Author
NorCal official site issued nickname -- Warlock
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:26:50 PM
[Last Edit: 8/15/2013 6:31:00 PM by sturmjr]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Agent_Funky:

here - try it

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) NRA are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 December 14, 2012 where one million Muslims Gun Owner will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st 2nd amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission Newtown shootings report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam law abiding gun owners played in the 9/11 attacks mass shooting:

On 9.11.01 December 14, 2012 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York Newtown. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim gun owner and Non Muslim Gun Owner alike were traumatized but we as Muslims law abiding un owners continue 12 years 9 months later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic gun organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims law abiding gun owners and our religion of Islam chosen sport/hobby/ 2nd Amendment rights.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism lawful gun ownership in Islamic countries our country, congressional hearings on Islam guns in America, and its changes to the NDAA gun law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa pursue our shooting activities peacefully. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa lawful shooting activities? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) allow law abiding shooters to go about their business in peace and stop branding guns as evil?

Not that different in terms of what you are asking for under the constitution - freedom from persecution and all that. - You get the drift.......

No. Your analogy still displays a tactless scenario. Why would gun owners need to schedule such a rally on the anniversary of a mass shooting? That's stupid and kills the message before the rally even begins.

Originally Posted By Agent_Funky:

In your opinion, and yet you tar them all with the same brush as the 9/11 bombers despite having no evidence to support your assumptions that they tacitly approved of the 9/11 attack.

Clearly they feel aggrieved about something and want to exercise their 1st Amendment right to have their voice heard. There is nothing apologist about recognising that and considering what is happening objectively.

I find it amusing how the people who claim to be the staunchest advocates of freedom of speech and "rights" on here only think that those rights should apply to them, but would happily throw the entire Constitution under a bus because they have an irrational fear of another group of people and don't want them to be afforded those same rights.

I'll leave you to your ill-conceived musings.

LOL. I love how you're trying to portray the response in this thread as a bunch of guys saying they shouldn't be allowed, when in reality the criticism is that it is morally wrong.
-- Being an asshole is all part of my manly essence.

-- They say I'm too young to be a bitter clinger.
Rudison
Hoarder in Chief
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:36:18 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By anesvick:
If they had any balls, they would do it down Central Park Ave. in NYC, on 9/11.

You'll notice that they have chosen not to march through Quincy, Charlestown or any other South Boston neighborhood.
Wake up Every Day and Try Harder.
alxb2003
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:45:00 PM
fuck a bunch of muzlums...................
Dust bunny
F.b.h.o
Dear Mr Hussein , fuck you. I fear you not . You tyrannical shit bag.
Bushmaster1984
Team Member
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 6:59:34 PM
Anything I say about the religion of peace

Is not COC compliant
I'll tag, and shut my mouth
NRA Life member.
OIF 3BCT 1ST ID 2004-2005
OIF 1ST BCT 10TH MTN 2005-2006, 2007-2008
OEF 3RD BCT 10TH MTN 2011-2012

veteran of the Arghandab River Valley
RMS556
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:09:58 PM
I see a chance to make alot of cash. I'm gonna set up a Falafel stand and clean house. I'll be using pure pork oil to cook the falafel and I think I'll make hummus with some pork grease in it.
2minkey
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:12:08 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Slateman:
First Amendment rights should be protected .... so long as I agree with it.

nah man that doesn't apply to "the enemy."
NYC-M4
FBHO
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:19:13 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By anesvick:
If they had any balls, they would do it down Central Park Ave. in NYC, on 9/11.

pretty please.
I WILL NOT COMPLY. lll
Agent_Funky
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:29:12 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By sturmjr:

here - try it

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) NRA are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 December 14, 2012 where one million Muslims Gun Owner will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st 2nd amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission Newtown shootings report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam law abiding gun owners played in the 9/11 attacks mass shooting:

On 9.11.01 December 14, 2012 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York Newtown. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim gun owner and Non Muslim Gun Owner alike were traumatized but we as Muslims law abiding un owners continue 12 years 9 months later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic gun organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims law abiding gun owners and our religion of Islam chosen sport/hobby/ 2nd Amendment rights.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism lawful gun ownership in Islamic countries our country, congressional hearings on Islam guns in America, and its changes to the NDAA gun law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa pursue our shooting activities peacefully. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa lawful shooting activities? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) allow law abiding shooters to go about their business in peace and stop branding guns as evil?

Not that different in terms of what you are asking for under the constitution - freedom from persecution and all that. - You get the drift.......

No. Your analogy still displays a tactless scenario. Why would gun owners need to schedule such a rally on the anniversary of a mass shooting? That's stupid and kills the message before the rally even begins.

In your opinion, and yet you tar them all with the same brush as the 9/11 bombers despite having no evidence to support your assumptions that they tacitly approved of the 9/11 attack.

Clearly they feel aggrieved about something and want to exercise their 1st Amendment right to have their voice heard. There is nothing apologist about recognising that and considering what is happening objectively.

I find it amusing how the people who claim to be the staunchest advocates of freedom of speech and "rights" on here only think that those rights should apply to them, but would happily throw the entire Constitution under a bus because they have an irrational fear of another group of people and don't want them to be afforded those same rights.

I'll leave you to your ill-conceived musings.

LOL. I love how you're trying to portray the response in this thread as a bunch of guys saying they shouldn't be allowed, when in reality the criticism is that it is morally wrong.

Some have indicated that it shouldn't be allowed and the right to protest should not apply. Some have indicated that they (the muslims) are the enemy.

