ARCHIVED ARCHIVED
Page:  / 9
Author
Heisenbert
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:42:29 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By RAIDERBOB:
If the mom was so concerned for her son why didn't she check to see how badly he was hurt before attacking the skater?

She doesn't care about the kid. It was an opportunity to fight someone.

Pretty much goes hand in hand with the "my baby dint do nothin" types.

Punk gang-banging teen son hangs out with dope dealers and all manner of ne'er do wells, skips school, starts fights, never comes home, etc... without one word of protest from mom.

Then when he gets put down for his shenanigans, it's all "justice for whoever" retribution time.
"If there's one thing I can do, it's make a token effort that produces no real results"

Don't drone me bro
firemedic5586
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:43:55 AM
I call

IBTL...
There comes a time when you look into the mirror and realize that what you see is all that you will ever be. Then you accept it, or you kill yourself. Or you stop looking into mirrors."
Chief20879
El Diablo
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:48:12 AM
Looked like a genuine accident to me.

The mom had no right to punch the guy.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson
NineLivez
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:49:05 AM
[Last Edit: 8/16/2013 12:09:04 PM by NineLivez]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By MovinMan:
Originally Posted By Layer60:
Originally Posted By MovinMan:
Originally Posted By bg10:

+ a lot.

Would you let that woman square up and punch you in the face?

If I was acting like an asshole and skating where I shouldnt have been and as a result knocked over a toddler and busted his skull on the concrete because of my being an irresponsible douchebag?

I might out of instinct duck and weave or block....but I would certainly understand her response and would think I deserved whatever I had coming.

It's a modern skate park and you don't know what you're talking about, but continue to eSwagger.

How come he was the only one there on a board?

Maybe you go look at 0:07 of the vid, you can see a low rail (for skateboarding) above his shoulder as he is rolling out of the fall. It helps your argument a lot if you know what you are talking about.
Tennessee Squire
NRA
Cogito ergo armatum sum
I first came to this site for the storehouse of knowledge here, but stayed for the hate. -colklink
23pistol23
.jpeg butchering Soda Mujihadi
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:53:44 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By NineLivez:

Maybe you go look at 0:07 of the vid, you can see a low rail (for skatebording) above hi shoulder as he is rolling out of the fall. It helps your argument a lot if you know what you are talking about.

No no those are handrails for people who are 12" tall, so they don't fall down the steps beside them. Hey wait a second...
Hi, I'm Pistol.

Magpul could sue Pistol I guess, or they could man up and sponsor. -RustedAce

Looks like a party at the Senior Citizen's Center compared to Cola Warrior, lol. -Covert8645
Chief20879
El Diablo
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:56:43 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Caboose314:
Lol

Try running over someone's kid with a motocross bike while their entire family in the stands

It gets.... Interesting.

One hockey game in high school I laid this kid out with a clean hit. They kid didn't get up for a minute and the coaches all ran out to check on him. The kids mom tried to open the door to get on the ice to fight me. She was all of 5 feet tall. I was 6'4" on skates.

I lol'd.
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson
bigrob83
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:57:17 AM
protective mom looks like she was doing a great job
how long did it take her to get to her kid? lol
AJ-IN-JAX
Get the F*%# away from my coffee!!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:58:55 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By klinc:
Originally Posted By woob44:

Kind of hard to see with a shitty screenshot but this is what I'm talking about. Looks skate parkish to me.

http://<a href=http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z376/woob44/Skater_zps7c9ebdbf.jpg</a>" />

That's playground equipment.

There's a little kid sized bench right next to it.

What kind of playground equipment is on concrete?

There are actually rules that people must follow these days when a playground is done that include so many inches of turf around said playground. Concrete doesn't fall into that.

As someone that was actually certified as a playground safety inspector, this is correct.

There's no way you can have something that off the ground on concrete.

