Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2001 2:48:25 PM EDT
An awful lot of talk nationwide about the tyranny, and loss of rights, but no action by the caucasian males to defend their rights or the constitution, is this why the tyrants move in with even more bans and restrictions, or?

Ok guys, let er rip!

Yep, I'm wearing nomex undergarments, this time!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:52:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Caucas_ian?? Do you mean the white guys?
Caucas_ian,where are all our Latin Scholars
when I need one? Hey out there! What and where
did Caucas_ian spring from?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:54:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't think it has anything with scrotums or lack of. It has everything to do with 80% of the gun owners getting off their lard asses and voting...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#3]
andreusan's right maybe us caucasian should start rioting and commiting arson like those african-amercian in cinn.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Caucas_ian?? Do you mean the white guys?
View Quote

Yep, to include this cracker!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 2:59:07 PM EDT
[#5]
The squeeky wheel gets the oil, as such the ones who represent the biggest threat get what they want at our expense!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
The squeeky wheel gets the oil, as such the ones who represent the biggest threat get what they want at our expense!
View Quote

like what? burnt out homes, no jobs because the looted the store out of business, good harding working people won't now get jobs because their lowlife friends got them all stereo-typed. can't rebuild because banks won't put money into a war zone of a neighborhood. should i stop here or go on!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:30:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

like what? burnt out homes, no jobs because the looted the store out of business, good harding working people won't now get jobs because their lowlife friends got them all stereo-typed. can't rebuild because banks won't put money into a war zone of a neighborhood. should i stop here or go on!
View Quote

GO ON MAN, let it out. I can't fathom the mind
that burns and loots its own neighborhood instead of the neighborhood of the oppressor. eg. Beverly Hills, Redondo Beach.......
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 3:34:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

View Quote

NYshooter nailed it on the head. Racial issues with the Cinci cops may be what pissed them off to start with, but in their rage they have hurt only themselves. I hate to see this kind of thing happen, and I definately believe there may be more than a little justification for their anger, but for cryin out loud, there are much better ways of resolving the problems than burning down their own neighborhood. Anyone besides me ever thank God for being lucky enough to be born into good circumstances? Just don't take it for granted.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:13:32 PM EDT
[#9]
To Hangfire:

if im not mistaken caucasian come from the caucas mountain somewhere in the middle east where it is believed that us white folk come from.

i personally dont like being refered to as such.

possibly mistaken lib [:\]

i think all races lack the balls to stand for whats actually right. half the people i meet dont care about anything but themselves regardless of skin color.

thinking lib out...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:20:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Because we white guys still run the show.

BUT, keep in mind Niggers breed like rats.
Little Shanequah will start having chil'ren at age 13, and not stop until she has a dozen little rodents by a dozen different bruthas.

Just take a look at the "First state to not be a White Majority"

Callifornia!

So, when the whole country gets like that,
*when Mexico has been emptied northward,
*when we have to stard building emergency maternity wards to handle all the negro pregnancies,
*and when every little Chinamen has crawled onto our shores off whatever barge he was smuggled here on,

then, maybe we as a white race will get angry.
But then it will be too late.

Until then, we will have to deal with all the dumbasses who NEVER IN THIER LIVES have had to really, first hand had to deal with colored-folk sticking up for them.

"Wooooooo. They're all not that way!"
"There are some good ones"

1 in 3 Negro males between that ages of 16 and 45 is currently involved in some phase of the judicial system (DOJ Statistic)

2 in 3 Negro Males at one time in their lives or another, have been incarcerated for a period more than a week (DOJ Statistic)

So for all you dumbasses who hate to hear the truth about all your grand, negro friends (Who by the way live in a totally different nieghborhood than you),
do what everyone else does.

Say "Yeah, well, statistics are never right"
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:32:50 PM EDT
[#11]
And this from a guy that once called ME a racist! Jeez McUzi! Don't you think the same things weren't being said in NY and other cities about Irish and Italian folks not so long ago? It's about character. That's all.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:39:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Yeah. I called you a racist in Jest.

And your Irish and Itallian comparison lendc cadence to my point.

