Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:39:44 AM EDT
[#2]
Dumb bitch.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:40:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I can't wait till the day comes where the government demand that every male became a butt hole surfer and a cock sucker

That would be aweome, because it would mean that access to sexual activity would become a fundamental human right.

It would mean an end to rape.

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:42:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Quoted:
This is the best thing I have heard all year.

Fucking ultra religious politicians piss me off..... I don't have a problem with them being religious, it's the fact that they want to inject their zealotry into the lives of the rest of the public. They are just as bad as nanny state liberals just on different subjects.

When are people going to wake up and realize they should mind their own damn business?

I know, these unelected politicians just all doing whatever they want instead of what the people who voted for them want piss me off.

If only we had a system where people advocated what they were like on some sort of medium then people chose one to represent them.

THAT would make America better.

That would be a great system. I wish some states could have elected officials that (by the will of The People of course) pass unconstitutional laws because The People voted for it! I mean, the will of the many trumps the rights of the few right? I'm pretty sure that's what The Bill of Rights is for right?

Haha maybe my post seemed a bit less than objective.... I'm still hung over.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:52:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Fucking ultra religious politicians piss me off..... I don't have a problem with them being religious, it's the fact that they want to inject their zealotry into the lives of the rest of the public. They are just as bad as nanny state liberals just on different subjects.

When are people going to wake up and realize they should mind their own damn business?

This^

Gays give me the heebie-jeebies, make my skin crawl just breathing the same air.

But their lives are none of my Damn business.

I am tolerant of them, and I demand that they be tolerant of my pudgy, gun totin',redneck self.

But I find Bachman and her ilk equally offensive, and find the thought that they could land in this circumstance highly amusing.

A target rich environment for their " Gay conversion mission".

Let's see how many they save by the end of the cruise....
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:52:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
the funniest part of this thread is the number of people who think that is a real new site.

Ssshhhhh.  It's useful, in it's own way.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:57:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
the funniest part of this thread is the number of people who think that is a real new site.

Still a lively debate no?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 8:59:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's like a less amusing version of the "Airplane On A Treadmill" thread.  

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:03:57 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Yep.

About

The Daily Currant is an English language online satirical newspaper that covers global politics, business, technology, entertainment, science, health and media. It is accessible from over 190 countries worldwide - now including South Sudan.

Our mission is to ridicule the timid ignorance which obstructs our progress, and promote intelligence - which presses forward.

Q. Are your news stories real?

A. No. Our stories are purely fictional. However they are meant to address real-world issues through satire and often refer and link to real events happening in the world
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:04:51 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't know much about making fun of true conservatives, but making fun of people who can't take a joke or laugh at themselves sure is fun.

Its a systematic, broad spectrum, multi media assault on conservative values to belittle and marginalize them.  

Thanks for helping!

I wasn't referring to the posted story, which was evident by the fact that I quoted a different post in my comment, but thanks for reaffirming my opinion of Arfcom's reading comprehension abilities
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:06:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

I don't actually see many...

too many early posts helped them out.

But the story IS funny because Marcus is gayer than 10 dicks and 9 holes.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:08:56 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

The last thread from Daily Currant about Bachmann moving if gay marriage passed was much more entertaining.  Fun to troll with on Facebook, too.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:

But the story IS funny because Marcus is gayer than 10 dicks and 9 holes.

Gayer than Richard Simmons eating a banana?

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:13:21 AM EDT
[#15]

"From his demeanor, I assumed that Mr. Bachmann was gay

Wonder how he acts to set off the gaydar
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:21:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:24:57 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:30:13 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I sincerely hope that is real.

Because making fun of true conservatives is fun? You know, the ones that consistently vote to preserve your 2nd amendment rights, like Michele?

Yeah so funny.

arfcom GD: The new DU.

I don't know much about making fun of true conservatives, but making fun of people who can't take a joke or laugh at themselves sure is fun.

Michele has had more "fun" poked at her by the liberal media for standing up for conservative principles than anyone here likely ever will. I think she has handled it pretty well.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 9:33:18 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:
I can't wait till the day comes where the government demand that every male became a butt hole surfer and a cock sucker

Why am I not surprised?

Because you have been systematically conditioned to believe that any dude who doesnt like wangs is secretly gay?  

"Everyone is gay"
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:03:56 AM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:09:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know, these unelected politicians just all doing whatever they want instead of what the people who voted for them want piss me off.

