Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:13:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:16:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:16:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kitties-with-Sigs:

I'm dying for a glass of wine right now. Have some personal things going on, and tonight is a good night for a change.

I'm completely out of wine.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By GSL:
Bunch of foodies up in here!

Aaaayyup.
Nothing wrong with that!

My whole family and the wife's family are all foodies

I don't care where we go for the holidays, I'm never disappointed in the company or the important things, like good eats.

I'm dying for a glass of wine right now. Have some personal things going on, and tonight is a good night for a change.

I'm completely out of wine.

Ever try some ice wine? If you haven't, you really need to.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 10:19:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#8]

So gorgeous.  What river?
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
Afternoon Sa/oU.  

I believe I have met my monthly requirement to be here for this month.  I went kayaking yesterday but forgot my hat.  Top of my damned head got sunburned.

I looked for the bald eagles i saw last time i was there.  I found an old nest but no eagles.  I hope they are still around.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/hooligan919/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160626_133203512_HDR_zpsymmwo0xk.jpg

So gorgeous.  What river?

It's actually a cove on Lake James near Morganton, NC.   Its near the point where the Linville river comes out of the gorge into the lake.   The traffic in the main park of the lake was getting a little hectic so I ducked out for some solitude.  Not my all time favorite NC lake but it's in the top 5.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:28:59 PM EDT
[#9]

Glad to hear.

Now for the healing to begin.

Prayers for that now.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Morning/afternoon y'all, thought I'd pop in and give you some news I received yesterday.  Jd W's dad was transferred yesterday from the county jail here where I live to Deer Lodge prison.  He is now housed far far away so hoping sleep will finally be something I have.

Glad to hear.

Prayers for that now.
healing started the day after W died.  I forgave so that I wasn't consumed by hate and anger.  It's an emotion that would be wasted on the man and did not benefit the kids or myself.  That was the best thing I could do die my family.  Ultimately that forgiveness that I told JD will consume him and he will be very hateful and angry at me.  That will be his ultimate demise because he took pride in getting to people and in what I did I played his game and threw it back at him. I got to him and now there is nothing he can do about it.
Link Posted: 6/29/2016 11:31:42 PM EDT
[#10]

You are smart for starting the process of making those cuts.

Toxic people--those who don't support you without drama--are a waste of energy.

Hard to do, but I admire you for doing it, and think you're an amazing, strong woman.  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ontime1969:
Morning/afternoon y'all, thought I'd pop in and give you some news I received yesterday.  Jd W's dad was transferred yesterday from the county jail here where I live to Deer Lodge prison.  He is now housed far far away so hoping sleep will finally be something I have.

Im hopeing deer lodge prison is the last place that piece of shit is ever housed.

I am praying you get the relief that you deserve.  Im sorry it been so hard on you.  The sleep thing is what always fucks me up.  With out sleep i get the retards.  

Hang in there and keep the head up for the boys.

Your friend Jason

When He entered into the system there yesterday he entered into a prison where there is someone who already knows and hates him is.  Don't think life will be to easy for him and I really believe he will never make it out of prison.

The kids and I have relief with all this behind us.  The only hard times has been what others have done to me not Jd.  With trial, sentencing, and know officially being in prision I can start moving to cut all that has not been there to support me out of my life for good.  I will be a long slow process since I have kids to think of and will wonder why family will no longer be around but it is for the best for the kids and I.  Lack of sleep gives me migraines so I am hoping once that returns back to normal the migraines that plague me will not be as frequent.  

Head is always up for that is how I roll and I will never let this all get me down. I have a beautiful little girl and handsome little man who look to me for strenght and thats what I have done for them given them strength.

Your friend Vic

Hard to do, but I admire you for doing it, and think you're an amazing, strong woman.  

Very true and very kind of you to say.  You ever make it to MT I always have a bottle of wine ready to poured and enjoyed.  If that is not your liking I'm sure I have something that would go down nice and smooth.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:22:52 AM EDT
[#11]
Ain't scared of wearing pink, either.
View Quote

I have a nice pink shirt.  I use a pink Crickett rifle too.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:29:11 AM EDT
[#12]

Glad you didn't hit it.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
Afternoon Sa/oU.  