When Irishmen came here, they were branded as violent, lazy drunkards.
They surmounted that sterotype, BECAUSE IT WAS WRONG!
When Itallians came here, they were called born criminals, and lowlifes.
They surmounted that sterotype, BECAUSE IT WAS WRONG!
Latins are currently on the bubble. They are sterotyped as stupid cherry-pickers, gangbangers, or whatever your region sterotypes them as.
And, as we speak, that sterotype is dying away, BECASUE IT IS WRONG!

Negro's. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Those sterotypes about them being lazy, criminal, stupid, violent, and savage sure have stuck around for a long time.
BECAUSE THEY ARE RIGHT! As in CORRECT!

Different cultures produce different results.
They belong in Africa, running from Lions.
Not in a civilized society based on western-euro ideals.

McU
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 4:44:32 PM EDT
[#13]
Damn dude - I'd be suprised if the McKKK doesn't try to recruit you!!

Take a pill or something... Relax...
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:20:02 PM EDT
[#14]
Oh Christ, McLuzer, can't you keep a lid on your mouth/fingers?  There's no law against being racist, and no one is saying you can't espouse your racist philosophy here or anywhere else, but what *I* am asking (and I am pretty sure the Admin here would like it too) is if you would avoid the racial slurs.  It only makes the rest of us look bad and I would rather not be tarred with the same brush as some room-temperature IQ moron that can't discuss racial issues without using racial slurs.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 5:42:52 PM EDT
[#15]
I am not going to add fire to Mcuzi's fire either way. I do think NOname is on the Money. More of us in the good boy net work need to vote. As a group in the gun shops, hunting camps, and ranges we bit## and solve the problems of the world. We must take these views to the ballot box. As a friend once said" Vote or shut Up". By the way Andreusan Did You Vote?
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:00:52 PM EDT
[#16]
 I think that society in general is going down the drain.  When I was  teenager, only sailors & bikers had tattoos, premarital sex was evil, and guns were good.   and I' not that frigggin' old.   McUzi, you are right in your statistics, but the stats are changing.  The package may be an indication of the contents, but it is no guarantee!!!  I have to say that I see just as many white trash as black trash, there is just no word to describe the whites (except whigger) that carries the emotional baggage as the N word.  We have sown the wind,(now I sound like Garandman) we will reap the whirlwind........
 We are convinced (rightly so ) that we cannot take on the manchine by ourselves, and rightly so.  But if even 1% of us stand up and say "no more," then 'they ' dont have enough soldiers & cops to control us all.  It doesn't take much, the American Revolution succeeded with the support of less than 3% of the population....
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 6:46:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Oh Christ, McLuzer, can't you keep a lid on your mouth/fingers?  There's no law against being racist, and no one is saying you can't espouse your racist philosophy here or anywhere else, but what *I* am asking (and I am pretty sure the Admin here would like it too) is if you would avoid the racial slurs.  It only makes the rest of us look bad and I would rather not be tarred with the same brush as some room-temperature IQ moron that can't discuss racial issues without using racial slurs.
View Quote

LOL!
Whoomp! Derre it is!
Mr RikWriter!

Rik, you are a very predictable guy.

I can say to myself with some lever of certianty that "...whenever I use the word Nigger, RIKWRITER will post a reply, telling me how stupid I am, and have a room tempature IQ, or whatever term you choose..."

This tells me one of a few things about you. Deny them, of affirm them, but it is for damn sure certian.
One of the below listed reasons is the cause of your compulsion to be the first one to defend ***NIGGERS***
(BTW Rik- "Ohhh. I'm sure the Admin would agree with me, RikWriter, not McUZI, that we should not use the word Nigger!!" Lame as hell. Why don't you go tell mommy.)

1) You have sired a negro child
2) You have negro realitives
3) You were a by-product of the liberal University Machine which instructed you to overlook the rodentry of the Negro people
4) You watch too much TV
5) You have negro friends, not because you really like them, but because you make a very specific, concerted effort to "Be thier Friend"

Whatever the reason, Rik, there is a very deep, innerseeded compulsion "to defend negro's at all costs" in you that makes you a very predictable animal.

