BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:13:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It has been easier than I thought it would be to find out who the closet racist are here.
View Quote

Closeted?

How's the spreadsheet coming?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:13:26 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:13:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Somewhere deep in the galaxy, an alien slipped his blaster out of his holster, set it on full retard and then proceeded to do a mag dump on Arfcom.

View Quote

sigline material right there
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:13:53 PM EDT
[#4]
When I think of race wars I think of Speed Racer versus The Fast & The Furious!
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:13:54 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm glad that our previously covert Stormfront members now feel a bit more relaxed in their postings.

I'm sure that it will tremendously help the site image.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:13:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It will range from Rwanda to Nothing at all depending on where you live.

View Quote

"depending on where you live"
What North Dakota looks like...
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:14:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Folks.........just my 2 cents but posts like this in GD is going to make us start appearing to be the next "Stormfront"  There isn't going to be freaking race war..............who the fuck would want one and why seeing as though no one can help the way they are born.  The people that want to fan the fires of racism need to be ignored.
View Quote

This kind of shit isn't any different than it's been in the 4 years I've been here.  If this made us look like Stormfront, then we already looked like Stormfront.

I do know this place has enough SF wanna-be and "kill all da libs" shits that there's no way in hell I'd ever recommend it to people I know in real life.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:14:27 PM EDT
[#8]
RIP Peter Steele

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrGbGtsfaaQ
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:14:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Are people just that retareded? Do we need 6 race war threads a day? What the fuck.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:14:35 PM EDT
[#10]
Screw stormfront.  Mostly white trash low life.  

That being said, there will be more racial animosity than usual for a while ending in some protests turning into vandalism and multiple assaults.  

There will be no race war.  Just racial animosity that will divide America further for the political gain of the jackasses in DC.

FBHO and FTM

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:14:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Molotov cocktails WILL NOT be used.......... u seen the price of gas lately..........  Juz Replyin

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:14:56 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

When I think of race wars I think of Speed Racer versus The Fast & The Furious!
View Quote

That's not even....

...you're out of your element!
Speed

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:15:33 PM EDT
[#13]
I do not think there will be a "Race War" what I think is that assaults on on single whites by small groups of black is going to go up in the inner cities...

and it will be blamed on "White Privilege"

then it will go back to normal after a few weeks..

and there will be another OMG END OF THE WORLD shit pop up...

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

That being said, there will be more racial animosity than usual for a while ending in some protests turning into vandalism and multiple assaults.  

There will be no race war.  Just racial animosity.
View Quote

Yep, I can see a bit of this.  Nothing like the 60s, though.  That was the closest we've ever come to an actual race fight, from what I can tell.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:16:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A war between an agrarian economy and an industrial economy.  That kind of clear division doesn't exist any more.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seeing as how we have had one war over the issue already where we killed a large percentage of the population (How conveniently everyone seems to forget this....) anything is possible.....

A war between an agrarian economy and an industrial economy.  That kind of clear division doesn't exist any more.

Oh, you mean like a war against those who work and produce vs. those who don't? .....Like the 47% of people currently on some form of "assistance" in this country---ie, those who have an "economy" vs. those who don't...I can't think of a much clearer division...
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:16:39 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Folks.........just my 2 cents but posts like this in GD is going to make us start appearing to be the next "Stormfront"  There isn't going to be freaking race war..............who the fuck would want one and why seeing as though no one can help the way they are born.  The people that want to fan the fires of racism need to be ignored.
View Quote

Well fine.  As soon as the douchebag in chief and holder stop fanning the fires of racial hatred.....
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:16:51 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm glad that our previously covert Stormfront members now feel a bit more relaxed in their postings.

I'm sure that it will tremendously help the site image.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:16:56 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

There will be no race war.  Just racial animosity that will divide America further for the political gain of the jackasses in DC.

FBHO and FTM

View Quote

Look at page one of GD and get back to me.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Yep, I can see a bit of this.  Nothing like the 60s, though.  That was the closest we've ever come to an actual race fight, from what I can tell.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

I would still stay put this weekend and keep the ammo at hand.  Better to be paranoid than a victim.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:17:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
no fuckin way I'm joining this thread
View Quote

+1 here..........
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:17:55 PM EDT
[#21]
I'd rather see a death race war.

might be a good movie.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
nothing
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:18:37 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

FBHO and FTM

What am I looking for?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:19:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Oh, you mean like a war against those who work and produce vs. those who don't? .....Like the 47% of people currently on some form of "assistance" in this country---ie, those who have an "economy" vs. those who don't...I can't think of a much clearer division...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Seeing as how we have had one war over the issue already where we killed a large percentage of the population (How conveniently everyone seems to forget this....) anything is possible.....

Hahaha. I love that comparison.  It fits so well.  You have the productive North vs the unproductive slave-owners in the South.  

Seriously though, how the hell do you balkanize over class distinctions?  Gonna round up the 47% and shove them all into one part of the country?

Not that the 47% actually want a war.  The vast majority of them are too busy trying to make it to their next paycheck so they can put food on the table for their family to be worried about a war, which would absolutely destroy their ability to provide.  But that image doesn't fit the GD "all poor people are lazy and evil" narrative.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:19:59 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Closeted?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
It has been easier than I thought it would be to find out who the closet racist are here.

Closeted?

Yeah, well maybe not so closeted anymore. The entire reason I started posting here was to comment during the mega thread before the jury decision. There was a lot of comments being made from obvious white trash racist types, but I just chalked that up to emotional responses. Seems like they are really coming out of the woodwork now with all these threads.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:20:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:20:28 PM EDT
[#27]
No war!  The blacks have no reason to turn out and vote in the next election, so BHO is trying to stir up a bogus issue and anti Repub sentiment to entice the blacks to show up and vote against the White Crackas.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:20:39 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

What am I looking for?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

FBHO and FTM

What am I looking for?

