don't care.  Is that an attack?  Only if you are a whiny little bitch.

But I can see that you are upset.  There's nothing passive or covert in anything I am saying. I speak truthfully and in a straight forward manner.  You, on the other hand, have repeatedly lied and use the Leftist tactics of equating any criticism with racism.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:45:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Dream girl has a lot more to do with looks.
View Quote

Been out with physically beautiful women.  Been out with witty, intelligent women.  Been out with a whole assortment of different types.  Over the years, I've learned one or two things.  

1.  The best sex I've ever had wasn't the best lay I've ever had.

2. The most physically beautiful woman I've ever been out with was ugly as fuck where it counted.

3. Beauty is subjective once the woman opens her mouth and her mind starts making an appearance.

4. There's an ugly threshold (at least for some of us) beyond which the brightest mind and greatest personality struggles to shine through.  This threshold is different for all of us, and one man's beauty is another man's hog.

5. You dream when you sleep.  Your eyes are closed when you sleep.  Your dream girl is the girl who makes you happy to wake up from that sleep beside, regardless of whether she can win anybody's beauty contest but yours.

6. It's ruinously difficult to communicate with anyone who doesn't speak your language.  A physical beauty who only speaks collectivism (or, god forbid, progressivism) will have great difficulty speaking to a SO who speaks freedom/liberty.

Rosie ain't bad, physically.  Sure, she carries a few more pounds than the runway models currently in favor.  Of course, she's a little underfed, classically.  Need to put on a few extra pounds to match some of those Greek or Roman statues-- or even the early 19th century flavor.  In fact, I'd wager that Marylin Monroe, Mae West, Anita Ekberg, and a host of other (in their day-- don't, dear God, google Anita Ekberg!) beauty queens from the '50s-'60s would all tip the scales upwards of what Josie boasts.

Overall, quite the all-American country girl cutie.

Her head seems to be MOSTLY in the right place.  If the words she's saying in the video are her's or in alignment with hers, she rings more libertarian than anarchist.

She has a pleasant voice that I (personally, for what it's worth) wouldn't mind hearing first thing in the morning.

End result (in my mind) tips the scale farther towards the side of "dream girl" than not.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:53:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Give it a rest cinncinatus.  Next thing you know youll be doing a larry craig style press statement saying:
"im not a statist, ive never been astatist, ill never be a statist."

listen, I get your point, it is a criticism of the human species that to get most men to listen to something, the messenger has to have tits.  but that simply is how things are and you have to deal with people as they are to get through to them.  Am I frustruated that no one watchs vids I post of "tubby" bc he is a mustachioed ginger.  Sure, but im happy at leasr that sugar britches can get a little traction.

You are adding nothing of value to the conversation here.  Please go start another thread about how whoever is stupid.  Thx
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 4:57:43 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Give it a rest cinncinatus.  Next thing you know youll be doing a larry craig style press statement saying:

listen, I get your point, it is a criticism of the human species that to get most men to listen to something, the messenger has to have tits.  but that simply is how things are and you have to deal with people as they are to get through to them.  Am I frustruated that no one watchs vids I post of "tubby" bc he is a mustachioed ginger.  Sure, but im happy at leasr that sugar britches can get a little traction.

You are adding nothing of value to the conversation here.  Please go start another thread about how whoever is stupid.  Thx
View Quote

You've convinced me.  This thread is just too full of stupid.  Have a great night
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:00:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

I've got to agree with this. I have nothing against cinncinatus, but this thread isn't about bitching about '13ers. As to the messenger, I can appreciate anyone who is willing to make an honest statement about their beliefs, and even MORE so when the generally coincide with mine. The "hotness" of the messenger has no bearing, although I will say, if I was 20 years younger I would most definitely pursue ;). Skinny girls are to...skinny.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:08:11 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not all .gov employees are created equal, you do realize this yes?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:14:15 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What bothers me about her and those of you who agree with her is that your thinking has so alienated "government" from individuals or even groups of individuals that you've forgotten that government, like Madison says, is made up of men who are just as fallible as anyone else, including your average person off the street.

What nobody has been able to answer yet is what keeps this mass of popular power that's supposed to hold the government in line from becoming oppressive itself. If government can do evil because it's made up of ordinary men, then what keeps the people, being made up of ordinary men as well, from doing evil?

(lots of blather) /snip/.

We don't need anarchy. We need the gov to fear us which they do not and have not for a very long time. Our system of gov works just fine, the assholes working the system are the problem.. We need to replace ALL OF THEM with new members. Members who will follow the COTUS. Once they are run out of DC the new guys might have a different view of things, if not we would have to run them out also.

Anarchy is a joke just like thinking that changing only the president is a joke. They all need changed and changed now.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:21:16 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:28:40 PM EDT
[#40]

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:29:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do.

...then the source of a person's checks is not really an accurate litmus test for their beliefs.

Most .mil could be called conservative, the ones with a functioning brain anyways. It's a false argument to suggest that everyone working for Uncle Sam is a socialist or a statist, as you seem to be implying.

This chick is not breaking any fresh ground. It's nice to see someone discovering traditional American values and I give her points for not being a complete airhead, but after I got the gist and the novelty of a nice rack wore off, I was done.

She's no Allan West or Thomas Sowell, but she's got the basics figured out.
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do.

...then the source of a person's checks is not really an accurate litmus test for their beliefs.

Most .mil could be called conservative, the ones with a functioning brain anyways. It's a false argument to suggest that everyone working for Uncle Sam is a socialist or a statist, as you seem to be implying.

