Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 15
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 2:11:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The first ones to jump get squashed.   In the long run history is written by the victors.  If they win they're heroes/patriots.  if they lose, they're criminals/traitors/terrorists, or just forgotten.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously you don't.  That's what I've been saying this entire thread...     There are plenty of ways to change a government that aren't in the Constitution.  It's just that, by virtue of them not being in the Constitution, they're... wait for it.... unconstitutional.

Not necessarily:

Amendment IX - The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people

From the DOI -  it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government

10th says that the people/states only have powers not delegated to the government.  Changing the government is spelled out in the Constitution. That makes it a power delegated to the government.

Therein lies the problem: the government has changed from the form spelled out in the Constitution and has done it unconstitutionally. Now what?

The first ones to jump get squashed.   In the long run history is written by the victors.  If they win they're heroes/patriots.  if they lose, they're criminals/traitors/terrorists, or just forgotten.

The Constitution spells out calling forth the Militia to...suppress insurrections. What happens when the insurrection is made up of the militia - either the FSA or the middle class?

Personally I don't see a revolt in our near future as much as I see a civil disturbance brought on by the business and political oligarchs, fought by the FSA against what was once the middle class who are fed up with confiscatory policies of the oligarchs. YMMV
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 2:44:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Half a stair, half a stair,
Half a basement stair upward,

All in the Upstairs of Death,
Waddled the infinite numbered.
'Fo-ward the Heavy Brigade!
Charge for the MRAPs' he said:
Into the Upstairs of Death

'Fo-ward, the Heavy Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the neck beards knew
 Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:

MRAP to right of them,
MRAP to left of them,
MRAP in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they waddled and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell

Popped all their PMAGs bare,
Popped as they entered the fresh air
Shooting the MRAPs there,
Charging cargo pants while
 All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the MRAP-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
UN Soldier and DHS agent
Reel'd from the bumpfire-stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they waddled back, but not
Not the infinite numbered.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's OK, we have no shortage of fat rednecks or guns. Somehow I think there is a finite number of Blue Helmet wearers.

Half a stair, half a stair,
Half a basement stair upward,

All in the Upstairs of Death,
'Fo-ward the Heavy Brigade!
Charge for the MRAPs' he said:

'Fo-ward, the Heavy Brigade!'
Was there a man dismay'd?
Not tho' the neck beards knew
 Some one had blunder'd:
Theirs not to make reply,
Theirs not to reason why,
Theirs but to do and die:

MRAP to right of them,
MRAP to left of them,
MRAP in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they waddled and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell

Popped all their PMAGs bare,
Popped as they entered the fresh air
Shooting the MRAPs there,
Charging cargo pants while
 All the world wonder'd:
Plunged in the MRAP-smoke
Right thro' the line they broke;
UN Soldier and DHS agent
Reel'd from the bumpfire-stroke
Shatter'd and sunder'd.
Then they waddled back, but not
Not the infinite numbered.

Link Posted: 11/27/2013 2:53:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
UN troops are whining tools. They wouldn't last against a typical Arfcommer. The only backbone the UN has is the US military. We should pull out of the UN, it's a waste of our tax dollars and not worth the lives of our men.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted: In addition to Deer tags being sold at Walmart, they need to sell UN tags. A real economy booster that would be!
People gripe about SWAT teams raiding their houses.That is mild compared to what could really happen. If a UN military unit finds resistance at a house, they will back off and take it down with a RPG or explosive ordinance. It's not something to joke about.
So you take the UN serious then? I find the UN to be nothing but a JOKE. A sick joke at that.
UN troops are whining tools. They wouldn't last against a typical Arfcommer. The only backbone the UN has is the US military. We should pull out of the UN, it's a waste of our tax dollars and not worth the lives of our men.

