BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1007
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:31:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:31:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Now there is a good song. I find it hard sometimes to find one with good sound quality.
Some are just recordings at concerts a long way off. See I like that it's sound quality was good.

The song is damn good also.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:35:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:38:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kitties-with-Sigs:

Nope I had to smack an idiot down in the corn thread and then burn some rubbish in the backyard firepit.

Now I have to edit an article and hopefully I will be back, if I don't fall on my face.

There is wine involved.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
Same here at the coliseum. When he had that giant demon or something behind him.
Edit for it's really slow tonight. Everyone was on till I showed up then they all left. Did I do something wrong here lately?

Maybe they just had better things to do.

Nope I had to smack an idiot down in the corn thread and then burn some rubbish in the backyard firepit.

Now I have to edit an article and hopefully I will be back, if I don't fall on my face.

There is wine involved.

Thanks girl, I can spot your problem right now.
They underestimate how much you know about certain things and you do put them in there place.
Then they get amped up when you do it.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:41:00 AM EDT
[#5]
Same here at the coliseum. When he had that giant demon or something behind him.
Edit for it's really slow tonight. Everyone was on till I showed up then they all left. Did I do something wrong here lately?

View Quote

Holy Diver tour.
I love Ronny James.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:47:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Ohio:

Holy Diver tour.
I love Ronny James.
View All Quotes

Holy Diver tour.
I love Ronny James.

They had a professional voice instructor rate the top five in rock, I know Ronny made it in at three top guy was Rob Halford.
Based a word recognition and voice range.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:59:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:05:26 AM EDT
[#8]
I like dreams just because it just never quite got the play flirting with disaster got.

Just for gater fans.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:25:23 AM EDT
[#9]

Perhaps so.

My problem is that when I see somebody nice doing something good, and then when I see the assholes piling on because they don't have lives,
I find it damn near impossible to not step in and dish out a smackdown when it's in my field.

I just fucking hate it when wuss-ass armchair quarterbacks dive in on somebody and attack them for a point of grammar that doesn't make a dime's worth of difference in whether the words are clear and communicate the meaning or not.

Writing is about communication, dammit.

Fuck grammar.

I know how to use it. It's a tool. It's not a mandate.

Dammit.

If I can understand what somebody is saying, screw grammar.

View All Quotes

There is wine involved.

They underestimate how much you know about certain things and you do put them in there place.

Perhaps so.

My problem is that when I see somebody nice doing something good, and then when I see the assholes piling on because they don't have lives,
I find it damn near impossible to not step in and dish out a smackdown when it's in my field.

I just fucking hate it when wuss-ass armchair quarterbacks dive in on somebody and attack them for a point of grammar that doesn't make a dime's worth of difference in whether the words are clear and communicate the meaning or not.

Fuck grammar.

Dammit.

My grammar suckth. Just as long as we get the point screw off. They do that to make you feel less than they are.
I agree with that they just want to agitate someone. Dog pile 101 here. If you get into it with someone you post may need a few minuets to create but his two friends keep asking questions you feel should be answered. So the big post to prove a point is rushed and may have mistakes.
The Hyena way of taking big stuff down. Now if you have a couple of friends they keep him busy until your post is done.Then you knock him out.
That is why we say if you get stuck in a bad place call us.We keep them busy while you think out that great post that proves your point.
Make any sense at all? Sounded good in my head.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:27:42 AM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Holy diver had a demon,   the next tour had a dragon.

Yep just a slow night.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:31:15 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:39:41 AM EDT
[#12]

My grammar suckth. Just as long as we get the point screw off. They do that to make you feel less than they are.
I agree with that they just want to agitate someone. Dog pile 101 here. If you get into it with someone you post may need a few minuets to create but his two friends keep asking questions you feel should be answered. So the big post to prove a point is rushed and may have mistakes.
The Hyena way of taking big stuff down. Now if you have a couple of friends they keep him busy until your post is done.Then you knock him out.
That is why we say if you get stuck in a bad place call us.We keep them busy while you think out that great post that proves your point.
View All Quotes

There is wine involved.

Perhaps so.

Fuck grammar.

Dammit.

Yea i hate Grammer nazis.   Especially when the meaning is still clear.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 1:41:33 AM EDT
[#13]

Holy Diver tour.
I love Ronny James.
View All Quotes

Holy Diver tour.
I love Ronny James.

I thought he was the only other vocal black sabbath had other than ozzy that was worth a crap.   Yea he was really good.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:36:23 AM EDT
[#14]
I always caught Dio when he was in town and the Who. I've seen Tommy about two dozen times at the midnight show.

Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:55:22 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:55:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#16]
My kid is a minecraft nutcase. It has taken over her life.   Everything is minecraft.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:08:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#17]
Maybe she'll grow up to be a engineer someday.
You going to be up for a short call or do you want to wait till tomorrow.

Medical stuff.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:19:40 AM EDT
[#18]
Originally Posted By ontime1969:

I thought he was the only other vocal black sabbath had other than ozzy that was worth a crap.   Yea he was really good.
View All Quotes

Holy Diver tour.
I love Ronny James.

Freddy Mercury is still, and always will be, number one.  Range, tone, stage presence.
He had it all.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:24:29 AM EDT
[#19]
He is or was good. That duet with David Bowie was excellent. Two great voices at once.
I forget what it was Hmmmm.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 3:30:38 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#20]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 4:09:05 AM EDT
[#21]
He is or was good. That duet with David Bowie was excellent. Two great voices at once.
I forget what it was Hmmmm.
View Quote

Under pressure.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 5:25:02 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#22]
Maybe she'll grow up to be a engineer someday.
You going to be up for a short call or do you want to wait till tomorrow.

Medical stuff.
View Quote

I just woke up and my movie is over.   I'm going to bed for real.   Better make it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 12:42:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#23]
The plan was to shoot this morning but we had rain all night so the range is a mud pit.   House and yard work now.   How is everyone doing this morning?   I hope everyone has a good day.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:34:24 PM EDT
[#24]
Just poking around the house. It's a shame you couldn't get out to shoot.

Just hope no one with a big 4wd doesn't get in there and start doing doughnuts in there and tear it all up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 2:36:06 PM EDT
[#25]
Just poking around the house. It's a shame you couldn't get out to shoot.

Just hope no one with a big 4wd doesn't get in there and start doing doughnuts in there and tear it all up.
View Quote

OH they do,  4 wheelers too.  They tear it up and cover the brass I want to pick up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 6:37:13 PM EDT
[#26]
early bird gets the shinies!!!
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:08:30 PM EDT
[#27]
laughter is the best medicine
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:09:22 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Bounce19712:
laughter is the best medicine
View Quote

Yea, and beer.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:11:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#29]
We had a monsoon micro cell hit,  tons of lightning and major winds.  I had already buttoned up our stuff pretty good.  But it was really knarly for about 25mins.  The power went off but came right back on.

I know the pic is horrible. But the tree are sideways.

It's passed now but we got damage in the neighborhood.  Took the limb off this 25 year old mesquite tree.   I hope it survives.

You can see the scar where the limb came off up high.

As fast as it came it has moved on,  although we have another one forming up right over the city moving our way.

Double rainbow before the next cell.... Lol

Unfortunately the major arterial road to our house is now closed with all the washes running and overflowing.   Police are at each intersection .   We are all home safe and sound.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:15:07 PM EDT
[#30]
stay safe my friend!

what would Chris Farley do?
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 8:23:13 PM EDT
[#31]
Damn dood.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 9:06:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#32]
We had a monsoon micro cell hit,  tons of lightning and major winds.  I had already buttoned up our stuff pretty good.  But it was really knarly for about 25mins.  The power went off but came right back on.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_153822.jpg

It's passed now but we got damage in the neighborhood.  Took the limb off this 25 year old mesquite tree.   I hope it survives.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164014.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164043.jpg

As fast as it came it has moved on,  although we have another one forming up right over the city moving our way.

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164802.jpg

Unfortunately the major arterial road to our house is now closed with all the washes running and overflowing.   Police are at each intersection .   We are all home safe and sound.
View Quote

Wow dude that's a lot of tree missing. One heck of a branch.
That's one heck of a storm stay safe. Damn son you decorate early for Christmas.I Better get out there and get mine up too.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:06:33 PM EDT
[#33]
I've eaten out a total of four times last month. It's Saturday night and want to know.
Pizza pick up or delivered, Chinese the same ways killer double burger at Lenny's down the road a bit farther McD's or Taco hell

Decisions decisions.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:10:39 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By Bounce19712:
stay safe my friend!

what would Chris Farley do?
View Quote

Drink another beer and fall onto the table.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:11:37 PM EDT
[#35]

That's one heck of a storm stay safe. Damn son you decorate early for Christmas.I Better get out there and get mine up too.
View All Quotes

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_153822.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164014.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164043.jpg

http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k152/ontime_1969/Mobile%20Uploads/20150801_164802.jpg

Mood lights my friend,  mood lights.   Hehe
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:14:43 PM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Damn dood.
View Quote

Peoples and their cars get washed down to mexico in the flash floods we have.   I think the warnings will expire in the next hour or so, things will get back to normal after some local clean up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:15:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ontime1969] [#37]
I've eaten out a total of four times last month. It's Saturday night and want to know.
Pizza pick up or delivered, Chinese the same ways killer double burger at Lenny's down the road a bit farther McD's or Taco hell

Decisions decisions.
View Quote

We had Chinese last night.   But tonight we are having ravioli. So I'm going Italian and saying you can never go wrong with pizza.

