Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:02:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Uh.. have you not read Arfcom?  There certainly have been gun owners advocating "pushing the reset button" and killing all the non-Conservatives...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun owners aren't the ones advocating the destruction of America, or the killing of everyone who refuses to convert to their religion. That would be the Muslims. It's a basic tenet of their religion; not just a few extremists (as the MSM has been trying to convince everyone).

Uh.. have you not read Arfcom?  There certainly have been gun owners advocating "pushing the reset button" and killing all the non-Conservatives...

then that would be a few extremists, not a religion with over a billion followers whose leaders and Koran are telling them to kill everyone who doesn't believe.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:04:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
If they had any balls, they would do it down Central Park Ave. in NYC, on 9/11.
View Quote

Down Broadway aka Canyon of Heros to the WTC site.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:04:34 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

fucking savages
View Quote
This

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:07:11 AM EDT
[#4]
So, basically, what I'm getting out of this is, these people are picking the anniversary of the 9/11 attack to march on Washington to demand gov't law be made protecting them because they were blamed for 9/11 but it wasn't really them but the gov't that did it?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

then that would be a few extremists, not a religion with over a billion followers whose leaders and Koran are telling them to kill everyone who doesn't believe.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Gun owners aren't the ones advocating the destruction of America, or the killing of everyone who refuses to convert to their religion. That would be the Muslims. It's a basic tenet of their religion; not just a few extremists (as the MSM has been trying to convince everyone).

I don't know if your replies are funny or sad.. Both, I guess.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:11:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I posted this in another thread but it applies here as well......

this is what they are saying:

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam played in the 9/11 attacks:

On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)?

I'm not making a judgment on this, but if you replace the references to islam and muslims with references to gun owners and the misreporting of mass shootings being used to target law abiding gun owners in the US, it isn't that dissimilar to the kind of things we read on here from people who are dissatisfied with the lies and bullshit coming from the left wing media and political spin doctors.

here - try it

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) NRA are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 December 14, 2012 where one million Muslims Gun Owner will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st 2nd amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission Newtown shootings report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam law abiding gun owners played in the 9/11 attacks mass shooting:

On 9.11.01 December 14, 2012 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York Newtown. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim gun owner and Non Muslim Gun Owner alike were traumatized but we as Muslims law abiding un owners continue 12 years 9 months later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic gun organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims law abiding gun owners and our religion of Islam chosen sport/hobby/ 2nd Amendment rights.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism lawful gun ownership in Islamic countries our country, congressional hearings on Islam guns in America, and its changes to the NDAA gun law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa pursue our shooting activities peacefully. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa lawful shooting activities? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) allow law abiding shooters to go about their business in peace and stop branding guns as evil?

Not that different in terms of what you are asking for under the constitution - freedom from persecution and all that.   - You get the drift.......
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with it and I would argue many of the responses in these threads is exactly why they are marching.  Americans of many ethnicities were attacked on 9/11, including Muslims.  If they feel they are unfairly attacked for behavior they have no responsibility over, they have the right to let it be known.  I don't see this as any different than gun owners getting angry over being associated with the shooters in Arizona, Colorado, or Connecticut.

No.

There is a huge difference.

Lanza and the other jibbering murderous loons acted completely alone, and of course were universally and vehemently condemned by all US gun owners.

The 9/11 hijackers found a lot of moral and logistical support at Mosques throughout the Boston, NYC, and Washington D.C. areas.

As I recall, very few Muslims here in the US, and even fewer internationally condemned the 9/11 attacks.

The Palestinians in Gaza, the West Bank, and Lebannon even celebrated the attacks, taking to the streets to rejoice and hand out candy to their children. Did you miss those videos?

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 where one million Muslims will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam played in the 9/11 attacks:

On 9.11.01 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim and Non Muslim alike were traumatized but we as Muslims continue 12 years later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims and our religion of Islam.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism in Islamic countries, congressional hearings on Islam in America, and its changes to the NDAA law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS)?

I'm not making a judgment on this, but if you replace the references to islam and muslims with references to gun owners and the misreporting of mass shootings being used to target law abiding gun owners in the US, it isn't that dissimilar to the kind of things we read on here from people who are dissatisfied with the lies and bullshit coming from the left wing media and political spin doctors.

here - try it

We at AMPAC (American Political Action Committee) NRA are planning an historic event for 9.11.13 December 14, 2012 where one million Muslims Gun Owner will march to Washington D.C. and demand that our civil rights be protected by our government.