I believe I have met my monthly requirement to be here for this month.  I went kayaking yesterday but forgot my hat.  Top of my damned head got sunburned.

I looked for the bald eagles i saw last time i was there.  I found an old nest but no eagles.  I hope they are still around.

http://i721.photobucket.com/albums/ww214/hooligan919/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_20160626_133203512_HDR_zpsymmwo0xk.jpg

Nice, looks like fun.

I almost hit a bald eagle this morning with my car, it was feasting on some road kill.

Glad you didn't hit it.

Indeed.

Here they are bold, walk the ground like giants.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 12:58:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:01:13 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:20:34 AM EDT
[#15]

Does your wife cook Mexican food?

I'd pay for a decent recipe and for somebody to teach me to make fried plantains like the ones I used to get at TGI Fridays.

Nobody here knows how to cook them, and I don't speak enough Spanish to ask the Mexican or Central American ladies I see in the
produce section at the grocery store.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
I love good Mexican food. Just cant get enough of it.

I love it too but we eat that shit 5 days of the week.  I miss all the other good foods out there.

Does your wife cook Mexican food?

I'd pay for a decent recipe and for somebody to teach me to make fried plantains like the ones I used to get at TGI Fridays.

Nobody here knows how to cook them, and I don't speak enough Spanish to ask the Mexican or Central American ladies I see in the
produce section at the grocery store.

Yea some, but we kind of live in the mecca for it also.  Between the 2 we eat it much too much.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:33:57 AM EDT
[#16]
I come in here, and see this:

Go anywhere else in GD and all I see is this:

I like you folk, it's good to have somewhere and not having to deal with edgy assholes and the tersely butthurt.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 1:54:08 AM EDT
[#17]

Thank you. I would love to share a glass of wine with you.   Perhaps someday we can make that happen.
View All Quotes
Im hopeing deer lodge prison is the last place that piece of shit is ever housed.

I am praying you get the relief that you deserve.  Im sorry it been so hard on you.  The sleep thing is what always fucks me up.  With out sleep i get the retards.  

Hang in there and keep the head up for the boys.

Your friend Jason

When He entered into the system there yesterday he entered into a prison where there is someone who already knows and hates him is.  Don't think life will be to easy for him and I really believe he will never make it out of prison.

The kids and I have relief with all this behind us.  The only hard times has been what others have done to me not Jd.  With trial, sentencing, and know officially being in prision I can start moving to cut all that has not been there to support me out of my life for good.  I will be a long slow process since I have kids to think of and will wonder why family will no longer be around but it is for the best for the kids and I.  Lack of sleep gives me migraines so I am hoping once that returns back to normal the migraines that plague me will not be as frequent.  

Head is always up for that is how I roll and I will never let this all get me down. I have a beautiful little girl and handsome little man who look to me for strenght and thats what I have done for them given them strength.

Your friend Vic

Very true and very kind of you to say.  You ever make it to MT I always have a bottle of wine ready to poured and enjoyed.  If that is not your liking I'm sure I have something that would go down nice and smooth.

Thank you. I would love to share a glass of wine with you.   Perhaps someday we can make that happen.

Someday you'll make it out here and who knows I may make it back there.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:21:14 AM EDT
[#18]

Nope.  Loving and missing your dad does not equal pussy.  

Pussies are afraid to admit stuff like that, and are afraid to cry.

Real men aren't afraid of either.

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Ohio:
Now, to harsh the buzz.

Thinking about my Dad, died in 77 at 40 years old of cancer ,when I was 14.  This song had always torn me apart.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zLfCnGVeL4

I know, I'm a pussy, get over it...

I have a pink shirt I wear on occasion.  One on order also.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:01:33 AM EDT
[#19]
healing started the day after W died.  I forgave so that I wasn't consumed by hate and anger.  It's an emotion that would be wasted on the man and did not benefit the kids or myself.  That was the best thing I could do die my family.  Ultimately that forgiveness that I told JD will consume him and he will be very hateful and angry at me.  That will be his ultimate demise because he took pride in getting to people and in what I did I played his game and threw it back at him. I got to him and now there is nothing he can do about it.
View All Quotes

Glad to hear.

Prayers for that now.

