Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2001 2:27:44 PM EDT
I know I do [:D]

I had one of my moments today, the pack of yuppy bike riding brats were riding down the sidewalk on their bikes (against law by town ordanance), anyway, I'm walking along, one whips by me, really close, I hear the next one coming, and for absolutely no reason, than being an asshole, I threw my left arm out and
clotheslined the 17 year old kid off his bike, then yelled "what the hell are you doing you little punk! You ever fuckin run into me again, and I'm gonna shove that bike up your ass!"

He almost pissed his pants, apologized, and ran away, damn, I was hoping to try out my new fox labs OC spray!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:32:18 PM EDT
[#1]
You could have hurt you arm. Be more careful next time and simply throw a stick in their front wheel.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:36:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:58:55 PM EDT
[#3]
JT, I do that to the old yuppies in spandex on the bike trail here.

Paul, in IN, its 16. Why the heck do ya gotta shit on my party huh? Besides, I *accidently* swung my arm, I didn't do it on purpose [;D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:07:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I know I do [:D]

I had one of my moments today, the pack of yuppy bike riding brats were riding down the sidewalk on their bikes (against law by town ordanance), anyway, I'm walking along, one whips by me, really close, I hear the next one coming, and for absolutely no reason, than being an asshole, I threw my left arm out and
clotheslined the 17 year old kid off his bike, then yelled "what the hell are you doing you little punk! You ever fuckin run into me again, and I'm gonna shove that bike up your ass!"

He almost pissed his pants, apologized, and ran away, damn, I was hoping to try out my new fox labs OC spray!
View Quote

All of the time.  Many in today's society were never taught respect.  Lack of respect and bad manners is a big part of the problem.  Sounds hokey, but it's true.  Which is why I advoid large crowds of [b]Griswalds[/b], like at theme parks and large shopping malls.  I go to the mall maybe once a year, (NOT XMASS!) early, in the off hours.  My wife and I even try to grocery shop early Sunday morning.  Anything to advoid a Griswald.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:38:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:51:53 PM EDT
[#6]
yes.mmk
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:54:27 PM EDT
[#7]
No, but every once in a while I feel like not being an asshole.[:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:56:14 PM EDT
[#8]
All the time
Z
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:03:48 PM EDT
[#9]
You tell me...

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1402616&a=10480196&p=46467739[/img]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm an asshole everyday.  You see the difference between me and most other assholes is that I know I'm an asshole.  Mosts assholes don't know they are assholes therefore they are the worst kind! [;)]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:33:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You tell me...

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1402616&a=10480196&p=46467739[/img]
View Quote

RealOaf, WHERE did you get that shirt, I want one, it would go with my "I'm not racist, I hate everyone" patched leather jacket
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:37:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:38:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Gentlemen, gentlemen. Instead of being an a**hole just adapt the currently PC 'ZERO TOLERANCE'. That's my excuse! I do it for the children.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 4:44:53 PM EDT
[#14]
anothergene, LMAO

Older Crow, If I adopted a "zero-tolerance" policy, I would probably have more kills than carlos hathcock. [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:23:01 PM EDT
[#15]
I never feel like being an asshole. I just am an asshole.

I'm frank, and curt (the adjectives, not the names). I tell it like I see it and I rarely use 3 words when 2 will do. Some people don't understand when I speak directly. They think I'm being rude, or making some sort of personal attack. Well, if they don't like me speaking straight and to the point, then fuck 'em.

I don't give a damn about the environment. So my kids are going to inherit the world I leave them. I figure by the time I'm done, I'll have spent 30 years or so cleaning up after my kids. They can start cleaning up after me then. I drive a gas-guzzlin' Suburban, and I'll always have a big truck that gets less than 20 mpg. I'll use up resources and spew pollution until they put me in the ground. I'm going to have fun while I'm here, and when I'm taking the dirt nap, I won't be around to care anyway.

I own rifles made to wage war and handguns made to kill people. I'm prepared to do either if the situation calls for it. I'm not going to make others responsible for my safety. I may lay down and die, but I'm not going to do it willingly. I'll be lying in a pool of blood and organs, and my magazine is going to be empty.

I believe in survival of the fittest. I don't believe in government handouts. If you can't afford your heating bill, freeze to death. If you can't feed your kids, give them up for adoption, or let 'em starve to death. They should have picked better parents. If private charities want to help you, that's fine. Let them be funded by voluntary donations, but don't take my tax money to feed yourself. If you are able to work, but just too lazy to do it, then just die. The world will be better off without your genes muddying up the pool. There's too many people on this planet anyway.

I think abortion is wrong under any circumstances. If you got raped, or you're going to die if you have a baby, too bad. It doesn't give you the right to kill an innocent person. I am also in favor of the death penalty. Some people see that as a contradiction. I don't. If a jury says you did something that you deserve to die for, then you aren't innocent.

I smoke, I drink, and I curse. That puts some people off. Fuck 'em. If you'd get to know me, you'd probably want to be my friend. But I don't care. I've found that having friends is overrated.

