Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:37:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

Once a cheater, always a cheater and since she's already done it once it'll be easier the second time.

This. Him giving her a pass is the worst idea.  She will cheat again.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:38:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

this sums its up pretty well. unless him and the dude were brothers or best friends, why should that guy care hes banging a married chick? if i had a SO and walked in on her doing someone else i would turn around walk out grab a drink when she came out to "explain" i would tell her to firmly but politely to GTFO i would then tell the dude on his way out that he should go get tested, just to mess with his head a bit
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:38:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

Once a cheater, always a cheater and since she's already done it once it'll be easier the second time.

And again... and again...
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:39:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Double tap.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:41:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.

What kind of fucked up upbringing did you all have? Yes he very much indeed had an obligation not to fuck someone else's wife. And to the others saying you shouldn't kick his ass... Do you have no spine or are you just pussies coming up with different excuses to not fight because you're scared? Talk about the demasculization of American males. What a bunch of metro girlie men. I wouldn't think twice about beating a dudes ass and kicking the woman to the curb.

You can blame that on the legal system. It isn't worth ruining the rest of your life. You should be able to beat him, but it isn't that way any more. No reason to get arrested so they can continue to fuck each other in your house and destroy/sell/steal your property while you sit in county.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:43:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.  

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

This. Just isn't worth the trouble, she was a terrible person anyways. You get screwed and you're going to kick her out anyways.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:44:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Unless it's rape, why would you beat a guy banging your wife?.

I see that at least half the guys here advocate this viewpoint, but I'll just pick this one to respond to.

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.  

Whoa whoa whoa.

I stopped right there.

HE stole your life from you?! How about the cold hearted bitch that stole your life from you by sleeping around like a whore?

Back up partner....you stopped too soon...

read his entire post and contemplate on it a little....then get back to us..

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:45:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep the one who is at fault is the wife. Not the boyfreind.

It takes two to tango.

They're both at fault.

I agree they're both at fault in the OP's scenario.

What about a scenario where the wife misleads the man into thinking she's not married? Still both at fault?

Of course not.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:46:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I see that at least half the guys here advocate this viewpoint, but I'll just pick this one to respond to.

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.   A lifetime of loyalty and devotion, all your hard earned savings and assets, all of your plans and dreams, as well as your childrens innocence and stability.  

There is no worse betrayal, except maybe murder.

And volunteering for a felony conviction and owing thousands of dollars in damages is going to change that and make your life better how?

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:46:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Assault conviction for sure. Maybe even aggravated.

It's a shit situation all the way around, but maybe he should have placed more blame on his and his wifes relationship before wrecking the dude.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:46:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Aggravated assault conviction.  

I see it more along the lines of aggravated battery. Either one is a felony though..
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:47:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Assault conviction for sure. Maybe even aggravated.

It's a shit situation all the way around, but maybe he should have placed more blame on his and his wifes relationship before wrecking the dude.

Definitely aggravated if they do go for assault.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.   A lifetime of loyalty and devotion, all your hard earned savings and assets, all of your plans and dreams, as well as your childrens innocence and stability.  

There is no worse betrayal, except maybe murder.  

I honestly can't believe how many of you consider your wife fair game.   It's a great example of why this country is in decline.   The men of this Nation are almost completely pacified.   Nothing is sacred anymore.

I signed up in '87, to fight and die for intangibles like "Freedom".  I'm not sure if that was worth it, but anyone who threatens my family is far more of an enemy than some random Communist or ROPer.

So what if he was only 50% culpable.  50% is plenty.  

I never thought I would see the day when it's considered the cool thing, to let a guy seduce your wife, with no repercussion.  

Yes, I know it's the logical thing to do.  I've spent my entire life being the cool, rational, logical guy, but all that goes right out the window when my family is threatened.  
So what do you tell your children when your doing 25 for aggravated 2nd degree battery, they left the guy there to die. Wanna see how fast his wife rolls over on him when the DA wants to also charge her. No one is saying anything about letting their wife be seduced but, do you really want to lose all that stuff over a woman who would cheat in the first place. I personally wouldn't want a wife and friends who needed to be controlled  with the threat of violence, women are born free just like us, you don't own them and you can't control them. You should pick one that respects everything in your post and wouldn't go around cheating.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:51:33 PM EDT
[#14]
She is a whore.  Why beat her victims?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:51:47 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's why you marry an ugly woman.

