Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:42:29 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If the mom was so concerned for her son why didn't she check to see how badly he was hurt before attacking the skater?
View Quote

She doesn't care about the kid. It was an opportunity to fight someone.

Pretty much goes hand in hand with the "my baby dint do nothin" types.

Punk gang-banging teen son hangs out with dope dealers and all manner of ne'er do wells, skips school, starts fights, never comes home, etc... without one word of protest from mom.

Then when he gets put down for his shenanigans, it's all "justice for whoever" retribution time.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:43:55 AM EDT
[#2]
I call

IBTL...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:48:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Looked like a genuine accident to me.

The mom had no right to punch the guy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:49:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

How come he was the only one there on a board?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

+ a lot.

Would you let that woman square up and punch you in the face?

If I was acting like an asshole and skating where I shouldnt have been and as a result knocked over a toddler and busted his skull on the concrete because of my being an irresponsible douchebag?

I might out of instinct duck and weave or block....but I would certainly understand her response and would think I deserved whatever I had coming.

It's a modern skate park and you don't know what you're talking about, but continue to eSwagger.

How come he was the only one there on a board?

Maybe you go look at 0:07 of the vid, you can see a low rail (for skateboarding) above his shoulder as he is rolling out of the fall. It helps your argument a lot if you know what you are talking about.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:53:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Maybe you go look at 0:07 of the vid, you can see a low rail (for skatebording) above hi shoulder as he is rolling out of the fall. It helps your argument a lot if you know what you are talking about.
View Quote

No no those are handrails for people who are 12" tall, so they don't fall down the steps beside them. Hey wait a second...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:56:43 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Lol

Try running over someone's kid with a motocross bike while their entire family in the stands

It gets.... Interesting.
View Quote

One hockey game in high school I laid this kid out with a clean hit.  They kid didn't get up for a minute and the coaches all ran out to check on him.  The kids mom tried to open the door to get on the ice to fight me.  She was all of 5 feet tall.  I was 6'4" on skates.

I lol'd.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:57:17 AM EDT
[#7]
protective mom looks like she was doing a great job
how long did it take her to get to her kid? lol
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

What kind of playground equipment is on concrete?

There are actually rules that people must follow these days when a playground is done that include so many inches of turf around said playground. Concrete doesn't fall into that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Kind of hard to see with a shitty screenshot but this is what I'm talking about. Looks skate parkish to me.

http://<a href=http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z376/woob44/Skater_zps7c9ebdbf.jpg</a>" />

That's playground equipment.

There's a little kid sized bench right next to it.

What kind of playground equipment is on concrete?

There are actually rules that people must follow these days when a playground is done that include so many inches of turf around said playground. Concrete doesn't fall into that.

As someone that was actually certified as a playground safety inspector, this is correct.

There's no way you can have something that off the ground on concrete.

I'd lean towards that being a skate park.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
protective mom looks like she was doing a great job
how long did it take her to get to her kid? lol
View Quote

25 seconds.

That's an eternity in "something bad is happening/is about to happen to my kid".

And she completely ignored the crying kid and immediately went into attack mode, instead of nurturing mother mode.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 7:59:41 AM EDT
[#10]
accidents happen.  The kid wasn't seriously hurt, he was just scared.   The skater was concerned about the kid.  Should have ended with apologies on both sides.

That bitch needs to be charged with assault.   Or shot in self defense (since I'm constantly informed on arfcom that one punch can kill and should be treated as deadly force)

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:00:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

As someone that was actually certified as a playground safety inspector, this is correct.

View Quote

If you guys say it's a skate park, I'll go with you on it.

Doesn't look like one to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on skate park construction or skate park implements.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:02:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Good punch.  After watching this groups other videos, this probably wasn’t a skate park.  Typical skater vandals.
View Quote

WAS a skate park. Little kid runs around in a skate park unattended, accidently gets hit. Parent takes forever to even show up. Immediately assaults someone.

GTFO here.

She deserves to see a jail.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:04:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?
View Quote

Using that logic, if you ever walk down a sidewalk with your toddler you should let them run out ahead of you.  Cross the street by themselves, cross a train track by themselves etc.

Quoted:
That guy wasn't just 'skating' he was out there making a living. Front Blunt then FS Nollie Flip. He could've been paying a little more attention but so could the mom to her little crotch fruit running wild.

