Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:23:36 AM EDT
[#1]

What is with the People magazine faction of ARFCOM?  You guys closet Bronies too?

At least I can find common ground with the anti freedom and GOP faithful here...

Take that Pop culture crap back to Reddit.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:30:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

The fuzz?

A sock?

LOL.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
This thread should be locked on general principles.

That's like your opinion, man.

I like the post about instant death for the POS that killed that poor little boy.

I have a lot of anger about animals like this one, this is a vicarious way to deal with it.

BTW, aren't you the fuzz?  Put a sock in it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

The fuzz?

A sock?

LOL.

At least you got the humor ;-)

I wonder if anyone gets why this kind of tragic event happens again and again in our society?

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:35:40 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

What is with the People magazine faction of ARFCOM?  You guys closet Bronies too?

At least I can find common ground with the anti freedom and GOP faithful here...

View Quote

Yet you take the time to read the thread and post in it . There I gave you the attention you were seeking.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 9:58:00 AM EDT
[#4]
Generally speaking but if you need a paternaty test to find out who the father of your crotch fruit is you're a whore.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 10:02:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

And she wasn't sure who the father was.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Did you expect a millionaire pro sports player to be married to an ugly hog?

He wasn't married to her.  He only found out about the kid a few months ago.

And she wasn't sure who the father was.

This is why you don't get the stripper pregnant.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 10:03:41 AM EDT
[#6]
holy shit. I'm dorwning in all the details the OP provided
Fucking 13ers

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 10:04:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Whole situation is fucked up. All of it.  Mother's a skank, father's slinging dick with random chicks, babies being born and nobody is sure who the father is without a paternity test....

That poor kid.  He never had a chance.  He was an afterthought.

This.

Yep.  I don't care who the kid is.  It's a sad situation
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 10:50:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Whole situation is fucked up. All of it.  Mother's a skank, father's slinging dick with random chicks, babies being born and nobody is sure who the father is without a paternity test....

That poor kid.  He never had a chance.  He was an afterthought.

View Quote

Ding, ding, ding!!!  We have a winner!

Same basic template as +90% of all the horrific youth crime, wilding gang, kid killed by pitbull, young girl raped, et al stories.

I.E. Trayvon Martin, the archetypical boy next-door who didn't live with either of his natural parents for half of his childhood and was crashing on the couch of his daddy's latest GF while serving a suspension from school when he finally got shot.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 10:58:10 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

just read though the thread

View Quote

Could the OP be a closeted 88 trying to stir the pot?  Sure.

Could the OP simply be posting a gossip story that was in the news a lot this weekend?  Sure.

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

Plus most 88's are stupid enough to leave commentary that pretty well outs them.

I'm not an 88er.  I was more alluding to the fact she was trailer trash.  I never mentioned race once.  Everyone else was the one bringing that up.  This story is a pretty big deal in Minnesota.

That being said, I don't condone her poor choices in men and the kid had to suffer for it.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 11:00:13 AM EDT
[#10]
The other part of the story is how the NFL sold it on Sunday.

What a tragedy it was for Adrian and how football was his respite from bad things that happen in his life, like the death of his brother the day before he decided to go to the combine anyway. Or that he made it to the NFL even though his father is in prison for murder.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

She is ghetto trash.  She wasn't sure who the father was until she got a paternity test and obviously her new man wasn't a prize.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Please tell me you quoted your title somewhere, and don't really talk like that.

"Baby mamma" = ghetto trash.

She is ghetto trash.  She wasn't sure who the father was until she got a paternity test and obviously her new man wasn't a prize.

You do realize that there are plenty of women not associated with the ghetto that don't know who the father of the child is, don't you?
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 11:40:28 AM EDT
[#12]
Mother is a whore and obviously not a good judge of character RE: boyfriend/murderer.

Doesn't mean she deserved to have her child beaten, let alone murdered.

And the child obviously deserved nothing of the sort.

Hope the bastard meets the needle, or the firing squad or the noose or whatever.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 2:51:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote

Closet Bronies? No. they are full out. TMZ is in the house too.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#14]
I don't understand how it is possible for a human being to use such brutality and cruelty to any innocent, helpless, living thing, let alone a 2 year old child.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Her time on the gravy train of CS is over.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:44:34 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Her time on the gravy train of CS is over.
View Quote

Wonder how many hours on the poll she would need to spend to equal those payments.
Link Posted: 10/14/2013 3:48:51 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Because this is General Discussion. Half of the shit posted here belongs in the Politics and Activism forum anyway.

Link Posted: 10/14/2013 4:06:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
thread smells like race baiting to me
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 4:22:32 AM EDT
[#19]
Some worthwhile background on AP here:

...it was unsurprising Peterson’s downside went ignored. In 2009, he was busted for driving 109 mph in a 55 mph zone. He dismissed that as no big deal, which was doubly disturbing — his older, full brother was killed by a reckless driver.

Last summer, Peterson was in a club when he and friends were informed that it was closing time, past 2 a.m. Apparently, Peterson and pals felt they would decide when it was time to close. The police report noted three cops were needed to subdue Peterson.

He spent the rest of the night in jail, arrested for resisting arrest (a charge that was later dismissed)...With his resources, how could Peterson, the NFL’s MVP, have allowed his son to remain in such an environment? Did he not know, or not care? Or not care to know? Or not know to care?

But given Peterson’s father did hard time for drug money laundering maybe we’re both stuck with the values in which we were born, raised.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 4:30:22 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

I don't understand how it is possible for a human being to use such brutality and cruelty to any innocent, helpless, living thing, let alone a 2 year old child.
View Quote

Come live in Florida for a while.  You'll start to realize the depths of depravity that mankind is capable of.

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 5:07:55 AM EDT
[#21]
Not guilty
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 5:18:23 AM EDT
[#22]
This thread is a disgrace.

OP is a disgrace to GD.
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 6:23:14 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 6:59:55 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Projecting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Projecting.

that was my thoughts,  a lot of people throwing guilt at the op and must be mind readers.    As sensible as getting in trouble with the girlfriend for shit she says you did in her dream.  

sure maybe the op has thoughts that may be out of kilter, but how the hell do you know?  guilty until proven innocent?
Link Posted: 10/16/2013 10:53:55 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

More white guilt from the land of Obama.

Link Posted: 10/16/2013 11:04:45 AM EDT
[#26]
She's a woman.  The plot thickens.
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top