What is your experience with "UN troops"?
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 2:55:11 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted: In addition to Deer tags being sold at Walmart, they need to sell UN tags. A real economy booster that would be!
People gripe about SWAT teams raiding their houses.That is mild compared to what could really happen. If a UN military unit finds resistance at a house, they will back off and take it down with a RPG or explosive ordinance. It's not something to joke about.
So you take the UN serious then? I find the UN to be nothing but a JOKE. A sick joke at that.

Fuck the UN!  Throw their collective asses into the Atlantic and let them swim home.

Link Posted: 11/27/2013 5:37:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I believe that's because you haven't looked and only read Examiner tripe.

That is not tripe. He did dictate and sign such an order.  

Executive orders specify where their authority for the particular order comes from.  
The Defense Act of 1955, if I recall correctly, is the big one that delegated a lot of emergency powers to the Executive.

You just put out a lot of tripe as far as I am concerned. Put up up a link or shut up. Be specific, not general BS from "recall".

If you actually want to know, go find the actual order that article is scared of and read it on the Federal Register.   That will tell you exactly which laws delegated the powers being exercised in the order.

Again, that is tripe because you have provided no link or substance of that text. More derp.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I believe that's because you haven't looked and only read Examiner tripe.

That is not tripe. He did dictate and sign such an order.  

Executive orders specify where their authority for the particular order comes from.  
The Defense Act of 1955, if I recall correctly, is the big one that delegated a lot of emergency powers to the Executive.

You just put out a lot of tripe as far as I am concerned. Put up up a link or shut up. Be specific, not general BS from "recall".

If you actually want to know, go find the actual order that article is scared of and read it on the Federal Register.   That will tell you exactly which laws delegated the powers being exercised in the order.

Again, that is tripe because you have provided no link or substance of that text. More derp.

Quoted:

There is nothing Obama would not use to further his aims.  The threat is from Obama and his buddies, not the lizard men at the UN and anyone in a blue helmet.  I think the most fucked up thing about the weird delusional anti-UN thing here, is how it takes people's eye off the real threats - the ones that sit on Capital Hill and 1600 Pennsylvania Ave.

NO ONE IS TAKING THEIR EYES OFF OBAMA. What we are discussing is how he could use the UN to accomplish disarmament of US citizens and the abolition of the 2A.
And you are sucking the derp in one nostril and then putting it back out the other saying Obama is the problem.
Well duh, who ever said he wasn't?

Link Posted: 11/27/2013 5:58:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

And even in such a scenario, the violent overthrow of the government is not constitutional.  Which was a statement that you, for some bizarre reason, objected to...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Effecting such a change through violence? Yes, at that point you are getting rid of the Constitution.

No. Read the DOI, which came first.

That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government,

….

But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security.

Broadly speaking, the Constitution defines the foundations and boundaries for government. What it it does not do is define the sentiments of liberty and freedom which are necessary to create such a representative republic in the first place… and that is what essence of this conversation is about.

Elimination of a dictatorship or advocating for rebellion against domestic aggression does not eliminate the Constitution; actually, it underlines why the USC exists to begin with -  as a firewall against government oppression of our founding principles. Moreover, I don't think anyone here is talking about eliminating the government structure defined by the USC.

ETA: I should add that Alex Jones is a lunatic, and that the article referenced is drivel.

The DoI has nothing to do with the Constitution.  It was a declaration of independence.  You may recall that we had an entire other government in between the DoI and the Constitution.  The DoI talks about when you should revolt, not about the legalities.

There are methods outlined in the Constitution for resolving issues with the government.  Using extra-Constitutional methods to remove the government is unconstitutional.  It may be moral, though not in the foreseeable future in my opinion, but that does not make it constitutional.

Extra-Constitutional methods - and more importantly, when and why they may be needed - are exactly the point of the DOI.

I think that the point of this thread isn't that a bunch of rednecks want to topple a democratically-elected government that abides by the USC. The point of this discussion a scenario where a despotic administration has seized the levers of federal power and redress at every level, and is using that power to inflict pain and hardship on the populace.