Holy crap, I just looked and saw how much I wrote. So much for being curt. Well, as george says, "I can't help it, I just get fucking pissed!"

BTW, I didn't run spell check on this, so don't correct my spelling errors. I'm an excellent speller, but I type for shit. Two fingers, search and destroy. Attacking someone's spelling is petty, it's the ideas and ideals that count.

Yes, I'm an asshole. But at least I'm not some schmuck who measures my life by the approval of others. I could go on, but you probably didn't even read all of this. Like I care.    

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:28:23 PM EDT
[#16]
GovThug,
I reckon me and you would get along fine.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 5:37:13 PM EDT
[#17]
Just in the Spring/Summer months.  That line about the amusement park crowds above?  Well, my family owns a business that draws that kind of crowd, except they are worse, yes worse.  You see 40% are drunk, and 20% are Mommy's boys with expensive SUV's that Mom and Dad bought for them and drunk to boot.  But it's only for 6 months a year thank God, cause it's too damn cold to get wet in the winter.  But yeah, I'm a total a**hole in the summer.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:27:03 PM EDT
[#18]
The last time I felt like being an a**hole to four teen punks on bicycles, I ended up doing 50 hours in a community service pre -trial intervention program for the state of Florida. All I did was rip a shirt and blacken an eye after their aggression. Seems some teens know how to work the legal system after they f*ck with you and lose.. Believe me, I was sweating bullets worrying if I could legally own a gun afterwards..
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:38:49 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I think abortion is wrong under any circumstances. If you got raped, or you're going to die if you have a baby, too bad. It doesn't give you the right to kill an innocent person.  
View Quote

If MY girlfriend got raped and pregnant. I would kill the rapist, the little bastard inside her and any POS who tried to stop me.

To quote "Govt. Thug" F*ck 'em he should have picked a better parent. AND I don't need rapists contributing to and muddying the gene pool.

If this makes me an asshole, then I'm an asshole with a fetus on a stick.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:42:22 PM EDT
[#20]
SteyrAUG, ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 6:52:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Well ,I was considering a reply,but Govt'thug
pretty much summed it up. I'm tired of having to worry about someone's sensitivity.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:12:30 PM EDT
[#22]
SteyrAUG, opinions are like assholes. We all have one, but our own is the only one that doesn't stink.

Think what you want, I'll think what I want, and maybe, someday, we can share beers and argue about it until we're sick of spitting on each other.

Then we'll drink more beers and argue about something else. If you ain't fighting for your beliefs, you're living under someone else's.

[I hate missspellling shit.]

Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:15:53 PM EDT
[#23]
i can't stand it any longer.  these attitudes are exactly what gives gun owners a bad name.  what's next:  i don't care about anybody or anything, hell, i might just shoot them if they get in my way.

i get tired of people and young punks too.  but what good does it do to beat them up, knock them off bikes, or otherwise injure them?  nothing.  it only goes to show that the aggressor is just as childish and inconsiderate as the people they are terrorizing.

i'm not hearing:  "i'm tired of walking on eggshells around people."  what i'm hearng is "i'm tired of considering other people's feelings.  i just wanna worry about me."

nobody ever said you had to bend over backwards to be nice, but basic common courtesy and respect are two of the strongest foundations that this country was built on.  and i can't understand how some of you can say you'd die for this country when you won't even honor the premises that the founding fathers espoused.

furthermore, how can you expect anyone to respect you or your ideas if you don't reciprocate.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:20:54 PM EDT
[#24]
ARlady posts like this are mostly pressure release valves. Don't give them too much consideration. Post one about us.

GT, think what you like just don't make decisions for me. On that I think we can agree.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:22:12 PM EDT
[#25]
I am a nice but shy person that gets along with most everyone. I treat others with the same courtesy and respect as they do me.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:28:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
i can't stand it any longer.  these attitudes are exactly what gives gun owners a bad name.  what's next:  i don't care about anybody or anything, hell, i might just shoot them if they get in my way.

i get tired of people and young punks too.  but what good does it do to beat them up, knock them off bikes, or otherwise injure them?  nothing.  it only goes to show that the aggressor is just as childish and inconsiderate as the people they are terrorizing.

i'm not hearing:  "i'm tired of walking on eggshells around people."  what i'm hearng is "i'm tired of considering other people's feelings.  i just wanna worry about me."

nobody ever said you had to bend over backwards to be nice, but basic common courtesy and respect are two of the strongest foundations that this country was built on.  and i can't understand how some of you can say you'd die for this country when you won't even honor the premises that the founding fathers espoused.

furthermore, how can you expect anyone to respect you or your ideas if you don't reciprocate.  
View Quote

If they were exercising common courtesy they would't need any correcting.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#27]
GovtThug, you've made my Good Friday even better!
Thank you.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:42:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Usually only on the road. When some moron feels like he owns the road on the highway..But all in all, I treat people as I would want to be treated.

HMM. my wife would probably say it is in my blood.

