Site Notices
11/24/2014 4:59:23 PM
Author
Pork eating crusader
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:38:06 AM EST
"The greatest danger to American freedom is a government that ignores the Constitution."
Thomas Jefferson
Thanks for the membership jixxerbeast
Mattl
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:39:03 AM EST
Who and why would/should I care?
shade_1313
Muuuuffins!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:40:19 AM EST
Who?

And who?
A wayfarer should not walk unarmed,
But have his weapons to hand:
He knows not when he may need a spear,
Or what menace meet on the road.
--Havamal
Laramie
Country Boy Can Survive
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:42:10 AM EST
Man, Woman, Wild vs. Dual Survivor guys it would seem...
Aimless
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:42:44 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2013 9:44:48 AM EST by Aimless]
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By shade_1313:
Who?

And who?
Myke Hawke is a survival guy who was in Man Woman something or other, he also hosted One Man Army. I think he was a Cold War era Green Beret. He was also talking about doing a show with Dave Canterbury, the original non hippy half of Dual Survival. Canterbury was replaced by Joe Tetti.

Hawke is accusing Tetti of stealing military gear and other naughtiness although Tetti was never charged.

Too bad, I kind of thought Hawke was okay. I would hope he was above this kind of thing
HellifIknow
We must stop this infernal mucking about!
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:44:06 AM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By Aimless:
Originally Posted By shade_1313:
Who?

And who?
Myke Hawke is a survival guy who was in Man Woman something or other, he also hosted One Man Army. I think he was a Cold War era Green Beret. He was also talking about doing a show with Dave Canterbury, the original non hippy half of Dual Survival. Canterbury was replaced by Joe Tetti.

Thx for the info. I had no idea who these people are.
I don't know nothin'. I just post here.
shade_1313
Muuuuffins!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:44:25 AM EST
Who?

And who?
Oh, good. Two people that I have no reason to care about, much less their petty little snit.
--Havamal
shade_1313
Muuuuffins!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:46:51 AM EST
Oh, I'd like to add that I think it's a bit funny that the one dude's name is "Myk Hawke". Go on, say it fast, you know you want to. That one's funny, even if his name was spelled in a more conventional manner.
--Havamal
JBski
Cowboy. Astronaut. Millionaire.
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 9:52:12 AM EST
Who?

And who?

Hawke is accusing Tetti of stealing military gear and other naughtiness although Tetti was never charged.

Too bad, I kind of thought Hawke was okay. I would hope he was above this kind of thing

Who the fuck names their kid Myke Hawke?

Worst. Parents. Ever.
I'm tired of reading this horseshit. Seriously, I've come to the point where I've decided that there can never be a jury of my peers, because my peers aren't this fucking retarded.
-Subnet
Aimless
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:04:48 AM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By JBski:
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Who?

And who?

Worst. Parents. Ever.
I think that he had a name change, that's not his real, original name. I think (not sure) he had a pretty shitty childhood.
shade_1313
Muuuuffins!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:09:44 AM EST
Originally Posted By JBski:
Originally Posted By Aimless:
Who?

And who?

Worst. Parents. Ever.
I think that he had a name change, that's not his real, original name. I think (not sure) he had a pretty shitty childhood.
Per Wiki:

Born Mykel A.G. "Hawke" Pierce
November 29, 1965 (age 47)
Fort Knox, Kentucky, U.S.

No info on childhood.

Still, why would he choose to be known as Myke Hawke, with all the witticisms that are inevitable?

--Havamal
Aimless
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:13:44 AM EST
I saw part of an interview that talked about him being on the streets as a kid. I didn't bother watching the whole thing. I think it was something to do with the show he and Canterbury have, or are trying to sell.
shocktrp
Creepy-Ass Cracka
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:39:15 AM EST
[Jump To Reply]
BornMykel A.G. "Hawke" Pierce

No info on childhood.

Still, why would he choose to be known as Myke Hawke, with all the witticisms that are inevitable?

I'm pretty sure that the Myke Hawke (Hawkeye) Pierce is his fake name.
He was on some other reality show & made the comment that he didn't want the people who really know him to out him by giving away his real name.

It seems the other guy has a stolen valor page: http://scotty-stolenvaloroffendersexposed.blogspot.com/2013/05/joseph-n-teti-combat-veteran-gwot-poser.html
There will always be an 82 Abn Dv because it lives in the hearts of men & somewhere young men will dare the challenge to "stand up & hook up" & know that moment of pride & strength which is its reward
dtux
You can call me Biscuit.
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:45:14 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2013 10:46:56 AM EST by dtux]
Wasn't there a big furor over on Socnet about him where several people came out saying his claims are consistent with their experience with him?

ETA - Found it: https://socnet.com/showthread.php?s=010ec1884ea24f26923fa27b7c78fc9c&t=96762&page=3
"When the government violates the people's rights, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensable of duties."
-Lafayette
KN
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:48:30 AM EST
[Last Edit: 8/13/2013 10:53:49 AM EST by KN]
This post is what they are talking about.

He is also a pee drinker.
dtux
You can call me Biscuit.
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 10:55:41 AM EST
[Jump To Reply]Originally Posted By shocktrp:
BornMykel A.G. "Hawke" Pierce
No info on childhood.

I'm pretty sure that the Myke Hawke (Hawkeye) Pierce is his fake name.
He was on some other reality show & made the comment that he didn't want the people who really know him to out him by giving away his real name.
It seems the other guy has a stolen valor page: http://scotty-stolenvaloroffendersexposed.blogspot.com/2013/05/joseph-n-teti-combat-veteran-gwot-poser.html

I don't know about its legitimacy but here's what Teti posted in response-

"When the government violates the people's rights, insurrection is, for the people and for each portion of the people, the most sacred of the rights and the most indispensable of duties."
-Lafayette
bytor94
Redistribution Supplier (Wage Earner)
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 11:02:41 AM EST

Adopt a Rescue Collie:
http://www.collierescue.net/
Aimless
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 11:04:01 AM EST
shade_1313
Muuuuffins!
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 11:51:27 AM EST
Yeah. If it's an unacknowledged unit, the "legal department" sure as shit didn't give him the go ahead to say what he has claimed just in this one BS answer.
--Havamal
LightningII
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 3:03:51 PM EST
I know who they are, and I could not possibly care less about their pissing contest.
BradN
Link To This Post
Posted: 8/13/2013 5:12:25 PM EST
They got into a pissing match at the NRA show in Houston. LEO buddy of mine was involved breaking them up and from what he said, Joe walked by Hawke's booth and words were exchanged.

I talked to Joe for a sec and he seemed like a nice guy. Hawke seemed like a douche...

Brad