In other words,  a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. The situation we are discussing is exactly what the DOI addresses.

And even in such a scenario, the violent overthrow of the government is not constitutional.  Which was a statement that you, for some bizarre reason, objected to...

You're still missing the point.

The use of foreign or domestic troops against American citizens is unConstitutional. Resisting such force by taking up arms against the aggressors - even if they are your own government - is decidedly not. Why, exactly, would you imagine the Second Amendment exists?

Also, the statement you made was that armed resistance somehow eliminates or invalidates the USC, which it does not.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 6:09:48 PM EDT
[#7]
The use of foreign or domestic troops against American citizens is unConstitutional. Resisting such force by taking up arms against the aggressors - even if they are your own government - is decidedly not. Why, exactly, would you imagine the Second Amendment exists?

Also, the statement you made was that armed resistance somehow eliminates or invalidates the USC, which it does not.
View Quote

This. The use of mercenaries  against the US citizens in it's self would nullify any protection the government, the administration might garner from the Constitution. Any administration that accepts foreign fighters to work for them, to fight for them, to violate the Constitution, to defend them, has abandoned the Constitution, has broken their oath, and are to be considered to be domestic enemies of the people. These political apostates should be hunted down and shot for the rabid dogs they are along with their mercenaries.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 6:34:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Overthrowing the government is unconstitutional, regardless of how the government is operating. ad infinitum
View Quote

Twelve pages later and you're still missing the point.

You are correct that the USC prohibits acts of treason. However, the entire document assumes that anyone "levying war" against the US is doing so against a government that is within its Constitutional bounds.

This thread concerned a specific and markedly different scenario: a tyrannical, out-of-control government that is using military force to eliminate Constitutionally-guaranteed rights. In such a case, the Constitution SPECIFICALLY PROVIDES for the possibility and necessity of ARMED RESISTANCE by American citizens AGAINST THEIR OWN GOVERNMENT via 2A, irregardless of your assertions to the contrary.

Even the definition of sedition is insurrection against an established order… and in this specific case, the "established order" is the Constitutionally-limited government. As such, any government operating outside the established Constitutional rules is not subject to Constitutional protections regarding either sedition or even treason.

What you are suggesting is that if a cop trying to rape and murder a woman in her home is shot by the victim, the cop is protected by the law solely by virtue of his being a LEO. Sorry, but the law doesn't work like that.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 6:51:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

this exactly.
where can i find pmags for 10$ (no really, where?)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And just when I think I have enough guns, ammo, magazines, and stuff here comes something like this again.

this exactly.

Quantico Tactical.  You're welcome.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 6:53:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Come and try to take it...
View Quote

fixed.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 7:02:22 PM EDT
[#11]
When I was in Africa, the common joke about the UN is calling them the "United Nothing".  Visiting the Congo, I was told the Indians rob their country blind and did jack shit to help.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 7:02:54 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

this exactly.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
And just when I think I have enough guns, ammo, magazines, and stuff here comes something like this again.

this exactly.

BCM is having a Black Friday deal for pmags. $897 for 100.
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 7:14:37 PM EDT
[#13]
TL:DR, so just pulling this out of my ass, and typing, but I call bullshit on the UN coming in to 'Merica.

In Africa wasn't there a squad or platoon of Blue Helmets killed by a bunch of folks with machetes?

So what will happen if just 0.1% of gun owners stand up and fight back?

I think they would be running low on Blue paint real quick
Link Posted: 11/27/2013 7:23:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
TL:DR, so just pulling this out of my ass, and typing, but I call bullshit on the UN coming in to 'Merica.

In Africa wasn't there a squad or platoon of Blue Helmets killed by a bunch of folks with machetes?

