Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:19:03 PM EDT
[#1]
The state will most likely file the charges.  He's going to prison for a while.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:19:08 PM EDT
[#2]
That's what the fuck I'm talking about
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping

They were pretty good friends and hung out and drank beer together all the time.  I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident.  

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass.  I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

Damn, I would like to say I would just walk away, but if it was one of my good "buddies" it would be hard to stop beating my fist with his face.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Yeah, hopefully the guy doesn't press charges.  I can think of many charges that can go against him.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:19:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Unless it's rape, why would you beat a guy banging your wife? She had to have agreed to it. He most likely had to go to a lot of trouble to get to that point, unless she was a slut in which case you deserve to be cheated on anyway.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:19:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
I would never beat a guy banging my wife/GF. Why? I'm not married to *him*, I'm married to *her*.

This is how I feel as well, however it was his "friend" so therefore he gets the ass whooping

They were pretty good friends and hung out and drank beer together all the time.  I'm sure this wasn't an isolated incident.  

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass. I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

It might be possible, but I think that is pretty uncommon except for domestic violence cases where it is the norm.

My guess is the insurance company is going to be the problem.   They're gonna want someone else to pay the bill.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:20:31 PM EDT
[#7]
OP, is the guy in question staying with the cheating whore?
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Bros before hoes isn't just for the frat house, it's for life. Your friend has done you a favor in showing you what kind of woman you're married to. If anything, a high five is in order. "Keep at it bro, I'm just gonna throw her shit on the lawn."
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:21:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Nothing he deserved it

No he didn't. The wife did.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:21:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't stick your dick in the wife of a Tasmanian Devil?

Sage advice.

Word.

If the guy doesn't want to press charges, and no one swears out a statement, then it's likely that nothing will happen. Needing reconstructive surgery tends to get the attention o f the state and make them willing to indict. Whole thing pivots on how much the po-po are told about the event.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:21:09 PM EDT
[#11]
beat up the guy? why? Sloots gonna sloot. The problem is her.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:21:21 PM EDT
[#12]
Don't fuck with another mans wife or u should expect this outcome or worse.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:21:53 PM EDT
[#13]

What happened to them? I dunno. Must have run off together.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:21:56 PM EDT
[#14]
What state?
Also small town city etc?

It matters not saying it should but if the guy doesn't want to press charges and the stars align maybe he stays out of prison. I doubt it but in the right town who understands the concept of not messing with another mans wife he might walk..
   If I were on a jury I'd be hard pressed to send a man to prison who caught his wife cheating and no one died
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:22:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:
pic of wife whore/

FIFY

I think slut is a more proper term.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:23:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:23:37 PM EDT
[#17]
My brother caught his live in girl friend screwing his friend. Threw them both out of his house buck naked. When the Indy cops showed up,  he said he didn't know either one. They were 2 naked trespassers on his property, please remove them.
Brother took his now exgirlfriends stuff to his now exfriends house,  dumped it off and told him he was welcome to her.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:24:12 PM EDT
[#18]
He beat up the wrong person.

Aloha, Mark

PS........then again, just leave both of them alone.  DIVORCE isn't about FAULT   And, if a person shows any violence, it'll only work against him/her.........no matter that some guy/gal was banging whomever.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:24:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know how I would have reacted, but I don't blame him for whipping his ass. I'm just curious if charges will be filed if the guy fucking his wife doesn't press charges.

It might be possible, but I think that is pretty uncommon except for domestic violence cases where it is the norm.

My guess is the insurance company is going to be the problem.   They're gonna want someone else to pay the bill.

The bill could be settled without criminal charges.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:25:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

I expect the other guy to change his mind and press charges. It WILL happen.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:25:06 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Nothing he deserved it

No he didn't. The wife did.

If he knew she was married? Then yeah, he did deserve it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:25:19 PM EDT
[#22]
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:25:50 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's only true if you don't know the guy she's fucking. If he's your friend he owes you loyalty too.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:25:54 PM EDT
[#24]
Walk out of her life forever.  

Easy for us to say stuff like this, im not sure how id react.  
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:26:23 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Those are the major details, what do you all expect to happen to the guy that delivered the ass beating?

Under Nebraska Law, he could be charged with First Degree Assault for inflicting serious bodily injury, which is a Class II Felony with a sentence range of 1 to 50 years in prison, and maybe a misdemeanor trespassing charge, depending on if he had prior access to the other man's residence.

What I expect to happen is this:  Under Nebraska Law, victim's don't actually press charges.  Instead, charges are filed by the County Attorney.  In an assault case, lacking a cooperative victim makes it difficult to proceed with a prosecution.  It can be done, but it is difficult.  

Your friend is obviously also on the hook for some serious medical bills.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Bros before hoes isn't just for the frat house, it's for life. Your friend has done you a favor in showing you what kind of woman you're married to. If anything, a high five is in order. "Keep at it bro, I'm just gonna throw her shit on the lawn."