I'd lean towards that being a skate park.
"There are other issues involved, besides questions of fact." ~ Atlas Shrugged

-------

"Because free men will never consent to give up the means of defending their liberties."
bg10
Heisenbert
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:59:09 AM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By bigrob83:
protective mom looks like she was doing a great job
how long did it take her to get to her kid? lol

25 seconds.

That's an eternity in "something bad is happening/is about to happen to my kid".

And she completely ignored the crying kid and immediately went into attack mode, instead of nurturing mother mode.
"If there's one thing I can do, it's make a token effort that produces no real results"

Don't drone me bro
Dino
Brother Shotgun of Compassion
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 11:59:41 AM
[Last Edit: 8/16/2013 12:00:22 PM by Dino]
accidents happen. The kid wasn't seriously hurt, he was just scared. The skater was concerned about the kid. Should have ended with apologies on both sides.

That bitch needs to be charged with assault. Or shot in self defense (since I'm constantly informed on arfcom that one punch can kill and should be treated as deadly force)

Prov 11:9 An hypocrite with his mouth destroyeth his neighbour: but through knowledge shall the just be delivered.
bg10
Heisenbert
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:00:21 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By AJ-IN-JAX:

As someone that was actually certified as a playground safety inspector, this is correct.

If you guys say it's a skate park, I'll go with you on it.

Doesn't look like one to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on skate park construction or skate park implements.

Don't drone me bro
David_ESM
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:02:46 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Vepr:
Good punch. After watching this groups other videos, this probably wasn’t a skate park. Typical skater vandals.

WAS a skate park. Little kid runs around in a skate park unattended, accidently gets hit. Parent takes forever to even show up. Immediately assaults someone.

GTFO here.

She deserves to see a jail.
David_ESM: "Wait. So have you ever been cock bit by a goose?"
Kolat: "Yes"

Cock biting update (8/12/10) Kolat: "Yes. More then once."
57fairlane
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:04:01 PM
Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Using that logic, if you ever walk down a sidewalk with your toddler you should let them run out ahead of you. Cross the street by themselves, cross a train track by themselves etc.

Originally Posted By 23pistol23:
That guy wasn't just 'skating' he was out there making a living. Front Blunt then FS Nollie Flip. He could've been paying a little more attention but so could the mom to her little crotch fruit running wild.

The guy truly felt sorry for knocking him down and she assaults him. This is the same type of people who bring their 4 yo to the public skatepark and let them loose on wiggle sticks and razor scooters, then get all in your face when their kid gets plowed.

You can certainly tell the morons in here huh? (not you)

I've been in several skate parks back when I was riding and several alleys/parking lots/etc as well during a quick session . . . you keep your head on a swivel and wait your turn.

Little kids are the single biggest hazard in a skatepark NOT the ramps.

Originally Posted By KillerTux:
You can see the people in the thread who have an agenda, and think escalating to fucking assault is just peachy keen.

What if the child got plowed by running around some kids on a swing set? how about trying to run up a slide while kids are going down it? The point is watch your fucking kids, she knew there were skateboarders around and she chose to let her child run wild on the concrete canvas.
The skateboarder was shocked and truly upset i guarantee if he was watching where he was going the child would of still ran into him.

But oh well punch away!

x100

I was practicing at a BMX track when I used to race and on the last stretch I could see a 6-8 year old try to make it up a double and fell-off of his bike and landed in between two jumps. If I hadn't been practicing one section of the track there's no way I would have seen him in the valley between the two doubles and could have landed on him.

I've never seen anything that looks remotely like that contraption in a skatepark

Really?

Who made your board? Trucks? Wheels?
NineLivez
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒE
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:04:24 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By bg10:
Originally Posted By woob44:

Kind of hard to see with a shitty screenshot but this is what I'm talking about. Looks skate parkish to me.

http://<a href=http://i1186.photobucket.com/albums/z376/woob44/Skater_zps7c9ebdbf.jpg</a>" />

That's playground equipment.

