Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2001 12:31:05 PM EDT
I may be selling my rifle here soon, and I'm checkin' to see if there is any interest in it.  It is described as follows:

Bushmaster Shorty AK A3 Upper (14.5 w/muzzle brake)
Bushmaster Lower
Bushmaster Ambi selector switch
Pachmyer pistol grip
Blackhawk bag (34")
Bushmaster collapsable stock & full stock
Aimpoint Comp M scope
Trijicon ft & rear night sights
ARMS Aimpoint mount
ARMS #38 SWAN sleeve
Sure Fire mounted light
Tactical Sling
3 30 rd. magz
3 20 rd. magz

I may be moving and desiring to sell this gun.  It will be sold complete, no parting out.  This gun has about 1K rounds through it.  It is my pers. owned duty/SWAT gun.  I can not sell it in California, it must be sold out of state.  I'll get into all that later should I find that I am moving for sure and am going to sell it.  If you are interested, please e-mail me and when I find out things, I will e-mail you back.  Off the top of my head I'm thinking about $1850-1900 for the gun plus shipping, etc.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:48:00 PM EDT
[#1]
If it is preban, then you're slightly higher than what some NIB prebans are selling for here on the board.

If it is a postban, then you're overpriced by quite a bit.

Good luck in your sale.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:06:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

If it is a postban, then you're overpriced by quite a bit.
View Quote

And illegal with the collapsable stock...  

New user, 1 post, swat gun..."No Mr. ATF man, I don't want to buy your rifle..."
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:10:59 PM EDT
[#3]
For that kinda cash, it better be pre-ban.  Plus drop a few bucks off that too.  
If not, maybe someone in CA would be willing to take that up off your hands for that price.
Sorry,
c-rock
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:16:17 PM EDT
[#4]
No offense, but it seems sorta suspicious to come here and try to sell something on your first post.  

"It is my pers. owned duty/SWAT gun."

Does that mean it's an LEO gun?  If so, most of us can't buy it.

If it's pre-ban, it still seems a little high.

And we do have a for-sale forum in which to post items.  Please don't take any of these comments offensively.  I realize you're new.  Please feel free to stay and be part of this great firearms community.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:37:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:38:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 1:26:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Ok, I guess I may have deserved some of that, and none of it is taken personally, however maybe I should explain some.  The gun is post ban, and I am allowed the collapsable stock because I use it at work.  I'm not part of the ATF, or any weird stuff like that.  The reason I came up with that price, is that is the offer's I'm getting here, but can't sell it.

It is not FA, and I will post a picture.  It may be a few days my wife is out of town with my digital camera.  If I'm asking too much, what is fair, especially since I paid quite a bit more than I'm asking...

Keep in mind, just because I'm an LEO, does not mean that I don't support 2nd Ammendment and the NRA, etc.  The vast majority of beat officers do not support the left wing political movement to outlaw our guns.  I'm as normal as the rest of you with a hobby I enjoy.

As far as suspicion, I've been using AR-15.com for sometime now.  Heck I got alot of information about what I was going to put on my gun from this site,  I just never found a need to post.
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 2:10:13 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Southern Rising:
No offense, but it seems sorta suspicious to come here and try to sell something on your first post.
View Quote

Is that why I couldn't unload my Bushy lowers to you guys here before?[:\]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top