View Quote

Geez, how many people have forgotten Russia and China both are on the UN Security Council? Two of the five permanent members?
They never send troops on UN missions (they let the US bear the burden) but I'd bet ten dollar bills to dimes that they would if it was a mission to the US.
They wouldn't be a weak sister military mission like Denmark or Luxembourg.
Don't put anything past Obama.  
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 1:12:49 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Geez, how many people have forgotten Russia and China both are on the UN Security Council? Two of the five permanent members?

They never send troops on UN missions (they let the US bear the burden) but I'd bet ten dollar bills to dimes that they would if it was a mission to the US.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

China and Russia participate in most UN peacekeeping missions.  You might be interested to know that you can type shit into a search engine and know the truth in a few seconds.  

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 1:28:36 AM EDT
[#16]

Open season on foreign troops on American soil???

Sounds AWESOME!

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 1:53:32 AM EDT
[#17]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

China and Russia participate in most UN peacekeeping missions.  You might be interested to know that you can type shit into a search engine and know the truth in a few seconds.  

Only the "truth" they want you to think.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 1:53:45 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

They have a large force in Bosnia and Afghanistan and have had for a long time?
There is a difference between a token force and a REAL show of force.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 1:56:10 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell us about all those UN missions where the US has pulled all the weight.  I don't want to rely on the Illuminati-controlled Google.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 2:41:27 AM EDT
[#20]
This happens when all of America just armed themselves.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 2:45:09 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Tell us about all those UN missions where the US has pulled all the weight.  I don't want to rely on the Illuminati-controlled Google.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The Dominican Republic one back when LBJ was president?
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 2:53:01 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I can't think of any since Korea.  We got involved in UNPROFOR in the '90s, butthe derp brigade derped it to 11, like they're doing in this thread.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 4:14:25 AM EDT
[#23]
When the UN needs "peacekeepers", they get every half assed country on Earth to participate.

When the un needs ACTION, they call on the U.S., and Great Britain.

Worried? Not really.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 5:00:40 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Fuck the UN!  Throw their collective asses into the Atlantic and let them swim home.  
View Quote

What is your experience with "UN troops" then?
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 5:12:12 AM EDT
[#25]
Send UN troops............we'll wait.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 5:44:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Send UN troops............we'll wait.
View Quote

saves having to drive to the range.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:03:04 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess they don't teach READING in Sweden.

Edit.  I am directing my comment more towards the useless soul sucking UN type fuck sticks that infest NY City.  You take it as you will.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:14:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The one that comes to mind is Somalia and Mogadishu where a lot of American troops got shot up and killed. It took a lot of persuasion to get the Pakistanis to take their APCs out to get the US troops out of the city. (Resistance because of the 20+  casualties they had taken earlier?) It seems like they even left some running to keep up according to the movie Blackhawk Down. I think they called their run the Mogadishu Mile.
I'm not saying the Brits or Aussies have shirked UN duty, but the US is the biggest financial supporter of the UN. I remember in high school when Clinton kept from paying the UN a billion dollars or more and the UN was on the US's case. Regardless of what you want to make out, the UN wouldn't exist without US support.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:18:25 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

The one that comes to mind is Somalia and Mogadishu where a lot of American troops got shot up and killed. It took a lot of persuasion to get the Pakistanis to take their APCs out to get the US troops out of the city. (Resistance because of the 20+  casualties they had taken earlier?) It seems like they even left some running to keep up according to the movie Blackhawk Down. I think they called their run the Mogadishu Mile.
I'm not saying the Brits or Aussies have shirked UN duty, but the US is the biggest financial supporter of the UN. I remember in high school when Clinton kept from paying the UN a billion dollars or more and the UN was on the US's case. Regardless of what you want to make out, the UN wouldn't exist without US support.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hell, they wouldn't have a place to hang their hat if it wasn't for the US and Rockefellers.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:23:17 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Hell, they wouldn't have a place to hang their hat if it wasn't for the US and Rockefellers.
View Quote

Pretty much so.
http://www.heritage.org/research/reports/2010/08/us-funding-of-the-united-nations-reaches-all-time-high