This chick is not breaking any fresh ground. It's nice to see someone discovering traditional American values and I give her points for not being a complete airhead, but after I got the gist and the novelty of a nice rack wore off, I was done.

While it's not impossible, it's more difficult if they are dependent on a government check.  Something about biting the hand that feeds you, and all that.

Then there are many who have no real marketable skills.  Their job or career doesn't really exist outside of government.  If it wasn't for the coercion used by government to take money from people to fund their government check, they'd never be able to trade their skills in a voluntary way in a free market.    

Nothing is absolute, but getting a government check does seem to have a significant influence on a person's political beliefs.  This is clearly demonstrated in this thread and threads like it.  

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:  

While it's not impossible, it's more difficult if they are dependent on a government check.  Something about biting the hand that feeds you, and all that.

Then there are many who have no real marketable skills.  Their job or career doesn't really exist outside of government.  If it wasn't for the coercion used by government to take money from people to fund their government check, they'd never be able to trade their skills in a voluntary way in a free market.    

Nothing is absolute, but getting a government check does seem to have a significant influence on a person's political beliefs.  This is clearly demonstrated in this thread and threads like it.  

You still don't seem to see a difference between .mil employees and the administrative bodies of government.

Is there waste in both? Absolutely. But from which could more fat be trimmed?
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:24:30 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I do.

Thank God we're defining this by who gets paid by whom. I was afraid for a second that I might be on the wrong side of the de-kulakization.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:29:45 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:  

You still don't seem to see a difference between .mil employees and the administrative bodies of government.

Again, I don't believe in absolutes.

The military is an authoritarian, socialist system, which strictly regulates and controls individual behavior, and has a well defined authoritarian hierarchical command structure and culture.   There are a few individuals who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated in this system, and like it, that they imagine it's a good way to organize society in general. Which of course it's not.  Hopefully, most don't feel this way, but more then a few do.  

What we have today is a malignancy.  Debating on which part of this malignancy needs to be sectioned more, seems somewhat pointless to me.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:53:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I do.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do.

And you derive absolutely no benefits from that government taking money from people, right?

The military is a total waste of tax payer dollars, and the Founders were  morons for putting national defense as a responsibility of the government in the constitution. That is what you are saying, yes?

All people in the military have no skills outside of the mil or gov. It doesn't matter that the overwhelming majority of the mil is non-combat arms and that the training people get in the mil often helps them attain civilian employment outside of the mil and gov (especially non-combat arms related jobs..).
Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:55:25 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:  

The military is an authoritarian, socialist system, which strictly regulates and controls individual behavior, and has a well defined authoritarian hierarchical command structure.   There are a few individuals who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated in this system, and like it, that they imagine it's a good way to organize society in general. Which of course it's not.  Hopefully, most don't feel this way, but more then a few do.  

What we have today is a malignancy.  Debating on which part of this malignancy needs to be sectioned more, seems somewhat pointless to me.

Well it's not pointless. And to call the military "socialist" makes me not even want to address that any further.

What are we talking about again?

Oh yeah... this chick.

She's got a nice rack and has a basic understanding of the tenets of limited government, and how it's a design in the best interests for a society founded in individual liberty and property rights.

But she's no messiah.

Some here have noted her anarchical tendencies. I never saw them... possibly because I got bored after one video. I just chimed in again to point out your error in professing that anyone who earns their living in the public sector is impervious to the principles of  fiscal conservatism and limited government.

Based on these and your previous posts, I'd contend that you're someone a little too deeply rooted in the ideological, and tend towards the dream even when repeated real world experiments produce different results.

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 6:56:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The military is an authoritarian, socialist system, which strictly regulates and controls individual behavior, and has a well defined authoritarian hierarchical command structure and culture.   There are a few individuals who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated in this system, and like it, that they imagine it's a good way to organize society in general. Which of course it's not.  Hopefully, most don't feel this way, but more then a few do.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:   ...then the source of a person's checks is not really an accurate litmus test for their beliefs.

It's amazing how often people who claim to be rightwing often sound like liberals. An Anarchist is anarchist I suppose.

Did you show up to protest the WTO this year? How was Bali? Am I giving you too much credit for assuming you could afford to go to Bali?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:07:22 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:
And you derive absolutely no benefits from that government taking money from people, right?
The military is a total waste of tax payer dollars, and the Founders were  morons for putting national defense as a responsibility of the government in the constitution. That is what you are saying, yes?
All people in the military have no skills outside of the mil or gov. It doesn't matter that the overwhelming majority of the mil is non-combat arms and that the training people get in the mil often helps them attain civilian employment outside of the mil and gov (especially non-combat arms related jobs..).

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Then there are many (many... as in not all) who have no real marketable skills.  Their job or career doesn't really exist outside of government.  If it wasn't for the coercion used by government to take money from people to fund their government check, they'd never be able to trade their skills in a voluntary way in a free market.    

BRAVO!

You've managed both an appeal to emotion AND straw man argument in the same comment!  

Tell me, where in my comment did I write anything close to what you are implying I wrote?

Link Posted: 12/4/2013 7:08:40 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

View Quote

The military is an authoritarian, socialist system, which strictly regulates and controls individual behavior, and has a well defined authoritarian hierarchical command structure and culture.  There are a few individuals who have been so thoroughly indoctrinated in this system, and like it, that they imagine it's a good way to organize society in general. Which of course it's not.  Hopefully, most don't feel this way, but more then a few do.  

And it's the hierarchical command structure of the military that makes it effective.

Which brings me back to why I have so little faith in the Anarcho-Libertarian conception of people's war as a means to increase freedom.

Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top