Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you would have to find him first
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I would have gone all Animal Chin on her ass.

you would have to find him first

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a board of my hippy friend from Alabama.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:10:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Ride bikes at the bike park, walk at the walk  park, run at the run park, ski at the ski park, surf at the surf park. Park is there for everyone just like side walks, beaches, rivers, and other such places unless signs are posted otherwise. Some dumb cunt lets their kid wander to far out in ocean and gets run over by a surfer it's the surfers fault cause he didn't see him? This lady completely over reacted. More concerned with causing a scene and hitting the dude (who obviously felt bad) than attending injuries. How some of you can come up in defense of that lady is unbelievable...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:11:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Is that a skate park or a regular park? I don't think it was the skaters fault at all. Little kids will be little kids, it's up to the mom to keep her eye on him & not let him wander off. The skater looked genuinely concerned, but didn't know how to handle the situation. Instead of punching the skater, the mom should punch herself for being irresponsible.
View Quote

I am agreeing with this.

I see this parenting behavior all the time. Put your kids in a park, don't pay attention to them, something happens and blame someone else. I usually talk shit about skaters, but I don't see this guy doing anything wrong. He stuck around, was confused what to do, but was trying to do right by the kid. Mom comes up well after the fact and punches him?!?!?!?!?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:12:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Starting to think he may be trolling
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
[snip]
The skate punk lifestyle tends to draw a larger group of those special people.  Kind of like the hippy lifestyle

If you can't see the hypocrisy of your statement I won't bother pointing it out for you.

Starting to think he may be trolling

Wasn't the worst attempt of the last few days...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:12:43 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Not a skate park.  Looks (and sounds) like a general all-purpose common area.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark.

Not a skate park.  Looks (and sounds) like a general all-purpose common area.

Welp, looks like I am correct.  It is a skatepark.  Fuck that cunt.  Little kid should be kept on a leash by ghetto trash mom.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:13:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:14:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.

Not to argue with you but my point is I would be more concerned with some fucking pervert snatching up mychild while I fail to keep a close eye on him. Children are not held responsible for themselves their parents are. If you don't keep a careful eye on them bad shit will probably happen. Just the way it is. To say this woman is justified in her actions is ludicrous.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:14:28 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I sorta want this one from AAC, just to hang on the wall:

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb155/the1000z/aacboard.jpg

View All Quotes

didn't know they had a board.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#10]
She did not know how to...

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:18:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Tossed between calling police and filing assault charges... Or rest that skate board across her face.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:21:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Piss off.  I know the mind set of most of these morons.

If thy didn't skate like thy owned the sidewalk and act like asses in general I wouldn't have this opinion of the group.

If its a skate oak, then the kiddo doesn't have right of way.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

Mom should have whipped his ass with his board

Have an ensure, you get cranky when your blood sugar gets low.

If thy didn't skate like thy owned the sidewalk and act like asses in general I wouldn't have this opinion of the group.

I'm sick of those fucking Runners who think they own the sidewalks I've almost been ran over by those assholes numerous  times. They need to take their stupid running shit to the track and not act like such punks.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:23:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Skate Parks seem to be like fun loving places.

2:40

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:26:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Skate Park places seem to be like lovely places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv03hxQbkl4
View Quote

CRIIIIIIIKEY!

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:29:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm not a tough guy, but if a woman hits me, she gets hit back. That is not pathetic.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.  

You're fucking pathetic.
I'm not a tough guy, but if a woman hits me, she gets hit back. That is not pathetic.  

Exactly - I don't believe in hitting women, but I will hit one back...

- georgestrings
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:34:29 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

CRIIIIIIIKEY!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CRIIIIIIIKEY!

Man I have no idea what the hell was happening in that video.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:37:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

View Quote
Not sure what I just watched.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:47:46 PM EDT
[#19]
The guy was clearly sorry and it was an accident.