U.S. Funding of the U.N. System

The U.S. has been the largest financial supporter of the U.N. since the organization’s founding in 1945. The U.S. is currently assessed 22 percent of the U.N. regular budget and more than 27 percent of the U.N. peacekeeping budget. In dollar terms, the Administration’s budget for FY 2011 requested $516.3 million for the U.N. regular budget and more than $2.182 billion for the peacekeeping budget.[2]

However, the U.S. also provides assessed financial contributions to other U.N. organizations and voluntary contributions to many more U.N. organizations. According to OMB, total U.S. contributions to the U.N. system were more than $6.347 billion in FY 2009.[3] This is more than $1 billion more than total contributions as compiled by OMB for FY 2005,[4] and it is indicative of the rising budgetary trends in the U.N. and the consequential demand on U.S. financial support.

You can say the US President can get what he wants in most areas because he controls a huge piece of the UN purse strings.
Who thinks Obama wouldn't use his power at the UN to screw over American citizens?
Bohr_Adams, if you can blow the derp out of your nose for a brief moment, tell us what you think about that.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:32:26 AM EDT
[#31]
The article is from the 60's and not sure how it would even apply now, but if it did; the UN can kiss my ass.  Bring it on mother fuckers, see what pissed off Americans defending our Constitution on our soil actually is.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:38:56 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Edit.  I am directing my comment more towards the useless soul sucking UN type fuck sticks that infest NY City.  You take it as you will.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm obviously far better at reading than you are. I asked a question to someone else, and then you made a typical chest-beater comment.

Answer the question or GTFO.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:48:48 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
I'm obviously far better at reading than you are. I asked a question to someone else, and then you made a typical chest-beater comment.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oooh.  Testy this morning?  Suggest you un-sand your girly parts.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:51:02 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote

It might be morning in the Colonies, but over here in the civilized world we've been awake for quite some time.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:51:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You guys keep this up the thread is going to get locked and some one is going to get a T/O.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 7:55:37 AM EDT
[#36]

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:01:38 AM EDT
[#37]

The only one throwing a fit was you. You came in, guns blazing, telling us all about your ability to kill "UN troops", without even reading the post you were replying to.

Tone it down a little and you'll make it in GD.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:03:23 AM EDT
[#38]
I see I'm late to the party.

I also see that the Tories have already made it in.

I miss D_A in threads like this...
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:06:44 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
The only one throwing a fit was you. You came in, guns blazing, telling us all about your ability to kill "UN troops", without even reading the post you were replying to.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Point to the post where "I" said "kill UN troops"?

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:08:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Info Wars. Must be legit.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:10:16 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know if you're really this dumb, or if you're just trolling.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:11:10 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm still waiting Swede.  Put up - or shut up.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:13:39 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm waiting to see which one of you ends up losing it, either this is going to the Pit or the thread is going to get locked.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:14:06 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

So, are you dumb or just trolling?
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:19:06 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Thank God it's Thanksgiving and we have a whole roll of extra wide, heavy duty foil in the drawer.

All the UN ever does is drive around with their blue helmets and whine.
View Quote

Don't they rape children also?
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:19:57 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Very, very weak.  That statement got your panties in a bunch?  Really?  That's a far cry from suggesting that "I" want to kill them.

Hint.  This is GD.  Don't let the but-hurt flow.
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:22:04 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Very, very weak.  That statement got your panties in a bunch?  Really?  That's a far cry from suggesting that "I" want to kill them.  

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps you need remedial English classes?
Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:26:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Who are these mythical "UN Troops" that I keep hearing about?

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Perhaps you are sensitive.

Link Posted: 11/28/2013 8:28:16 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Who are these mythical "UN Troops" that I keep hearing about?

View Quote

They're mystical creatures, who are to blame for all the evils in the World (at least according to Alex Jones et al).
Page / 15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top