Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2001 7:35:21 PM EDT
Does anybody know if the Weasel has moved out since Bush took office. He said he could not live here with Bush as our president. Perhaps he has reconsidered his position, after all what other country would let him speak?? I guess Republicans must not be as bad as he thought and/or he lost his balls?!!?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:39:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4/13/2001 7:44:10 PM EDT by pogo]
Didn't you hear? He was "misunderstood" and a spokesman clarified his statement. Too bad. We would be better off with his loss, and France would be improved somewhat. How about Jonny Depp? He and his SR left the country for England to raise his kid. He said that America was too violent to raise a child. I guess England is much more peaceful, especially if you have guards to prevent home invasions to your compound by gangs, 24 hour bodyguards, and you are not an Arab, Pakistani, Indian, or a Turk.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:16:16 PM EDT
The only one that moved out was Kimmie. Oh Boo Hoo!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 3:41:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/15/2001 4:07:36 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hog hunt: Does anybody know if the Weasel has moved out since Bush took office. He said he could not live here with Bush as our president. Perhaps he has reconsidered his position, after all what other country would let him speak?? I guess Republicans must not be as bad as he thought and/or he lost his balls?!!?
View Quote
Is he not a DEMONIC-RAT, instead?
Top Top