BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:39:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I can't wait till the day comes where the government demand that every male became a butt hole surfer and a cock sucker

Why wait?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:39:52 AM EDT
[#2]
The cruise ship departure was delayed because of a mix up on who would be the master of ceremonies on the promenade deck.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=9094095&pid=9094098

Who would have thought Bradley would become so popular?  Next, he will be invited to be speaker at the Repub convention.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:13:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be hilarious if this were true!  They can get their comeuppance because they think you can "pray the gay away."

Deej, you can pray anything away.

Even liberals?

Liberals must pray for liberals
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:15:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
No race is not a choice, lifestyle is.

No, they are born that way, its their race.  

It is their religion.

They worship the phallus

Homos built the Washington monument.  They pilgrimage there and walk around it like Mecca while chanting Relax by Frankie goes to Hollywood.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:17:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Rusted Ace,

Would you go on a race of gay people cruise?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:18:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know much about making fun of true conservatives, but making fun of people who can't take a joke or laugh at themselves sure is fun.

Its a systematic, broad spectrum, multi media assault on conservative values to belittle and marginalize them.  

Thanks for helping!

This man speaks truth.  

Even lies joke articles like the OP posted are part of the system and directly contribute to it.

Think about it: the homosexual agenda is perfectly happy to propagate lies, so long as their agenda gets more publicity, support, and desensitization...a truly vile state of things in this country.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Rusted Ace,

It would be a Rusted Ace Converts Lesbians Cruise.

The dudes would be forced into gladitorial combat for peeps and cola after 3 or 4 days of starvation.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:39:58 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Rusted Ace,

It would be a Rusted Ace Converts Lesbians Cruise.

The dudes would be forced into gladitorial combat for peeps and cola after 3 or 4 days of starvation.

I was thinking a step above carnival cruise lines.

No I wasn't inviting him.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:43:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:51:49 PM EDT
[#11]
That must be an experience. I wonder if their suite has thin walls?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I bet they sit around listening to fleet wood Mac while sipping wine coolers
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 12:58:43 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I bet they sit around listening to fleet wood Mac while sipping wine coolers

Maybe some pat Boone

And when he lets loose, she takes off her second pair o pantyhose
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
No race is not a choice, lifestyle is.

No, they are born that way, its their race.  

It is their religion.

They worship the phallus

Homos built the Washington monument.  They pilgrimage there and walk around it like Mecca while chanting Relax by Frankie goes to Hollywood.

Yup, I LOLed.

They mix in some Village People too?

And her husband is the worst gay dude pretending to be straight ever.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 1:39:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Correlation between believing in "Gay Marriage" and believing parody news articles are real? Possible PhD paper there.

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 1:40:19 PM EDT
[#16]

The six day jaunt on the all-gay Atlantis Cruise Lines was mistakenly booked after Marcus Bachmann visited a Minneapolis travel agent who assumed he was gay.

Priceless!  That place kills me.

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 1:44:50 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Correlation between believing in "Gay Marriage" and believing parody news articles are real? Possible PhD paper there.

Is there any correlation between people that believe you can pray the gay away or that it's simply a preference that is able to be changed with anything else?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 2:15:11 PM EDT
[#18]
<Checks link>

No, this isn't DU, but damn it seems like it is more and more everyday...
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know much about making fun of true conservatives, but making fun of people who can't take a joke or laugh at themselves sure is fun.

Its a systematic, broad spectrum, multi media assault on conservative values to belittle and marginalize them.  

Thanks for helping!

This man speaks truth.  

Even lies joke articles like the OP posted are part of the system and directly contribute to it.

Think about it: the homosexual agenda is perfectly happy to propagate lies, so long as their agenda gets more publicity, support, and desensitization...a truly vile state of things in this country.

Wait a minute. Arfcom told me gays can't propagate, and therefore they are unnatural. WTF? Can't you guys get it straight?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 3:07:18 PM EDT
[#20]
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top