View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JohnnyCarcinogen:
Originally Posted By Ohio:
Originally Posted By Mauser1:
Originally Posted By TerryC:
Just came back from OC'ing at Walmart (just to piss off the antis in GD).

MissB requested I post a photo, so I posted this one there . . .

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1615177_How_to_spot_an_open_carry_guy_on_a_gun_forum.html&page=4#i46855926

http://www.fototime.com/%7B9C029F9B-A6BB-46DE-9D34-C6959EE07F0F%7D/origpict/ocwm041914.jpg

Nicely done sir.
OC is not for the squeamish.
'
I OC like a pimp
http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b538/Bmill113/5A81DB4F-FA1E-4AF1-892D-DAB89C8D9922_zpsirlrwtgt.jpg

A southpaw?

GTFO!

Do mirrors not exist in your state?

Depends on how sober I am.
Hydrocodone makes spatial orientation shaky, at best.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 4:03:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey OHIO hope you get to feeling better. Didn't get a chance to say it before.
I was off three weeks for Bronchitis.
View Quote

Thanks, bro.

I missed a lot of days so far this year trying to kick this shit.
My lungs and immune system are trashed from the pneumonia a few years ago.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:15:04 AM EDT
[#3]

So full of brats and rum you couldn't stay up? We need to work on you defiling yourself while they are away...You are worthy though.

Never heard if you left dishes in the sink though. 8.5/10
View Quote

You guessed it, I went out about 10:30 last night.  6am comes early plus the 100 proof rum I was drinking snuck up on me, I was doing a little bobbing and weaving on the way to bed.

Yes there are dirty dishes in the sink, the bed is unmade and the toilet seat is still up.  I just hope my wife goes to the bathroom before my daughter, my daughter is small enough to get stuck if she sits without looking.

I had way too much fun when I was younger. I try to keep a fairly even keel these days so I don't fall back on old habits.  It's a good thing they weren't gone all week, it might have gotten interesting about Friday.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 8:57:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Originally Posted By Hellbent_4:

We're so special here we shoot the short AR's  

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Hellbent_4:

Originally Posted By conservativeblkfem:

Shit I feel kinda special!!

Hi!!

We're so special here we shoot the short AR's  

And some of us have woody AR's
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:03:29 AM EDT
[#5]

View All Quotes

Nicely done sir.

OC is not for the squeamish.

'

I OC like a pimp

http://i1290.photobucket.com/albums/b538/Bmill113/5A81DB4F-FA1E-4AF1-892D-DAB89C8D9922_zpsirlrwtgt.jpg

Smoking hot doing the OC!  JC you also look completely exhausted, PLEASE try to get some rest.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:30:54 AM EDT
[#6]
Good morning Sa/oU crew!

Terry has always been in charge of the hump day pics, need to light a fire under his cute little ass.

Hooligan have a great night with your family upon their return; maybe prance around in your boxer briefs after the kids are in bed.

Rained overnight, sun this morning is trying to burn off the fog.  Very peaceful leaving the house on way to work.

M1 hope you are feeling better today. <cough cough>

Ohio, stay in the fight & feel better soon.

Big hugs to ALL from here.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 9:46:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Hump Day, yay!
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:17:34 AM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By pjoo1120:
Hump Day, yay!
View Quote

Yay, now can you take home the souvenirs from your previous deployments. They crap on the rug and might step on one of the frogs around here.

Why do they say "property of"certain Arab country's across their butts?  They eat way too many bar peanuts.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:43:35 AM EDT
[#9]

Yay, now can you take home the souvenirs from your previous deployments. They crap on the rug and might step on one of the frogs around here.

Why do they say "property of"certain Arab country's across their butts?  They eat way too many bar peanuts.
http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/ValintinesdayZoo351_zps9c1fbaaa.jpg
View All Quotes
Hump Day, yay!

http://i1087.photobucket.com/albums/j480/Mauserone/ValintinesdayZoo351_zps9c1fbaaa.jpg

Camels eat bar peanuts? Confused...

I remember seeing camels from the nomadic Afghan tribes in the winter.  They would come down from the mountains and we would have to share the roads with caravans of camels (along with the usual donkey carts, goats, sheep, horses, etc.).  Might have a pic somewhere...
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:27:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#10]

I remember seeing camels from the nomadic Afghan tribes in the winter.  They would come down from the mountains and we would have to share the roads with caravans of camels (along with the usual donkey carts, goats, sheep, horses, etc.).  Might have a pic somewhere...
View All Quotes
Hump Day, yay!

It was a joke lifted from the one picture I saw of you riding one. A Sa/oU classic.
Still checking the IM for a PM for when you are in town.

Filling in for the boss today. So I have access to a computer.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 12:34:10 PM EDT
[#11]

It was a joke lifted from the one picture I saw of you riding one. A Sa/oU classic.

View All Quotes
Hump Day, yay!

