Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2001 8:45:07 AM EDT
The company I work for merged with a Kalifornia company last fall.  On first of this year the Kali office took over payroll, benefits, etc.  Even since I have been getting f'ed with every payday.  

I haven't been paid twice (had to get manual checks), haven't been paid commissions on time.  Pay increases don't go through when they are supposed to, I have been waiting over a month for the last raise I was supposed to get.  I can't get reimbursed for my flex/cafeteria plan so I have been waiting 3 months for $350, because HR can't fax the company 1 f'ing piece of paper.  

I HATE EVERYONE FROM KALIFORNIA.  Hell, even if the government isn't fucking you somebody from there is.  Is everyone from Kali so damn inept that they can't perform daily tasks.  I hope everyone in the hole damn state dies.  

Anyone else have this problem because your corporate hq is in the communist capital of the U.S.?
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 8:53:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have to pay Kali income taxes because I work for a Kali company but live in NV... and it pisses me off.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 9:02:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the club. The Californian dipshits have caused my utility bills to literally skyrocket and they keep on moving up to the Seattle area to supposedly escape the ruin they have created back home, only to bring their overcrowding, congestion, and crime along with them. Geez, LA has even eyed piping a portion of the Columbia river down there to ease the burden of overcrowding/overdevelopment. I say fuck 'em. Let them find a natural balance with the environment or let nature take it's course and find it for them, just like it does with every species on the planet. They can't keep sucking up everyone else's resources forever. I wish we could just build a huge wall around the state and call it a penal colony. They can keep their beautiful smoggy weather, busty airheads, and polluted beaches, the only defense for their lousy state that they can ever offer. I can hardly wait to hear again how great it is to wear a T-shirt to work in January. What a bunch of pusses. Maybe we'll get lucky and a large enough earthquake or wildfire will finally destroy that communist shithole.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:10:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Boomer,

NY aint to far behind!!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:14:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Press release from PG&E:  In an effort to reduce power consumption, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:20:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey now, lets calm the rhetoric. Some of us have little choice but to reside in the Peoples' Republic of California. But this energy crisis couldn't have come at a better time. Governer Grey Davis is finished next election. And "the Terminator" is lined up for the Republican nomination for governor (talk about pro-gun!). The inevitable collapse of communism is arriving!! [}:D]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 11:51:35 AM EDT
[#6]
    Before you tell me how "pro-gun" Arnold Swartzenager is, make sure you view the recent TV special his WIFE (a member of the anti-gun Kennedy clan) did in which she bought into EVERY anti-gun lie ever told.  By their friends so shall you know them, eh?  I'm sorry but I won't trust him.  His real-life persona is too close to the anti-gun crowd no matter what he does for make-believe in the movies.  Remember, TV and movies AREN'T real!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:00:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Aw, don't worry about Arnold's wife.  He's an actor!  They'll be divorced by election time.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 12:01:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Welcome to the club. The Californian dipshits have caused my utility bills to literally skyrocket and they keep on moving up to the Seattle area to supposedly escape the ruin they have created back home, only to bring their overcrowding, congestion, and crime along with them. Geez, LA has even eyed piping a portion of the Columbia river down there to ease the burden of overcrowding/overdevelopment. I say fuck 'em. Let them find a natural balance with the environment or let nature take it's course and find it for them, just like it does with every species on the planet. They can't keep sucking up everyone else's resources forever. I wish we could just build a huge wall around the state and call it a penal colony. They can keep their beautiful smoggy weather, busty airheads, and polluted beaches, the only defense for their lousy state that they can ever offer. I can hardly wait to hear again how great it is to wear a T-shirt to work in January. What a bunch of pusses. Maybe we'll get lucky and a large enough earthquake or wildfire will finally destroy that communist shithole.
View Quote

Sums it up.....
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I like Arnold but I don't believe for a minute that he will be PRO gun . He is from the Hollywood crowd afterall .
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 2:28:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
The company I work for merged with a Kalifornia company last fall.  On first of this year the Kali office took over payroll, benefits, etc.  Even since I have been getting f'ed with every payday.  

I haven't been paid twice (had to get manual checks), haven't been paid commissions on time.  Pay increases don't go through when they are supposed to, I have been waiting over a month for the last raise I was supposed to get.  I can't get reimbursed for my flex/cafeteria plan so I have been waiting 3 months for $350, because HR can't fax the company 1 f'ing piece of paper.  

I HATE EVERYONE FROM KALIFORNIA.  Hell, even if the government isn't fucking you somebody from there is.  Is everyone from Kali so damn inept that they can't perform daily tasks.  I hope everyone in the hole damn state dies.  

Anyone else have this problem because your corporate hq is in the communist capital of the U.S.?
View Quote

Sounds like a problem with YOUR company's IS dept. Don't blame CA because YOUR company is f*cked-up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:03:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I hope everyone in the hole damn state dies.  
View Quote

That was the funniest thing I read all day. Not wishing any bad luck on anyone from Kali or anything.
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 7:06:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:33:22 PM EDT
[#13]
I still have not figured out how/why WA is FORCED to sell KaliKommies electricity!?!?!?! Hell, their tree huggers deny permits/stop operation in their power plants, LET THEM SIT IN THE DARK.....THEY LIVE IN THE DARK ANYWAY !!!!!!

Anyone out here heard of Capitalism or a free market??? Davis, what a joke, he 'bought' the power lines in a bailout...

The demoKommies are INDEED ruining this Kountry....

And Paul, YES! busty airheads are ALWAYS welcome!
Link Posted: 4/13/2001 10:43:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Dear California,

Since your so overburdoned with Busty Airheads (BAs), please send me as many as possible.  I will pay for shipping.  Any handling charges?

Thanks, In Need of BAs  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top