Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

A valid email is required.
Password is required.
Site Notices
1/14/2017 8:11:35 PM
Posted: 7/7/2013 3:56:08 PM EST
A few days ago I saw a post the had a portrait of revolutionary soldiers using AR's in the place of their muzzle loaders...............tried to search for it with no luck.

Anybody got a link??
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 3:57:32 PM EST
This is something I would like to see.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 3:58:05 PM EST
taggage
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 3:59:26 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 3:59:58 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/7/2013 4:01:02 PM EST by zwvirtual]
I think I have that pic, I'll check

ETA: Yep, that's it

Goes nicely with my avatar....
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:00:14 PM EST
Must not have searched very hard. First result in google searching "American Revolution AR15"

Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:00:39 PM EST
One vendor had a really cool sketch of a minuteman with an AR.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:00:50 PM EST
I posted it here one time, its a modified early Don Troiani painting of Lexington. All I did was link the image from another site and was informed via PM that Don was not at all happy about the modification to his work, and advised that I should not be distributing via web postings this unauthorized mod. Since I want to stay in the good graces of one of the most prolific collectors of Rev war militara, I took down the link. If you can not find it with a simple google image search, then I would say that Don's lawyers have done a good job getting rid of it.....

Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:01:03 PM EST
Originally Posted By realwar:
The Battle of Lexington.

http://asjewelers.com/FRstuff/17/LexingtonM4minutemenLG.jpg

Yeah..........that's it..........know were I could buy a print??
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:01:05 PM EST
[Last Edit: 7/7/2013 4:01:35 PM EST by noob5000000]
I have this one saved, not sure if it's the only one out there: EDIT: beat multiple times
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:01:08 PM EST
That battle would have been over in about 5 seconds.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:01:42 PM EST
Imma get that shit on velvet.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:08:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By randyf:
Originally Posted By realwar:
The Battle of Lexington.

http://asjewelers.com/FRstuff/17/LexingtonM4minutemenLG.jpg

Yeah..........that's it..........know were I could buy a print??

The original painting was done by Don for the National Guard Bureau. If you know someone in the Guard, they should be able to order you a print. Now if you want the modified one with the AR, print off one of the images in this thread

Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:34:33 PM EST
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:41:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:
I posted it here one time, its a modified early Don Troiani painting of Lexington. All I did was link the image from another site and was informed via PM that Don was not at all happy about the modification to his work, and advised that I should not be distributing via web postings this unauthorized mod. Since I want to stay in the good graces of one of the most prolific collectors of Rev war militara, I took down the link. If you can not find it with a simple google image search, then I would say that Don's lawyers have done a good job getting rid of it.....

Dude needs to chill this is good advertising for her, no one had heard of downfall till all then parodies came out
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:45:03 PM EST
Would make a GREAT NRA sponsored mural on the side of a building in a big city.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 4:46:11 PM EST
Originally Posted By PSYWAR1-0:

It's on the internet, it's NEVER going away.
Link Posted: 7/7/2013 5:12:41 PM EST

I knew the Stoner platform is getting a little dated but DAMN...

Top Top