You are a wonderful person.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 8:02:37 AM EDT
[#20]

http://images.wisegeek.com/group-of-people-sitting-at-table-drinking.jpg

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oufDOrOsWfE/TTXv3C4yrKI/AAAAAAAAABI/LzckHZtcnYI/s1600/fist+fight.jpg

I like you folk, it's good to have somewhere and not having to deal with edgy assholes and the tersely butthurt.
View Quote

How very appropriate.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 10:45:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By Eagle34:

View All Quotes
Now, to harsh the buzz.

Thinking about my Dad, died in 77 at 40 years old of cancer ,when I was 14.  This song had always torn me apart.

I don't wear pink but I have 2 on order that I will proudly wear,  I have a couple of races that I plan on wearing it at.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 2:32:36 PM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Compass:

View All Quotes

Glad to hear.

Prayers for that now.

That I am.  You ever are heading West and are passing through MT swing by and stay awhile.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:49:11 PM EDT
[#23]

That I am.  You ever are heading West and are passing through MT swing by and stay awhile.
View All Quotes

Glad to hear.

Prayers for that now.

And I live 4 miles from her so......WE SHOOT WWII MG's!
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:55:38 PM EDT
[#24]

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_oufDOrOsWfE/TTXv3C4yrKI/AAAAAAAAABI/LzckHZtcnYI/s1600/fist+fight.jpg

View Quote

You calling us metrosexual yuppies?  
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 4:58:23 PM EDT
[#25]
View Quote

You, Kitties, and I all have a date to look forward to. I don't know if the vastness of MT can handle the 3 of us strong willed women at one time!

It would be awesome if all of us in this here thread could meet up as a group one day. Totally awesome.

I've met so many incredible people from this site, and I'd love to meet more.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:17:01 PM EDT
[#26]

View Quote

Indeed.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes
Now, to harsh the buzz.

I dont wear pink.  The wife unit doesb but she prefers me in a pastel blue or yellow if the occasion calls for that type of color.

Now my gradfather did some sundays but he fought the Germans in Africa and in Europe so he could wear what ever the fuck he wanted and look good.

Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:24:20 PM EDT
[#28]

View All Quotes

Your friend Vic

I am glad you have spent so.e time in here Vic.  Kitties os good people i think you guya will habe that wine one day.this is why Sa/oU os so cool.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 5:34:52 PM EDT
[#29]

You, Kitties, and I all have a date to look forward to. I don't know if the vastness of MT can handle the 3 of us strong willed women at one time!

It would be awesome if all of us in this here thread could meet up as a group one day. Totally awesome.

View All Quotes

Montana can only be a better place afterward
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 6:43:08 PM EDT
[#30]

View All Quotes

I've always believed that things happen for a reason, that when one door closes another opens.  With the death of W I have been able to meet many of the people I heard about from him.  I recognized avatars and new about some without ever really meeting them.  I was given a great gift of many brothers with the passing of my husband and for that I feel like the luckiest woman in the world.

My place I have is 90 acres with only 3 neighbors and the closest is at least quarter mile away.  I have my own gun range that has regular use. It would be awesome to have a get together here  and this area is quite use to my strong will so it wont be to hard for them to accept 2 more.  Let me know whenever your both welcome anytime.  You ever need someone to talk to or to just listen I'm here no matter what it is or what time it is.  I have a baby bro stationed in Japan so I get calls at all hrs of the day and night.
Link Posted: 6/30/2016 9:08:49 PM EDT
[#31]

I dont wear pink.  The wife unit doesb but she prefers me in a pastel blue or yellow if the occasion calls for that type of color.

Now my gradfather did some sundays but he fought the Germans in Africa and in Europe so he could wear what ever the fuck he wanted and look good.

View All Quotes
Now, to harsh the buzz.

Dayum skippy.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:38:24 AM EDT
[#32]
Soccer has started.  3 hour nights 6-9.  Thats mine in the number 10 messi jersey.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20160628_202942.jpg
View Quote

The nights are getting nice around here.....N
ow if it wouldrain.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:29:34 AM EDT
[#33]

ow if it wouldrain.
View All Quotes
Soccer has started.  3 hour nights 6-9.  Thats mine in the number 10 messi jersey.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20160628_202942.jpg

ow if it wouldrain.