Oh yeah!  Def will IM you.  Can't IM on this computer, I have to use the JRS mirror site which doesn't have that capability.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:23:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#12]
Agreed Hooligan, GD is extremely combative & not for the faint of heart.  I lurk & read a lot but don't normally post as I would risk getting my head torn off. Even though we are all like minded some vast majority seem to get off by arguing & bickering, fucked up.

What about meet you 1/2 way & hold hands but skip the kumbaya song.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 2:33:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#13]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:
Agreed Hooligan, GD is extremely combative & not for the faint of heart.  I lurk & read a lot but don't normally post as I would risk getting my head torn off. Even though we are all like minded some vast majority seem to get off by arguing & bickering, fucked up.

What about meet you 1/2 way & hold hands but skip the kumbaya song.

View Quote

I mainly posted that (eta: the Kumbaya part) for the lulz I knew it would deliver and I wasn't disappointed.

I just find it entertaining that you see all these "America as we know it is gone" posts and defeatist attitudes but most of the members here spend their time arguing with each other and wonder why nothing ever changes.

ETA2: I'll hold your hand anytime Miss B.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:49:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#14]
MissB, fear not to tread into the bowels of the forum, for all you must do is call and I will have your back (and someone's head on a stick).

Okay, so I was remiss in my Hump Day duties this morning. Truth be told. I overslept, you actually woke me up.

Should I break out the guitar? Not sure about Kumbaya, how about some AC/DC instead . . .

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:52:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:53:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ultramagbrion] [#16]

s n i p

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/stacy2823/Dog%20pics/ARFcom/IMG_4927_zpsa5c78993.jpg

Had someone say to me last year, why would you buy a AR pistol? <with distaste in his voice> Because fuck you, that's why!  Didn't actually say that to him, guy is good gun people, we just don't share the same preferences.

View Quote
That looks. . . . . familiar

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 6:56:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By dpmmn:

I hate Wednesdays

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:05:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Well, I guess I ran everyone off . . . again.

'nite y'all.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:25:07 PM EDT
[#19]
Just another day in paradise.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 10:27:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Mauser1] [#20]
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:
Just another day in paradise.
View Quote

Ban soon to happen. In GD.

Link

I guess he got by with it.

Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:19:40 PM EDT
[#21]
pjoo IM inbound.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:24:17 PM EDT
[#22]

'nite y'all.
View Quote

Just got home from work.  Three more days this week.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:27:12 PM EDT
[#23]

View All Quotes

'nite y'all.

Goodnight hope you feel better.
Link Posted: 4/23/2014 11:31:34 PM EDT
[#24]
MissB, fear not to tread into the bowels of the forum, for all you must do is call and I will have your back (and someone's head on a stick).

Okay, so I was remiss in my Hump Day duties this morning. Truth be told. I overslept, you actually woke me up.

Should I break out the guitar? Not sure about Kumbaya, how about some AC/DC instead . . .

http://www.fototime.com/%7BA631BB10-F216-4905-B955-ACA131D49AF6%7D/origpict/IMG_0781%2520%28Medium%29.JPG
View Quote

I feel much the same, about the first part. Even though I seem to miss everything.

As for the picture. I like a person that keeps Tru-Oil close at hand.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 1:53:58 AM EDT
[#25]

View All Quotes

'nite y'all.

Working on it. Today was a rough one at work.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:38:04 AM EDT
[#27]
Good Morning!
View Quote

And a good morning to you!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:50:39 AM EDT
[#28]
Coffee's on . . .

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:50:35 AM EDT
[#29]
Good morning everyone!

Terry would you mind passing a little of that coffee my way?  I can't seem to get up to speed this morning.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 8:53:21 AM EDT
[#30]

View Quote

I hate Wednesdays

I hate Thursdays, ugh..but I like DP!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:53:52 AM EDT
[#31]

Originally Posted By ultramagbrion:

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By ultramagbrion:

http://i410.photobucket.com/albums/pp184/stacy2823/Dog%20pics/ARFcom/IMG_4927_zpsa5c78993.jpg

Had someone say to me last year, why would you buy a AR pistol? <with distaste in his voice> Because fuck you, that's why!  Didn't actually say that to him, guy is good gun people, we just don't share the same preferences.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:56:58 AM EDT
[#32]
Good morning Sa/oU very windy & cool day in my neck of the woods.

Ton of work to blow through, court hearings to enter & cover plus end of the month reports.

Big hugs from here!!!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 3:31:17 PM EDT
[#33]
Howdy folks!

Filling in at the front office for the next several work days.  More preview for my upcoming job move.  It's going to be rough.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:17:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#34]

Howdy folks!
Filling in at the front office for the next several work days.  More preview for my upcoming job move.  It's going to be rough.
View Quote

USAF is lucky to have you & I'm blessed to know you Pjoo!

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 6:54:48 PM EDT
[#35]

USAF is lucky to have you & I'm blessed to know you Pjoo! http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/therougedragon/gob_icon_salute.gif

View All Quotes
Howdy folks!

