Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Posted: 11/19/2013 3:45:11 PM EDT
Thugs target Jews in sick "Knockout" game

New York City police authorities are investigating a series of unprovoked physical attacks in public places on people who are Jewish, in the form of what is called “the knockout game.”

The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often, some other member of the group records the event so that a video of that “achievement” is put on the Internet to be celebrated.

The New York authorities describe a recent series of such attacks and, because Jews have been singled out in these attacks, are considering prosecuting these assaults as hate crimes.

Many aspects of these crimes are extremely painful to think about, including the fact that responsible authorities in New York seem to have been caught by surprise, even though this knockout game has been played for years by young black gangs in other cities and other states, against people besides Jews — the victims being either whites in general or people of Asian ancestry.

That phrase — “White Girl Bleed a Lot” — is also the title of a book by Colin Flaherty, which documents both the racial attacks across the nation and the media attempts to cover them up, as well as the local political and police officials who try to say that race had nothing to do with these attacks.

Chapter 2 of the 2013 edition is titled “The Knockout Game, St. Louis Style.” So this is nothing new, however new it may be to some in New York, thanks to the media’s political correctness.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:48:23 PM EDT
[#1]
"Caught by surprise," my ass.

Willful blindness is what it is.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:52:37 PM EDT
[#2]
What people think are Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn are actually Hasidic Jews.  These are the guys and gals that fought back when Hitler was doing his shit.

Fuck with them enough and you will hear about the Knockout artists suddenly disappearing or found in a very altered condition.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Try that shit with me and it'll be the "Trayvon got a gun shot wound to the face game."
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:55:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Try that shit with me and it'll be the "Trayvon got a gun shot wound to the face game."
View Quote

Not if you're KO'ed by a sucker punch.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
That's why I live in Montana
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:57:08 PM EDT
[#6]
You can run but you can't hide.        
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:57:43 PM EDT
[#7]
This subject got a quick lock a few days ago. In!
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:58:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, I also practice the "don't live where there are a lot of blacks" method of self-defense.  It has worked well.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 3:59:24 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'd like to think that having even an iota of situational awareness would not allow a group of young urban 'utes to get within sucker punch range without causing some form of moderate fight or flight reaction.

But that's probably racist...
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:00:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah, IN
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:00:56 PM EDT
[#11]
No need to concealed carry. When - or if - you get up, just call 911.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I'd like to think that having even an iota of situational awareness would not allow a group of young urban 'utes to get within sucker punch range without causing some form of moderate fight or flight reaction.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Can you shoot someone if they are charging you?
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:02:50 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not necessarily, but that doesn't mean you have to stand there and get knocked the fuck out.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:05:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Not necessarily, but that doesn't mean you have to stand there and get knocked the fuck out.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

In NE, if they have strength by numbers, you should be good to shoot via disparity of force laws.

State by state thing.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:09:15 PM EDT
[#15]
How can they target jews? How do jews look any different from any other white person?
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:09:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
What people think are Orthodox Jews in Brooklyn are actually Hasidic Jews.  These are the guys and gals that fought back when Hitler was doing his shit.

Fuck with them enough and you will hear about the Knockout artists suddenly disappearing or found in a very altered condition.
View Quote

Oh yeah. One of my favorite ethnic groups. They have a propensity for violence.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

How can they target jews? How do jews look any different from any other white person?
View Quote
I'd answer this but I know better.

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:24:19 PM EDT
[#18]
SNIP In NE, if they have strength by numbers, you should be good to shoot via disparity of force laws.

State by state thing.
View Quote

I think that the group versus you justifies at a minimum of pulling.  Having a gun out in the open would probably change the game too.  I don't think I would try to knock someone out who just pulled a gun.  I think it should qualify as preemptive deescalation.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:30:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think that the group versus you justifies at a minimum of pulling.  Having a gun out in the open would probably change the game too.  I don't think I would try to knock someone out who just pulled a gun.  I think it should qualify as preemptive deescalation.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
SNIP In NE, if they have strength by numbers, you should be good to shoot via disparity of force laws.

State by state thing.

Don't pull a gun with the intention of scaring people into a certain reaction. If you present, it should be with the intent to use it and fully warranted for that purpose. If the activity that warranted the draw ceases before lethal force is used, don't shoot. But never count on the bad guys to stop after only seeing that you are armed.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:30:20 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote

Color blindness.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:32:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Africa contributes so much to life on planet earth...
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:34:05 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Don't pull a gun with the intention of scaring people into a certain reaction. If you present, it should be with the intent to use it and fully warranted for that purpose. If the activity that warranted the draw ceases before lethal force is used, don't shoot. But never count on the bad guys to stop after only seeing that you are armed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

State by state thing.

