Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 30
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:40:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Note how everyone now insists that the car was travelling along the road at 45, the same as when it hit the tree.  Think maybe the gigantic brakes on the flyweight car slowed it down a little first?

People driving minivans probably go thru there at 60.

Just because you like this actor (all the sudden), you don't have to completely abandon all grip on reality.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:46:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Carbon shatters when stressed the wrong way as it was designed.

At 45mph it is likely the quick onset of fire that killed them and not the actual crash. Those cars passenger compartments are very strong crash cages.

That model of porsche is basically a race car with head lamps. A few people own them locally in Stock form and I have heard them described as "terrifying, scary and too much for any normal person". And those are factory cars. This car was modified so it could be a matter of a simple driving error or a malfunction to the car in ssome way.

In any case 45mph is not crazy speeds and 2 people with families died in what I am betting was a fiery, horrible death. It's not funny and if you think it is well think about yourself burning to death and people making fun of you for no good reason.

Assholes
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:49:54 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
45?  Cops interviewed on TV a couple hours ago were estimating 90ish...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I just saw on TMZ that they were doing 45mph, the tree was actually doing 65mph, so a total impact mph of +/- 110mph. Nearby surveillance photos show them street racing the tree before ultimately peaking out at 45mph(rev limiter) and losing the race. According to TMZ, a CGT is designed to break away in high impact crashes(30+mph)  and launch random parts 50+ feet away, so the story makes sense.

The combined impact speed is a myth.

Yea I just cant see a pro race car driver losing this car at 45mph, just no way. If they did they would have just hit the curb and lost maybe a rim or two.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 5:55:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Carbon shatters when stressed the wrong way as it was designed.

At 45mph it is likely the quick onset of fire that killed them and not the actual crash. Those cars passenger compartments are very strong crash cages.

That model of porsche is basically a race car with head lamps. A few people own them locally in Stock form and I have heard them described as "terrifying, scary and too much for any normal person". And those are factory cars. This car was modified so it could be a matter of a simple driving error or a malfunction to the car in ssome way.

In any case 45mph is not crazy speeds and 2 people with families died in what I am betting was a fiery, horrible death. It's not funny and if you think it is well think about yourself burning to death and people making fun of you for no good reason.

Assholes
View Quote

what the jumping fuck are you talking about?

This thread is truly one of the weirdest things I ever saw on arf

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just saw on TMZ that they were doing 45mph, the tree was actually doing 65mph, so a total impact mph of +/- 110mph. Nearby surveillance photos show them street racing the tree before ultimately peaking out at 45mph(rev limiter) and losing the race. According to TMZ, a CGT is designed to break away in high impact crashes(30+mph)  and launch random parts 50+ feet away, so the story makes sense.

A lot of rear engined super cars are designed to separate at the firewall in a moderate impact.  This lambo is estimated to have been going 50 ish MPH.  

So FWIW,  It doesn't necessarily mean they were hauling ass.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:05:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

A lot of rear engined super cars are designed to separate at the firewall in a moderate impact.  This lambo is estimated to have been going 50 ish MPH.  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4RY3UwudlM

Exactly this.

I am around supercars all summer. In a crash the passenger structure is built to be a cage and the rear engine/driveline to separate away from the main structure.

In this case I am betting it was the fire that killed them. Not the crash as it was not crazy high speed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4RY3UwudlM

Exactly this.

I am around supercars all summer. In a crash the passenger structure is built to be a cage and the rear engine/driveline to separate away from the main structure.

In this case I am betting it was the fire that killed them. Not the crash as it was not crazy high speed.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:06:08 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Note how everyone now insists that the car was travelling along the road at 45, the same as when it hit the tree.  Think maybe the gigantic brakes on the flyweight car slowed it down a little first?

Just because you like this actor (all the sudden), you don't have to completely abandon all grip on reality.

View Quote

I've been in a car traveling sideways at speed. The brakes weren't doing me much good, YMMV.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I've been in a car traveling sideways at speed. The brakes weren't doing me much good, YMMV.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Could have been a brake failure for all we know. Or a suspension failure. Either would render a car difficult to control.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:10:50 PM EDT
[#9]
A little off topic but.

2014 Porsche 918 Spyder - Jay Leno's Garage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qlBUB9RqY_I

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:10:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yup.

Could have been a brake failure for all we know. Or a suspension failure. Either would render a car difficult to control.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup.

Witness reports discussed a few pages back that it was leaking fluids. All the info combined paints a realistic picture.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:18:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:19:45 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Witness reports discussed a few pages back that it was leaking fluids. All the info combined paints a realistic picture.
View Quote
It for sure left fluids all over the place after it hit. Granted I've never had a Carrera GT but most Porches have the fluids in the rear.  The front is a trunk of sorts.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:20:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:22:29 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I still think it has to be faster than 45.

