Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 9/27/2013 5:34:58 AM EDT
Seems like every time I watch TV, there are some commercials that make white guys look stupid.  They wouldn't get away with making the same commercial with a black, Latino, or Asian guy.  

These insurance commercials seem to be the worst offenders.  

"Everyone knows Old McDonald wasn't a very good speller..." then he can't spell the word "Cow".  

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:36:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Quit watching tv. I did, and am better off for it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:37:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Because it's a break from reality.   Reality is, European peoples have conquered the world over.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:37:08 AM EDT
[#3]
It is cool to hate white people now
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:43:14 AM EDT
[#4]

Stop fucking watching.  

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:47:48 AM EDT
[#5]
No NAACP for whites and no NOW (National Organization for Women) for men. It's that simple.  Even the Muslims now have their own organization of professional whiners, The Islamic Council, to complain EVERYTIME anything portrays them as anything less than outstanding. In case you haven't noticed, "The squeaky wheels gets the grease" really DOES apply in this country as far as "rights" are concerned!
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:50:13 AM EDT
[#6]
As the rep from HR told the room during one of the mandatory diversity training classes: "White, single, male and straight?  You don't have any sort of protective class designation."
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:51:06 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

White Males specifically.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#8]
Who's white?
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:51:26 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
No NAACP for whites and no NOW (National Organization for Women) for men. It's that simple.  Even the Muslims now have their own organization of professional whiners, The Islamic Council, to complain EVERYTIME anything portrays them as anything less than outstanding. In case you haven't noticed, "The squeaky wheels gets the grease" really DOES apply in this country as far as "rights" are concerned!
View Quote

This too and the worst part is if white people tried to form an organization it would instantly get labeled as a Nazi or white supremacist group.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:51:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Yep, sure is hard being white these days.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:51:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Part of a long tradition of the leftist media destroying our culture and values the "white male" is the only one they can pick on that wont retaliate against them as all the other groups will and do if portrayed as idiots.
..Besides we are stupid at this point look what we've let happen to this country..look where its going to..
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:53:59 AM EDT
[#12]

Do not question the programming of the masses. Move along. Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:55:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

First post nailed it. TV isn't worth watching (much less paying for).
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 5:59:30 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

+1  Cut the cable of stupidity two years ago.

Although I've known more stupid white men then all other races combined.  Probably because I've been around them more.

I can just imagine the shitstorm if someone founded a "National Organization For The Advancement of White People".
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:01:31 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Seems like every time I watch TV, there are some commercials that make white guys look stupid.  They wouldn't get away with making the same commercial with a black, Latino, or Asian guy.  

"Everyone knows Old McDonald wasn't a very good speller..." then he can't spell the word "Cow".  

View Quote
Because we know we are not; therefore, you can make fun of us for something which is clearly untrue and no harm done.

Like it or not, that is the justification (so, just who ARE the racists--pretty easy to tell isn't it).

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:04:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:05:08 AM EDT
[#17]
White guilt
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:05:38 AM EDT
[#18]
This is a completely original thread.

What a mind-blowing topic.

It has opened my eyes to a level of butthurt I must study and work hard to achieve some day.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:09:04 AM EDT
[#19]
People are stupid, white or otherwise, so I don't see a problem. And they make black, asian, and other races out to be fools on television all the time. Sounds to me like you are hung up on race looking for something to bitch about.

I'd say that was a very good commercial. You remembered it and are now talking about it which is exactly what they were going for.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:11:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Because it's a break from reality.   Reality is, European peoples have conquered the world over.
View Quote

Bacause white guys rule and can take a joke? Notice how the Irish don't want Notre Dame to change their mascot.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:12:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Same reason all the burglars in ADT commercials are white!

I agree with what you're saying, but I have to disagree with your example. It's a joke, Old McDonald had a farm e-i, e-i, o...
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:13:31 AM EDT
[#22]
CoC violation for me to say ,but they run the media
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:15:19 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:16:56 AM EDT
[#24]
Is this a serious question?  Just look at this place and you will see a huge collection of stupid white men.  From the basement dwellers that just drool and stare at hot women to the people saying "it's my right to fondle my AR15 in Starbucks but I can't understand why the public keeps voting for anti-gun people".  You have the guy that posted a video of himself driving on the shoulder to pass a woman and cuss her out.  The free pressure washer guy.  How many threads have we had where a guy was clueless about his S/O and she went to a pool party, cuddle party or whatever.  People have had their deck catch on fire from grilling.  People have accidentally shot themselves.