Oh I absolutly agree.  Pull a weapon better be able to use it and justify that use, I am just saying that the act of "brandishing" should change the game somewhat.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:34:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Why do the Italians and the rest let this shit happen? Don't they care about their street?
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

Those people firmly believe that the government is going to protect them. They are truly sheep waiting to be fleeced.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:38:39 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

I can generally pick a Jew out of a crowd. Typically, bigger nose, curlier hair. If they really are trying to pick out Jews and not just white people in general, they probably run under a 50% success rate.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:38:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Wait till di blagio is in power. He will probably reward this behavoir
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:44:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Those people firmly believe that the government is going to protect them. They are truly sheep waiting to be fleeced.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anywhere sheep can be found in numbers, someone will eventually build a shearing pen or a slaughter house.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:45:01 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:46:04 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep, I also practice the "don't live where there are a lot of blacks" method of self-defense.  It has worked well.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

cold weather is a great FSA filter.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:46:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
This subject got a quick lock a few days ago. In!
View Quote

In that same thread I mentioned this same book....
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:47:29 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Why do the Italians and the rest let this shit happen? Don't they care about their street?
View Quote

WTF. Lets see Africans and Jews were mentioned in article but we'll find a way to blame the Italains..
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:49:18 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

WTF. Lets see Africans and Jews were mentioned in article but we'll find a way to blame the Italains..
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Zoom. right over your head.

WHY ARE THE ITALIANS AND SUCH NOT STOPPING THIS SHIT LIKE THE OLD DAYS?
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:51:26 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

What does Africa have to do with this?  American blacks are about as far removed from Africa as one can get.

So they had to target Jews before anyone would do something or call it a hate crime.  That alone is fucked up.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

What does Africa have to do with this?  American blacks are about as far removed from Africa as one can get.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's more of that championing of racial determinism that shows up often, but whose presence is just as quickly denied en masse.  One of the great paradoxes of GD.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:57:17 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Anywhere sheep can be found in numbers, someone will eventually build a shearing pen or a slaughter house.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

QFT!
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:57:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's why

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:58:13 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

And that will be what saves there ass.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 4:58:43 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because they don't run the "streets"

They have no gain in policing the streets. Why would they get involved in something that has zero financial gain and would start a bloody war?

Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:02:59 PM EDT
[#39]
The Author of this book, Colin Flagherty, lives in my neighborhood, got to meet him some weeks back. He's like it here on the boards.

I haven't really seen too many negative reviews from the book, he's got the sources to back it up, you know?
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:04:50 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:07:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Bullshit. There is no way in a city you can keep someone from walking up behind you and hitting you in the back of the head  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bullshit. There is no way in a city you can keep someone from walking up behind you and hitting you in the back of the head  

My impression of this so called "knock out game" is that it requires a frontal approach, but rules aren't this particular demographics strong suit.  I stand corrected if this is a rear attack game.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:09:00 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
One of the local papers got so mad about people making comments, in the comment section, about all the black criminals they just stopped saying the race, even for unsolved crimes. "A 6 foot man wearing a down jacket and SU hat robbed a pizzeria today" Jesus Christ that's 80 percent of the adult men in upstate ny.
View Quote

Mentioned in the book...as well as the disabling of comments...the author covers it all...
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:10:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The Author of this book, Colin Flagherty, lives in my neighborhood, got to meet him some weeks back. He's like it here on the boards.

I haven't really seen too many negative reviews from the book, he's got the sources to back it up, you know?
View Quote

It's only getting worse.

When some gal in DC got punched by one of these thugs, the local TV news had a thing about "the knockout game" and, not only did they avoid any mention of the common trait in all of these attacks, showed a person googling the term.  Well, if you type "knockout game" in google, the auto complete shows up, and the second phrased down adds "blacks."  The TV camera blocked this by going instantly into hyper zoom mode, so the entire screen was a closeup of "Knockout game" typed in the google search window, and you could not read the words beyond that as the auto complete list showed up on screen.

They kept calling them "teenagers" though.  I guess it's OK to talk about their apparent age.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#45]
The best defense is a good offense. Be first.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:13:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It's only getting worse.

When some gal in DC got punched by one of these thugs, the local TV news had a thing about "the knockout game" and, not only did they avoid any mention of the common trait in all of these attacks, showed a person googling the term.  Well, if you type "knockout game" in google, the auto complete shows up, and the second phrased down adds "blacks."  The TV camera blocked this by going instantly into hyper zoom mode, so the entire screen was a closeup of "Knockout game" typed in the google search window, and you could not read the words beyond that as the auto complete list showed up on screen.

They kept calling them "teenagers" though.  I guess it's OK to talk about their apparent age.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's only getting worse.

Ages 14 to 25.

Good reason to practice the "draw and shoot from the ground" not because you'll get knocked out, but if you evade such an attack there's a good chance you'll get dog piled anyway to get from tattlin.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:18:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:20:13 PM EDT
[#48]
I completely agree with Aimless, not much way to protect against a ''blind-sided'' sucker punch. Hopefully, some of the perps will take a bullet and slow this nonsense down. I live in the woods in rural Ms, not much danger of one jumping out from behind a tree and catching me napping. This has been on all the news shows, disgusting. About at least 1/2 of the victims was female-----grounds to shoot the asswipe on site here.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:20:25 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The best defense is a good offense. Be first.
View Quote

Even for a top level shooter or martial artist would have a serious problem stopping one of these attacks.

If you have never been to New York of an other busy city where "personal space" has a whole new meaning.
You touch shoulders with almost everyone who walks by even when trying not to..

So of the 10,000 people you walk by in a day one of them is going to throw a sucker punch. Most likely from an angle hard to see..

No matter how bad ass you think you are you have almost zero chance of stopping this kind of attack.

Not going to the city is a out your only defense.
Link Posted: 11/19/2013 5:20:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top