There's a little kid sized bench right next to it.

I call BS on playground equipment. That park looks fairly new and modern safety standards does not allow for concrete landing zones in playgrounds.
Tennessee Squire
NRA
Cogito ergo armatum sum
I first came to this site for the storehouse of knowledge here, but stayed for the hate. -colklink
23pistol23
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:06:03 PM
It's a Skate Plaza

They are built to blend in with an urban environment, usually flat with ledges, stairs and rails. Hardly ever any transition.

Skate Plaza

Hi, I'm Pistol.

Looks like a party at the Senior Citizen's Center compared to Cola Warrior, lol. -Covert8645
bg10
Heisenbert
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:06:13 PM
[Last Edit: 8/16/2013 12:07:30 PM by bg10]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 57fairlane:

I've never seen anything that looks remotely like that contraption in a skatepark

Really?

Who made your board? Trucks? Wheels?

I've addressed that with:

Originally Posted By AJ-IN-JAX:

Doesn't look like one to me, but I'm certainly not an expert on skate park construction or skate park implements.

I'm not a skater, didn't claim to be. But I have been in 6-8 different skate parks on work related issues, and haven't seen something like that.

Don't drone me bro
Bounce19712
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:07:08 PM
[Last Edit: 8/16/2013 12:08:25 PM by Bounce19712]
skate guy needed another observer since camera man failed to warn him.

camera man needed the punch....but also the skater needed to be aware of his path.

lil guy got laid out....he's gonna be a skater hater when he's old...
57fairlane
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:09:00 PM
[Last Edit: 8/16/2013 12:09:36 PM by 57fairlane]

I didn't see your post until after I posted, but that works for me

Originally Posted By bg10:But I have been in 6-8 different skate parks on work related issues, and haven't seen something like that.

Skate plazas are common in California and in major cities.

I've been to a handful in CA and 1 in Tampa, FL but I know they exist elsewhere. The majority of parks across the country are of the standard 1/4 pipe/wedge variety though
AudiDat
In case of emergency dial 1911
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:10:03 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Ian02:
I love the internet tough guys here who blame the kid and want to hit a woman.

You're fucking pathetic.

Until your post no one was sounding like an internet tough guy.
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
-Thomas Jefferson
PL#106
bamaflinger
Recovering Fatbody
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:11:24 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By David_ESM:
Originally Posted By Vepr:
Good punch. After watching this groups other videos, this probably wasn’t a skate park. Typical skater vandals.

WAS a skate park. Little kid runs around in a skate park unattended, accidently gets hit. Parent takes forever to even show up. Immediately assaults someone.

GTFO here.

She deserves to see a jail.

Yep.
I Will Not Comply - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Cola Warrior
Green_Canoe
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:11:35 PM
[Last Edit: 8/16/2013 12:12:23 PM by Green_Canoe]
Originally Posted By tacolove:

SkatePark...I have never seen an all concrete kids playground...but I don't live in the ghetto either.....

One of many varieties of "Grind Rail" from Google images:

PlaneJane
Old Woman
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:12:04 PM
"I always knew how to get along with a man if I liked him." Olga Greenlaw
bamaflinger
Recovering Fatbody
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:14:52 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Green_Canoe:
Originally Posted By tacolove:

SkatePark...I have never seen an all concrete kids playground...but I don't live in the ghetto either.....

One of many varieties of "Grind Rail" from Google images:

http://www.shoptheblend.com/images/P/elementinclinerail.jpg

I would bust my ass so hard on that.

I Will Not Comply - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - Cola Warrior
cthulhu
Not the lesser of two evils.
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:16:20 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 23pistol23:
It's a Skate Plaza

They are built to blend in with an urban environment, usually flat with ledges, stairs and rails. Hardly ever any transition.

