BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 1007
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:39:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By I-M-A-WMD:

I can't stand you.  So you'll just have to hold yourself up.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By dpmmn:
Originally Posted By va_gunz:
I'm a little stupid and a little unpopular. Howdy!

I got you beat on both

I can't stand you.  So you'll just have to hold yourself up.

I can't stand either of you. So you'll just have to lean on each other.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:49:48 PM EDT
[#2]

View Quote

How can a beautiful inky with the best facial hair on ARFcom be unpopular, NO way!!?!?

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 9:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]

Originally Posted By waterglass:

Stupid and unpopular person checking in.

feel sorry for me or I will peel myself.

View Quote

Peel or pee? Hopefully your not part reptile. If you pee yourself it's BYOD (bring your own depends) next time.

Link Posted: 4/16/2014 10:32:14 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote

Avatar seems familiar.  You ever posted in GD?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 11:05:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By TerryC:

He said "peel."

I thought the strip show was Thursday night . . .

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Mauser1:

Oh good dinner and a show.
Please don't pee. I have the mop bucket tonight. But you'll fit right in
Welcome.

He said "peel."

I thought the strip show was Thursday night . . .

MissB needs some dollar bills. On male stripper night she stuffs them in the most interesting places.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:32:08 AM EDT
[#6]
just trying something different. (And annoying here)
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:34:35 AM EDT
[Last Edit: I-M-A-WMD] [#7]
Terry, Golfroot & DPMMN: Switch to UHF secure...  Your input is needed in the lounge.  Do you read... Over?
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 7:05:08 AM EDT
[#8]
ZZZzzzz . . . . uh, wut, oh shit fell asleep at the coms again!

Roger that.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:24:11 AM EDT
[#9]
Mornin'...

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:37:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:44:50 AM EDT
[#11]

Originally Posted By Jstme2u:

View Quote

Hello JustMe!!
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 9:54:03 AM EDT
[#12]
Good morning everyone.

Last day of the work week for me and I have a big weekend ahead followed by three days of having the house all to myself.

On a side note, I'm feeling extra stupid today for a thread I posted yesterday.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 10:28:31 AM EDT
[#13]
Woke up this morning just about frozen stiff, ran out of oil last night.  Called oil company, delivery will happen @ some point today.  Hopefully my neighbor will be around to let them in the house to bleed the lines.  Was chilly last night, got up in the night to pee & turned up the heat a little on bedroom side of the house.  Woke up again this morning knowing something was wrong as the house was real COLD.  Lived in that house just shy of 20 years never ran out before, 1st time for everything I guess.  Dropped off my little boys to stay @ the x's apartment this morning, house was too cold to leave them.  Sometimes it really sux to be alone in the world but I'm luckier than most.  Have friends that love me & help out when needed.  The x even said he would cook a nice dinner tonight after work.  

Of course, this had to happen on a night where we broke a record for cold temps this late in April.  Needless to say had a stressed out morning, work is crazy & I just really needed to vent.  

Terry, sorry your back is painful, PLEASE take care of yourself; relieved you are home & can rest for the day.

Hooligan, what do you have for exciting plans for "big" weekend?  Mrs.H taking the kids & heading out on a trip next week?  You need some moral support in that thread, I'll blow in as backup?  TGIF to you!!!

Hugs from here Sa/oU!!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:15:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Originally Posted By MissBheaven:

Hooligan, what do you have for exciting plans for "big" weekend?  Mrs.H taking the kids & heading out on a trip next week?  You need some moral support in that thread, I'll blow in as backup?  TGIF to you!!!

View Quote

If you were closer I would drop over with a few gallons of oil as I had to buy it twice this winter ($$$$) and have some left over.

We're taking the kids to an easter egg hunt on Saturday and have a family dinner on Sunday.  Then the SO and rugrats are heading out for a mini vacation with a friend of hers until Wednesday.  I have to work so it will just be me and the dog for a few days.  I hope we can stay out of trouble.

As far as the thread goes I don't need any back-up but having a brain trust to run topics by might not be a bad idea.   I made a bad judgement call having a video sent to a member that probably shouldn't have been distributed and several member's inboxes were getting slammed with requests for it.  Oh well, live and learn.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:33:13 AM EDT
[#15]

Originally Posted By hooligan223:
If you were closer I would drop over with a few gallons of oil as I had to buy it twice this winter ($$$$) and have some left over.

We're taking the kids to an easter egg hunt on Saturday and have a family dinner on Sunday.  Then the SO and rugrats are heading out for a mini vacation with a friend of hers until Wednesday.  I have to work so it will just be me and the dog for a few days.  I hope we can stay out of trouble.

As far as the thread goes I don't need any back-up but having a brain trust to run topics by might not be a bad idea.   I made a bad judgement call having a video sent to a member that probably shouldn't have been distributed and several member's inboxes were getting slammed with requests for it.  Oh well, live and learn.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By hooligan223:

Oh yes, read that thread & know exactly what your talking about. <bad teacher> I voted guilty on that poll btw, every male teenagers dream but she has the crazy eyes.

Thanks dear, hope to have the oil situation taken care of today.  If not, will leave the dogs to stay where it's warm, I'll survive curled up under covers.

