User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1007
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
Happy joy joy, new week is here....

Real NICE pics this weekend, don't even enjoy squid but they look tasty along with the beautiful GA scenery.  One of my gf's mother has been going to SSI for years & loves it; can certainly see why. Good to see you got out & enjoyed time with your bro Hooligan!  Sunburned feet must be throbbing by now, ugh! Any of us that is also snow-white skinned can relate; usually forget to do my ears & they always seem to get burned to a crisp.

Looking forward to a more quiet & mundane week in the grind.

Hugs from here Sa/oU friends!!!

<a href="http://www.sherv.net/" target="_blank">http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/cats/pink-kitty-purring-hug-smiley-emoticon.gif</a>

View Quote

You've been there huh?  Putting my boots on this morning was not fun at all.  

On the bright side I forgot about my feet when I got to work and the sorry SOB's did the exact same damn thing that I had to come in and straighten out on Friday.  If they had told me about it first thing this morning it would have been a simple fix but of course they waited until all the reports had already been sent to corporate.  I seriously considered telling them to FOAD and walk out but the kiddos have to eat so I just blurted out a 60 second string of profanities and called it good.  I think I scared my boss, he left the office before I finished my rant.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 8:57:40 PM EDT
[#2]
You two need more sun. You can tell who the pasty white ones are.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 9:46:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#3]
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
View Quote

I used to keep a decent tan when I was younger.  Then I had several family members end up with skin cancer so I started covering up and laying on the sunscreen.  It's OK though.  If I ever get lost in the woods I can signal for rescue by dropping my pants and letting my lily white ass shine in the sun.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:10:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

I used to keep a decent tan when I was younger.  Then I had several family members end up with skin cancer so I started covering up and laying on the sunscreen.  It's OK though.  If I ever get lost in the woods I can signal for rescue by dropping my pants and letting my lily white ass shine in the sun.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I didn't need that picture in my head.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:12:32 PM EDT
[#5]
So anything hopping on ARFcom tonight? Seems kind of quiet tonight.....Too quiet.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:20:51 PM EDT
[#6]
So anything hopping on ARFcom tonight? Seems kind of quiet tonight.....Too quiet.
View Quote

That guy posting the 50 spam threads gave me a giggle.

I'm currently sitting in the back of a van getting driven by a coworker and he sucks at driving.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:27:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Proto3:

I'm currently sitting in the back of a van getting driven by a coworker and he sucks at driving.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Proto3:

That could be taken a couple of ways. But I will assume he is transporting you somewhere and his driving is lacking.

I saw the 50 threads thing that was kind of novel. Might as well go out with a bang.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 10:40:19 PM EDT
[#8]

View All Quotes

In that case you might want to disregard the picture message I sent you.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:11:07 PM EDT
[#9]
EYE BLEACH I need eye bleach!..Good GOD man warn me before you send that stuff.

It's not white though, more of a pale blue.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 11:58:32 PM EDT
[#10]

View Quote

Like Star Wars milk?
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:18:23 AM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By JohnnyCarcinogen:

Like Star Wars milk?
View All Quotes

Like Star Wars milk?

Lets just say the glow off that thing could have  burned my monitor out.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 6:49:51 AM EDT
[#12]

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:11:17 AM EDT
[#13]

View Quote

Well played.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:38:47 PM EDT
[#14]

View Quote

Hey, wait, wut pics of Hooligan's tushy not loading.

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 12:56:45 PM EDT
[#15]
M1 are you high and dry today?  I saw footage of the flash flooding in North Phoenix on the news a few minutes ago.  Two horses looked like they were about ready to swim.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 3:56:16 PM EDT
[#16]

M1 are you high and dry today?  I saw footage of the flash flooding in North Phoenix on the news a few minutes ago.  Two horses looked like they were about ready to swim.
View Quote

M1, hope you survived the flood and who says it doesn't rain in Arizona, lol....  

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 4:27:24 PM EDT
[#17]
It's been a rough ride beginning of the week.  Slept like shit last night, managed hour or 2; stress concerning upcoming move with my mum.  Left work early, plan to shower, relax & hit the hay.

Used the extra time to cook chicken wings & unload a trifecta of ammo into the gurl cave.

As a dear friend recently said, "all the ammo in the world isn't gonna do much good if you don't get out there & BLAST"!!!!  Need to find time in my schedule sooooooon, Lord knows I could use it!

M1 all joking aside, positive thoughts, prayers & big hugs all is well in Phoenix???

Link Posted: 8/19/2014 8:23:15 PM EDT
[#18]
Nice to see MissB stacking ammo. Plus I'm done rating frog butts.

