Site Notices
7/29/2014 4:02:36 PM
7/28/2014 11:40:43 AM
Author
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:22:42 AM
LA Times

By Joel Rubin, Andrew Blankstein and Emily Alpert
July 17, 2013, 12:08 a.m.

At least 14 people were taken into custody Tuesday night and many more remained at large after marauding bands of young people conducted a string of robberies, assaults and acts of vandalism along Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles police said late Tuesday.

The crimes did not appear to be related to the protests over the George Zimmerman acquittal in the slaying of Trayvon Martin.

Incident commander Dennis Kato said police were inundated with phone calls beginning about 9 p.m., reporting that packs of young people were roaming along Hollywood and attacking people. Public information officer Rosario Herrera said at least one of the attacks was near Hollywood and Highland.

The robbers knocked down tourists and grabbed their phones, Kato said. In at least one incident, they hauled off a cash register from a business. There were no reports of weapons involved in the attacks.

As many as 40 robbers were believed to be involved in the attacks. Kato said the robbers splintered into smaller groups of 10 to 15 people and spread through the area, regrouping at times.

Police say the attackers appeared to be an organized group who knew one another. Officers swarmed the Hollywood area as helicopters for both police and news media circled.

More than 110 officers were brought in from other LAPD divisions to track down the robbers, Kato said, pitting police against the attackers in a massive cat-and-mouse game around Hollywood. Dozens of officers awaited orders at Wilton Place and Monroe Street.

nigmalg
Resident Loner
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:24:12 AM
Get out before your politicians kill you with their gun free liberal paradise.
bytor94
Redistribution Supplier (Wage Earner)
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:24:12 AM
No descriptions of the suspects?

Hmmmmmm...
Adopt a Rescue Collie:
http://www.collierescue.net/
Strykewolf
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:24:19 AM
Acting like feral dogs. Feral dogs get put down.
In the end it only matters who is left, not who started it.
Z_0
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:31:01 AM
Originally Posted By bytor94:

Hmmmmmm...

The racist LA Times included a photo of 2 black yutes being handcuffed.

Durka-Durka
Military
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:31:08 AM

Hmmmmmm...

They were roving bands and packs of young people.

It had nothing to do with the Zimmerman verdict. I repeat....
You can have yer jihad, wait till you've been ye-hawed.
STX
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:34:27 AM
[Last Edit: 7/17/2013 9:53:19 AM by STX]
deleted-?
M4-AK
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:42:28 AM
Somebody should make a shirt with Jamie Foxx wearing his Trayvon shirt.
callmestick
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:50:47 AM
It is disgusting how hard they are dancing around printing the truth.
Originally posted by System Message: Please use another website for your asshole-picture swapping
BatcaveSouth
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 8:58:39 AM
and not one mention of any hoodrats getting shot. Not even by cops. They're safe in CA
Fastjedi350
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:01:22 AM
As I said before... They won't try that shit in Oklahoma. Lots of dead idiots... Notice the ones in Houston was peaceful!
Surveyor75
Surveyor75
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:01:56 AM
Originally Posted By BatcaveSouth:
and not one mention of any hoodrats getting shot. Not even by cops. They're safe in CA

"Nemo me impune lacessit,"
Luchs
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:03:28 AM
Originally Posted By Fastjedi350:
As I said before... They won't try that shit in Oklahoma. Lots of dead idiots... Notice the ones in Houston was peaceful!

The problem is that if they did, and you responded in that way, Sharpton would get Holder to come down on your state like a ton of bricks. This is beyond corrupt.

Aloxite
Group W Bench
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:03:53 AM

Originally Posted By M4-AK:
Somebody should make a shirt with Jamie Foxx wearing his Trayvon shirt.

How about Che wearing a Trey on shit. I could sell the shit out of those in Portland.
They call us "civilized" because we're easy to sneak up on.

One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision.
tactical221
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:04:20 AM
Fucking animals!
rightwing87
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:07:26 AM
Southern California: Helping bring a third-world populace to a neighborhood near you.
rjbergen
Wait, what?
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:07:39 AM
Originally Posted By Strykewolf:
Acting like feral dogs. Feral dogs get put down.