Brian
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:42:54 PM EDT
[#29]
ARlady, I started this tread in jest, I get sick of punk kids trying to run little old ladies and kids over (he passed within 6 inches of hitting me!), and don't bring being a gun owner into this, I did not shoot the little bastard, nor was I packing, all I had was a can of pepper spray.

You want common courtesy, show me some and follow the laws of your city/state/country, no matter how much you disapprove.

Respect, from me, is earned, you don't get respect for being a punk and breaking the law.

Imbrog|io, if your such a nice person, then why do you have a case of PDS? (poon-tang defeciancy syndrome)
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:47:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Ditto jeepboy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:49:08 PM EDT
[#31]
ARLady, I'd hate to piss off someone local, but here goes.

I'm not above civility. I was in WalMart tonight, and I must have said "Excuse me" 10 times. At least. I am not so inhuman that I cannot extend common courtesies.

However, there are some things that are my core beliefs. There are things that make me who I am, and I will not apologize for them, or try to change them; for to change my beliefs is to change who I am, and I am pretty far along in life to change who I am.

Not all my friends believe the things that I do. But we continue to be friends, because we can accept each other's beliefs. Even though those that disagree with me are wrong!
[img]http://members.aol.com/govtthug/images/govtthug.gif[/img]

AND, since I haven't responded to Vyper45's original post, I'll do it now. Vyper45, you were absolutely wrong. That kid who was buzzing you with his bike, you should not have clotheslined him. You should have thrown an elbow. It would have had a more significant impact, and you could have told any responing officer that you were scratching your armpit as he went by. Plausible deniabilty.

And as far as giving gun owners a bad name, the fact that we own guns gives us a bad name no matter who we are or what we do. Whether I'm a priest or a convict, if I own a gun I am a villain to the gun-grabbers.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:59:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Um....yeah.

Hard to change what comes natural.

[rail]Railgun....
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:13:03 PM EDT
[#33]
Yes
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:16:09 PM EDT
[#34]
i have a hard time understanding how clotheslining a kid on a bike can be considered "correcting" inconsiderate behavior.  and shouldn't that be the parents' job anyway?

Vyper, it may have started in jest, and that's cool, but i'm not sure that it continued that way.  if this is a vent mode, feel free.  otherwise, some of you just come off as cretins.  

if respect is earned, then how do you ever expect to get it yourself?  you stooped to that kid's level by your actions.  and while you really don't care about respect from him, you wouldn't have any from anybody that saw you do it either.

follow the laws?  do you follow EVERY SINGLE ONE?  i doubt it.  but that isn't the point.  the point is that you wanted those kids to follow the law because by not doing so they pissed you off.  but you might be doing the same thing when you speed on the highway.  it works both ways.

furthermore, how can you demand something that you won't give.  you're demanding respect before you'll give it.  whatever happened to respecting another person first and foremost?  maybe they're doing the same thing, and then neither one of you will give/get respect.  you catch more flies with honey.  if you don't catch the flies, move on.  they weren't worth catching anyway.  but you don't have to squish 'em with the swatter (obvious analogy going on here).

in regards to the comment of having a gun alone gives you a bad name:  does that mean, then, that you no longer care about common courtesy, respect, or consideration because others already think poorly of you?  i only ask because that's what it sounds like.  "oh well, they don't like me anyway, so i can be an ass".

if this just harnless venting and "big talk"  that's cool.  but if it's not, it's extremely scary that even people i still consider to be the good guys are behaving in such unholy ways.

by the way, Vyper, you wouldn't happen to be from Carmel, would ya?  that insane no-bicycle-on-the-sidewalk law sounds like something they would do.  just curious.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:32:32 PM EDT
[#35]
ARLady, if you had been over at the WalMart on West Washington today, you would have seen that I suffer no lack of common courtesy. I ran the W-maze and said "Excuse me " and "Thank you" at every appropriate moment.

I was carrying a Kahr E9 the whole time.

Whenever I said "Excuse me " and "Thank you" I was greeted by a likewise polite response. Now, while I can not prove it through empirical data, I am sure that had I been wearing my gun outside of my shirt rather than beneath, I would have elicited much less polite responses, and possibly been asked to leave the store.

I would have been the same person I always am, however the presence of my gun would have made me an undesirable.  
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:39:58 PM EDT
[#36]
Actually I live in porter county, immediately south of lake michigan, town is chesterton, I got mad becuase one of these punks ran over my sister last week, messed up her knee pretty bad, I guess I just vented on a punk, I probly shouldn't have, but I did, he can't call the cops, he doesn't know who I am or where I live, and I will probly never see him again.

I have little respect for teenagers in general through all my dealings with them in highschool (you don't fit in, go away!) and little punks like frustrated whining because his mommy and/or daddy are stupid, grow up!, parents are people too, and just as prone to screw ups as we are!
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 5:56:46 AM EDT
[#37]
GovtThug for Prez.!!![^]
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 8:22:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
GovtThug for Prez.!!![^]
View Quote

DITTO! and a bump to the top.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top