USAF is lucky to have you & I'm blessed to know you Pjoo! http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n130/therougedragon/gob_icon_salute.gif

Well, big USAF seems to be doing just fine kicking all sorts of folks out due to budget cuts, both mil and civ.  We are losing some great people, it's such a shame and short-sighted strategy.  They're streamlining medical board evals, too... a buddy of mine will be probably kicked out here in the next month if he doesn't successfully appeal.  It's amazing how fast they have gone through his board process.  And how do you figure they're going to deem a guy physically unfit for service (which he is fine when on his one-a-day medication), but at the same time considered 0% disabled?  All sorts of WTF stories coming out with these cuts.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 7:23:04 PM EDT
[#36]

Well, big USAF seems to be doing just fine kicking all sorts of folks out due to budget cuts, both mil and civ.  We are losing some great people, it's such a shame and short-sighted strategy.  They're streamlining medical board evals, too... a buddy of mine will be probably kicked out here in the next month if he doesn't successfully appeal.  It's amazing how fast they have gone through his board process.  And how do you figure they're going to deem a guy physically unfit for service (which he is fine when on his one-a-day medication), but at the same time considered 0% disabled?  All sorts of WTF stories coming out with these cuts.
View All Quotes

Howdy folks!

USAF is lucky to have you & I'm blessed to know you Pjoo!      

Forgive my ignorance but isn't USAF taking a huge hit on cuts as in extremely larger % vs. other branches of the military?  Positive thoughts & energy with you on this new assignment my friend.

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:28:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#37]
Today, I was a babysitter.

To a goat.

A very unhappy, very loud, and very smelly, goat.

My boss raises sheep and goats and one of his friends brought him a young male goat to add to his flock or herd or whatever he calls that bunch of assorted stinky mammals.
It was dropped off at the shop this morning and stayed there until he took it home after work.

It was in a spacious pen, it had food, it had water.
It was still not happy.

And when the goat ain't happy, nobody's happy.

It didn't want to be talked to, it didn't want to be petted.

It just wanted to bleat, which it did, incessantly, at ear splitting levels (it's a metal building, apparently harmonically tuned for maximum amplification of goat bleating).

All

day

long.

I'm home now, it's quiet. The TV is off, no radio, nothing but silence. Silence and the ringing echo of a distant goat, still bleating, ever bleating . . .

(Before anyone asks, no I don't have pics of the goat. That's just sick.)

Link Posted: 4/24/2014 9:44:26 PM EDT
[#38]
And I thought kids could get out of hand.  That sounds like torture.
Link Posted: 4/24/2014 11:39:55 PM EDT
[#39]
Today, I was a babysitter.

To a goat.

A very unhappy, very loud, and very smelly, goat.

My boss raises sheep and goats and one of his friends brought him a young male goat to add to his flock or herd or whatever he calls that bunch of assorted stinky mammals.
It was dropped off at the shop this morning and stayed there until he took it home after work.

It was in a spacious pen, it had food, it had water.
It was still not happy.

And when the goat ain't happy, nobody's happy.

It didn't want to be talked to, it didn't want to be petted.

It just wanted to bleat, which it did, incessantly, at ear splitting levels (it's a metal building, apparently harmonically tuned for maximum amplification of goat bleating).

All

day

long.

I'm home now, it's quiet. The TV is off, no radio, nothing but silence. Silence and the ringing echo of a distant goat, still bleating, ever bleating . . .

(Before anyone asks, no I don't have pics of the goat. That's just sick.)

View Quote

TerryC,  a.k.a. The goat handler.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 12:53:14 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:05:32 AM EDT
[#41]
Yes it will. I've always wondered what 3:30 in the am looks like.  Post a pic please...

Good morning!  <---------------  I'll just leave this here for you.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:20:27 AM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By hooligan223:
View Quote

A baby goat is called a kid.
Your post makes no sense.

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 2:48:41 AM EDT
[#43]

View All Quotes

Well put.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:48:28 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 10:25:11 AM EDT
[#45]

View All Quotes

D'oh.  I should have caught that.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:02:09 AM EDT
[#46]
TGIF Sa/oU!!

I'm so hungry could eat a half a hog, off 2 find food.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 6:11:35 PM EDT
[#47]
TGIF Sa/oU!!

I'm so hungry could eat a half a hog, off 2 find food.
View Quote

Just had double-peperoni bacon pizza . . .

Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:58:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: pjoo1120] [#48]
I got an M1 Garand, total impulse buy... my monthly validation that I'm stupid and belong in this thread.  I have no clue what to do with this thing.  . I also bought a ten pack of en bloc clips and 500 rounds of prvi 30-06 (in addition to the 480 rounds of 7.5 Swiss for the K31).  It's been an expensive week to say the least.

Eta:
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:29:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Very nice. I've had a few Garands and they are a lot of fun.

Just keep your thumbs out of it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 12:32:10 AM EDT
[#50]
Dumbass checking in.  
Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top