Would this be considered a crime of passion?  He might fare ok.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

I see it more along the lines of aggravated battery. Either one is a felony though..

Just to bump up my post count, in Nebraska it would be Assault in the First Degree, Class II Felony sentence range 1-50 years.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:53:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.
Everyone I know who gave a second chance got cheated on again, including myself.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:57:23 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond because he stole your life from you.  

Whoa whoa whoa.

I stopped right there.

HE stole your life from you?! How about the cold hearted bitch that stole your life from you by sleeping around like a whore?

Back up partner....you stopped too soon...

read his entire post and contemplate on it a little....then get back to us..

Alright alright... I can't say I disagree with him...
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 8:57:38 PM EDT
[#19]
We all should expect the worst when taking another mans wife.  Not judging, not saying I haven't or I will never.  Just saying we reap what we sew.  Sew the wind, reap the whirlwind.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:03:55 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

So OP, when do you get out of the hospital?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:04:45 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Guy is a tard,, once a cheater, always a cheater...
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:06:08 PM EDT
[#22]

He is in a really crappy position.  He could get charged and convicted on the evidence of his wife.  The guy who got beaten up would not have to testify.

So essentially his wife has him by the balls.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:12:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Why beat the ass of the guy who is your star witness in the divorce proceedings?  Hell, I'd be buying him a beer.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:14:59 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

So OP, when do you get out of the hospital?

Lulz....

I don't expect it to be him as he has a pretty smokin' wife himself...........as long as she doesn't dig up his laterals, he's cool....
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:19:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. "She's your problem now motherfucker" and then walk out.

My buddy was banging my wife.  I got the kid, the house, not paying support of any kind and a parade of hot chicks through my bedroom.

He got her.

FUCKING WIN!

No violence, shitcan her and move on.  Life's too short.

TC
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:26:11 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
um, what about wifey? it takes two to tango..

+1
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:29:25 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Negative, crime of passion defense gets a much reduced sentence if any sentence at all.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:30:14 PM EDT
[#28]
Guy doing the banging failed at securing his own home.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:30:29 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

With pics to prove it.  Go home and change the locks that night, then sleep well and get on with your new life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:35:44 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Assuming he knew you were married?   You respond ....

So what if he was only 50% culpable.  50% is plenty.  

I never thought I would see the day when it's considered the cool thing, to let a guy seduce your wife, with no repercussion.  

Yes, I know it's the logical thing to do.  I've spent my entire life being the cool, rational, logical guy, but all that goes right out the window when my family is threatened.  

So what do you tell your children when your doing 25 for aggravated 2nd degree battery, they left the guy there to die. Wanna see how fast his wife rolls over on him when the DA wants to also charge her. No one is saying anything about letting their wife be seduced but, do you really want to lose all that stuff over a woman who would cheat in the first place. I personally wouldn't want a wife and friends who needed to be controlled  with the threat of violence, women are born free just like us, you don't own them and you can't control them. You should pick one that respects everything in your post and wouldn't go around cheating.

Luckily, I chose very well, and I'm sure I'll never have to worry about it.   However, if I were on this guys jury, he would walk.    

A man gives up a lot when he marries.  He is gambling his life and at least half his fortune.    Some of are backward enough that we take the vows seriously.   If I ever did get cheated on, hopefully, I would remember remember the wise council of my Arfcom bretheren, and just walk away.   Maybe.  

Regardless, I am against this turn the other cheek philosophy, no matter how logical it may be.  This world would be a much better place if cheaters knew they stood an excellent chance of facing punishment.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 9:51:13 PM EDT
[#31]
He should have stayed in his car and called the police and waited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See,if he stayed in vehicle, no beating the shit out of anybody!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:14:04 PM EDT
[#32]
I would probably whoop some ass if my wife was cheating on me too. If she was cheating with a friend of mine then I would probably be in the same boat as your friend.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:25:06 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Exactly.  I've never understood people whose first instinct is to beat the ass of the dude she is cheating with.  Let him have her, but I will ruin her life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 10:35:04 PM EDT
[#34]
was it a pool party?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:10:18 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I expect pics of the wife.

lots of unmet expectations around GD lately.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:11:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Too many details missing to know.  I don't know why he risked his freedom, his rights, and his money that way.