The guy truly felt sorry for knocking him down and she assaults him. This is the same type of people who bring their 4 yo to the public skatepark and let them loose on wiggle sticks and razor scooters, then get all in your face when their kid gets plowed.
View Quote

You can certainly tell the morons in here huh? (not you)

I've been in several skate parks back when I was riding and several alleys/parking lots/etc as well during a quick session . . . you keep your head on a swivel and wait your turn.

Little kids are the single biggest hazard in a skatepark NOT the ramps.

Quoted:
You can see the people in the thread who have an agenda, and think escalating to fucking assault is just peachy keen.

What if the child got plowed by running around some kids on a swing set? how about trying to run up a slide while kids are going down it? The point is watch your fucking kids, she knew there were skateboarders around and she chose to let her child run wild on the concrete canvas.
The skateboarder was shocked and truly upset i guarantee if he was watching where he was going the child would of still ran into him.

But oh well punch away!
View Quote

x100

I was practicing at a BMX track when I used to race and on the last stretch I could see a 6-8 year old try to make it up a double and fell-off of his bike and landed in between two jumps.  If I hadn't been practicing one section of the track there's no way I would have seen him in the valley between the two doubles and could have landed on him.

Quoted:
I've never seen anything that looks remotely like that contraption in a skatepark
View Quote

Really?

Who made your board? Trucks? Wheels?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Kind of hard to see with a shitty screenshot but this is what I'm talking about.  Looks skate parkish to me.

http://<a href=http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z376/woob44/Skater_zps7c9ebdbf.jpg</a>" />

I call BS on playground equipment. That park looks fairly new and modern safety standards does not allow for concrete landing zones in playgrounds.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:06:03 AM EDT
[#15]
It's a Skate Plaza

They are built to blend in with an urban environment, usually flat with ledges, stairs and rails. Hardly ever any transition.

Skate Plaza

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:06:13 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Really?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I've never seen anything that looks remotely like that contraption in a skatepark

Really?

I've addressed that with:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Doesn't look like one to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on skate park construction or skate park implements.

I'm not a skater, didn't claim to be. But I have been in 6-8 different skate parks on work related issues, and haven't seen something like that.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#17]
skate guy needed another observer since camera man failed to warn him.

camera man needed the punch....but also the skater needed to be aware of his path.

lil guy got laid out....he's gonna be a skater hater when he's old...
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:09:00 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't see your post until after I posted, but that works for me

Quoted:But I have been in 6-8 different skate parks on work related issues, and haven't seen something like that.

Skate plazas are common in California and in major cities.

I've been to a handful in CA and 1 in Tampa, FL but I know they exist elsewhere.  The majority of parks across the country are of the standard 1/4 pipe/wedge variety though
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:10:03 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.  

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote

Until your post no one was sounding like an internet tough guy.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:11:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

WAS a skate park. Little kid runs around in a skate park unattended, accidently gets hit. Parent takes forever to even show up. Immediately assaults someone.

GTFO here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good punch.  After watching this groups other videos, this probably wasn’t a skate park.  Typical skater vandals.

GTFO here.

Yep.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:11:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

SkatePark...I have never seen an all concrete kids playground...but I don't live in the ghetto either.....

One of many varieties of "Grind Rail" from Google images:

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:12:04 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:14:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

http://www.shoptheblend.com/images/P/elementinclinerail.jpg
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

SkatePark...I have never seen an all concrete kids playground...but I don't live in the ghetto either.....

http://www.shoptheblend.com/images/P/elementinclinerail.jpg

I would bust my ass so hard on that.  

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:16:20 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
It's a Skate Plaza

They are built to blend in with an urban environment, usually flat with ledges, stairs and rails. Hardly ever any transition.

Skate Plaza

http://midwestrepresent.com/wp-content/uploads/plaza3d.jpg
View Quote

Well, call me wrong on thinking it was a regular park.  That is badass.  Not like our skate park here, but a lot more like places I skated as a kid that were not supposed to be skated.   Mom is even more tarded than I originally thought (and I thought she was pretty tarded to start with)
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:16:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

This.

After the initial push, "ding ding" fights on. And I don't think she would've like the results.

Skateboarder should've been watching better where he was going, and she should've been supervising her kid better.