We are demanding that laws be enacted protecting our 1st 2nd amendment . We are asking President Obama to fulfill his promise from his first campaign for Presidency of a transparent government. Lastly we are asking for the release of the 9/11 commission Newtown shootings report to the American people.

The group seems to rationalize the date chosen for their march by claiming that the media has been lying to the American people with regard to the role Islam law abiding gun owners played in the 9/11 attacks mass shooting:

On 9.11.01 December 14, 2012 our country was forever changed by the horrific events in New York Newtown. The entire country was victimized by the acts done on that day. Muslim gun owner and Non Muslim Gun Owner alike were traumatized but we as Muslims law abiding un owners continue 12 years 9 months later to be victimized by being made the villains. To this day every media outlet and anti Islamic gun organization has committed slanderous and libel statements against us as Muslims law abiding gun owners and our religion of Islam chosen sport/hobby/ 2nd Amendment rights.

Yet our Government either sits idly by and does nothing to protect our freedoms or it exacerbates the problem with its constant war on terrorism lawful gun ownership in Islamic countries our country, congressional hearings on Islam guns in America, and its changes to the NDAA gun law.

These lies told to the American population has made it impossible for us to do true Dawa pursue our shooting activities peacefully. Why do we have to defend our religion while doing Dawa lawful shooting activities? Why can’t we just share the perfection of the Quran and the beauty of our beloved Prophet Muhammad (SWS) allow law abiding shooters to go about their business in peace and stop branding guns as evil?

Not that different in terms of what you are asking for under the constitution - freedom from persecution and all that.   - You get the drift.......

Nope.

Still not buying the analogy.

Gun owners in the US are excoriated every time there is a mass killing, despite our vehement condemnation of the act, constant pleas for legal reform regarding mental health issues that would make involuntary committment possible again, constant activitism to encourage the elimination of gun free zones that facillitate the slaughter, and etc.

The Muslim community in the US has not universally condemned the 9/11 attacks. Most Muslims were completely and tellingly silent. Several polls conducted by outfits like Gallup and others found substantial percentages of Muslims in the US and even more world wide who sympathized with the attacks or supported them outright.

In the Washington D.C. area in 2001, there were only a handful of Mosques. Three of them, two in Laurel Maryland and another in Nortnern Virginia provided logistical and moral support for the 9/11 hijackers. That means somewhere around 25% of the Muslims in the D.C. area, if they are observent, belong to a Mosque that participated in the attacks.

No, if you want to be an apologist for these Muslim fellow travellers and their false claim to victim status so be it.

They are not marching to support the US Constitution as do gun owers.

They are marching to reinforce their false claim to victimhood based on false allegations of discrimination that they have never suffered in a country that bends over backwards, even risks it's own security, in order to accomodate them.

I don't buy into your false and offensive analogy to the treatment that the blameless and law abiding gun owner in the US faces.

Where is this "persecution" that Muslims face in the US?  

There is none.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So, basically, what I'm getting out of this is, these people are picking the anniversary of the 9/11 attack to march on Washington to demand gov't law be made protecting them because they were blamed for 9/11 but it wasn't really them but the gov't that did it?
View Quote

This is no more of a protest than it is a victory celebration of the September 11 2001 attacks.
Going to be interesting to see the celebratory signs and posters they will be sporting.

Protest my ass, this is a dance and will be a disgrace to the western world.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:13:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I'd take a lesson from The Great Escape, rig a bacon grease delivery system down my pants leg to surrepticiously scatter bacon grease around their AO, unknown to them until the wind kicked it up.
View Quote

Just take a fashion tip from Lady Gaga.  Wear an outfit made of bacon and go to the event.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This is no more of a protest than it is a victory celebration of the September 11 2001 attacks.
Going to be interesting to see the celebratory signs and posters they will be sporting.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't doubt it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:18:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

What's funny about it? Do you deny that the Koran orders it's followers to kill unbelievers? Do you deny that Islamic law trumps all laws of man, thus making it incompatible with being an American? People like you need to wake up before it's too late...

And please don't throw out the Old Testament verses about how much killing the Jews did in the name of their god; they were murderers, too.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:27:46 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I read the article. And whoever wrote that statement for them writes in an accent. Oh and just in case you are wondering, the 1st Amendment is theirs apparently. Oh and islam isn't to blame for 9/11 and the government is lying to us about islamic terrorism. Seems to sum it up. Oh did I mention they have a list of demands?
View Quote

FUCK 'EM

Sorry for yelling, but I really don't care for those folks.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:28:53 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Nope, they're not doing this to get in our faces.

I wonder how long Obama will speak.