Having the house to yourself won't be such a bad thing.  Run around in your underwear, eat bad food, watch smut & by the time they return you'll be over living like a bachelor.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 11:43:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: hooligan223] [#16]

Thanks dear, hope to have the oil situation taken care of today.  If not, will leave the dogs to stay where it's warm, I'll survive curled up under covers.

Having the house to yourself won't be such a bad thing.  Run around in your underwear, eat bad food, watch smut & by the time they return you'll be over living like a bachelor.
View Quote

Honestly, I'll probably spend a couple hours every day working on a few projects and then kick back and watch some war movies and getting a buzz.  I don't drink much more than one drink at a time every now and then due to my son's past medical issues but if they're not home then I'm off the hook.  Plus I'll need a little buzz to be able to sleep alone in an empty, quiet house.  It just doesn't seem right when it's not full blown chaos.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:44:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#17]
Temporary image removed - PERSEC

Found out what I needed to know . . .

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:45:57 PM EDT
[#18]
Can anyone other than me see it? Is it working?

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 12:56:04 PM EDT
[#19]
Terry, I see it, seems to be working from here.
Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:03:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Terry, I see it, seems to be working from here.
View Quote

Good to know, couple of days ago I could NOT get it to work after several tries.
Maybe the host got whatever it was fixed.

Or maybe it was my hair, I should've combed it first, but it was windy!

Hope you're nice and warm there at work.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:11:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#21]
And since I owe y'all a pic now, how 'bout a little "Throwback Thursday" . . .

1984. I was 26.

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:21:43 PM EDT
[#22]

How can a beautiful inky with the best facial hair on ARFcom be unpopular, NO way!!?!?

View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 1:29:55 PM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#23]
It's working Terry, cunning TBT pic is up.  

Neighbor sent e-mail to confirm the house now has oil, YAY. Least now don't have to worry about heading home to a night of shivering under blankets.

Invited another female to pop in & say hello.  If any of you see CBF give her a VIP seat.  She's a hot shit!!

Link Posted: 4/17/2014 5:38:59 PM EDT
[#24]
It's working Terry, cunning TBT pic is up.  

Neighbor sent e-mail to confirm the house now has oil, YAY. Least now don't have to worry about heading home to a night of shivering under blankets.

Invited another female to pop in & say hello.  If any of you see CBF give her a VIP seat.  She's a hot shit!!

View Quote

Will do!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:08:48 AM EDT
[#25]

M1 and the rest, thanks for the well wishes and welcome. To catch a few loose ends;

M1, My horse problem became 3 horses and a six acre farm, I feel Your pain.

MissB, Wow! We got a dusting, I probably would have stayed home, no matter the stack.

I don't usually get sick of snow, but this year, UGH!! Made me buy a truck/plow.

Hope everyone's getting/feeling better. Night shift out!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:39:06 AM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By 1Bool:
M1 and the rest, thanks for the well wishes and welcome. To catch a few loose ends;

MissB, Wow! We got a dusting, I probably would have stayed home, no matter the stack.

I don't usually get sick of snow, but this year, UGH!! Made me buy a truck/plow.

View Quote

Sharing horror stories tonight I see.  Both you and OHIO are tons of support .

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:24:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: MissBheaven] [#27]
Good Friday before Easter weekend!

Hooligan, hope your trip to the vet is uneventful, enjoy the day with your little man.

Terry, dare I ask if you'll get to spoil the princess this weekend?!  I sure hope so for both your sakes.

Nothing exciting here, taking my mum out to lunch with a life-long gf of hers tomorrow.  Most likely in the house doing chores rest of the weekend, nothing for Easter.

Looking forward to pics of Easter baskets, egg hunts, etc.  

Have a great day Sa/oU friends!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:30:36 AM EDT
[#28]

View Quote

#1 pics of above mentioned horses & other assorted animals?
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:00:00 AM EDT
[#29]
Ok.  So refrigerators aren't worth fixing because according to the salesman "it's become a disposable market", but for a sizeable fridge with an ice maker/water in the door folks start disposing their $ at $900 for the base models and that quickly jumps to $2k and even North of $3k.

Bye bye AK. BYE BYE G19. Hello disposable fucking refrigerator.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#30]
Happy Friday, everyone!  It's been a crazy busy week... SO looking forward to this weekend.  I just found out I'll be moving to a new job in my organization soon.  One that I've been dreading, but one that should really help set me up for my next assignment next year.  Basically I'll be the bitch boy for a 2-Star General equivalent civilian.  There goes my summer...  

Ok.  So refrigerators aren't worth fixing because according to the salesman "it's become a disposable market", but for a sizeable fridge with an ice maker/water in the door folks start disposing their $ at $900 for the base models and that quickly jumps to $2k and even North of $3k.

View Quote

FuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUuuuuuu... since when did fridges become commodities?  That's a load of bull~  are you really going to have to sell firearms to fund?  
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:42:24 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By pjoo1120:
Happy Friday, everyone!  It's been a crazy busy week... SO looking forward to this weekend.  I just found out I'll be moving to a new job in my organization soon.  One that I've been dreading, but one that should really help set me up for my next assignment next year.  Basically I'll be the bitch boy for a 2-Star General equivalent civilian.  There goes my summer...  