HOLY crap got slammed twice today. First rain this morning was about 3/4 inch and filled everything up. Your not supposed to run water off your property here.
So everyone has some kind of retention spot. At least as far a s businesses go. Cleared off for a while then this nasty Thunderstorm came through about 12pm for me and dumped like 2" more.
Rain hail and high winds it had it all. Watched it beat the ever loving crap out of everyone on the job site. Oh and they never thought that the made everyone park in the basin.
Watched as they walked through foot deep water to their cars. Hoping that when they opened their doors it just wouldn't  fill it with water.

Sitting in the cab just watching. But I made it through just fine.
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 9:10:31 PM EDT
[#19]
What's up everyone?!  Three more days and we move out.  I'm so tired of packing!!!!   We have SO MUCH STUFF!!!!!
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:31:12 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:32:57 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 8/19/2014 10:41:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Going to get hit again. Big red storms heading my way. I love storms.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:20:49 AM EDT
[#23]
I'd kill for a few pretty severe daytime storms so I could watch them, and maybe some good overnight soaks so my grass gets water.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 12:35:35 AM EDT
[#24]
I'd kill for a few pretty severe daytime storms so I could watch them, and maybe some good overnight soaks so my grass gets water.
View Quote

I was trying to kill mine so I could put rocks in. As soon as I wanted to do that I got rain. MTF Grass popping up everywhere now.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 5:33:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:27:30 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By pjoo1120:
What's up everyone?!  Three more days and we move out.  I'm so tired of packing!!!!   We have SO MUCH STUFF!!!!!
View Quote

Were in moving mode also. trailer 1/2 loaded so I put tarps on my trailer last night because there was no sign of rain. wake up 2:30 am
getting BLASTED   rain thunder lightning the whole kit.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:30:24 AM EDT
[#27]

I was trying to kill mine so I could put rocks in. As soon as I wanted to do that I got rain. MTF Grass popping up everywhere now.
View All Quotes

I'd want rocks if I lived in Arizona.

However, I live in the Ozarks.  Shit is supposed to be green, yo.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:26:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#28]

Originally Posted By TargetEarth:
Were in moving mode also. trailer 1/2 loaded so I put tarps on my trailer last night because there was no sign of rain. wake up 2:30 am

View All Quotes

GOOD to see you Target, was wondering about you.  Do I dare ask if your escaping from commie-land of glitz & glamor to a more free state?  Maybe closer to your racing tracks or nicer place?

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:44:15 AM EDT
[#29]
Good morning & Happy Humpies Sa/oU crew!

Closest MissB gets to any hump day activities is making DPM tingle and I wasn't even there, lol...

Slept somewhat better last night, arrived at work to blow out a huge stack & my atty is staying home with his sick kid.  Hard to get much done with him MIA, oh-well will bug out early.

Hugs from here friends of mine!

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:48:49 AM EDT
[#30]

GOOD to see you Target, was wondering about you.  Do I dare ask if your escaping from commie-land of glitz & glamor to a more free state?  Maybe closer to your racing tracks or nicer place?

View All Quotes

Yes Ms B. slightly more free state HA. Idaho is our destination. wife is already there working and the rest of us should be there in a week or two. can't wait to get there
I hope they don't kill us before we get our plates switched over. gonna try to hide the cars whenever possible and blend in.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:55:05 AM EDT
[#31]

Yes Ms B. slightly more free state HA. Idaho is our destination. wife is already there working and the rest of us should be there in a week or two. can't wait to get there

I hope they don't kill us before we get our plates switched over. gonna try to hide the cars whenever possible and blend in.
View All Quotes

CONGRATS!!!  Getting the fuck out of CA is awesome news!  Go out & buy yourself some 30 rd mags 1st thing.  Won't worry if don't see you around for a little while your busy.  PLEASE travel safe, take care of yourself & the family on the road.  Positive thoughts & energy heading your way along with a hug Target!

Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:35:06 AM EDT
[#32]
Back and I are at odds with each other.  The in-laws visited Monday evening and all day yesterday departing this morning.  Didn't visit much as I was in bed for a lot of the time.  Missed dinner last night with the family.  I was in bed for about an 18 hour stretch. While I slept, it wasn't restful.  I think it's my body just trying to be down for repairs.  (That and the meds) Hope it subsides in a day or two.

Nice to see the ammo hoarding, positive moves, and rain. (Or bitching about rain)
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#33]

View Quote

Congrats on the move.