View Quote

The foreigner would be the lead man.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:33:47 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
First Amendment rights should be protected .... so long as I agree with it.
View Quote

The right to exercise your first amendment rights doesn't not mean you wont be a piece of shit. No one is saying they can't so it. We are just calling them assholes for doing it. Kinda like the guy who preaches Armageddon on a sop box outside sporting events. He is not my friend, we'd never get along, but he cans spout whatever he wants.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wow... then I can't imagine any police, fire, emt... I can't imagine anyone showing up to "protect" that thing. In fact it would make me sick if any did.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I have to call BS on this.

Even they aren't that stupid.

Then again, 9/11 = .818181818181.... Therefore the Washington Monument is rascist, and blah blah blah...

So who knows?

Bad idea though.

It's not.  It's an actual planned event.  The local media here has covered it.  Whether it will amount to more than a few thousand people is an open question.

Wow... then I can't imagine any police, fire, emt... I can't imagine anyone showing up to "protect" that thing. In fact it would make me sick if any did.

You kidding? This administration will probably invite them to come by the White House for a halal picnic on the lawn and a speech by Dear Leader about "our" respect and appreciation for the ROP and it's contributions to the nation throughout it's history.

Woe be to any counter-demonstrators. They will be well protected.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

If you're trying to morally equate a few dudes gassing on in posts on a message board, to real live actual "persecution", I'm going to suggest you hire a tutor to tell you what the word "persecution" actually means.

Based on that lack of logic, as a fat-assed, northeast city dwelling, catholic, Ford driving, smoker who puts beans in chili, I'm "persecuted". Oh! Woe is me! Where's my parade and reparations!

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

here - try it

We would also look like classless assholes if we tried to pull a similar stunt on the anniversary of a mass murder that happened to involve guns. I can also guarantee that the MSM would be screaming about it, and not wrapping themselves in a first amendment shield.

Shit, pro-gun rallies months AFTER Newtown have been denounced as "insensitive".

And I completely reject the notion that US Muslims are somehow persecuted, as the country has bent over backwards to placate them.

Have you not been reading this thread?

If you're trying to morally equate a few dudes gassing on in posts on a message board, to real live actual "persecution", I'm going to suggest you hire a tutor to tell you what the word "persecution" actually means.

Based on that lack of logic, as a fat-assed, northeast city dwelling, catholic, Ford driving, smoker who puts beans in chili, I'm "persecuted". Oh! Woe is me! Where's my parade and reparations!

You think the sentiments shared here aren't those of many Americans?  And you think those sentiments don't affect the things they say and do "in real life", outside of internet message boards?  This isn't a "few dudes gassing on", its the way many Americans feel about Muslims in general.  Those feelings aren't entirely disconnected from their words and actions.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:54:21 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 10:58:44 AM EDT
[#17]
T......R.....E
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:00:28 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You can't deny that the quran doesn't tell them to convert people to islam, or kill those that refuse.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:03:38 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

You can't deny that the quran doesn't tell them to convert people to islam, or kill those that refuse.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I guess the 2.6 to 8 million Muslims in America are all bad Muslims then. Why are we bothered if bad, non-killy, Muslims want to protest then?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:18:26 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

You think the sentiments shared here aren't those of many Americans?  And you think those sentiments don't affect the things they say and do "in real life", outside of internet message boards?  This isn't a "few dudes gassing on", its the way many Americans feel about Muslims in general.  Those feelings aren't entirely disconnected from their words and actions.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So the next time someone here mocks people who put beans in chili, I can scream that I'm being persecuted.

I don't give a flying fuck what peoples opinions are of others. There's not a single shred of evidence that they're-as a group- putting those (alleged) thoughts into action, either direct crimes or via attempted anti-muslim legislation. A dozen years after 9/11, muslims are distinctly NOT being persecuted no matter how leftists want to redefine that word.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Word is that Bin Laden was very disappointed that the 9/11 attacks did not provoke a hardcore backlash against Islam that would have united the Muslim world and brought the US and all Muslims into direct warfare.  I'm sure that there are certain militants who would be happy if some non-Muslims did something stupid during the protest.  Really, since the only people who really care about this protest are the protesters, the best thing that can happen is that folks show everybody that America still works and ignore the whole thing.  1st Amendment FTW.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:27:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Dear God, If you have any small rocks floating through space that are close by to that location date and time...
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:40:09 AM EDT
[#23]
Hannity going over this now...
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:41:06 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

In your opinion, and yet you tar them all with the same brush as the 9/11 bombers despite having no evidence to support your assumptions that they tacitly approved of the 9/11 attack.