Carbon fiber monocoques are supposed to be super strong.

Getting sheered in half, rupturing the tank?

I'm dubious.
View Quote

Rigid isn't the same as strong.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:26:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm dubious.

It can actually work to hurt strength.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm dubious.

I don't know man, CF is supposed to be pretty strong as well.

From the pics of that Aventador, the Carrera GT wasn't a clean planned separation, it looks like the car was sheered right at the seat backs/firewall.

If the tank got ruptured and instantly lit up, there was some serious energetics happening.

All speculation, of course, but I have faith in the Porsche engineers.

That car was going fast when it hit.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:29:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
It for sure left fluids all over the place after it hit. Granted I've never had a Carrera GT but most Porches have the fluids in the rear.  The front is a trunk of sorts.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been on the scene of a few accidents through the years. It's probably almost 1000. It could be more, some days I'm at 3 or more. Some days none, I guess it evens out. Either way, I like to think I know a little something about them. Just a little, MAYBE even a little more than a layman. Just maybe.

The difference between leaking before and after from a moving car is blatant.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:32:02 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm dubious.

Yep. Steel with the highest tensile strength is also some of the most brittle.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:34:18 PM EDT
[#19]
I'm amazed at the destruction, death and damage if that car impacted at 45mph.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:37:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

From the pics of that Aventador, the Carrera GT wasn't a clean planned separation, it looks like the car was sheered right at the seat backs/firewall.

If the tank got ruptured and instantly lit up, there was some serious energetics happening.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm dubious.

CF is super strong, but when stressed in a way that it was not designed it will shatter like glass.

Take a formula 1 car for instance. Their body, suspension, wings etc are all CF. And take super extreme loads, but when they are hit lightly under stress in a wrong way the cars appear to explode. Wings, suspension, bodywork all goes flying.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:38:37 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

It's more than what I'd expect to see, BUT, in the aforementioned wrecks I've worked, I have to say that I have seen a LOT of odd shit.  From trucks that were driven up to the wrecker in which both occupants died, to mini SUVs crushed so bad that no one checked for living occupants and the person inside had a few scratches and nothing else. I watched a guy die after a ten mph impact, and I've seen damn near ok after 85mph ejections.  You really just never know. I'm not saying that the car was doing 45, I'm just saying that my experienced gut says it's possible.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:39:22 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

CF is super strong, but when stressed in a way that it was not designed it will shatter like glass.

Take a formula 1 car for instance. Their body, suspension, wings etc are all CF. And take super extreme loads, but when they are hit lightly under stress in a wrong way the cars appear to explode. Wings, suspension, bodywork all goes flying.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm dubious.

Like I said, rigid does not equal strong.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:39:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Here's a pic off of Wrecked Exotics:

This happened after a light rain, this guy turned left on the road going at least 90mph and just lost it, the car spun out, (rear end) took out about 35 feet of a cinder block wall, then spun & hit the wall again with the front end, one of the wheels flew across the street into a neighborhood, the guy came out with one little scratch
View Quote

No separation.

Crashed into a retaining wall at California Speedway on June 2nd. Car was travelling approximately 150 mph when it lost control. Sadly, 2 people were killed, the passenger being Corey Rudl, one of the best internet marketers in the world. The driver was also well known and liked among Porsche enthusiasts. Both will be missed.
View Quote

No separation, even at a buck fifty.

I'm thinking the concrete pole hit right over Paul's right shoulder and just sheered/ripped the car in two.

I don't think it would do that at 45mph.

Buuuut, I could be totally full of shit and wrong, so take it with a big grain of salt.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:44:19 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
So they were putting along at the speed limit when the race car spontaneously combusted and fell apart?
View Quote

Well, the basic underlying theme of this thread is that those two guys were not doing anything wrong at all.  

Not speeding even the teeny tiniest little bit.

Sure you and I would be driving our commuter cars thru there at 60, but the two dead guys absolutely positively did not.

Probably the garbage man drives his truck thru there at 60.

Sure, it's no big deal at all.  People drive faster than the limit all the time.  There are plenty of roads that are posted 45 and people drive 60 on them.

But those two race drivers suddenly turned into complete nerds and let that awesome car burble along at 45.  Because they have to be completely innocent.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20060402_002.jpg

No separation.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050602_004.jpg

I'm thinking the concrete pole hit right over Paul's right shoulder and just sheered/ripped the car in two.

Buuuut, I could be totally full of shit and wrong, so take it with a big grain of salt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

This happened after a light rain, this guy turned left on the road going at least 90mph and just lost it, the car spun out, (rear end) took out about 35 feet of a cinder block wall, then spun & hit the wall again with the front end, one of the wheels flew across the street into a neighborhood, the guy came out with one little scratch

No separation.

