WAH
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 4:09:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And back way up the driveway to the garage. As I leave I get to the end of my driveway and see a white minivan with side door open to my house. My front lawn is lush and there's a hospital across the street so it's common to have people under my tree in the shade.

Then I see some half-naked kid clambering to get back in the van, and water all over and down the gutter.

I park and make contact. How's things? That your kid peeing in the gutter in front of my house?

<Embarrassed>Hey, she said she was going to pee her pants.

Sir, no matter how bad I have to piss, I wouldn't do it in broad daylight in front of your house !! There's a hospital right there with probably 100 restrooms and you use my front yard??

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Timcohydronics/54F451D6-0C5B-46E1-A2F7-394C705C422D-1659-000000D5DC2E9EC9_zpsda940bd0.jpg

I was a bit........pissed.

Let me guess....no kids?

Umm, answered. Grown.

Girls?  And no wet beds?  No wet car seats?  No emergency stops that couldn't make it until you found a parking spot at a busy hospital and searched around for a few minutes to find the bathroom? You're luckier than most.  Let me guess, it was all your expert planning and preparedness, right?

Oh well.  If you can't figure it out from this thread, then you probably won't figure it out.  

Good luck!

Wow. All that?

The hospital has RRs right inside the doors. It's not like TV, its pretty calm.

I did not raise my kids but can't imagine having them just use the front of someone's house in plain sight.

I agree these things happen, but it actually is a big city issue. Anywhere else anytime else no big deal, but that just seemed like so what parenting.

I think I see the problem...
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Never had to piss before?
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 4:23:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Logging in for the first time in a long time to give op a big thumbs down. . .
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 4:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
pee in the gutter. who cares?
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 4:23:56 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Better to be pissed off then pissed on...

In this case, he was kind of both.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 5:33:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Lighten up.

Nothing was heated or anything, I was just shocked to see some guy telling his kid to use my gutter when there's an entire hospital of RRs right across the street. Who sends their kids out to pee in front of someone's house?

Yea, no shit. WTF
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:08:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Logging in for the first time in a long time to give op a big thumbs down. . .

And now you can leave for a long time again.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:10:54 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'd just laugh that off it was a kid, but an adult doing it would be a different matter altogether.

This.

Kids don't always communicate their needs in a timely manner.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:12:40 PM EDT
[#10]
I work in a hospital and I wouldn't take my kid into one unless they needed medical treatment. Some nasty people use the restrooms.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

OP - based off the picture SLC Avenues, right? If that's the case, what the guy and kid did somehow doesn't surprise me...

Just below aves. By the Regional Hospital.

Nice bringing my kid by tomorrow.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:25:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Do you have any kids?
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:29:26 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I work in a hospital and I wouldn't take my kid into one unless they needed medical treatment. Some nasty people use the restrooms.

Sheeeeeeeesh....

The Hospital is behind at least TWO physical therapy offices, an outpatient eye doctor, and a huge Apothocary, or Pharmacy inside the very first building across the street. I don't give a shit if you're a pee-o-phobic, THAT is the REAL alternative to havuing your kids piss in front of people's houses.

It's not the piss. I piss in my own backyard all the time.

It's not the gutter. It's a gutter.

It's not the kid. These things happen.

It's pulling down my driveway to a naked kid in front of my house....not good.

It's the parent who says "Just step out in front of these people's house on this street in broad daylight and pee right here, sweetheart...."

THE PHARMACY AND HOSPITAL ARE LITERALLY ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STREET, OR MAYBE 100' AWAY........just past the sidewalk.

My dad would NEVER have instructed me to just piss in front of someone's house.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:30:14 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Do you have any kids?

READ...
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:36:04 PM EDT
[#15]
How old was this kid???
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:39:53 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I prolly would have got out and pissed on your tire for even asking me why my kid was pissing in the city owned gutter. i have zero tolerance for those that dont mind thier own business.

So why are you posting in this thread?  Shouldn't you be minding your an business?  

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:41:10 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
How old was this kid???

READ. Its in there.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:43:04 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I prolly would have got out and pissed on your tire for even asking me why my kid was pissing in the city owned gutter. i have zero tolerance for those that dont mind thier own business.

So why are you posting in this thread?  Shouldn't you be minding your an business?    

No shit. Mind your own business.

Everyone thinks they're a tough guy.  Big, tough post. I'd love to see him try that.......
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 6:45:30 PM EDT
[#19]
I have kids, so I guess I am just sympathetic to the situation.  Plus,  I could care less if some kid needs to use the potty on the street in front of my house.  It's not like I'd have to clean it up.  Life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 7:41:37 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I have kids, so I guess I am just sympathetic to the situation.  Plus,  I could care less if some kid needs to use the potty on the street in front of my house.  It's not like I'd have to clean it up. Life is to short to sweat the small stuff.

We are talking an urban area, not the middle of nowhere. I have kids too, but I'm not going to let my kids go in the street. Hospital or not across the street, there are some large grocery stores, convenient stores, and other retail areas within a few blocks of that part of town. I see this as a lazy parent issue.