And i'm the one with the room tempature IQ!
ROTFLMAO!
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:02:12 PM EDT
[#18]
Wigger is unpc-teh new an improved version is WEGRO. Lets keep this civil. Sheeesh.
Mcnoroomforothers dude whats yer trip?
Do you own the property you are standing on?
I am part of the mezcan migration. I have no time for hate.
I`ve had my ass whupped by more black people than Reginal Denny, I still dont hate.
Every white friend ran as fast as they could to get away from a fight, even if I was horribly outnumbered and standing to deliver.
Nads come in a few colors.
Shut yer yap, this doesn`t help our fight. Assault Web will be more to your liking.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:05:28 PM EDT
[#19]
May I suggest the following links:

www.cofcc.org

www.davidduke.com

Some people are doing something about it.  There is a referendum in Mississippi on Saturday to change the state flag to one without the stars and bars on it.  Hopefully we will prevail.  I hate to see this country Balkanized, but it looks like it's already begun. Clean up your act and get involved.  
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:15:27 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Wigger is unpc-teh new an improved version is WEGRO. Lets keep this civil. Sheeesh.
Mcnoroomforothers dude whats yer trip?
Do you own the property you are standing on?
I am part of the mezcan migration. I have no time for hate.
I`ve had my ass whupped by more black people than Reginal Denny, I still dont hate.
Every white friend ran as fast as they could to get away from a fight, even if I was horribly outnumbered and standing to deliver.
Nads come in a few colors.
Shut yer yap, this doesn`t help our fight. Assault Web will be more to your liking.  
View Quote

Rich) Go read my thread right below Gus's. I make refrence to Latins in general. For christs sake, my best friend in the worls is named Ameleto Garcia (Not a wetback. He's a raft-monkey) I have no real problem with them.
But I do have a problem with any asshole who can swim the Rio coming into my country and working for .02 an hour.
My problem is with Negro's. Billions and Billions and Trillions of times here on ARF.com I have said what I am going to say, but I will say it again. (And probably again in a month or two)
I lived in a Sec. 8 Housing project as a kid.
Whites, Mexicans, and Niggers. (And a couple of apartments stuffed with like 40 Asians each)

Mexicans? Yeh. They had thier little "Gang-Bangers" But they were decent folk. And thier parents busted thier asses picking fruit to feed 'em. So, no I don't hate Mexicans.

Asians? Respectful and smart, so, no. I don't hate Asians.

Negro's? Welfare. 1 and all. Yet, for some amazing reason, they were all able to aford to drive Lexus's and Caddy's. All the while living in a housing project.
Hmmmmmmmmmm. Wonder why.

So, yeah. I have dealt with them first hand. And where I work, when I have to deliver to nigger-town, you can bet the farm that there will be a problem of some sort. Every time.

So as all the lilly-white ass yankees make thier best effort to defend them, I hafta laugh.
They will defend them all day, just so long as they are tucked safely in thier white neighborhood.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:28:10 PM EDT
[#21]
McLuzer, you are incorrect on all counts as usual...I know it's impossible for a limited intelligence such as yours to fathom that someone could be offended by blatant racism such as that demonstrated by you and your type of low-brow knuckle-draggers without having some sort of vested interest in the issue, but I don't. I know and am friendly with many black people, but I am not close friends with any simply because most of my close friends are people I met in college and my school was about 98% white...and it was a conservative religious college, BTW.  I AM married to a Hispanic woman and I am sure you are just as racist against them as you are against every other non-white.
Why do I pipe up and criticize lamebrain racist trash such as yourself whenever you pop out from behind your rock?  Because I don't want anyone who might be reading to think that all gunowners are moronic knuckle-draggers that can't discuss racial issues without calling a whole group of people, the VAST majority of whom you will never meet, by a vile name.
I frankly don't consider people like David Duke or William Pierce to be allies, even though they claim to espouse pro-gun views. In my eyes, they are the enemy and if push ever came to shove I would be happy to have them on the other side of the battle-line.  If you want to be on that side with them, that's your decision.
Link Posted: 4/12/2001 7:31:40 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/14/2001 6:20:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top