User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2001 12:23:40 PM EDT
heard this on CNN. of the 15 blacks killed by cops in Cincinnati:

/all involved at least some BLACK officers

/3 were only black officers

/10 of them had shown thier guns to police, or acually fired on police

/1 ov them had a brick as a weapon

/1 had a 2x4 with nails in it

/the remaining 3 had vehical( easily as dangerous as a gun)

the 3 blacks killed while using cars as weapons were reported as "unarmed inncedants" one cops was killed horribaly by a kid in a car. as he was dragged 500 ft to a awful death, he managed to get one shot off, killing the driver. i think the cop was black , but not sure on that. how racialy motivated does that sound.

in closing, all Cincinnati black race rioters,  suck it  
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:33:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Is this posted on the web anywhere?  I didn't see it on a quick browse of CNN.com.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:37:57 PM EDT
[#2]
"I didn't see it on a quick browse of CNN.com."

Of course you didn't.  The mainstream media seems to be leaving all that information out.  All they can talk about is "racial tensions".

Just business as usual with CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS and any of the others I missed.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:34:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Walmart has pulled all guns and ammo from the shelves in Cincinnati (this includes air guns).  They are not for sale.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:21:05 PM EDT
[#4]
I live within view of Cincinnati and I can back up everything Matt has just said about the shootings. I feel that every one of them was a justified use of deadly force. No one mentions the lives of Derek Jeters and Mark Pope, 2 Cincinnati police officers gunned down and killed in ambush by a black man. There is also no mention of the shooting where a black man tried to take over a police officers car, shooting her 3 times before being shot. This officer is now disabled for life and will never work again. Although the officer that was dragged did not die, he was dragged for several hundred feet and shot the driver to save innocent lives in the path of the vehicle. When a police officer or innocent person is shot by a black person do we riot? I think not, because race distinction is not an issue. I see it as a criminal and victim or law enforcement officer situation, not a black vs white. Using this logic, maybe the real reason for the protest is that a criminal was shot and killed by a law enforcement officer caused a protest by fellow criminals who showed their displeasure by assaulting innocent people, looting, arson, vandalism, shooting police officers, etc.... Maybe they're upset that because the next time they are breaking the law that they might get shot as they flee or try to shoot or injure innocent people. The real fact of the matter is that every person shot in these 15 shootings was a criminal caught during an illegal action. The protesters and media make it sound like innocent people are being killed as they walk down the street, this infuriates me. Simple point here, if you want to stay alive don't break the law period.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 3:28:33 PM EDT
[#5]
BTW i got that info from a live press confrence by the FOP. they were pissed about theBS news stories. and they DID mention some of the violence aginst police that spe88 said. after the FOP got done CNN had some smartass negro who suggested all of those justified events were somehow doctored to make it look justified. he said the cops should have just overpowered the crazed brotha who was trying to cave in a cops shull with a brick. sure, they would have gotten hit by a  brick a few times, but isnt the risk of a skull fracture worth it if you could save the vary dirtball who is trying to kill you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top