Basically anything you see on TV about stupid men has already happened to someone here and there is a thread about it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:17:41 AM EDT
[#25]
America is too hung up on race, the're only two caregories of people:

1. Assholes,
2. non-assholes

the problem is there are a disproportonately large number of people in category 1.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:19:22 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Although I've known more stupid white men then all other races combined.  Probably because I've been around them more.

I can just imagine the shitstorm if someone founded a "National Organization For The Advancement of White People".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somebody did, David Duke in 1980.  I don't really want to be represented by David Duke though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Association_for_the_Advancement_of_White_People
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:20:30 AM EDT
[#27]
The answer is very simple.  White straight men will put up with constant abuse by protected classes.  Why would those who put up with affirmative action and taxation to pay for cradle to grave government care of others do anything about being constantly mocked for entertainment?
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is this a serious question?  Just look at this place and you will see a huge collection of stupid white men.  From the basement dwellers that just drool and stare at hot women to the people saying "it's my right to fondle my AR15 in Starbucks but I can't understand why the public keeps voting for anti-gun people".  You have the guy that posted a video of himself driving on the shoulder to pass a woman and cuss her out.  The free pressure washer guy.  How many threads have we had where a guy was clueless about his S/O and she went to a pool party, cuddle party or whatever.  People have had their deck catch on fire from grilling.  People have accidentally shot themselves.

Basically anything you see on TV about stupid men has already happened to someone here and there is a thread about it.
View Quote

Oh no you di'nt.

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:24:06 AM EDT
[#29]
Why does it really matter?

You could ask a million questions similar to that concerning tv and movies.

Why worry about it....
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:29:24 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Why worry about it....
View Quote
Riiiighhtttt...  Dont worry about the propaganda turning your the western world against you and your sons. What could go wrong?

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:30:01 AM EDT
[#31]
Neva been done befo
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:31:18 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Because if they made fun of, say, islamic men, islamic men would retaliate with force.

Cowards traditionally have chosen to attack people that they don't believe will fight back.

I turned my cable TV off and I've been better for it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:31:31 AM EDT
[#33]
Flip off the TV - as a matter of fact, sell it or throw it out with the garbage.

All it does is pump nonsense into your head so that you can become confused about what really matters.  They want you to be depressed, slovenly, moronic, and completely dependent on their programming.

Get a grip on your life and turn it off.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:32:11 AM EDT
[#34]
"Not sure if serious.jpg"
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:33:31 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:33:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quit whining about mindless entertainment for the masses and embrace your white privilege like a boss.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:39:27 AM EDT
[#37]

TV is from the Devil, and books are twice as fast.

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:40:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Also, notice all bosses or positions of authority or intelligence in shows is held by minorities.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:43:19 AM EDT
[#39]
Op, you're reading too much into it.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:45:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:51:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Cultural Marxism. And it's winning.

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:53:42 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm perfectly content to let the needy, idiotic people who watch such television think I'm a weak & harmless idiot.

Someday they're going to wake up and find they desperately need help because the sum of their ineptitude has caught up with them and instead of bothering me they'll go stand in a line all day and fill out forms from their strong, white-black metrosexual president.

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#43]

View Quote

Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:02:02 AM EDT
[#44]
Because fuck men, and fuck Whitey. They oppress everyone and must be portrayed as fucktards because... Fuck Whitey.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:08:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Oh no you di'nt.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh no you di'nt.

no no no! Its those damn rich black lesbians keeping us down!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:12:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Riiiighhtttt...  Dont worry about the propaganda turning your the western world against you and your sons. What could go wrong?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why worry about it....

If a parent cannot keep their sons/daughters from being corrupted by tv and movies, then we have bigger problems.  

Oh and drama much....
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:13:34 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

This too and the worst part is if white people tried to form an organization it would instantly get labeled as a Nazi or white supremacist group.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I suspect the reason for that is the type of person who would normally be drawn to such a group would be the type of person those labels generally apply to.

In much the same way most people outside of organizations like the NAACP and NOW view their memberships as exclusive to those demographics and, generally, with disdain.

The answer to groups like the NAACP, NOW, CAIR and others is not to combat them with a similarly exclusive group but, to ignore them and let them fall to the level of irrelevance and obscurity they richly deserve.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:13:45 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I can count in one hand what positive things minorities have contributed to the modern world.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:16:50 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Why worry about it....
View Quote

This is why.
Link Posted: 9/27/2013 7:18:44 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Be sure to tune in to the White Entertainment Television,  for the annual White Music Awards.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top