Nobody responsible for that 3 year old kid's safety was within 100' of him when he got hit. That's unacceptable in a public park.

Still, the assault after the fact over what amounts to negligence by both parties is completely uncalled for.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Assaulting someone over an accident isn't justified.  Particularly when the guy is just standing there, feeling stupid about it.

This.

After the initial push, "ding ding" fights on. And I don't think she would've like the results.

Skateboarder should've been watching better where he was going, and she should've been supervising her kid better.

Nobody responsible for that 3 year old kid's safety was within 100' of him when he got hit. That's unacceptable in a public park.

Still, the assault after the fact over what amounts to negligence by both parties is completely uncalled for.

agreed on all counts
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:19:30 AM EDT
[#26]
"Mom" was wrong.

Punching the guy really helps your hurt son.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:24:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
my shocked face...control your kids.
View Quote

Good punch.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:25:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

One hockey game in high school I laid this kid out with a clean hit.  They kid didn't get up for a minute and the coaches all ran out to check on him.  The kids mom tried to open the door to get on the ice to fight me.  She was all of 5 feet tall.  I was 6'4" on skates.

I lol'd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lol

Try running over someone's kid with a motocross bike while their entire family in the stands

It gets.... Interesting.

I lol'd.

The kid I hit likely had a broken leg.  He fell in a blind turn during a A/B racing class practice (meaning he had NO business on the track).

When the dad got there I had dropped my bike in a place to block the kid from future riders and was helping him.  Super dad ignored the kid and started shoving me and acted like he was going to swing at me (which would have been stupid since I'm wearing a moto helmet and chest protector).  When I saw the stands emptying with people headed to the track in angry fashion I decided "Time to go!".  I had the truck loaded and left before the ambulance got there.  

The sad part is I probably know more first aid than his family and I was more than willing to help, but I'm not going to stick around for mob "justice".  Some people go full retard when their kid gets hurt (like the women in the video).
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:27:19 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Using that logic, if you ever walk down a sidewalk with your toddler you should let them run out ahead of you.  Cross the street by themselves, cross a train track by themselves etc.

I've been in several skate parks back when I was riding and several alleys/parking lots/etc as well during a quick session . . . you keep your head on a swivel and wait your turn.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Quoted:
That guy wasn't just 'skating' he was out there making a living. Front Blunt then FS Nollie Flip. He could've been paying a little more attention but so could the mom to her little crotch fruit running wild.

The guy truly felt sorry for knocking him down and she assaults him. This is the same type of people who bring their 4 yo to the public skatepark and let them loose on wiggle sticks and razor scooters, then get all in your face when their kid gets plowed.

Yeh, I've seen my fair share of kids get plowed and it was never intentional. I've never seen it go to blows either. Hell I've knocked a few over by accident and helped them up, brushed them off and in no time we're both back at it. I would always be a little more careful when kids are around riding their razor scooters and sitting on top of ramps.

If you watch closer in the video the guy was basically at a stand still when they connect. The momentum just caught the boy and pushed his head back to make him lose his balance. It wasn't a very hard hit.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:34:02 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Well, call me wrong on thinking it was a regular park.  That is badass.  Not like our skate park here, but a lot more like places I skated as a kid that were not supposed to be skated.   Mom is even more tarded than I originally thought (and I thought she was pretty tarded to start with)
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It's a Skate Plaza

Skate Plaza

http://midwestrepresent.com/wp-content/uploads/plaza3d.jpg

Yeh they blend in so well that normal people wouldn't know it's a designated skate spot. To me they suck to skate at because there's even more people just walking around 'looking at the architecture' while these vagrant skateboarders are messing it up for them.

Plus I like ramps, bowls, and quarter pipes.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:34:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:I would always be a little more careful when kids are around riding their razor scooters and sitting on top of ramps.
View Quote

Razors are the worst

Some kid at a park hit me on a razor and since I was sitting on my bike he was the one that fell over (think he hit my rear tire) . . . I tried really hard to just let out a smirk from full blown laugh but he deserved it.  Probably 10-11 and rode like no one else was in the park.  Not waiting, not looking to see who is already on a line towards the ramp you want to be on, etc . . .

some lessons you have to learn the hard way.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:42:21 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Razors are the worst

Some kid at a park hit me on a razor and since I was sitting on my bike he was the one that fell over (think he hit my rear tire) . . . I tried really hard to just let out a smirk from full blown laugh but he deserved it.  Probably 10-11 and rode like no one else was in the park.  Not waiting, not looking to see who is already on a line towards the ramp you want to be on, etc . . .