The mother has no right to take a swing at the skater. If it were me, you'd believe she'd have a serious case of truck-face.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:49:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:53:47 PM EDT
[#21]
1.  If you're skateboarding in a public place like that, watch where you're going.

2.  If you're not skateboarding but walking around in a public place like that, watch where you're going.

3.  Sometimes, things like this happen.

4.  Mom needs to take a ride downtown.

5.  America sucks worse and worse every day.  We've lost the capacity for patience, forgiveness and basic civility.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 1:58:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
1.  If you're skateboarding in a public place skate park like that, watch where enjoy what you're going.

2.  If you're not skateboarding but walking around in a public place skate park like that, watch where you're going.

3.  Sometimes, things like this happen.

4.  Mom needs to take a ride downtown.

5.  America sucks worse and worse every day.  We've lost the capacity for patience, forgiveness and basic civility.

View Quote

fixt 1 & 2, 3,4, & 5 are fine
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:03:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes

Damn!! Where do I send my money?   I have some white Destructo trucks here that would look killer on it.

(You probably just cost me 50 bucks)

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.
View Quote

I agree that bitch should control her spawn  or expect something like this to happen
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:18:47 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

CRIIIIIIIKEY!

But I could. Not. Stop. Watching,
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:20:00 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Cool

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:20:42 PM EDT
[#27]
one is an accident, one is battery. Doesn't matter who you side with, that's just the way it is
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:21:23 PM EDT
[#28]
Hey mom. Beat the assault charge. Stupid cunt.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:23:16 PM EDT
[#29]
Good punch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:25:20 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Holy crap that escalated quickly.  An asshole being an asshole to a bunch of assholes who were being assholes, apparently.  I'm surprised more skateboarders don't get bludgeoned to death on a daily basis.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:25:56 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Good punch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:38:29 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Surprised his car was untouched after the skateboard went flying. If was mine, he'd be walking home.

No sound for me
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 2:42:11 PM EDT
[#33]
The OP video would have been the most epic video every if he would have hit her in the side of the head with the board and knocked her monkey ass out,,
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 3:16:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Good punch.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 3:52:45 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Ride bikes at the bike park, walk at the walk  park, run at the run park, ski at the ski park, surf at the surf park. Park is there for everyone just like side walks, beaches, rivers, and other such places unless signs are posted otherwise. Some dumb cunt lets their kid wander to far out in ocean and gets run over by a surfer it's the surfers fault cause he didn't see him? This lady completely over reacted. More concerned with causing a scene and hitting the dude (who obviously felt bad) than attending injuries. How some of you can come up in defense of that lady is unbelievable...
View Quote

Good answer 13er......good answer.  I am going to be watching you.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:07:18 PM EDT
[#36]
I'd hate to beat the shit out of a "woman" in front of her kid but I would at least tried to dip my head enough for her to punch the top of it and hopefully break her hand. If she still wanted to fight after that then I would've started swinging too I guess. Doesn't appear to be much of a mother anyway.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:15:39 PM EDT
[#37]
I ran over a kid while snowboarding.

Shit happens.

Dude should have cracked his skateboard over that beast's skull.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:17:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. Kid's fault.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:22:35 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Pretty good punch.  She shouldn't be surprised to catch a skateboard in the face in return.
View Quote

I was hoping that's what happened next, but the video stopped.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Fucking skater punk.

Mom should have whipped his ass with his board

Have an ensure, you get cranky when your blood sugar gets low.

What if it's a willow or a pine?

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:52:29 PM EDT
[#41]
Wow, this thread had longer legs than i thought.. I keep seeing that this WAS a skate park. I assume that was confirmed somewhere earlier in the thread.

IF that's the case then i change my mind. Little dude had no place being where he was being with mom so far away. Mom certainly did need a truck to the face after the assault.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 5:56:03 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Wow, this thread had longer legs than i thought.. I keep seeing that this WAS a skate park. I assume that was confirmed somewhere earlier in the thread.

