NEWYD.
(Not even with your dick!)

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:10:54 PM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Huh?
View Quote

DF shot down the idea of a military exemption to state AWB laws citing PTSD concerns, IIRC.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:11:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck you.....

Not you OP.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:12:37 PM EDT
[#6]
may she have a massive debilitating stroke........and a heart attack at the same time.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:12:40 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#8]
I wish for her death to be long, lingering, and very painful.

I wish for her to acquire a billion dollars.

I wish for it to not be enough to cover her medical bills.

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:13:56 PM EDT
[#9]
If PTSD is what those in charge are really worried about, I'd hate to be a citizen in a major metropolitan area dealing with the cops who deal with scooping up the remains of an child who was just raped and tortured.  Too real?  Happens more often than you think.  
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:15:11 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

View Quote

Under Obama Care, she won't be able to afford it (Billions or not), that 1%er bitch

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:15:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I'm a little surprised that I haven't heard someone seriously suggest that the desire to own guns means you shouldn't own them. If someone is going to be bothered by gun ownership veterans should be the least "bothersome".
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:17:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
may she have a massive debilitating stroke........and a heart attack at the same time.
View Quote

I want a rock the size of a basketball to fall out of the sky and land on her forehead.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:17:53 PM EDT
[#13]
F Off
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:18:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

I like the cut of your jib.

I had hoped she'd die after a looooong battle with ebola, just as a cure was found, BAM- spontaneous yet abnormally slow combustion... nothing left but a charred piled of shit and also her penis.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:21:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:24:22 PM EDT
[#16]
more armchair military experts thinking they know everything there is to know about the military

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:28:17 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:29:39 PM EDT
[#18]
If only BHO the shit stain had a sister shit stain...
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:33:14 PM EDT
[#19]
I wonder if they'd have recruitment issues if they started this....
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:36:00 PM EDT
[#20]
Bill Murray made that argument (the crazy part) years ago...

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:36:14 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

DF shot down the idea of a military exemption to state AWB laws citing PTSD concerns, IIRC.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Huh?

Any more info on this? California had one when I was active, jumped through all of the hoops.......and nothing. They just sat on it.

FWIW, any question or comment about the exemption was met with stone silence on a popular California gun forum. Fuckheads.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:37:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Can somebody photoshop her holding two dudes (one in each hand) all while making her "O" face? Never mind, COC and all that.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:38:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:39:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

I want a rock the size of a basketball to fall out of the sky and land on her forehead.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

8.7 seconds before she was about to die anyway after suffering for years from agonizing malignant cunt cancer.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:41:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Yes, veterinarians are all fucked in the head.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:47:37 PM EDT
[#26]
I think that we need to ban FAC's ( Fucking Assault Cunts. )Now!

Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:48:28 PM EDT
[#27]
Really ?  I think they should just take this silly bitch on a guided tour somewhere outside the wire in Afgan-i-stain (or someplace else recently occupied by U.S. troops) and just leave her there.  Or, maybe put her in a baggy pair of pants and a hoodie, gagged with her hands tied inside the sleeves, and turn her loose in the inner city hood, right smack in the middle of the libtards' loyal FSA masses.
Seriously.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 5:51:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Really ?  I think they should just take this silly bitch on a guided tour somewhere outside the wire in Afgan-i-stain (or someplace else recently occupied by U.S. troops) and just leave her there.  Or, maybe put her in a baggy pair of pants and a hoodie, gagged with her hands tied inside the sleeves, and turn her loose in the inner city hood, right smack in the middle of the libtards' loyal FSA masses.
Seriously.
View Quote

bitch would probably love it.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:10:00 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Seriously.

Well then, fine.

Make it so.
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Fuck Fineswine
Link Posted: 7/29/2013 6:28:39 PM EDT
[#31]
I wonder what that would do to enlistment numbers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top