Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:54:05 AM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yes.  They just have to put them on upside down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 10:09:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Duct tape?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I am guessing a big boobed woman would need a bra designed for space. Rather than hold them up, it should plaster them to the body, like a sports bra.

Duct tape?

I was thinking something less sticky, like an Ace bandage.  A tight fitting top such as a sports bra would make sense.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 10:13:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 10:15:15 AM EDT
[#5]

"Scruffy's gonna die the way he lived..."

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:24:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You can't mitigate all the danger out of space travel.  

In the 1950s on our missions to Mars there were women on board who had 40DDs and they were shaped like two sharp points.  Someone could have easily lost an eye if they hit turbulence/meteorite fields/tractor beams.

We took the risk of big space titties then, we must accept the risk of big space titties now.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get real guys! If you had 40DD's in space would you want them to keep hitting you in the chin?

Big boobs would be fun to watch floating around loose, but they would get in the way working.

You can't mitigate all the danger out of space travel.  

In the 1950s on our missions to Mars there were women on board who had 40DDs and they were shaped like two sharp points.  Someone could have easily lost an eye if they hit turbulence/meteorite fields/tractor beams.

We took the risk of big space titties then, we must accept the risk of big space titties now.

But they have to wear the Air Force Reflective Pasties.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:33:32 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't think that Barbarella wore one.  I won't post pictures.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I need to get my eyes checked.  I read "Bars in space."

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090224163946/starwars/images/0/07/MEC.JPG
View Quote

Now I got that goddam song in my head!    
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 12:12:12 PM EDT
[#9]
All the  movies I've seen of test subjects seemed to show that while they might have been needed, they definitely weren't using them.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 5:34:12 PM EDT
[#10]
The Science Channel had a great show on ILC building the space suit in their "Moon Machines" series.

Basically NASA put Hamilton Standard in charge of ILC and HS fucked everything up so badly that NASA cancelled both contracts.  ILC rebid and was awarded the contract without their HS overlords and created a masterpiece:

http://science.discovery.com/video-topics/space-videos/moon-machines-space-suit-factory.htm

Search for "Moon Machines - The Space Suit" Science Channel on your local cable/satellite system.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top