The obvious.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:20:57 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:21:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It'll look boring when nobody shows up.

I work very closely with a black woman who is married to a white guy.

A white guy in my same warehouse is married to a black woman.

There are black, white middle-eastern, and even white-hispanics working with me and not a one of us have the slightest inclination to wage war on one another.

I have 11 2-liters cooling in the fridge at work for a bunch of us to enjoy tomorrow at lunch. Everyone is bringing something. We like working together.
View Quote

I learned something interesting recently.  White men married to black women have some of the lowest divorce rates.  Almost all interracial marriages have higher divorce rates than same-race marriages, except for white man with black woman marriages.  A white man with a black woman has something like a 40% less probability of divorce than a white man with a white woman.

Something to consider.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:21:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Holy shit, Arfcom is ate up with all of this Trayvon bullshit.

View Quote

I'm not really ate up with this Travon bullshit, it's all the pissed off brothers that want to stir up shit that chap my ass... Whitey didn't start rioting now, did they (we?)
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:21:35 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Somewhere deep in the galaxy, an alien slipped his blaster out of his holster, set it on full retard and then proceeded to do a mag dump on Arfcom.

Yes it is.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:21:39 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

So ze Germans win?
View All Quotes

"Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! "
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:23:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

This kind of shit isn't any different than it's been in the 4 years I've been here.  If this made us look like Stormfront, then we already looked like Stormfront.

I do know this place has enough SF wanna-be and "kill all da libs" shits that there's no way in hell I'd ever recommend it to people I know in real life.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree with you but eventually these threads should be instantly deleted.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#35]

What the hell is American if navite American is something else?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:24:29 PM EDT
[#36]
President 0bama will start shouting all kinds of invectives, and then start punching himself in the face.

Yeah, that's about as likely as any race war.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:24:41 PM EDT
[#37]
You can be anything you want on the internet. Why do so many choose to be stupid?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:24:43 PM EDT
[#38]
I know what side the Mexicans will take...
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:25:30 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The subversive President and his subversive Attorney General keep stirring the pot with inflammatory statements but I don't believe the good people of this country will take the bait.

Thugs on the  other hand , are always looking for excuses to be thugs.

Obama and company will try to use them to the fullest to bring on as much anarchy as possible buti refuse to,believe it will go too far.
View Quote

Go away with your racist logic and facts. There's nothing to see here. Just like there has always been. Things will remain the same forever. Keep chewing your cud. Baaaaaa....

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:25:57 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Are you fucking kidding me?

Holy shit, Arfcom is ate up with all of this Trayvon bullshit.

View Quote

did you by any chance listen to the foreigner throwing gas on the fire this afternoon?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:26:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Hey! You rolled a Big 6! You wanna double down on your tard?

ETA: "Press your tard" would have been more fitting, but IDK how many craps players we have here...

Speed

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
the need racial unrest to impose the Martial Law they are wet dreaming about.
gotta use those MRAPS and those 1.6 billion bullets somehow. they didn't buy them for nothing.

and yes, I'm serious.

Hey! You rolled a Big 6! You wanna double down on your tard?

ETA: "Press your tard" would have been more fitting, but IDK how many craps players we have here...

Speed

Hey now, he's "serious."
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:26:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Let me make it even easier for you.

I prejudge people on their appearance. This includes the color of their skin. I make no apologies. Shoot me.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:26:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Typo. It should read "'Merkin".
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:27:12 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

I learned something interesting recently.  White men married to black women have some of the lowest divorce rates.  Almost all interracial marriages have higher divorce rates than same-race marriages, except for white man with black woman marriages.  A white man with a black woman has something like a 40% less probability of divorce than a white man with a white woman.

Something to consider.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

There are black, white middle-eastern, and even white-hispanics working with me and not a one of us have the slightest inclination to wage war on one another.

I have 11 2-liters cooling in the fridge at work for a bunch of us to enjoy tomorrow at lunch. Everyone is bringing something. We like working together.

Something to consider.

There will be no mixing of races on arfcom.

Ok, maybe a little race mixing but only from Fri to Sun.

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:27:32 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Hahaha. I love that comparison.  It fits so well.  You have the productive North vs the unproductive slave-owners in the South.  

Seriously though, how the hell do you balkanize over class distinctions?  Gonna round up the 47% and shove them all into one part of the country?

Not that the 47% actually want a war.  The vast majority of them are too busy trying to make it to their next paycheck so they can put food on the table for their family to be worried about a war, which would absolutely destroy their ability to provide.  But that image doesn't fit the GD "all poor people are lazy and evil" narrative.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you believe that the current level of "support" by one class for another is going to last forever? People will gladly forego retirement, pay more for healthcare, travel less, tell their kids, "Gee, sorry, we can't send you to college because I've got to pay my Parasite tax?"  etc...so others can live off their taxed income...?...You don't live in Detroit do you by chance?

Is the level of support (Tolerance?) higher or lower in certain parts of the country and for that matter certain parts of states? Don't most "hood rats" live in the Hood?
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:27:35 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

The race traitors will have to be the first to go.
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:27:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I prejudge people on their appearance. This includes the color of their skin. I make no apologies. Shoot me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:27:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Something to consider.

YOU KEEP YOUR FORMULA 1 OUT OF MY NASCAR!
Link Posted: 7/19/2013 12:27:52 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So how old were you in the 60's. Where did you live?
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top