Skate Plaza

http://midwestrepresent.com/wp-content/uploads/plaza3d.jpg

Well, call me wrong on thinking it was a regular park. That is badass. Not like our skate park here, but a lot more like places I skated as a kid that were not supposed to be skated. Mom is even more tarded than I originally thought (and I thought she was pretty tarded to start with)
Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading.
AudiDat
In case of emergency dial 1911
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:16:53 PM
Originally Posted By SinistralRifleman:
Assaulting someone over an accident isn't justified. Particularly when the guy is just standing there, feeling stupid about it.

This.

After the initial push, "ding ding" fights on. And I don't think she would've like the results.

Skateboarder should've been watching better where he was going, and she should've been supervising her kid better.

Nobody responsible for that 3 year old kid's safety was within 100' of him when he got hit. That's unacceptable in a public park.

Still, the assault after the fact over what amounts to negligence by both parties is completely uncalled for.

agreed on all counts
The beauty of the Second Amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.
-Thomas Jefferson
PL#106
Tweek218
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:19:30 PM
"Mom" was wrong.

Punching the guy really helps your hurt son.
Surf
Just a leaf on the wind.
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:24:54 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By tacolove:
my shocked face...control your kids.

Good punch.
SCHADENFREUDE - Hearing of the misfortune of an Obama voter related how any aspect of their life sucks because Obama.
Caboose314
Fightin' Texas Aggie
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:25:44 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Chief20879:
Originally Posted By Caboose314:
Lol

Try running over someone's kid with a motocross bike while their entire family in the stands

It gets.... Interesting.

One hockey game in high school I laid this kid out with a clean hit. They kid didn't get up for a minute and the coaches all ran out to check on him. The kids mom tried to open the door to get on the ice to fight me. She was all of 5 feet tall. I was 6'4" on skates.

I lol'd.

The kid I hit likely had a broken leg. He fell in a blind turn during a A/B racing class practice (meaning he had NO business on the track).

When the dad got there I had dropped my bike in a place to block the kid from future riders and was helping him. Super dad ignored the kid and started shoving me and acted like he was going to swing at me (which would have been stupid since I'm wearing a moto helmet and chest protector). When I saw the stands emptying with people headed to the track in angry fashion I decided "Time to go!". I had the truck loaded and left before the ambulance got there.

The sad part is I probably know more first aid than his family and I was more than willing to help, but I'm not going to stick around for mob "justice". Some people go full retard when their kid gets hurt (like the women in the video).
You can sleep with a gun, but when are you going to wake up and fight?
23pistol23
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:27:19 PM
Fuck that, I cant let my toddler walk around without having to fear that some idiot on a skateboard isnt going to knock the shit out of him?

Using that logic, if you ever walk down a sidewalk with your toddler you should let them run out ahead of you. Cross the street by themselves, cross a train track by themselves etc.

That guy wasn't just 'skating' he was out there making a living. Front Blunt then FS Nollie Flip. He could've been paying a little more attention but so could the mom to her little crotch fruit running wild.

The guy truly felt sorry for knocking him down and she assaults him. This is the same type of people who bring their 4 yo to the public skatepark and let them loose on wiggle sticks and razor scooters, then get all in your face when their kid gets plowed.

You can certainly tell the morons in here huh? (not you)

I've been in several skate parks back when I was riding and several alleys/parking lots/etc as well during a quick session . . . you keep your head on a swivel and wait your turn.

Little kids are the single biggest hazard in a skatepark NOT the ramps.

Yeh, I've seen my fair share of kids get plowed and it was never intentional. I've never seen it go to blows either. Hell I've knocked a few over by accident and helped them up, brushed them off and in no time we're both back at it. I would always be a little more careful when kids are around riding their razor scooters and sitting on top of ramps.

If you watch closer in the video the guy was basically at a stand still when they connect. The momentum just caught the boy and pushed his head back to make him lose his balance. It wasn't a very hard hit.

Hi, I'm Pistol.

