Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 320
Posted: 9/12/2013 12:12:09 AM EDT
If you request or discuss sharing of links to illegal steaming sites in this thread to avoid paying for PPV events, you will lose your account. No more warnings, it goes straight to a site ban.

OP, please leave the above in this post. - D_J

Saturday, December 16th

Early Prelims on ESPN+ @3:30pm/6:30pm

Prelims on ESPN2/ESPN+ @ 5pm/8pm pst/est

Main on ESPN+ PPV @ 7pm/10pm pst/est

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:14:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Rhonda Rousey cries too much and it's a huge turn off
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:18:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, she a big baby, n stuff.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rhonda Rousey cries too much and it's a huge turn off
View Quote

Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:19:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Machida dropping to middleweight is awesome.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:22:11 AM EDT
[#4]
I am happy with the way the Pettis vs Henderson fight turned out
I am pissed I am going to miss the Jones vs Gustafsson fight
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:23:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Rashad hasn't been much of a finisher lately...I have a feeling Sonnen will keep riding the high after his sub of Shogun.

The new Irish kid who was hyped for the big card last month blew out his ACL and just underwent surgery.  Sucks because I was really looking forward to seeing him fight again.

Anybody think that Gustafsson has a chance again Jon Jones?
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:24:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

I have only seen him fight once so I really can't say. Still wish I could see the fight though
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 12:25:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I have only seen him fight once so I really can't say. Still wish I could see the fight though
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I went to college with the guy that Gustafsson KO'd in his first UFC fight.  That was bittersweet.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2013 3:07:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Looks like Frankie Edgar and BJ Penn will be the next TUF coaches and will fight sometime in 2014 after the season ends.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 9:58:36 PM EDT
[#9]
A new episode of TUF tonight, I predict Rhonda will cry.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Sean Sherk announced his retirement...

*crickets*
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:00:53 PM EDT
[#11]
I want to see Mark Hunt vs Pat Berry or Roy Nelson. Meaningless but fun fight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:08:37 PM EDT
[#12]
I want to see another Tank Abbot type fighter with HUGE punching power that slugs away and wins. They are fun to watch. He was a blast before he got fat and old and out skilled.

Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:17:35 PM EDT
[#13]
What do you guys think of the new ultimate Fighter series? I just started watching it again and it seems like they have changed the format up a bit since they left Spike. I still haven't decided if I like it.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:21:07 PM EDT
[#14]
Evans beats Sonnen. Equally good wrestling and better striking.
Overeem KO or TKO Mir.
I think so, especially if he beats Condit. That's going to be an epic fight.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

What do you guys think of the new ultimate Fighter series? I just started watching it again and it seems like they have changed the format up a bit since they left Spike. I still haven't decided if I like it.
View Quote
I was surprised to see so many of the women that have had long great careers not already being offered contracts going up against these new people with just a few fights.  There is even a chick on there that is local to where I live in KY.

Link Posted: 9/18/2013 10:59:23 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm really pleasantly surprised at some of the new match ups lately.

Matt Brown vs. Carlos Condit
Travis Browne vs. Josh Barrnett
Rory McDonald vs. Robbie Lawler
etc.

just to name a few all happening before the end of the year.  Should be some solid events to close out 2013.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 11:14:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

- Sonnen vs. Evans?
- Mir vs. Overeem in a loser leaves town match?
- Does Matt Brown deserve a title shot after going on a brutal 6 fight win streak?

What else you got???
View Quote

Sonnen v Evans- I see this being one of those really weird fights that goes completely off script. I think Evans should win with his stand up but I have this feeling that the fight will not go according to logic.

Mir has no chance.

Matt Brown would get destroyed by GSP. i don't think he is ready for a title shot. GSP would lay on him for 5 rounds and probably even finish him in the 5th.
Link Posted: 9/18/2013 11:17:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote

I would do unspeakable things to Julianna Pena....

Link Posted: 9/18/2013 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

If jones runs into any trouble standing, he will simply wrestle fuck the shit out of Gustaffson.
Having Bones jones on top of you, is GAME OVER!
His GNP is simply too much. Getting knocked out or submitted would suck but getting blasted with HELLBOWS from Bones has to be the worst finishing scenario in MMA.
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 9:31:46 PM EDT
[#20]
Main card in 30 mins!
Link Posted: 9/21/2013 10:37:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Anyone have a link they'd like to pass on?
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 8:57:57 PM EDT
[#22]
UFC Fight Night 29 was on last night.  

Rousimar Palhares won via heel hook submission, but as he's known to do, held the hold much later after Mike Pierce tapped.  The UFC didn't give Palhares what would have been a $50,000 sub of the night bonus.

And just today, Dana White confirmed that Palhares will be released from the UFC.  Good riddance.  No room in the UFC for a guy like that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 9:08:04 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View Quote

I just got caught up on all the episodes the other day, and watched last nights episode this morning.  I work Wed nights and have to download the episode the next morning.

Not sure how I feel about the whole women fighters thing.  None of their fights are really interesting to watch so far, but I cant wait for Rousey and Tate to fight again in a couple months.

As for Gustafson/Jones part 2, I cant wait to see that either.  Im a big Jones fan, but he looked shook in that fight.  I was reading an article about it, and the write said that the fight "made him look human".  Perfect way of putting it, IMO.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/10/2013 9:10:15 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I would do unspeakable things to Julianna Pena....

https://fbcdn-profile-a.akamaihd.net/hprofile-ak-ash3/c18.15.194.194/s160x160/1236079_651343538232866_1606343181_n.png
http://www.mma-latino.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/julianna.jpg

Raquel Pennington looks like a butchy Jordana Brewster.  Still sort of want.  (Yeah, I know shes a lez.)