I had new neighbors move in from CA last year.  I told them that they should probably get their plates changed over ASAP unless they didn't mind being hassled.  Our small town cops are great to deal with as locals but they think most outsiders are running drugs.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 8:52:10 PM EDT
[#34]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Back and I are at odds with each other.  The in-laws visited Monday evening and all day yesterday departing this morning.  Didn't visit much as I was in bed for a lot of the time.  Missed dinner last night with the family.  I was in bed for about an 18 hour stretch. While I slept, it wasn't restful.  I think it's my body just trying to be down for repairs.  (That and the meds) Hope it subsides in a day or two.

Nice to see the ammo hoarding, positive moves, and rain. (Or bitching about rain)
View Quote

Sorry to hear that. Learn how to properly set the air seat in that ride when you get in there. Good luck.
Hope you get to feeling better.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 9:24:06 PM EDT
[#35]

Sorry to hear that. Learn how to properly set the air seat in that ride when you get in there. Good luck.
View All Quotes

Seat is always set correctly.  I haven't been in a truck since Wednesday of last week.

I did dance once at a wedding on Saturday... That's probably what did me in.
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 10:46:31 PM EDT
[#36]
I had a very nice surprise waiting for me when I got home tonight

Thank you so much MissB!!!!
Link Posted: 8/20/2014 11:10:54 PM EDT
[#37]
Originally Posted By Berettastarlight:

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/Berettastarlight/20140820_200522_zpslh8jcf7e.jpg

View Quote

She has a heart of Gold, but it's way past her bed time. A drink on the house in honor of MissB. What'll you have Mrs Starlight. We're unpopular so fruit drinks are fine. I like the rum punch.

If I might be so precocious. Do you have a rifle planned for the case in question? Ruger is offering a bunch of pink 1022's.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 2:22:31 AM EDT
[#38]

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/Berettastarlight/20140820_200522_zpslh8jcf7e.jpg

View Quote

SWEET!
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 6:32:32 AM EDT
[#39]

Thank you so much MissB!!!! [img]http://www.ar15.com/images/smilies/icon_smile_big.gif[/oimg]
View Quote

MissB is a sweetheart!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 7:01:05 AM EDT
[#40]

She has a heart of Gold, but it's way past her bed time. A drink on the house in honor of MissB. What'll you have Mrs Starlight. We're unpopular so fruit drinks are fine. I like the rum punch.

If I might be so precocious. Do you have a rifle planned for the case in question? Ruger is offering a bunch of pink 1022's.
View All Quotes

She'll be along shortly to answer that question, but i have a sneaky suspicion that her M44 will be the one that that case sees the most.

And i'm pretty sure she will now want a pink 10/22.. so thanks for that. (Although it will pale in comparison to her custom purple 10/22 that she built.)
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:24:00 AM EDT
[#41]

View All Quotes

I'll have a margarita please!   I'll probably be using this case for my M44
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:30:11 AM EDT
[#42]
I'm late to the party but if we're still drinking I'll have a margarita too please.  But make mine a double, on the rocks with salt.   It's shaping up to be one of those days.
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:33:24 AM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By lcoates33:

She'll be along shortly to answer that question, but i have a sneaky suspicion that her M44 will be the one that that case sees the most.

And i'm pretty sure she will now want a pink 10/22.. so thanks for that. (Although it will pale in comparison to her custom purple 10/22 that she built.)
View All Quotes

pic of my 10/22  

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:37:13 AM EDT
[#44]
I'm late to the party but if we're still drinking I'll have a margarita too please.  But make mine a double, on the rocks with salt.   It's shaping up to be one of those days.
View Quote

Hope your day goes better
Link Posted: 8/21/2014 8:46:00 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

Thanks.  It has no way to go but up from this point.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:10:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#46]

View Quote

So glad you rec'd it OK, enjoy girl!!!

Oh & big ty to Mouse for his assistance regarding this matter!

Hugs from here to both!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:15:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#47]

View All Quotes

pic of my 10/22  

http://i1165.photobucket.com/albums/q597/Berettastarlight/20131013_104849_zpsfhpgkywt.jpg

NICE MrsM, damn that is pretty!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:19:07 AM EDT
[#48]

View Quote

TGIF for you Hooligan?  Deep breaths, hang in there; sending over hugs especially for you today.

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:24:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#49]

Added this S&W to the family last year & she is so much fun to shoot!!!

Link Posted: 8/21/2014 9:33:02 AM EDT
[#50]

View Quote

PLEASE feel better soon Sly.  Really hope that positive thoughts & energy plus getting some much needed rest will do the trick!

Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top