Crashed into a retaining wall at California Speedway on June 2nd. Car was travelling approximately 150 mph when it lost control. Sadly, 2 people were killed, the passenger being Corey Rudl, one of the best internet marketers in the world. The driver was also well known and liked among Porsche enthusiasts. Both will be missed.

I'm going with you not being full of shit
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:45:24 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Yea I just cant see a pro race car driver losing this car at 45mph, just no way. If they did they would have just hit the curb and lost maybe a rim or two.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Best post so far.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:49:52 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well, the basic underlying theme of this thread is that those were not doing anything wrong at all.  

Sure you and I would be driving our commuter cars thru there at 60, but the two dead guys absolutely positive did not.

Sure, it's no big deal at all.  People drive faster than the limit all the time.  There are plenty of roads that are posted 45 and people drive 60 on them.

But those two race drivers suddenly turned into complete nerds and let that awesome car burble along at 45.  Because they have to be completely innocent.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So they were putting along at the speed limit when the race car spontaneously combusted and fell apart?

Well, the basic underlying theme of this thread is that those were not doing anything wrong at all.  

Sure you and I would be driving our commuter cars thru there at 60, but the two dead guys absolutely positive did not.

Who said they weren't doing anything wrong? Have you never done anything stupid? Only people I know that hasn't done something that could have killed them are fucking pussies.

I've done hundreds of things that should have killed be. The difference between me, and them is that it wasn't my time to die.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:50:52 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No separation.

I'm just speculating.  Here's a couple other pics on Wrecked Exotics of a planned separation:

You can see the roof is still on and passenger compartment is still in one piece.

If you look at the Walker wreck pics, the roof is gone and the passenger cell is completely shattered.

I still think they were going pretty fast, which again, is an indictment against the driver, not the passenger.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:56:40 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Who said they weren't doing anything wrong? Have you never done anything stupid? Only people I know that hasn't done something that could have killed them are fucking pussies.

I've done hundreds of things that should have killed be. The difference between me, and them is that it wasn't my time to die.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yup. I've rode and owned 200+hp bikes and raced amateur 1000cc super bikes. Crashed at 100+ mph and been side swiped by a car and slammed into a wall at 60.

I was able to sleep in my own bed each night. I've don't lots of really really dangerous and dumb stuff. Some my fault and some not. But I was just lucky. These guys,whatever caused the accident, were not lucky that day.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:57:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

It's more than what I'd expect to see, BUT, in the aforementioned wrecks I've worked, I have to say that I have seen a LOT of odd shit.  From trucks that were driven up to the wrecker in which both occupants died, to mini SUVs crushed so bad that no one checked for living occupants and the person inside had a few scratches and nothing else. I watched a guy die after a ten mph impact, and I've seen damn near ok after 85mph ejections.  You really just never know. I'm not saying that the car was doing 45, I'm just saying that my experienced gut says it's possible.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sure, anything is possible.  

But this thread is goofy, it has an agenda that supersedes fact and logic.

I'll bet that Porsche is going to weigh in on the physics of the suspiciously street legal 45 mph verdict on this incident.

Because if a 45 mph crash will absolutely grenade one of their cars, their sales will suffer.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:57:58 PM EDT
[#31]
WHO???
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 6:59:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I'm just speculating.  Here's a couple other pics on Wrecked Exotics of a planned separation:

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050115_001.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050115_003.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050115_002.jpg

You can see the roof is still on and passenger compartment is still in one piece.

If you look at the Walker wreck pics, the roof is gone and the passenger cell is completely shattered.

I still think they were going pretty fast, which again, is an indictment against the driver, not the passenger.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

No separation.

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050115_001.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050115_003.jpg

http://www.wreckedexotics.com/carreragt/carreragt_20050115_002.jpg

You are aware that car had a removable top?

If he top is off it can effect structural integrity somewhat. But also that car pictured was not on fire.

Fire will do a lot to make CF look like a melted mangled mess.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:00:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I'll bet that Porsche is going to weigh in on the physics of the suspiciously street legal 45 mph verdict on this incident.

Because if a 45 mph crash will absolutely grenade one of their cars, their sales will suffer.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The only agenda anyone has here is to blame the passenger.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:02:42 PM EDT
[#34]
I know it's been said in one form or another, but just to recap after all the shenanigans... The Carrera GT is not your average supercar.

Walter Rohrl, a world rally champion who set the Pike's Peak record back when there was more gravel and an experienced Porsche test driver described it at "the first car in my life that I drive and I feel scared".

Jay Leno lost his ass in one. Jay Leno's Garage

Former Stig Ben Collins spent a morning practicing how to drive it on the Top Gear track He said it's "the first and only car to bite me three times in the same corner and make me feel like a novice. Spun out thrice at the Hammerhead as the V10 just exploded with power over the bumps - it was love at first sight. Once you survive the first lap and work it out.. just so much fun."