Clearly they feel aggrieved about something and want to exercise their 1st Amendment right to have their voice heard.  There is nothing apologist about recognising that and considering what is happening objectively.

I find it amusing how the people who claim to be the staunchest advocates of freedom of speech and "rights" on here only think that those rights should apply to them, but would happily throw the entire Constitution under a bus because they have an irrational fear of another group of people and don't want them to be afforded those same rights.

I'll leave you to your ill-conceived musings.

View Quote

Where are you seeing this?  All I see are people expressing their dislike for these people and the date they chose.  No one is saying that they don't have the right to hold their demonstration.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:43:32 AM EDT
[#25]
Million whitey power march?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:45:45 AM EDT
[#26]
Million Muslim March on D.C., the title of Obama's latest porn video.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 11:52:17 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

So the next time someone here mocks people who put beans in chili, I can scream that I'm being persecuted.

I don't give a flying fuck what peoples opinions are of others. There's not a single shred of evidence that they're-as a group- putting those (alleged) thoughts into action, either direct crimes or via attempted anti-muslim legislation. A dozen years after 9/11, muslims are distinctly NOT being persecuted no matter how leftists want to redefine that word.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember not too long ago attempts to prevent the building of a mosque near Ground Zero.  Those attempts included legal battles, including a slimy attempt to grant the building in which the mosque was to be built historic protection.  Other than "But it's insensitive!", why try to restrict those Muslims from building there?  Why do Muslims run into problems trying to build mosques in other areas of the country?  

For the record, I don't think marching on 9/11 is going to do them any favors and I hope they'll reconsider.  However, they have a right to do it, and I'll support their right to do it.  

I'd bet there are a good number of Muslims who don't think it's a very smart move, either.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:04:18 PM EDT
[#28]

Choosing that date for any muslim protest is just a victory lap.  Very insensitive, but anyone that is dedicated enough to take off work and travel to DC for this probably beleives that 911 was perpetrated by the US or Israel anyway.    

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#29]
As far as I can tell, AMPAC is the Muslim version of Adam Kokesh.

Just a few gems rom their websites FAQ:

there is widespread agreement in the community (though this is censored by the current leadership) that the “war on terror” is a hoax and that the official story of 9/11 is not true....

The history of the Jewish-Zionist lobby AIPAC shows that it is more effective to be “radical” and express one's views strongly and honestly, than to be fearful and timid. The best defense is a good offense. Most of our seemingly “radical” positions are closely aligned with the views of the majority of the American people, who oppose the 9/11 wars, want to cut military spending, dislike the Patriot Act and other unconstitutional laws, and hate big bankster usury. Polls even show that 36% of the American people think it is likely that 9/11 was a false-flag operation! That is more people than voted for President Obama.

For example, in the Republican Party, Mitt Romney is a strong supporter of Zionism and the “war on terror” while Ron Paul is not, so we would be inclined to support Paul over Romney. Another reason to support Ron Paul is that Paul is an opponent of the corrupt, usury-based Federal Reserve monetary system. We believe Muslims should support Ron Paul and other like-minded Republicans, as well as pro-peace and pro-civil-liberties Democrats.
View Quote

If Alex Jones was a Muslim, AMPAC would be his guys.

ETA:  basically, these guys are marching on 9/11 not to celebrate, but because they think it was the American Govt/Zionists/Bankers who planned 9/11 and blamed the Muslims.  They see no issue because its all the governments fault.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:29:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:30:43 PM EDT
[#31]
A million Muslims in DC on 9/11 to protest against their shared blame for 9/11?

Sounds like an opportunity for a napalm or white phosphor airstrike to me.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I remember not too long ago attempts to prevent the building of a mosque near Ground Zero.  Those attempts included legal battles, including a slimy attempt to grant the building in which the mosque was to be built historic protection.  Other than "But it's insensitive!", why try to restrict those Muslims from building there?  Why do Muslims run into problems trying to build mosques in other areas of the country?  

View Quote

And they opened with no problems. Big fucking deal. (Churches "run into problems" too. We're told to suck it up and get over it.)

They can march all they want, but they're not being persecuted, and having it on 9/11 is a pure intentional slap in the face
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:09:28 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

here - try it

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't have a problem with it and I would argue many of the responses in these threads is exactly why they are marching.  Americans of many ethnicities were attacked on 9/11, including Muslims.  If they feel they are unfairly attacked for behavior they have no responsibility over, they have the right to let it be known.  I don't see this as any different than gun owners getting angry over being associated with the shooters in Arizona, Colorado, or Connecticut.

No.

There is a huge difference.