23pistol23
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:34:02 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By cthulhu:
It's a Skate Plaza

Skate Plaza

http://midwestrepresent.com/wp-content/uploads/plaza3d.jpg

Well, call me wrong on thinking it was a regular park. That is badass. Not like our skate park here, but a lot more like places I skated as a kid that were not supposed to be skated. Mom is even more tarded than I originally thought (and I thought she was pretty tarded to start with)

Yeh they blend in so well that normal people wouldn't know it's a designated skate spot. To me they suck to skate at because there's even more people just walking around 'looking at the architecture' while these vagrant skateboarders are messing it up for them.

Plus I like ramps, bowls, and quarter pipes.
Hi, I'm Pistol.

57fairlane
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:34:03 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 23pistol23:I would always be a little more careful when kids are around riding their razor scooters and sitting on top of ramps.

Razors are the worst

Some kid at a park hit me on a razor and since I was sitting on my bike he was the one that fell over (think he hit my rear tire) . . . I tried really hard to just let out a smirk from full blown laugh but he deserved it. Probably 10-11 and rode like no one else was in the park. Not waiting, not looking to see who is already on a line towards the ramp you want to be on, etc . . .

some lessons you have to learn the hard way.
23pistol23
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:42:21 PM
Originally Posted By 23pistol23:I would always be a little more careful when kids are around riding their razor scooters and sitting on top of ramps.

Razors are the worst

Some kid at a park hit me on a razor and since I was sitting on my bike he was the one that fell over (think he hit my rear tire) . . . I tried really hard to just let out a smirk from full blown laugh but he deserved it. Probably 10-11 and rode like no one else was in the park. Not waiting, not looking to see who is already on a line towards the ramp you want to be on, etc . . .

some lessons you have to learn the hard way.

To yall that don't skate. A snake is somebody that cuts off your line.

Hi, I'm Pistol.

AJ-IN-JAX
Get the F*%# away from my coffee!!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:43:19 PM
Well I just email the guy that made the video, I'll let y'all know if he answers me on where it was filmed.
"There are other issues involved, besides questions of fact." ~ Atlas Shrugged

-------

"Because free men will never consent to give up the means of defending their liberties."
DocBull
HA! HA!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:45:19 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Ian02:

You're fucking pathetic.

No fuck that when the cunt doubles up a fist and swings like a dude they need punched back like a dude.
Do not start none there won;t be none.
Thats between us and Jesus, Uncle Sam don't need to know nothing 'bout that.
hellishhorses
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:47:06 PM
Even if it wasn't a designated skate area (which I'm starting to lean that it was), I'd trade the mom a misdemeanor (skating in unauthorized area) for a felony (assault) and whistle my ass all the way to the court house.
AlamTX
Member? You member.
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:48:09 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By bonnevillain:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.
Yup
"The finger pulls the trigger, but the trigger may also be pulling the finger."

-Leonard Berkowitz, Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin
kill-9
Individual Rights Absolutist
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:48:36 PM
[Last Edit: 8/19/2013 7:59:37 PM by kill-9]
Guy gets punched by a girl and punches her back. Listen to the change in her mob when she goes down:

"He was seeing the enormity of the smallness of the enemy who was destroying the world.[...] If this is what has beaten us, he thought, the guilt is ours." - Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged
AlamTX
Member? You member.
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:50:43 PM
Holy shit.. peeps be getting personal here.

Yeah IBTL.
"The finger pulls the trigger, but the trigger may also be pulling the finger."

-Leonard Berkowitz, Emeritus Professor of Psychology, University of Wisconsin
BearArmy
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:51:08 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By hellishhorses:
Even if it wasn't a designated skate area (which I'm starting to lean that it was), I'd trade the mom a misdemeanor (skating in unauthorized area) for a felony (assault) and whistle my ass all the way to the court house.