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 4:05:12 AM EDT
[#25]
UFC 166: Cain vs Dos Santos III...who ya got?

Cain, Cormier, Melendez for me. I just can't get over how Cain savaged Junior last time. Jack Slack has a great article on how to beat Cain, but I don't think Junior can pull it off.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 4:47:44 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Cain, Cormier, Melendez for me. I just can't get over how Cain savaged Junior last time. Jack Slack has a great article on how to beat Cain, but I don't think Junior can pull it off.
View Quote

Cain all the way.  I like Melendez too in his fight, but I'm siding with Nelson in his fight over Cormier.  Some of the prelims look great too, this is a decent card all around.

I'm mainly interested in how Machida does in his fight on Oct 26th...I've been waiting years for him to drop down to middleweight.

Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:23:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Cain all the way.  I like Melendez too in his fight, but I'm siding with Nelson in his fight over Cormier.  Some of the prelims look great too, this is a decent card all around.

I'm mainly interested in how Machida does in his fight on Oct 26th...I've been waiting years for him to drop down to middleweight.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I think Roy is gonna get bulled around in the clinch along the cage. If Cormier tries to make it a streetfight, I like Roy's chances better though.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:34:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
UFC Fight Night 29 was on last night.  

Rousimar Palhares won via heel hook submission, but as he's known to do, held the hold much later after Mike Pierce tapped.  The UFC didn't give Palhares what would have been a $50,000 sub of the night bonus.

And just today, Dana White confirmed that Palhares will be released from the UFC.  Good riddance.  No room in the UFC for a guy like that.
View Quote

Not a fan of Dana White and his stance on guns/politics at all, but that is a class move on his part. I saw the replay and Dana's comments were "he can go fight somewhere else for some other organization but he will never be back in the UFC".
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 9:36:22 AM EDT
[#29]
I just wanted to chime in to say that I have a very hard time wathing MMA in real time.  I almost always have to record it so I can skip the commercials.
Link Posted: 10/17/2013 11:02:27 AM EDT
[#30]
If I were a betting man, I'd have to take Cain even though I dislike him.  However, JDS has enough in his hands to put away just about anybody, so you can't count him out and I don't see it just as an easy win for Cain.

If Roy can hang with Cormier cardio wise, this will be an interesting fight, and Roy has to avoid being bullied against the cage like Mir was.

Link Posted: 10/18/2013 11:31:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Roy Nelson looks like he took his camp halfway serious this time.  He's not going to win the Mr. Olympia, but he did drop some weight and looks a lot leaner/more defined.

We all know he has a chin of granite, but he's been on the wrong end of decisions.  I have nothing against DC but I'd love to see Big Country throw that right hand and shut up all the haters.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#32]
Lets go JDS!
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:05:22 PM EDT
[#33]
I generally don't like women's MMA, the fights almost always suck.

UFC 166 Main Event:

265 lbs.: UFC Heavyweight Champion Cain Velasquez vs. Junior dos Santos

UFC 166 PPV Main Card (10 p.m. ET):

265 lbs.: Roy Nelson vs. Daniel Cormier
155 lbs.: Gilbert Melendez vs. Diego Sanchez
265 lbs.: Gabriel Gonzaga vs. Shawn Jordan
125 lbs.: John Dodson vs. Darrell Montague

185 lbs.: Tim Boetsch vs. C.B. Dollaway
170 lbs.: Hector Lombard vs. Nate Marquardt
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:12:19 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I want to see another Tank Abbot type fighter with HUGE punching power that slugs away and wins. They are fun to watch. He was a blast before he got fat and old and out skilled.

View Quote

I think Johnny Hendricks is one of the hardest hitting bastards in the UFC.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:13:49 PM EDT
[#35]
I hope Bellator puts the UFC out of business.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:15:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Hector Lombard, if he can deal with the weight cut at 170, could be super scary.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 9:27:17 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Hector Lombard, if he can deal with the weight cut at 170, could be super scary.
View Quote

He finished Nate the Great.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 10:23:44 PM EDT
[#38]
Now that's a knockout!
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 10:28:21 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Now that's a knockout!
View Quote

Dodson beast mode.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 10:30:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Negative, who wants to pay to watch a washed up Tito, Rampage fight? Not many I'm sure.

Rampage thinks he's too good to train.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 10:34:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

Why?

And how would they? They aren't even a direct competitor of the UFC.

Gonzaga just won by KO as I typed this.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#42]
Ok Melendez and Sanchez get $50k each for fight of the night.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:07:01 PM EDT
[#43]
fights have been pretty good so far
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:09:15 PM EDT
[#44]
HELL YEAH
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:09:25 PM EDT
[#45]
HoLY SHIT!!!
Sanchez and Melendez totally got that shit on!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:09:50 PM EDT
[#46]
Diego went axe murderer at the 10 sec mark.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:13:16 PM EDT
[#47]
Love it..fighters that don't run, just straight up try to knock each other silly.  look at the gash on Sanchez!!
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:13:27 PM EDT
[#48]
That fight was awesome.
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#49]
Who won?
Link Posted: 10/19/2013 11:14:12 PM EDT
[#50]
You could fit a pop-sickle stick in that cut!
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 320
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top