Lanza and the other jibbering murderous loons acted completely alone, and of course were universally and vehemently condemned by all US gun owners.

The 9/11 hijackers found a lot of moral and logistical support at Mosques throughout the Boston, NYC, and Washington D.C. areas.

As I recall, very few Muslims here in the US, and even fewer internationally condemned the 9/11 attacks.

The Palestinians in Gaza, the West Bank, and Lebannon even celebrated the attacks, taking to the streets to rejoice and hand out candy to their children. Did you miss those videos?

here - try it

Normally I value your inputs to these discussions however if the NRA or any other group proposed such a March as you would describe I would be very vocal in oposition to it and I am about as big a gun nut as they come. We would accomplish nothing then alienating those who are undecided.  That is what these people are doing. Any other day and I wouldn't give a shit but that day will not help their cause.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:16:33 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:18:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Counterprotest clothing suggestions

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

For the record, I don't think marching on 9/11 is going to do them any favors and I hope they'll reconsider.  However, they have a right to do it, and I'll support their right to do it.  

I'd bet there are a good number of Muslims who don't think it's a very smart move, either.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gotta say, wih the Muslim history of building mosques where they've had big victories agains the "infidels", is it any wonder people got riled up when they decided they wanted to build one near ground zero? Because I can understand why people got pissed.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:19:36 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
What could go wrong.
View Quote

Nothing will go wrong.  

They'll march, speak, carry on peacefully and won't be harassed in any way.  It will be a non-event.

HOWEVER they will still not absorb the idea that America is a tolerant, if not egalitarian, society.  They will find something to bitch about; I have no doubt about that.  Would be amusing to send them to Egypt  or  Syria so they could experience how Muslim countries treat Muslims.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:20:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I don't understand the paranoia about Muslims. There is like 4 million Muslims in this country versus 100s of millions of Christians. For fuck sakes, you think the Muslims have a serious advantage over us?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:22:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I don't understand the paranoia about Muslims. There is like 4 million Muslims in this country versus 100s of millions of Christians. For fuck sakes, you think the Muslims have a serious advantage over us?
View Quote

Which group has a higher predisposition to having extremist members who commit terrorist acts?

How much stuff are we going to tolerate being blown up?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
Which group has a higher predisposition to having extremist members who commit terrorist acts?

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

More people die in a year from being struck by lightening then have died from Terrorist attacks since Sept 11.

You have a better chance of dieing going for a walk around the neighborhood and being struck by a car then being blown up by a parked car bomb.

You guys have VASTLY overblown their risk to public safety.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:28:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

What in Mother Gaia's name are you talking about?
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:30:57 PM EDT
[#42]
What does Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Syria have in common? Yeah ok...it's a peaceful religion.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:33:18 PM EDT
[#43]
Based on the info I posted further up, I'm going to make a bold prediction:  The Muslim Kokeshs are going to do a few media visits and try to troll up some money/members posing as Muslim Americans who respect the Constitution.  After a week or less, some stupid celebrity bitch will get knocked up or something, we'll all lose focus on it and it'll go away.  Come 9/11 there will be 20 radical Muslim truthers max waving signs on the Capitol Steps tops trolling the media for more attention.

Link Posted: 8/15/2013 1:40:00 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Life in Prison is preventing me from doing what I want.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
CoC is preventing me from saying what I want

Life in Prison is preventing me from doing what I want.

Really?  Logistics is my only problem.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:05:28 PM EDT
[#45]
Funny, everything I needed to know about Islam I learned on 9/11.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#46]
I see no problem with this as long as Congress and Bozo are there and we nuke the whole place!
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:13:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

More people die in a year from being struck by lightening then have died from Terrorist attacks since Sept 11.

You have a better chance of dieing going for a walk around the neighborhood and being struck by a car then being blown up by a parked car bomb.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Tell that to FedGov.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:15:37 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Nah, it's far more interesting to play "spot the hypocrite".
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

The very idea of the military killing Americans, even when they're overseas and clearly working for our enemies, is met with such strong hatred.  But change that to American Muslims and people are comfortable enough with the idea to make jokes about it.
U
So much hypocrisy, I don't know whether to laugh or sigh.

You can always resign in protest and never return.

That'll show us!

Nah, it's far more interesting to play "spot the hypocrite".

Lol nah it's more entertaining to screw with trolling liberal democraps!
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:15:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Do it.
Link Posted: 8/15/2013 2:18:02 PM EDT
[#50]
http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/04/still-think-islam-is-a-religion-of-peace-you-wont-after-seeing-this/

For those who are confused about the "Religion of Peace"
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top