Is that a real thing now or a Texas thing?
23pistol23
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:52:39 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By BearArmy:
Originally Posted By hellishhorses:

I doubt it. They usually just run you off. Worse I've seen got a fine.
Hi, I'm Pistol.

CrazyWhiteGuy
Bulletproof monkey
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:55:41 PM
Originally Posted By Ian02:

You're fucking pathetic.

You better believe if a woman swung at me like that I'd defend myself.

This "I'd never hit a woman, even if she was actively assaulting me" is absurd.

Battered men. We're on generation 2 of them and its spreading,
R.I.P - SSG David H Gutierrez 25/12/2009 OEF 9-11
R.I.P - SPC Kyle J Wright 13/01/2010 OEF 9-11
R.I.P - PFC Jonathan C Yanney 18/08/2009 OEF 9-11
BearArmy
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:56:51 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 23pistol23:
Originally Posted By BearArmy:

I doubt it. They usually just run you off. Worse I've seen got a fine.

I've been arrested, tried with vandalism and trespassing but never charged. Been tackled by many rent-a-cops.
hellishhorses
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:56:55 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By BearArmy:

I don't know, but I'm sure it's not any worse — and jail time won't be involved.
CrazyWhiteGuy
Bulletproof monkey
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 12:57:00 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By MovinMan:
Originally Posted By bonnevillain:
fuck that, its that little kids fault, he shouldnt be walking around in the middle of a skatepark. Fuck that cunt.

That didnt look like a skate park dude.

Do that to my kid out in a public place where pedestrians are supposed to travel, not skateboarders....watch what happens.

Gonna shoot me?

Maybe ill just grab the little guy while your 30 meters away and take off with him.
R.I.P - SSG David H Gutierrez 25/12/2009 OEF 9-11
R.I.P - SPC Kyle J Wright 13/01/2010 OEF 9-11
R.I.P - PFC Jonathan C Yanney 18/08/2009 OEF 9-11
armygunsmith
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 1:01:17 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By tacolove:
my shocked face...control your kids.

Yup. Skater didn't run the kid down on purpose. WFT was the mom doing letting her kid wander so far away from her?
Floorsander
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 1:03:31 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By bonnevillain:
Originally Posted By dillehayd:
He had it coming.

Look where you're going instead of concentrating on how cool you are for the camera.
What part of he was in a skatepark filming is hard to understand for the pea brains on arfcom?

Absolutely. And fuck that mom. If someone crashed into my kid at the skatepark, my wife would never punch the skater. She would kiss my son, take him for walk, and make him feel better. She wouldnt fucking assault the skater, eecially not in front of a child.

So many morons in GD.
newracer
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 1:05:35 PM
Definitely a skate park, look at all the benches, the front edges are steel to grind on. The mom should be keeping a better watch on her kid.
See you down in Arizona bay
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 1:07:50 PM
Should have punched her back. Maybe that would teach her to keep an eye on her kids.
Shall not be infringed = NO compromise
Tesadorn
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 1:12:39 PM
I don't give a shit if it was a skate park or not... it was an accident and the kid was not an ass and seemed concerned...

End result was big ghetto goblin teaching small one how to be a big ghetto goblin. Its sad... but it has to start somewhere.....

this thread smells of libtards.... how is that possible on this site?
URSATDX
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/16/2013 1:28:38 PM
Originally Posted By cthulhu:
If that was a skatepark, the skater would have been okay with me. At our local skatepark, little kids get whomped once in a while, as they tend to hang out in the valleys, and walk around holding a board. Every effort is made to avoid them, or yell ahead, but it happens.

Looks like this little dude was just hanging in a park area, and got the whomp. Mom should have just read the inattentive skater the riot act, and left it at that. An actual mom would be too busy comforting a child to bother hitting people.

It's a typical reaction from dirtbags.

Don't give a damn about their kid's welfare until something happens to the kid, then they respond with anger/indignation/violence.

Truth
Page:  / 9
ARCHIVED ARCHIVED