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:I would always be a little more careful when kids are around riding their razor scooters and sitting on top of ramps.

Razors are the worst

To yall that don't skate. A snake is somebody that cuts off your line.

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:43:19 AM EDT
[#33]
Well I just email the guy that made the video, I'll let y'all know if he answers me on where it was filmed.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:45:19 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.
View Quote

No fuck that when the cunt doubles up a fist and swings like a dude they need punched back like a dude.
Do not start none there won;t be none.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:47:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Even if it wasn't a designated skate area (which I'm starting to lean that it was), I'd trade the mom a misdemeanor (skating in unauthorized area) for a felony (assault) and whistle my ass all the way to the court house.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:48:09 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

View Quote
Yup

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:48:36 AM EDT
[#37]
Guy gets punched by a girl and punches her back.  Listen to the change in her mob when she goes down:

Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:50:43 AM EDT
[#38]
Holy shit.. peeps be getting personal here.

Yeah IBTL.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:51:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Even if it wasn't a designated skate area (which I'm starting to lean that it was), I'd trade the mom a misdemeanor (skating in unauthorized area) for a felony (assault) and whistle my ass all the way to the court house.
View Quote

Is that a real thing now or a Texas thing?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:52:39 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I doubt it. They usually just run you off. Worse I've seen got a fine.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:55:41 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

You better believe if a woman swung at me like that I'd defend myself.

This "I'd never hit a woman, even if she was actively assaulting me" is absurd.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're fucking pathetic.

You better believe if a woman swung at me like that I'd defend myself.

This "I'd never hit a woman, even if she was actively assaulting me" is absurd.

Battered men. We're on generation 2 of them and its spreading,
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:56:51 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I've been arrested, tried with vandalism and trespassing but never charged. Been tackled by many rent-a-cops.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:56:55 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't know, but I'm sure it's not any worse — and jail time won't be involved.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 8:57:00 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.

Gonna shoot me?

Maybe ill just grab the little guy while your 30 meters away and take off with him.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 9:01:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
my shocked face...control your kids.
View Quote

Yup. Skater didn't run the kid down on purpose. WFT was the mom doing letting her kid wander so far away from her?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 9:03:31 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
What part of he was in a skatepark filming is hard to understand for the pea brains on arfcom?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He had it coming.

Look where you're going instead of concentrating on how cool you are for the camera.
What part of he was in a skatepark filming is hard to understand for the pea brains on arfcom?

Absolutely.  And fuck that mom.  If someone crashed into my kid at the skatepark, my wife would never punch the skater.  She would kiss my son, take him for walk, and make him feel better. She wouldnt fucking assault the skater, eecially not in front of a child.

So many morons in GD.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#47]
Definitely a skate park, look at all the benches, the front edges are steel to grind on.  The mom should be keeping a better watch on her kid.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 9:07:50 AM EDT
[#48]
Should have punched her back. Maybe that would teach her to keep an eye on her kids.
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 9:12:39 AM EDT
[#49]
I don't give a shit if it was a skate park or not... it was an accident and the kid was not an ass and seemed concerned...

End result was big ghetto goblin teaching small one how to be a big ghetto goblin. Its sad... but it has to start somewhere.....

this thread smells of libtards.... how is that possible on this site?
Link Posted: 8/16/2013 9:28:38 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's a typical reaction from dirtbags.

Don't give a damn about their kid's welfare until something happens to the kid, then they respond with anger/indignation/violence.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If that was a skatepark, the skater would have been okay with me.  At our local skatepark, little kids get whomped once in a while, as they tend to hang out in the valleys, and walk around holding a board.  Every effort is made to avoid them, or yell ahead, but it happens.

Looks like this little dude was just hanging in a park area, and got the whomp.  Mom should have just read the inattentive skater the riot act, and left it at that.  An actual mom would be too busy comforting a child to bother hitting people.

It's a typical reaction from dirtbags.

Don't give a damn about their kid's welfare until something happens to the kid, then they respond with anger/indignation/violence.

Truth
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top