I agree.
"A kid is dead and guys are talking about fucking her mom who let her die of neglect. Stay classy GD." - Sierra5
WhyTanFox
My mom says I'm a catch
NRA
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:09:42 AM

Hmmmmmm...

Found a couple of pictures:

The one in fatigues and jungle hat is obviously a violent right-wing gun nut.
Appropriate signature is appropriate:
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_3_118/583592_Any_fixes_for_junky_sound_when_AR_bolt_comes_forward_.html&page=1#i5634818
mnvwguy02
Laboring to love my neighbor as myself
NRAMilitary
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:13:20 AM
Originally Posted By nigmalg:
Get out before your politicians kill you with their gun free liberal paradise.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive.
m193
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:14:50 AM
White Hispanics, I'm sure.
a-bare
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:15:34 AM
Originally Posted By Z_0:
LA Times

At least 14 people were taken into custody Tuesday night and many more remained at large after marauding bands of young people conducted a string of robberies, assaults and acts of vandalism along Hollywood Boulevard, Los Angeles police said late Tuesday.

The crimes did not appear to be related to the protests over the George Zimmerman acquittal in the slaying of Trayvon Martin.

Incident commander Dennis Kato said police were inundated with phone calls beginning about 9 p.m., reporting that packs of young people were roaming along Hollywood and attacking people. Public information officer Rosario Herrera said at least one of the attacks was near Hollywood and Highland.

The robbers knocked down tourists and grabbed their phones, Kato said. In at least one incident, they hauled off a cash register from a business. There were no reports of weapons involved in the attacks.

As many as 40 robbers were believed to be involved in the attacks. Kato said the robbers splintered into smaller groups of 10 to 15 people and spread through the area, regrouping at times.

Police say the attackers appeared to be an organized group who knew one another. Officers swarmed the Hollywood area as helicopters for both police and news media circled.

More than 110 officers were brought in from other LAPD divisions to track down the robbers, Kato said, pitting police against the attackers in a massive cat-and-mouse game around Hollywood. Dozens of officers awaited orders at Wilton Place and Monroe Street.

The parts in red are very telling.
If nothing changes,...........nothing changes.
warlord
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:18:21 AM
Originally Posted By callmestick:
It is disgusting how hard they are dancing around printing the truth.
Their credibility is all the LAT has, not a small wonder that ther circulation is declining)at least one reason)..

M4-AK
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:23:58 AM

Hooray for Hollywood!
TheWind
FREE SOUTH JERSEY
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:33:03 AM
I think the blonde in the bus is my MIL? OK so to punish the white hispanic with a stripe of black...you riot...cause no matter what you call it it was a riot....in a liberal rich white neighbor....COOL!....
Homeland Security is the American People

You can't see the wind can you? ....But you can feel it and feel it's effects all around you correct? 1GunRunner

كافر

Eric the Hun Rest in Peace
Fastjedi350
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:49:22 AM
The only reason this is about race IS because of barry, holder, sharpton, jackson, black pussies and NAACP. I could care less anymore, if they act like rabid dags no matter what color or nationality then they will be treated like rabid dags!
Jimk60
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 9:56:22 AM
Originally Posted By Z_0:
LA Times

So 14 in custody, as many as 40 involved.

So the 26 that got away will bail out the 14, who will conveniently disappear.
sbhaven
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 10:00:03 AM
[Last Edit: 7/17/2013 10:00:24 AM by sbhaven]
Gotta wonder how quick the liberal Hollywood crowd would change their tune on supporting the TM rioters, if the rioters started robbing/beating in their neighborhoods and targeted them.
hootch13
Knuckle dragger
Link To This Post
Posted: 7/17/2013 10:05:06 AM
i wonder if i'll start a riot by posting a video of a burning trayvon shirt......
Molôn Labé

"Decisions of consequence are rarely made correctly on the spot." - Mike Pannone

Proud Member of Team Ranstad.....The Fantastic Bastards