Follows GD advice on love, marriage and friends??
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:13:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping

They were pretty good friends and hung out and drank beer together all the time.  I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident.  

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass.  I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

You can expect charges or a lawsuit, as soon a s the medical bills start coming in
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:15:53 PM EDT
[#38]
When I was in high school, I dated a chick for close to 3 years.  During the second half of those years, she started turning into a little slut.  She wasn't fucking as much as she was flirting and playing tongue tag.  

The first couple of dudes I would try to go after.  But after that, I opened my eyes and stopped blaming the other dude.  If she wants to be a slut and be with other dudes, that's on her.  A dude maliciously sleeping around with other guy's SO's deserves an ass beating, yes.  However, the blame lies with the cheating whore.......and she should get the worst of all of the punishment (doesn't mean it's physical punishment).
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:24:34 PM EDT
[#39]
I wouldn't have done a damn thing...guilt free punch out...

"Don't mind me, I'm just gonna grab that wedding band off her hand so I can get a new rifle while I'm waiting on the divorce papers to be drawn. By the way, I'll be taking everything (picture *snap*). You'll find your clothes and anything I deem necessary for you to have on the front lawn. If you have a problem with this course of action there are alternatives that aren't quaint, but will provide with significantly more satisfaction."
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:30:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Idiot shouldn't have assaulted anyone. Wife had an obligation to not commit adultery, not the guy. I vote guilty. I have no use for violent hot heads.

What kind of fucked up upbringing did you all have? Yes he very much indeed had an obligation not to fuck someone else's wife. And to the others saying you shouldn't kick his ass... Do you have no spine or are you just pussies coming up with different excuses to not fight because you're scared? Talk about the demasculization of American males. What a bunch of metro girlie men. I wouldn't think twice about beating a dudes ass and kicking the woman to the curb.

You should think twice about it.  maybe 3 or 4 times before putting yourself in a position to probably lose all of your possessions over an unfaithful wife.  Not only will he get criminal charges, and a defense bill for that lawyer, he's going to get the medical bills, and then he's going to get the civil suit, but yeah beating him sounds like a good idea now that you think of it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:33:40 PM EDT
[#41]
Jail.
Fines.

He should dump the bitch. Should have thanked the guy, and walked out of the bitches life.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 11:42:07 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Should of beat the crap out of her too.. she is just as guilty.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 12:35:08 AM EDT
[#43]
Your friend should have grabbed a paper plate
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 12:42:49 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
 The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Nothing.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 12:45:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

No complaint, no witness, no crime.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 12:46:45 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Well, he took it better than I would have.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

That has been known to lead to a double homicide and sometimes a double with a suicide.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 12:49:36 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Take pics, change the locks, and lawyer up.  Revenge is a dish best served cold.

The ass kicker has to keep the cheating whore on his side if he wants to stay out of jail.  

Only for a few years, then it is all over when the time limit to prosecute runs out. Then there is the whole, he beat the guy I screwed what will he do to me if I rat on him?
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:00:55 AM EDT
[#48]
I would imagine the beater is looking at a DV charge and probably prison time if the facts are as presented.
Just the fact that his wife/partner/SO was in the house moves the thing to a whole new level of screwed. If she states that she felt like she was in danger, yeah.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:04:46 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I never understood that. Your wife/GF/SO cheats on you but you be the guys ass.

Beat his ass you plead down to a misdemeanor. Beat your wife's ass and you get a domestic and lose your guns.
Link Posted: 7/15/2013 2:13:49 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
That's why you marry an ugly woman.

Would this be considered a crime of passion?  He might fare ok.

In 1859 congressman, later general, Dan Sickles stalked and killed them man who was having an affair with his wife.  Used a temporary insanity plea and got away with it.  The man he killed was Philip Barton Key II.  The son of Francis Scott Key.  

I recommend he go this route as is defense strategy.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top