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:05:09 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Yup. I've rode and owned 200+hp bikes and raced amateur 1000cc super bikes. Crashed at 100+ mph and been side swiped by a car and slammed into a wall at 60.

I was able to sleep in my own bed each night. I've don't lots of really really dangerous and dumb stuff. Some my fault and some not. But I was just lucky. These guys,whatever caused the accident, were not lucky that day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

the stubborn belligerence of this thread is impenetrable

to the point of being really odd
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:07:09 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I know it's been said in one form or another, but just to recap after all the shenanigans... The Carrera GT is not your average supercar.

Walter Rohrl, a world rally champion who set the Pike's Peak record back when there was more gravel and an experienced Porsche test driver described it at "the first car in my life that I drive and I feel scared".

Jay Leno lost his ass in one. Jay Leno's Garage

Former Stig Ben Collins spent a morning practicing how to drive it on the Top Gear track He said it's "the first and only car to bite me three times in the same corner and make me feel like a novice. Spun out thrice at the Hammerhead as the V10 just exploded with power over the bumps - it was love at first sight. Once you survive the first lap and work it out.. just so much fun."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE_WqdKbTvY&noredirect=1
View Quote

Exactly this

A local gent has one and I asked him about it. "terrifying" was his response. Not the typical car and easy to get your ass bit by it
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:07:49 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Irony.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:08:06 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

If he top is off it can effect structural integrity somewhat. But also that car pictured was not on fire.

View Quote

Yes, I am aware:

If you look at the pics of that black one, you can actually see the fuel tank.

The problem is that the rebar reinforced concrete pole hit right at the firewall, not far enough back to allow for a planned separation, and it ruptured the tank.

It's a fucked up situation to be sure.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:09:54 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Irony.
View Quote

Yep, he's fighting harder than anyone here. It's obviously an emotional thing for him at this point.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:10:49 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

I've been on the scene of a few accidents through the years. It's probably almost 1000. It could be more, some days I'm at 3 or more. Some days none, I guess it evens out. Either way, I like to think I know a little something about them. Just a little, MAYBE even a little more than a layman. Just maybe.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Sure. I just don't see any way a Porsche could leak enough fluid to lose enough contact patch to lose control. In other words I'm not buying the leaky fluid theory one bit.

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:13:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Sure. I just don't see any way a Porsche could leak enough fluid to lose enough contact patch to lose control. In other words I'm not buying the leaky fluid theory one bit.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're assuming it had to mess with the traction. That's just simply not the case, nor did I imply it.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:15:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yep, he's fighting harder than anyone here. It's obviously an emotional thing for him at this point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Irony.

okey dokey

Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:17:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

okey dokey

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Irony.

okey dokey

Don't like the truth? You could leave the thread, but that would take away your opportunity to jump up and down like a drunk circus monkey screaming about how you don't like his movies or him and blame all the world's issues on him.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:20:11 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
This thread is the best thing on the entire fucking internet.  I can't stop touching and playing with my blood engorged penis.  God damn I love this shit.
View Quote

Why do people insist on shitting all over this thread, sure the guy might have been doing something stupid when he died but does that call for things like this? We all know you're not actually touching your flaccid dick and are just going for cool points, congratulations you've got them.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

There seems to be some sort of strange emotional investment on the part of some posters and that car was moving along well in excess of 45mph.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:27:30 PM EDT
[#46]
Welcome back fiver.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:29:18 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There seems to be some sort of strange emotional investment on the part of some posters and that car was moving along well in excess of 45mph.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm not emotionally invested, I just can't believe that hitting that pole and tree at 45 would explode the car like that.

*shrug*

Like I said, I could be wrong!
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Yes, I am aware:

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013111/rs_1024x759-131201101707-1024.Paul-Walker-Photograph-Carrera-GT-Death.jl.120113.jpg

The problem is that the rebar reinforced concrete pole hit right at the firewall, not far enough back to allow for a planned separation, and it ruptured the tank.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yes, I am aware:

http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013111/rs_1024x759-131201101707-1024.Paul-Walker-Photograph-Carrera-GT-Death.jl.120113.jpg

I think your correct. They hit a concrete pole with a composite car in just the right spot as to cause total carnage in the form of a burst fuel cell or any combinationof fluids catching fire. The passenger compartment probably looked much better before it burned away.
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 7:57:07 PM EDT
[#49]
TMZ reports he was doing 45 in a 15 and you guys just accept that?

Bullshit.  He hit a 45 mph sign while in the "15 mph zone".

No way that car was going 45.  I'm still going with the 100+ mph the damage shows instead tmz's "inside information."
Link Posted: 12/2/2013 8:00:46 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I'm not emotionally invested, I just can't believe that hitting that pole and tree at 45 would explode the car like that.

*shrug*

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

*shrug*

I wasn't talking about you. And like I said, that car was moving well over 45mph.
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top