Edit
Add some wings to the pizza order and your set.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:17:09 PM EDT
[#38]

Peoples and their cars get washed down to mexico in the flash floods we have.   I think the warnings will expire in the next hour or so, things will get back to normal after some local clean up.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Kalahnikid:
Damn dood.

What part of the state are you in?  I remember being warned about it in Tucson
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:28:17 PM EDT
[#39]
He's just north of Tucson.  So yeah he got it good.
Very hot air down below rises quickly up into moist cool air a creates a thunderstorm that can be very violent  
But the mountains around here mean a tornado doesn't happen. Our T storms live short but fast lives.
But super cells just don't happen much. Winds from the desert to the west just dry those suckers right up.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:46:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:47:37 PM EDT
[#41]
He's just north of Tucson.  So yeah he got it good.
Very hot air down below rises quickly up into moist cool air a creates a thunderstorm that can be very violent  
But the mountains around here mean a tornado doesn't happen. Our T storms live short but fast lives.
But super cells just don't happen much. Winds from the desert to the west just dry those suckers right up.
View Quote

I could not have said it better self.
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 10:48:31 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 8/1/2015 11:04:59 PM EDT
[#43]

From this angle, it looks like that cactus is giving the clouds the finger.  

When you say serious winds in a monsoon, what is the windspeed.

Hope that mesquite makes it.  They are tough as hell I'm guessing, or they couldn't grow in your climate.  So hopefully it'll heal.  Won't be pretty or fast, but trees can heal some amazing wounds.

View All Quotes

Hope that mesquite makes it.  They are tough as hell I'm guessing, or they couldn't grow in your climate.  So hopefully it'll heal.  Won't be pretty or fast, but trees can heal some amazing wounds.

Microburst are powerful,  wiki says up to 170mph, that is the extreme but we have them 100-120mph commonly.  It's basically hurricane winds straight down at the ground.  My neighbors full size propane BBQ ended up in my yard on time.   We have no idea how it was possible because it's heavy and I have walls,  but I helped him moving back to his house for him.  It was damaged for sure.

Cool pic I found of it.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:01:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#44]

The Chinese is your best choice. ;0)

That said, you have to have a treat now and then.
View All Quotes

Decisions decisions.

The Chinese is your best choice. ;0)

That said, you have to have a treat now and then.

You read minds also. Chow mien noodles sweet and sour pork egg rolls two Teriyaki chicken and BBQ pork all in a nice Styrofoam box.
Good stuff.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:06:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#45]
Starting the night with a good cruising tune. Coming out with the windows down.
A little before my time but I found it and liked it.

Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:31:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Kitties-with-Sigs] [#46]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:40:44 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:49:02 AM EDT
[#48]
And now for something completely different..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70QfHtKdh_0

And with that, I'm going to go write a few paragraphs before I fall into bed.

Knee is finally better enough that I could go running today and I'm beat.

Need to earn my next Hogwarts Running Club medal.  Got the Dept. of Mysteries 6.2442 mile medal.

Now going for the Platform 9 3/4 medal by the end of August.  If my body holds up.

Getting old is not for fraidycats.
View Quote

Maybe we can get Hermione's time turner necklace and get some extra miles in.  Three turns should do it.
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 8/2/2015 10:04:32 AM EDT
[#50]

Microburst are powerful,  wiki says up to 170mph, that is the extreme but we have them 100-120mph commonly.  It's basically hurricane winds straight down at the ground.  My neighbors full size propane BBQ ended up in my yard on time.   We have no idea how it was possible because it's heavy and I have walls,  but I helped him moving back to his house for him.  It was damaged for sure.

Cool pic I found of it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Microburstnasa.JPG
View All Quotes

Cool pic I found of it.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4e/Microburstnasa.JPG

yeah I bet KAD could tell us a thing or two about them.  I know it pushed a big L10-11 down on landing years ago
Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top