Right - I'm sure that's the first thing that would go through your mind - "thanks bro!"
BS
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:28:54 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife.  They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

Once a cheater, always a cheater and since she's already done it once it'll be easier the second time.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:29:00 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Fuck that noise.  Sad deal for your buddy, I can't imagine.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:29:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
If  it happened to me, I might thank him for letting him get away from my soon to be ex-wife without alimony.

Thats how I did it.
When I busted my neighbor and wife...
I told him look...I won't tell your wife but I want all the emails, every piece of correspondence and when you 2 stupid fuckers resume activities in a month or so, because I know you will, you better let me know about all that and keep anything I can use Against her.

It played out just like that ...1 month later he handed me all the shit...and off to lawyer I went.

Now...here anyway...it's not a crime and judges don't care what consenting adults do even if married with children, but super slut didn't want it all presented in court with her parents (the ones giving her money*) sitting there and knowing what she did.
It made the settlement go a bit more my way.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#30]

[/quote]

My guess is the insurance company is going to be the problem.   They're gonna want someone else to pay the bill.[/quote]

Nail on the head here.  I had this same experience nearly 20 years ago, and it cost me dearly.  No charges were pressed, but I was paying his medical bills for 10 years.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:30:10 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
That's why you marry an ugly woman.

Would this be considered a crime of passion?  He might fare ok.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:31:09 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Unless it's rape, why would you beat a guy banging your wife? She had to have agreed to it. He most likely had to go to a lot of trouble to get to that point, unless she was a slut in which case you deserve to be cheated on anyway.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:31:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

That's a mistake.

Go ahead, ask me how I know.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:31:28 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Went to find her, found her at a friend of their's house, both of them were naked and having at it.  The guy proceeded to remodel the entire living room with fucktard's face.  He beat him pretty bad and the guy spent 4 days in critical care and will need reconstructive surgery on his cheek and eye socket.  Knocked him out and he spent the night on the floor and had to be  found by his coworkers the next morning when he didn't show up.  The guy that got beat doesn't want to press charges.

Aggravated Battery

...and B&E.  

Given that she is cheating on you, she really isn't worth it.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

His life, his choice.  But to me screwing a best friend would be a permanent deal-breaker for both. YMMV.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:33:00 PM EDT
[#36]
So this is why IWK has been out of work

But seriously, need to talk to your friend, eject is the only option, trust me
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:33:02 PM EDT
[#37]
A friend did that and was charged with domestic violence. Convicted, too.

No more guns for him.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:33:29 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a mistake.

Might be worth waiting a little awhile to divorce though. May make criminal charges less likely.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:33:40 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
The guy says he's gonna try and make it work with his wife. They live in very small town rural Nebraska.  Everyone always jokes about us knowing everyone in town.  Well, we do.  The guy banging his wife is from a fairly prominent business family.  They have resources.  The guy that delivered the beating is from a decent family that would do anything for anyone.

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Change locks at home.

And when she breaks down the door there would be nothing you could do about it.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile

"I thought it was a home invasion, officer."
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's a mistake.

Might be worth waiting a little awhile to divorce though. May make criminal charges less likely.

Good point.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:34:32 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
A friend did that and was charged with domestic violence. Convicted, too.

No more guns for him.

Did he hit the wife, or was he accused of it ?

Otherwise it doesn't make sense. Usually DV laws are very specific with who they apply too. Random people in your house don't count.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:34:39 PM EDT
[#43]
What if the guy did not know that she was married?

Horrible decision to go around beating up random people. That could be years in prison depending on what judge you get. Not worth it what so ever.

Best to just throw all her shit outside on the sidewalk and change the locks
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:34:55 PM EDT
[#44]
STUPID!!

To those of you reading this in North Carolina:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if this happens to you, keep your cool and gather evidence for the:

1.  Divorce/Custody/ED/Spousal Support;
2.  Alienation of Affection Suit, and;
3.  Criminal Conversation Suit.

You AND your attorney will be rich individuals.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:35:15 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Right - I'm sure that's the first thing that would go through your mind - "thanks bro!"
BS

Not the first time it ever happens to you, but you gain perspective from then on.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:35:17 PM EDT
[#46]

Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:36:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

There ya go.

If he's your friend, you need to tell him he's an idiot.

Because his supposed best friend, mate, and confidant broke all that for another man's dick. Not saying the husband is perfect, sounds to me like there's problems for that to happen.

He kicked the guy's ass because he's too pussy to deal with her. She needs to be on the curb, rtfn
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:36:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Guy I knew back in the day filled a convertible Caddy full of cement cause the owner was banging his old lady inside the house it was parked at.

Do not fuck cement truck driver's wife.
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:36:36 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
STUPID!!

To those of you reading this in North Carolina:

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE if this happens to you, keep your cool and gather evidence for the:

1.  Divorce/Custody/ED/Spousal Support;
2.  Alienation of Affection Suit, and;
3.  Criminal Conversation Suit.

You AND your attorney will be rich individuals.

Truth.

Should have had the smartphone ready and the video camera rolling
Link Posted: 7/14/2013 6:37:25 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Yeah... NOT gonna end well.  Mistake #2.
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top