Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/25/2013 7:35:33 PM EDT
At 1:06 he admits it.

It's entirely riding on the back of young and healthy people....

"This only works, for example, if young people show up... We gotta have them in the pools because utterwise all these projected low costs can not be held if older people with preexisting conditions are disproportionately represented in any given state. You gotta have everybody lined up."
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:41:36 PM EDT
[#1]
So people should be required to be a part of something that is not necessary to them?  Wow awesome!  Love the legal tyranny!
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:43:20 PM EDT
[#2]
ZeroCare, SSI....

At this point, what difference does it make?!   - Hitlery

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:44:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Its always the most disheartening when it comes straight from the horse's mouth.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:46:13 PM EDT
[#5]
He has known this since Hitlerycare. In his plan it was actually illegal to seek care outside their system.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:46:21 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:50:50 PM EDT
[#7]
They don't call them baby boomers for nothing.  Gen Xer's had few children and Millennials will have even fewer.  

What do they think is going to happen when all those baby boomers rapidly decline in health in about 10-15 years and the pool of young workers is too small?
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:55:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Didn't watch the video, but the concept you guys are describing sounds like distributed risk.  Not much different from the way the rest of health insurance works.  That said, forcing people to buy stuff isn't right, but don't sound surprised at how it works or their candor.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:55:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They don't call them baby boomers for nothing.  Gen Xer's had few children and Millennials will have even fewer.  

What do they think is going to happen when all those baby boomers rapidly decline in health in about 10-15 years and the pool of young workers is too small?
View Quote

We regret to inform you that the service you have requested is no longer available.

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:57:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
"young people.  Pay for the rest of us."  Historically, nothing new to ask.  However, its become a lot more bold than in past years.  
View Quote

The religion of the Boomers.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:58:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

Just one more unsustainable program...
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 7:58:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Open the floodgates to Juan and Wang. Bienvidos a Los Estadios Unidos!

Now, we've derived why the political class wants "immigration reform."
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:01:24 PM EDT
[#13]
In 10-20 years, I expect to be lectured on why the government needs to take almost all of my income so that elderly people can stay alive.

"Do you think it is fair for you to keep over 30% of your income when the older people need that money to stay alive?"
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:02:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

Immigrants are the key demo for the DNC. They are counting on massive guest worker and then voting migrants.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:10:24 PM EDT
[#15]
You young people better fucking show up!

If I recall correctly can't young people stay on their parents insurance until they are 26?

So that leaves who to pay?
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:14:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Before Pelosi helped ram Obamacare down our throats, and the issue was still being debated, I tried to talk some sense to the idiots that thought it was such a great idea.

I asked them why I should be forced to join their insurance pool, if I didn't want to.  Their reply was simply that my irresponsible behavior (not having medical insurance) was driving up their cost of medical care, so I must be forced to pay.  I replied, quite simply, that I had in no way driven up their cost of medical care, since I had never left a medical bill unpaid.  I explained how when I went to a doctor's office and they asked for an insurance card, I told them that I didn't have insurance, and the only thing that happened as a result of that, was that I wrote a check for the full bill at the end of the visit.  I left no bill for the medical facility or doctor to 'eat' or pass the cost on to other patients, so I was doing nothing to drive up their cost of medical care.  The idiots again stated that I was driving up their cost of medical care, so I must be forced to pay.

Finally, Bill Clinton has explained it in a way that I can understand.  I was driving up their cost of medical care, because I was refusing to help pay for part of it for them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:14:54 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's what the Europeans are attempting with importing muslims.  Not working out too well for them.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:15:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:17:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
You young people better fucking show up!

If I recall correctly can't young people stay on their parents insurance until they are 26?

So that leaves who to pay?
View Quote

yes they can.  but that logic is flawed because most 18-26 year olds aren't exactly raking in the dough.  the reason for the 26 year old cutoff is because that's when the kids that went to college are graduating, finding jobs, and "settling in".  promise them lower tax breaks, then when they are 26, graduated from college, and earning a good paycheck, hit them up for a thousand dollar a month healthcare cost.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Cruz called it- this is all obfuscation to distract us from what they're really doing: racing to the bottom so they can start over with a medical autocracy.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:19:38 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

We regret to inform you that the service you have requested is no longer available.

http://media.cox.com/support/images/tv/general/01_ElectricalCord_Unplug.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://media.cox.com/support/images/tv/general/01_ElectricalCord_Unplug.jpg

Alright THATS awesome.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:20:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Thank god the youth in this country are mostly fat lazy slobs who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag for if not the country would be on fire...literally.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:29:07 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Thank god the youth in this country are mostly fat lazy slobs who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag for if not the country would be on fire...literally.
View Quote

You mean the men that kicked ass in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Those fat lazy slobs?

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:31:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Yea and he was the same guy that showed up unannounced today on "This Morning"  to support his old pal Al Gore (also there) to promote Al's global warming agenda too.