Whether it is a good idea or not to do it on 9/11 is a matter for each individual person - personally I think it is a very poor decision and is likely to cause people to feel aggrieved. Similarly with running a march on the date of the Newtown Massacre - that would also be inappropriate in my view.

However, dates aside, the principles behind their protest are not that dissimilar to those grievances that have been aired here about the way law abiding gun owners have been treated. Gun owners quite rightly expect their side of the argument to be given due consideration, but many on here have simply dismissed what these muslims are saying without even considering or acknowledging the points being raised.

I have no problem with people listening and then making a balanced and reasonable response which disagrees with what these people are saying or proposing to do, but to simply call them all terrorists and brand them all as nothing more than evil Ropers is to do exactly the same as the anti-gun libtards do when they put on their big pink fluffy la-la ears and refuse to acknowledge what we say as gun owners.

Seems hypocritical.
It's time we learned to embrace our Argentinian friends, unless they try it on again, in which case we'll brass the fuckers up

Proud Member - Team Ranstad

Sdsquad1
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:34:20 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By gmtmaster:
Tolerance does not breed virtue. But the current American mindset for a good portion of the population and the news media will condone this... And feel righteous.

Fuck Obama

This
mech4matsnova
Stormtroopin'
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:40:39 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Sdsquad1:
Originally Posted By gmtmaster:
Tolerance does not breed virtue. But the current American mindset for a good portion of the population and the news media will condone this... And feel righteous.

Fuck Obama

This

Came here to post this.
FBHO
highrailjon
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:55:33 PM
What a coincidence!!! I plan on smoking a pig that day washed down with lots of alcohol!

Der_Hans
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 7:57:17 PM
Oh man, think of all the problems we could solve if only....
Krink
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:04:46 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
On the anniversary of 9/11, you say? You'd almost think it was a celebration....
clearly that was just a coincidence the ROP would never celebrate what a few bad apples did
Privacy > Security
dmfl54
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:13:10 PM
74novaman
Warlord of the Cul de Sac
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:14:11 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Krink:
Originally Posted By Admiral_Crunch:
On the anniversary of 9/11, you say? You'd almost think it was a celebration....
clearly that was just a coincidence the ROP would never celebrate what a few bad apples did

They're not celebrating. They don't think muslims did it. If anyone bothers to check out their website, it's quite clear that they're Muslim troofers.

Blanco_Diablo
HK Aficionado
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:15:27 PM
Why did God give John Moses Browning the plans for the M2HB but for this exact reason?
Does this smell like chloroform to you?
osprey21
Known Associate
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:20:34 PM

Navigator to Captain....

And should I die on the ramparts fighting tyranny, may those behind me use my body as a stepping stone to continue the fight for Freedom and Liberty.
Allegretto
Flourine Boron Hydrogen Oxygen
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:21:27 PM
If I mentioned something about a fuel air explosive, would I get CoC-slapped?
Zombies Don't Fly Planes
Bedouin2W
Smells like Ballistol and bacon
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:25:17 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Htown156:
CoC is preventing me from saying what I want

Thank you to 23pistol23 for improving my avatar
49north
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:28:28 PM
ROP will be celebrating in DC on 9/11. PARTY!
and in your f@#%&*g face Amerika they will chant.
mmf
Flight control surfaces not responding!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 8:59:57 PM
Would it be inappropriate to scatter pork rinds around to feed the pigeons on that day?
Balista
No one on the corner has swagger like us
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 9:06:32 PM
Interesting Tidbit about who the group organizing the march is:

The group behind the event, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), is led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a self-proclaimed 9/11 truther who believes that Jews are somehow behind the plot. AMPAC is radical enough that the Huffington Post even labeled it a “fringe group.”

Alam, who has reportedly associated with a radical Islamic cleric, is also a Missouri-based Democratic activist who chairs the National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus, the Washington Free Beacon reports. He ran — unsuccessfully — for Missouri’s secretary of state in 2012.
74novaman
Warlord of the Cul de Sac
Instructor
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 9:13:32 PM
[Last Edit: 8/15/2013 9:13:43 PM by 74novaman]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Balista:

The group behind the event, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), is led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a self-proclaimed 9/11 truther who believes that Jews are somehow behind the plot. AMPAC is radical enough that the Huffington Post even labeled it a “fringe group.”

Alam, who has reportedly associated with a radical Islamic cleric, is also a Missouri-based Democratic activist who chairs the National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus, the Washington Free Beacon reports. He ran — unsuccessfully — for Missouri’s secretary of state in 2012.

I already brought that up, but most people appear to be reading the thread title, maybe the first part of the article linked in the OP, then going off half cocked.

Good luck to you though.
Agent_Funky
Duc, sequere, aut de via decede
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 9:26:27 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Balista:

Let them out themselves as the lunatics they are and you will kill any credibility their organisation had stone dead.
It's time we learned to embrace our Argentinian friends, unless they try it on again, in which case we'll brass the fuckers up

Proud Member - Team Ranstad

Krink
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 9:33:06 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By mmf:
Would it be inappropriate to scatter pork rinds around to feed the pigeons on that day?

very
Privacy > Security
leroy24
Just Watching
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/15/2013 9:34:28 PM
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By 74novaman:
Originally Posted By Balista:

I already brought that up, but most people appear to be reading the thread title, maybe the first part of the article linked in the OP, then going off half cocked.

Good luck to you though.

I bet he is also a rodeo clown
Page:  / 5
Next Page