If only we had a system where people advocated what they were like on some sort of medium then people chose one to represent them.

Then, the nation could be divided into subnational entities that could have considerable latitude in how they pursue public policy, free from federal nanny-statism.

Or, we could just have a system where people queue up for free shit, hopefully paid for by someone else.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:11:06 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

That would be aweome, because it would mean that access to sexual activity would become a fundamental human right.

It would mean an end to rape.

"Rape," would be replaced with "sexual democracy." You like democracy, right?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:11:51 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Then, the nation could be divided into subnational entities that could have considerable latitude in how they pursue public policy, free from federal nanny-statism.

Or, we could just have a system where people queue up for free shit, hopefully paid for by someone else.

I want to hear more about your plan.

I like money.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:15:08 AM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:17:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because making fun of true conservatives is fun? You know, the ones that consistently vote to preserve your 2nd amendment rights, like Michele?

Yeah so funny.

As I have said before...all these people on arfcom claiming to be conservatives...are nothing more than liberals who might like guns
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:19:48 AM EDT
[#26]
I am a Lesbian.......

There is one flaming gay guy I work with...he was on my work station for a half an hour last night...he had me cracking up so much.  It was a boring night, went a little faster
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:21:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Seems like a reasonable assumption to me...

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:22:26 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know, I love it when racist people get their comeuppance!  

Traditional values are so fucking lame! She is so fucking dumb for supporting them lollercruise!hahahahahloawlwol

Is gay a race now?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:25:16 AM EDT
[#29]
Well written.  Impressive.

I think I would have added a "barbarian" quote, though.

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:27:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah so funny.

As I have said before...all these people on arfcom claiming to be conservatives...are nothing more than liberals who might like guns

Yes.  In fact, there are only 587 True Conservatives™ left on Earth.  That's why if we just find more politicians like Michele Bachman, we can take the White House back!
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:41:44 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How gay are you?

Im a machine, I am unable to love.  

I wish I could, so I could fit in with the cool kids who write these articles and make shows like Modern Family.

Are you also programmed to sing Streisand songs while being used as a gay sex machine?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Pffffffttttt

That would NEVER work.

Well maybe for a hundred or so years, tops.

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 10:55:38 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#35]
I'm only gay for women.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:02:05 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be hilarious if this were true!  They can get their comeuppance because they think you can "pray the gay away."

Deej, you can pray anything away.

Not anything....
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:04:13 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:
How gay are you?

Im a machine, I am unable to love.  

I wish I could, so I could fit in with the cool kids who write these articles and make shows like Modern Family.

Modern Family is actually insidious conservative propaganda.  Do your research.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:06:16 AM EDT
[#38]

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:07:50 AM EDT
[#39]
I think a bunch of DU and libertarian marchers have been had.

Again.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:08:01 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
It would be hilarious if this were true!  They can get their comeuppance because they think you can "pray the gay away."

Deej, you can pray anything away.

Even liberals?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:08:35 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:09:09 AM EDT
[#42]
Firemission for arfcom fags...

As soon as MONDAY the Supreme Court could release their ruling on the Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA) and California's Proposition 8.

We're trying to reach ONE MILLION STRONG for marriage equality before the big decision. Will you add your name?

We've only got four more days until the Court could release its decision.

If you're standing for marriage equality, now's the time to say it:

http://dccc.org/Marriage-Equality

Thanks,

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:11:33 AM EDT
[#43]
She should go on a brony cruise with baker mike
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:13:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Unfortunately, this is true. Part of democracy is getting the government that people want. Since the Republican party is full of big government nanny statists that want to run everyone's life, that's what they give us for candidates.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:14:54 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Why am I not surprised?

Because you have been systematically conditioned to believe that any dude who doesnt like wangs is secretly gay?  

"Everyone is gay"

And, with a little help from Ron White, I can prove it!

Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:15:33 AM EDT
[#46]
Isn't her husband a lisping flamer?
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:20:23 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Thatsthejoke.jpeg
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:20:42 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I know, I love it when racist people get their comeuppance!  

Traditional values are so fucking lame! She is so fucking dumb for supporting them lollercruise!hahahahahloawlwol

Is gay a race now?

No race is not a choice, lifestyle is.
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:20:48 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 6/20/2013 11:24:53 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thatsthejoke.jpeg

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top