He's a liar pure and simple and all he's doing is setting up a Hildebeast healthcare reform campaign for 2016. He's gonna save us all from Obama's mistakes I'm guessing.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

You mean the men that kicked ass in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Those fat lazy slobs?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Not the lean hard troops that are about 1% of the people that age, but the OTHER 99% of fat lazy slobs.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:32:04 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

where the hell did that come from?  only a very small percentage of americans ever serve in the military.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:33:09 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

HELL NO!  I said in this country.  We obviously ship our kids with any heart over seas to fight for oil.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:33:47 PM EDT
[#28]
...and that's why we need to elect Hillary in 2016 to fix it...

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:34:57 PM EDT
[#29]
In other words, 99%'ers better get their shit together.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:37:21 PM EDT
[#30]
They voted for him so I hope they enjoy
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:37:32 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In his defense he said most.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:38:30 PM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:41:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ram rod us right where it hurts.

The failure of Obamacare will be blamed on the free market and unscrupulous insurance fat cats purposely driving up costs so they can buy more yachts.

The solution is simple, Single Payer!

I can see the retards lining up and having pre-made signs handed to them by their union masters, then walking around state houses chanting "Hey, Hey. Ho, Ho, HMOs have got to go. To hell with the Naysayers, we need Single Payer"
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:44:38 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

The failure of Obamacare will be blamed on the free market and unscrupulous insurance fat cats purposely driving up costs so they can buy more yachts.

I can see the retards lining up and having pre-made signs handed to them by their union masters, then walking around state houses chanting "Hey, Hey. Ho, Ho, HMOs have got to go. To hell with the Naysayers, we need Single Payer"
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Would show the stupidity of some pushing these things.  What use is a union with out group pooling for health insurance?
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:45:40 PM EDT
[#35]
i think the same was true for social security and medicare.  if the young werent financing it it would collapse under its own weight.......as it is currently doing.we dont learn from our mistakes.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#36]
Obamacare was designed to self-destruct, destroying the insurance industry with it, and badly damaging healthcare itself. The resulting "crisis" must, of course, be fixed by the Government.

In a few years, the debate will be between Socialized Medicine (single-payer) and Nationalized Healthcare. The establishment Republicans will champion the former, the Democrats the latter.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#37]
I thought you spelled "utterwise" wrong, but no, you were correct in relating Clinton's command of English.

Is anybody else noticing how similar he looks to Ted Kennedy?

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:22:40 PM EDT
[#38]
No shit.

IF ONLY people who need health care buy health care insurance there won't be enough money to pay for the health care.  It's called MATH.  The vast majority of people won't need a whole hell of a lot of health care until their 50's or 60's.  

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#39]
Fuck you Bill Clinton, Fuck you, and FBHO.

So this only works if you fuck over the young healthy people, you fuckers already want all my money because you can't stop spending it, and now you want to fuck me over on healthcare too, I hope both those fuckers rot in hell.

Quoted:
i think the same was true for social security and medicare.  if the young werent financing it it would collapse under its own weight.......as it is currently doing.we dont learn from our mistakes.
View Quote

This isn't entirely true if the government actually took all the money we give  to medicare and social security and invest if since creation we would be okay but instead the government has taken the money (mostly democrats) and spent it on bull shit things, just like they are doing with Federal Employees retirement plans, I wonder what's going to happen when they go to cash out and find out nothing is there, soon we will be be seeing retired federal agents collecting food stamps so they can live on the $500 they get in Social Security.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:27:44 PM EDT
[#40]
liberals own this puppy,,,,,,,,
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:29:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Same guy who admitted that his wife has ate more pussy than him.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:30:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Same guy who admitted that his wife has ate more pussy than him.
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:35:06 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
liberals own this puppy,,,,,,,,
View Quote

It won't matter who owns it. At the end of the day, the Republic still ends up one irreversible step closer to death.

And, if you haven't figured it out yet, the media will make sure any failure is all the fault of (insert anyone but Liberals/Communists here) to the average idiot.
Link Posted: 9/25/2013 9:35:23 PM EDT
[#44]
You have to like a guy who will straight kick a guy in the balls before stabbing him in the back.  If there is any doubt, Hillary will be running.  I'd hazard a bet running on a platform of reforming Zero-care.
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 3:45:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
You have to like a guy who will straight kick a guy in the balls before stabbing him in the back.  If there is any doubt, Hillary will be running.  I'd hazard a bet running on a platform of reforming Zero-care.
View Quote

She left the Obama administration so that she could distance herself from it.  Makes it easier to attack what he did in his second term, while Biden is stuck with having been an Obama supporter to the end.
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 3:53:01 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Its always the most disheartening when it comes straight from the horse's mouth.
View Quote

Clinton said it, not Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 4:19:54 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

then the .gov steps in to take over.  The masses cheer!!!!

yay .gov
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 4:23:19 AM EDT
[#48]
It's a non-issue.

The death panels will thin out the old and weak.
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 4:25:27 AM EDT
[#49]
Well DUH!!
Link Posted: 9/26/2013 4:31:46 AM EDT
[#50]
Every time I see BC all I can think is "scumbag".
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top