FuuuuuuuuuuuuUUUUUuuuuuu... since when did fridges become commodities?  That's a load of bull~  are you really going to have to sell firearms to fund?  
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By pjoo1120:

I was aiming to get a Colt 6920. The timing was perfect since I'd recently sold my Arsenal SLR101s so when the fridge went Tango Uniform this last Saturday and there was a gun show in town I was able to sell the Glock before the show closed and order the fridge.  So no,  I'm not going to have to sell them. They're gone.  

PS: You can get any fridge in white to match your other appliances, but if you don't want SS today you'll have to wait for it to come in on the next truck.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:26:36 PM EDT
[#32]

View All Quotes

I'm here for you M1, it's Love not horror, I think they(horses) are like Lays potato chips, you just can't have one.

I was an Army brat/city boy, but after 5 years in the boonies/country living, I wish I would have done it thirty years ago.

MissB- I'll see what I can do, have not put any old photos on new computer, I'll take some new ones this weekend and post em.

Happy Easter sa/ou folks, hope the fuzzy one brings you all the chocolate you can stand.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#33]
i don't have any friends
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:53:32 PM EDT
[#34]

Originally Posted By blakesnake:

i don't have any friends
View Quote

You have friend here Blake, welcome!

MissB

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 6:37:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#35]

Hooligan, hope your trip to the vet is uneventful, enjoy the day with your little man.

Terry, dare I ask if you'll get to spoil the princess this weekend?!  I sure hope so for both your sakes.

Nothing exciting here, taking my mum out to lunch with a life-long gf of hers tomorrow.  Most likely in the house doing chores rest of the weekend, nothing for Easter.

View Quote

MissB, no, there were never any plans for her to come for Easter.

Oh, and I really hope those are feet hanging down.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 8:19:29 PM EDT
[#36]

View All Quotes

http://i588.photobucket.com/albums/ss323/Euler5853/Day/nnie_DiddlMouse-Bounce_Friday.gif

That thing has some serious nards on it. In the running for most well hung smiley.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:22:50 PM EDT
[#37]

Hope you've had a most excellent birthday M1!!
BIG b-day hugs from here!!!

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 9:33:42 PM EDT
[#38]
Happy birthday M1!

Good night everyone.

View Quote

I'm glad I wasn't the only one that thought that.

Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:00:56 PM EDT
[#39]
http://i229.photobucket.com/albums/ee116/cherdnell/Hollidays/birthday-1.gif

Hope you've had a most excellent birthday M1!!

BIG b-day hugs from here!!!

http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e322/patisblog/hug1.gif
View Quote

Thank you MissB.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 10:25:18 PM EDT
[#40]
Ok went out to fill the dog bowl's. My Rotty Shepard mix loves the hose. Biting the water as it comes out.

When water doesn't come out, she must think I need to just make it shorter. Two hoses down.

Anyone know where I can find splices by the gross or Kelvare hoses?

I have given up finding the back hoe that she has hidden back there.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:18:52 PM EDT
[#41]
I was told to get back in here.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:25:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Originally Posted By golfroot:
View Quote

You must really be unpopular. I'll buy him a double. Put it on my tab.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 11:37:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: golfroot] [#43]
View Quote

You must really be unpopular stupid. I'll buy him a double. Put it on my tab.
View Quote

FIFY.  

Gentleman Jack, please.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 12:36:15 AM EDT
[#44]

FIFY.  

Gentleman Jack, please.
View All Quotes

FIFY.  

Gentleman Jack, please.

I would say two, but I am on the wagon now.

You didn't need to fix it. I was just being nice.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:07:40 AM EDT
[#45]

You didn't need to fix it. I was just being nice.

View Quote

I understand.  Thanks.  

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 9:57:46 AM EDT
[#46]
Good morning Sa/oU. Everyone sleeping in I guess.
I make crappy coffee but it's on.

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 10:28:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I'm in . . .

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 12:24:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: TerryC] [#48]
Rainy day, think I'll play inside . . .

(also posted on my FB)

Link Posted: 4/19/2014 3:17:54 PM EDT
[#49]

FIFY.  

Gentleman Jack, please.
View All Quotes

FIFY.  

Gentleman Jack, please.

Exceptionally stupid.

But well liked.
Link Posted: 4/19/2014 4:37:41 PM EDT
[#50]
Had a nice lunch today with my mum & her childhood gf.

Otherwise, seem to be shit out of luck in the furnace department.  Guy that bled the lines didn't do it right & something is fucked up. Seem to have some heat but no hot water, lukewarm @ best, ugh..shower last night consisted of getting my hair & lady parts washed that was about it.

X hubby is on his way down to look at it, keep your fingers crossed because he knows next to nothing about these kind of issues.  Nice of him to try & put in the effort anyway.  This better not be the beginning of a nightmare.  Beyond frustrated but not going to give up or throw the towel in yet.

Wish me luck Sa/oU need all you send over plus a few hugs.

Page / 1007
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top