Site Notices
10/30/2014 3:55:04 PM
Author
Knuckle Dragging All Purpose Guerrilla
Posted: 11/5/2013 6:53:45 PM

“Why didn’t you call 911?” This is the only argument the State of Maryland has against Matthew Pinkerton. Matt is a Technical Sergeant in the U.S. Air Force. He shot and killed a home intruder by the name of Kendall Green, just before 2 a.m. on September 15, 2013 in the town of Glen Burnie, Maryland

Link to story below:

USAF Self Defense Story

Marylands far far into the dark side, right next to right behind New Jersey, New York, And Commie-fornia.
" We're All Dying Act Accordingly"
MSC182
They call me Hoot.
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/5/2013 6:55:35 PM
In the other thread on this, it was reported that the guy he shot had been living in his house while he was deployed. There's more to the story than "homeowner shoots intruder".
Proud member of Team Ranstad

Member of the National Rifle Association, the Texas State Rifle Association, and the New York State Rifle & Pistol Association
Tohbii
Knuckle Dragging All Purpose Guerrilla
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/5/2013 6:58:05 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By MSC182:
In the other thread on this, it was reported that the guy he shot had been living in his house while he was deployed. There's more to the story than "homeowner shoots intruder".

Shit, i used the forum search. Couldnt find it. sorry for dupe
" We're All Dying Act Accordingly"
fxntime
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/5/2013 7:00:34 PM
The back story sort of puts the shooting into a grey area.

His wife should have never allowed Green to reside in the house in the first place.
I do not have a license to kill, but I do have a learner's permit.

I feel like I'm living the movie "Idiocracy" with this administration.

"Share the Wealth" my arse, HIDE the wealth is more like it.
cavedog
Belches at Thunder
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/5/2013 7:00:37 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By MSC182:

From what I've read, it's more like "husband shoots wife's stalker".
Summer has officially come to an end and you know what that means... all you half naked ladies are going to have to find a personality.
MG42sForAll
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 11/5/2013 7:12:07 PM
"Bizarre behavior" to answer the door with a gun? I pretty much always have a gun on me when I answer the door but I don't get unannounced visitors often.