I am suprised you guys didnt get any last night, we got a ton.  At least were set up for the8 monsoon.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:37:49 AM EDT
[#34]

I am suprised you guys didnt get any last night, we got a ton.  At least were set up for the8 monsoon.
View All Quotes

ow if it wouldrain.

Not adrop Dryer than a popcorn fart around here
o
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:46:18 AM EDT
[#35]

View All Quotes

ow if it wouldrain.

We got some, but not much. It need's to fall right when I get off, so I can really enjoy my nap.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:51:02 AM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:52:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:54:34 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:56:28 AM EDT
[#39]
I reall wanted to doddicata this post to thr Granite mountain hoyshots who lost their lives to a wildfire.
Two years ago.I think it was callrd the Wallo fire up by Yarnnell.Rest in peace warriers.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 5:55:22 AM EDT
[#40]

We have a fire pit  and a few bottles of wine. You would be welcome.  (Okay really it's just a hole in the back yard where I build fires, but you can see the moon, count some stars, watch the fireflies and hear the frogs.  Sometimes there's a bat or three. )
View All Quotes

We have a fire pit  and a few bottles of wine. You would be welcome.  (Okay really it's just a hole in the back yard where I build fires, but you can see the moon, count some stars, watch the fireflies and hear the frogs.  Sometimes there's a bat or three. )

Sounds a lot like my backyard.  Throw in a bunch of crickets and a couple owls.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 6:03:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Well I just spent a ton of money on parts

LaRue trigger, Magpul copycat KAC BUIS, and CMMG enhanced 9mm bolt group.

If I don't get killed tomorrow after the wife see's the account, I may or may not get more ammo and reloading stuff too along with some mags.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 6:05:02 AM EDT
[#42]
I reall wanted to doddicata this post to thr Granite mountain hoyshots who lost their lives to a wildfire.
Two years ago.I think it was callrd the Wallo fire up by Yarnnell.Rest in peace warriers.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 6:18:48 AM EDT
[#43]

If I don't get killed tomorrow after the wife see's the account, I may or may not get more ammo and reloading stuff too along with some mags.
View Quote

Same here.  Small parts, pins, set of Troy sights, LKP's.  Stuff adds up quickly.

Also picked up 10K primers, 2K 5.5 projectiles, 500 30cal projectiles, 1K .40 projectiles, and 1K 9mm projectiles.

Have to wait till we get inport and get my computer online to eFile two more form 1's.

I also have about $400 in powder sitting in a cart.  
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:34:55 PM EDT
[#44]
View Quote

Yea that was a year ago on the 30th.  Awful.  They are fighting fires close to the same area right now.  We drove through Yarnell when we came home from Las Vagas a few weeks back and they have a nice memorial for the fallen.  Yarnell is a cool little community.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:35:54 PM EDT
[#45]

View Quote

Nice
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:41:47 PM EDT
[#46]

Same here.  Small parts, pins, set of Troy sights, LKP's.  Stuff adds up quickly.

Also picked up 10K primers, 2K 5.5 projectiles, 500 30cal projectiles, 1K .40 projectiles, and 1K 9mm projectiles.

Have to wait till we get inport and get my computer online to eFile two more form 1's.

View All Quotes

Thats a big buy.  I came comfirm the wife would kick my ass.if all that stated arriving.  I can get a way with2000b primers and a pound or 2 of powder and mayne 500 projectiles.  I need to bu online more probovly too.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#47]

View All Quotes

You reload for 9x19? Got any nickel 9mm you would want to trade for brass 9mm?

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 12:58:03 PM EDT
[#48]

Nice
View All Quotes

Nice
That bolt is the last thing I needed to finally get my 9mm AR to shoot. I cannot wait to get 'er to the range if this fire restriction ever get's lifted.
Link Posted: 7/1/2016 1:12:22 PM EDT
[#49]
That bolt is the last thing I needed to finally get my 9mm AR to shoot. I cannot wait to get 'er to the range if this fire restriction ever get's lifted.
View All Quotes

You just need that big this rain were getting in tucson to creep north a little.
Nice

Link Posted: 7/1/2016 4:20:53 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top