Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 7/20/2013 11:59:00 AM EDT
This is the single best summation of the wretched Zimmerman/Martin case I have seen

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:11:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Never heard of Lean until now.

Interesting.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:16:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for sharing it. I liked it and it gives me more ammo for my congregation tomorrow. Last Sunday morning, I got tired of hearing about "Travon was hunted down like an animal" and "whose side are you on in this, Pastor". I finally stated that "retard met retarded and neither blinked".

That got their attention and we were able to discuss it in a more non-emotional way! I did finish with the fact that Zimmerman was a liberal (might not be one now ) and that if I would have met both on the street a few days before the shooting, I would have understood Travon's situation better than Zimmerman's. But that Zimmerman did have a right to carry and defend himself. I did mention that most of the evidence leaned toward Travon throwing the first punch, most had not heard that side of it.

I still not certain what to expect from this situation.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:19:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Excellent
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:21:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Daaaaaaamn!!!! The truth burns like fire. Together we are stronger, but if we let these race baiting donkeys (Rev. Al, J. J. and the like) drive a wedge between us,...we'll be easy pickens'. I'm saving this for quick dissemination to the ignorant. Great summarization.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:22:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Interesting.

View Quote

It's also known as sizzurp
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Whittle hit the nail on the head per usual.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:30:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Bill Whittle is always worth listening to... This is one of his best.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:33:51 PM EDT
[#9]

I subscribe to his point of view.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:35:21 PM EDT
[#10]
He nailed that.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:37:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Well done,

I also learned something new and I am no longer surprised by the resourcefulness of people to concoct drugs for a high.

It would be great if they applied themselves to living a fulfilling life.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#12]
Great vid
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:50:30 PM EDT
[#13]
Outstanding Presentation.
Haters won't care, though.
They have big al, and jesse, and all the rest, up to the p.o.t.u.s. doing their thinking for them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:57:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Outstanding Presentation.
Haters won't care, though.
They have big al, and jesse, and all the rest, up to the p.o.t.u.s. doing their thinking for them.
View Quote

True.  But this might open the eyes of some fence-sitters.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:58:21 PM EDT
[#15]
Good vid.  Thanks.

Here's another one.  The speaker normally does financial stuff.

Sharpton is a racist
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 12:58:36 PM EDT
[#16]
Excellent video, thanks OP

Alphonzo Rachel's video on George Zimmerman:

http://alfonzorachel.com/1644/george-zimmerman-is-not-white-unless-you-are-liberal-warning-graphic-images
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:01:44 PM EDT
[#17]
The FSA aint gone like dat!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:05:18 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Interesting.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:08:25 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
He nailed that.
View Quote

Yep
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:11:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting.

I like how all the pictures they make of him have him holding the drink and Skittles like he's a little kid with candy when the evidence points to the fact that he was probably going to use it while getting high.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:11:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Interesting.

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#22]
I was just telling the misses last week about what people do with Arizona and skittles.

Nice to see others have made the connection.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:13:23 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
This is the single best summation of the wretched Zimmerman/Martin case I have seen

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:16:47 PM EDT
[#24]
This also explains why the prosecution didn't give this evidence over.  Remember those texts which connect the dot are what was withheld by Corey.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:17:25 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

http://alfonzorachel.com/1644/george-zimmerman-is-not-white-unless-you-are-liberal-warning-graphic-images
View Quote

I Embedded it for you

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:29:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Whittle hit the nail on the head per usual.
View Quote

yep
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:30:19 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:31:21 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:37:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Once again Bill Whittle nails it. I liked this part - MLK said "I have a dream that one day, my four little children will be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

Yet all the race baiting, disgusting people out there ignored and went as far as to try to suppress understanding Trayvon Martin's character.

Just evidence that today's liberals and race baiters have betrayed MLK's legacy by focusing ONLY on skin color. Disgraceful. Utterly shameful.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 1:52:38 PM EDT
[#31]
He sure hit that one out of the park.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:08:24 PM EDT
[#32]
Great summary....
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:11:10 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for that post. I do wish that there was less language in Rachel's video's and I could use them at church.

He makes some really great points and I agree with most of his thoughts. I will drop his name and you tube address to some that are questioning their current indoctrination. He can say things that I dare not say!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 2:49:12 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Thanks for that post. I do wish that there was less language in Rachel's video's and I could use them at church.

He makes some really great points and I agree with most of his thoughts. I will drop his name and you tube address to some that are questioning their current indoctrination. He can say things that I dare not say!
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I've watched several Jeantel videos. How could there possibly be less language?

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 3:18:49 PM EDT
[#35]
This is exactly right. There is a reason the police did not arrest Zimmerman that night. Zimmerman's trial was brought on entirely by an internet based lynch mob goaded into action by a race baiting liberal press that manipulated the story to achieve a desired outcome. This is an extension of a presidential administration whose M.O. has been to keep the people divided to divert attention from their own criminal if not downright treasonous activities. They pit the poor against the rich, blacks against whites, citizens against immigrants, gay against straight, and pro against anti abortion. They have the poor -who pay no taxes- screaming the rich don't pay enough, all while the middle class is being destroyed by a failed or non existant economic policy.  Never have I seen aan administration scream non partisan compromise while formulating policies which promote divisiveness. Thia president is in every way a fraud and has been from the very start of his rise to that office.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Excellent
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

I've watched several Jeantel videos. How could there possibly be less language?

View Quote

It is in there!
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:19:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Once again Bill Whittle nails it. I liked this part - MLK said "I have a dream that one day, my four little children will be judged not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character"

Yet all the race baiting, disgusting people out there ignored and went as far as to try to suppress understanding Trayvon Martin's character.

Just evidence that today's liberals and race baiters have betrayed MLK's legacy by focusing ONLY on skin color. Disgraceful. Utterly shameful.
View Quote

The only reason I can think of for Bill not adding exactly these words to his video is because he wanted people like you (us) to realize it without his help.  
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Mr. Whittle has some amazing videos.  He wastes not a word.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:32:58 PM EDT
[#40]
You may want to look at Rev. Manning's sermons on the subject.  You may remember him from the 2008 elections.  He's the head pastor of a church in harlem.  He is the one that called bho a long legged mac daddy.  

http://conpats.blogspot.com/2013/07/rev-manning-tell-truth-about-trayvon.html

If you don't remember him check out youtube.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:40:53 PM EDT
[#41]
If you want to read the FB conversation that was shown in the video here it is. Pretty telling Link
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 5:49:28 PM EDT
[#42]
Damn he's good.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I Embedded it for you

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I Embedded it for you

He really nailed that one.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:41:04 PM EDT
[#44]
Part of the problem is that the black community does not really disapprove of punching someone who annoys you.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:52:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Good vid...
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 6:53:35 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Part of the problem is that the black community does not really disapprove of punching someone who annoys you.
View Quote

You realize what you just did, right? Let's not get this thread locked.

Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:00:07 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Interesting.

View Quote

Me either. This video is soooo getting added to my FB page.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:05:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Excellent.  This one and that other video of a black pastor in another thread sum it up very well.

Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:06:29 PM EDT
[#49]
The evidence that Mr. Whittle has proffered will prevent the Martin family from pursuing a civil suit.
Link Posted: 7/20/2013 7:06:35 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

I Embedded it for you

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I Embedded it for you

The above video and the OP's were both awesome!  No hypocrisy stone left unturned.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top