User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

here - try it

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) NRA are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 December 14, 2012 where one million Muslims Gun Owner will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st 2nd amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission Newtown shootings report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam law abiding gun owners played in the 9/11 attacks mass shooting:

On 9.11.01 December 14, 2012 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York Newtown. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim gun owner and Non Muslim Gun Owner alike were traumatized but we as Muslims law abiding un owners continue 12 years 9 months later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic gun organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims law abiding gun owners and our religion of Islam chosen sport/hobby/ 2nd Amendment rights.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism lawful gun ownership in Islamic countries our country, congressional hearings on Islam guns in America, and its changes to the NDAA gun law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa pursue our shooting activities peacefully. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa lawful shooting activities? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) allow law abiding shooters to go about their business in peace and stop branding guns as evil?

Not that different in terms of what you are asking for under the constitution - freedom from persecution and all that.   - You get the drift.......
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

here - try it

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) NRA are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 December 14, 2012 where one million Muslims Gun Owner will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st 2nd amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission Newtown shootings report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam law abiding gun owners played in the 9/11 attacks mass shooting:

On 9.11.01 December 14, 2012 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York Newtown. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim gun owner and Non Muslim Gun Owner alike were traumatized but we as Muslims law abiding un owners continue 12 years 9 months later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic gun organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims law abiding gun owners and our religion of Islam chosen sport/hobby/ 2nd Amendment rights.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism lawful gun ownership in Islamic countries our country, congressional hearings on Islam guns in America, and its changes to the NDAA gun law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa pursue our shooting activities peacefully. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa lawful shooting activities? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) allow law abiding shooters to go about their business in peace and stop branding guns as evil?

Not that different in terms of what you are asking for under the constitution - freedom from persecution and all that.   - You get the drift.......

No.  Your analogy still displays a tactless scenario.  Why would gun owners need to schedule such a rally on the anniversary of a mass shooting?  That's stupid and kills the message before the rally even begins.

Quoted:

In your opinion, and yet you tar them all with the same brush as the 9/11 bombers despite having no evidence to support your assumptions that they tacitly approved of the 9/11 attack.

Clearly they feel aggrieved about something and want to exercise their 1st Amendment right to have their voice heard.  There is nothing apologist about recognising that and considering what is happening objectively.

I find it amusing how the people who claim to be the staunchest advocates of freedom of speech and "rights" on here only think that those rights should apply to them, but would happily throw the entire Constitution under a bus because they have an irrational fear of another group of people and don't want them to be afforded those same rights.

I'll leave you to your ill-conceived musings.

LOL.  I love how you're trying to portray the response in this thread as a bunch of guys saying they shouldn't be allowed, when in reality the criticism is that it is morally wrong.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:36:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If they had any balls, they would do it down Central Park Ave. in NYC, on 9/11.
View Quote

You'll notice that they have chosen not to march through Quincy, Charlestown or any other South Boston neighborhood.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:45:00 PM EDT
[#3]
fuck a bunch of muzlums...................
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:59:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Anything I say about the religion of peace

Is not COC compliant
I'll tag, and shut my mouth
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:09:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I see a chance to make alot of cash. I'm gonna set up a Falafel stand and clean house. I'll be using pure pork oil to cook the falafel and I think I'll make hummus with some pork grease in it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:12:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
First Amendment rights should be protected .... so long as I agree with it.
View Quote

nah man that doesn't apply to "the enemy."
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:19:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
If they had any balls, they would do it down Central Park Ave. in NYC, on 9/11.
View Quote

pretty please.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:29:12 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:34:20 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Tolerance does not breed virtue. But the current American mindset for a good portion of the population and the news media will condone this... And feel righteous.

Fuck Obama
View Quote

This
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:40:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

This
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Tolerance does not breed virtue. But the current American mindset for a good portion of the population and the news media will condone this... And feel righteous.

Fuck Obama

This

Came here to post this.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#11]
What a coincidence!!! I plan on smoking a pig that day washed down with lots of alcohol!

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 3:57:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh man, think of all the problems we could solve if only....
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:04:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

On the anniversary of 9/11, you say?  You'd almost think it was a celebration....  
View Quote
clearly that was just a coincidence the ROP would never celebrate what a few bad apples did

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:13:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:14:11 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
clearly that was just a coincidence the ROP would never celebrate what a few bad apples did

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
On the anniversary of 9/11, you say?  You'd almost think it was a celebration....  

They're not celebrating.  They don't think muslims did it.  If anyone bothers to check out their website, it's quite clear that they're Muslim troofers.  

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:15:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Why did God give John Moses Browning the plans for the M2HB but for this exact reason?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:21:27 PM EDT
[#18]
If I mentioned something about a fuel air explosive, would I get CoC-slapped?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:25:17 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
CoC is preventing me from saying what I want
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:28:28 PM EDT
[#20]
ROP will be celebrating in DC on 9/11. PARTY!
and in your f@#%&*g face Amerika they will chant.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 4:59:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Would it be inappropriate to scatter pork rinds around to feed the pigeons on that day?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:06:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Interesting Tidbit about who the group organizing the march is:

The group behind the event, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), is led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a self-proclaimed 9/11 truther who believes that Jews are somehow behind the plot. AMPAC is radical enough that the Huffington Post even labeled it a “fringe group.”

Alam, who has reportedly associated with a radical Islamic cleric, is also a Missouri-based Democratic activist who chairs the National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus, the Washington Free Beacon reports. He ran — unsuccessfully — for Missouri’s secretary of state in 2012.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:13:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

The group behind the event, the American Muslim Political Action Committee (AMPAC), is led by M.D. Rabbi Alam, a self-proclaimed 9/11 truther who believes that Jews are somehow behind the plot. AMPAC is radical enough that the Huffington Post even labeled it a “fringe group.”

Alam, who has reportedly associated with a radical Islamic cleric, is also a Missouri-based Democratic activist who chairs the National Democratic Party Asian American Caucus, the Washington Free Beacon reports. He ran — unsuccessfully — for Missouri’s secretary of state in 2012.

I already brought that up, but most people appear to be reading the thread title, maybe the first part of the article linked in the OP, then going off half cocked.

Good luck to you though.  
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:26:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:33:06 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Would it be inappropriate to scatter pork rinds around to feed the pigeons on that day?
View Quote

very

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 5:34:28 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I already brought that up, but most people appear to be reading the thread title, maybe the first part of the article linked in the OP, then going off half cocked.

Good luck to you though.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Good luck to you though.  

I bet he is also a rodeo clown
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top