IF that's the case then i change my mind. Little dude had no place being where he was being with mom so far away. Mom certainly did need a truck to the face after the assault.
View Quote

Some will not understand this
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
When assholes collide.
View Quote

This.

Pretty good punch form wise from the mom.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:17:15 PM EDT
[#44]
6 fucking pages before Mike Vallely made an appearance? You guys are getting slow.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:18:18 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
He probably didn't see him, he seemed to be more focused on the position of his feet.
View Quote

Kids do stupid stuff as well.   It was an accident and the kid ran into his way.  No fault for either party or equal fault.  End of story.

Spoken by somebody who electrocuted himself a couple times while growing up, got hit by a couple cars while riding my bike, and likely did tons of stuff while too young to remember.

The video should be used to charge third party with whatever battery laws that state has.

And yes, i can and would arrest the chick.   Lucky the dude didnt decide to defend himself, skateboards can make a decent blunt force weapon.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:34:40 PM EDT
[#46]
Hood rat mom where was she?
Not watching her kid by the looks of it.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:
Kids do stupid stuff as well.   It was an accident and the kid ran into his way.  No fault for either party or equal fault.  End of story.

Spoken by somebody who electrocuted himself a couple times while growing up, got hit by a couple cars while riding my bike, and likely did tons of stuff while too young to remember.

The video should be used to charge third party with whatever battery laws that state has.

And yes, i can and would arrest the chick.   Lucky the dude didnt decide to defend himself, skateboards can make a decent blunt force weapon.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

He probably didn't see him, he seemed to be more focused on the position of his feet.

Pierre Curie revolutionized materials science in the late 1800's.  His last discovery was that walking into traffic, oblivious to your surroundings is a bad idea.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:28:38 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I got punched in the mouth by a drunk chick with a beer can in her hand.    I called her a bitch and she let me have it.  The damn beer can chipped my tooth. This was 30 years ago and  I still have that chipped tooth.  I didn't do shit in retaliation.  I was raised not to hit a girl.
View Quote

So you're an enabler? You didn't hold her responsible for chipping your tooth.  You didn't have to hit her but you most assuredly should have involved the police.

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

Watch out we gotta bad ass over here. Psssh
View Quote

Nah, not at all.

Im just a protective father that wouldnt mind a trip to county for knocking some punk out if he slammed into my daughter like that.

This particular incident wouldnt happen to me because I dont let my little girl run around skate parks.

I go to downtown Knoxville just about every Sunday for brunch....theres an area called market square. Places to eat...shop, but kids love to skateboard through there, even though theyre not supposed to. Theres no cars, no traffic....just pedestrians and dogs. My daughter loves to run around and run through the water fountain. Its an enclosed area and theres nothing that takes place there that should be a problem for my daughter. Shes never more than about 50 feet away and my wife and I always have our eyes on her. (for those that dont know how to measure...thats like 20 paces, I can cover that distance in about 2 seconds. You guys keep your kids within 20 paces when youre in a public place that is supposed to be safe and free from hazards?  )

Now lets suppose in a place like that, some idiot....doing what he is NOT supposed to be doing....like skateboarding, slams into my daughter and knocks her out flat. She's 4 years old.

You wouldnt knock the shit out of him for that? What would you do....yell at him and take her to the hospital?
View Quote

Is the world responsible for your daughter or are you? Perhaps since your daughter is unable to identify risks like wild skateboarders you should have more control on the situation. It wasn't as if the kid had a skateboard bounced off his forehead while he was crossing the monkey bars in a tot lot.

If there are risks that put your daughter in sufficient danger that warrant a violent response on your part, you should probably re-evaluate your parenting techniques.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:34:54 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Being stoned will do that to ya.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bad stuff happens, seems like the guy was concerned but didn't really know what to do.

Being stoned will do that to ya.

What would you have done?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:35:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Skateparks are not playgrounds. This is one of the reasons alot of skateparks do not let people in unless they've got something to ride on. Keeps this from happening.
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top