ETA: Spelling
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 8:05:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And back way up the driveway to the garage. As I leave I get to the end of my driveway and see a white minivan with side door open to my house. My front lawn is lush and there's a hospital across the street so it's common to have people under my tree in the shade.

Then I see some half-naked kid clambering to get back in the van, and water all over and down the gutter.

I park and make contact. How's things? That your kid peeing in the gutter in front of my house?

Sir, no matter how bad I have to piss, I wouldn't do it in broad daylight in front of your house !! There's a hospital right there with probably 100 restrooms and you use my front yard??

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Timcohydronics/54F451D6-0C5B-46E1-A2F7-394C705C422D-1659-000000D5DC2E9EC9_zpsda940bd0.jpg

Let me guess....no kids?

Umm, answered. Grown.

Girls?  And no wet beds?  No wet car seats?  No emergency stops that couldn't make it until you found a parking spot at a busy hospital and searched around for a few minutes to find the bathroom? You're luckier than most.  Let me guess, it was all your expert planning and preparedness, right?

Oh well.  If you can't figure it out from this thread, then you probably won't figure it out.  

Good luck!

Wow. All that?

I did not raise my kids but can't imagine having them just use the front of someone's house in plain sight.

I agree these things happen, but it actually is a big city issue. Anywhere else anytime else no big deal, but that just seemed like so what parenting.

"Having kids" and "Raising kids" is two different things.  
My wife and I had three kids and we raised three kids.  Stuff like what happened to you happens when you raise kids.  When they gotta go, they gotta go.
Maybe the parents didn't know there was a restroom that close.

Hate to tell you this, but . .  You do know that dogs and cats wander your property and leave their business all over the place.  As do the birds that flyover your house. There is crap everywhere.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 8:37:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me guess....no kids?

Umm, answered. Grown.

Good luck!

Wow. All that?

My wife and I had three kids and we raised three kids.  Stuff like what happened to you happens when you raise kids.  When they gotta go, they gotta go.

Hate to tell you this, but . .  You do know that dogs and cats wander your property and leave their business all over the place.  As do the birds that flyover your house. There is crap everywhere.

I'm gonna say B.S. to that. Hell, even illegals that don't speak any English know perfectly well where the hospital is. So what if your kid has to do number two? Do you let your kids drop a deuce in the gutter? No. You run as fast as possible to the nearest restroom. I can't count how many times I've had to pick up one of my kids and run like hell to get them to a bathroom. Had to stop at the 7-11 tonight after son's preschool graduation, even though he went 45 minutes earlier at the school. Last thing I want is one of my kids exposed in public in the middle of a city. There are too many sickos in this country.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 8:50:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Let me guess....no kids?

Umm, answered. Grown.

Good luck!

Wow. All that?

Over the damn top retarded.

Those GIANT buildings with cars parked everywhere doesn't imply theres a bathroom in there? Common sense? Bullshit they didn't know.

Gotta go?? Side of the freeway? Stuck in traffic? Anytime is piss now time? Be a better parent. Teach your kids decency and some damn respect. The world is not your private toilet to keep your kids relieved.

You would honestly let your 6-10 year old daughter drop her panties and piss in the street in public in the city??????????????

And what's this " we had and raised 3 kids" high horse shit? I have 2 kids. Did not raise either. So what?? As pointed out, would shitting in te gutter be OK?

And the cat / dog / bird comment is either totally ignorant or just being a shitty member. Go back and read.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 10:02:46 PM EDT
[#24]
Actually, I have read all the posts.

You used the fact that you "had" kids to imply that you were an expert on kids.  You didn't "raise" them, so as far as kids personal restroom needs are concerned, you know nothing.

The "cat / dog / bird comment was meant as a humorous remark.  Clearly you have no sense of humor.

Maybe put up a sign saying "No urinating here".  Might help!

I'm outta this crappy thread!
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 11:33:27 PM EDT
[#25]
NVM
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 11:35:59 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Should have pissed on her van.

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 12:11:31 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm seeing double vision
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 12:11:44 AM EDT
[#28]
Reading your whole OP and then starring at the picture, I was trying to figure out how a little girl got on your roof top.

Where I'm from, we call that a curb.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 12:37:47 AM EDT
[#29]
We'd had lunch with some family at nice little restaurant in Clifton, Tx. I stepped out for a smoke and two of my nephews went out with me.

This guy comes out the front door of the restaurant, bends over and pukes. And pukes until dry heaves. We're watching this with our jaws hanging open. He makes a swipe at his mouth and goes back in.

Now, the nephews were 12 and 10 at the time... funniest fucking thing ever!!!  LOL... I had to agree.. We side-step the puke and go back in and there that guy is filling up a plate at the buffet.

Johnny's Place if ya ever want to stop in.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 1:18:32 AM EDT
[#30]
OP-don't ever travel to India. You'll have a stroke.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 1:45:58 AM EDT
[#31]
So because this was in front of your house, would you still throw a hissy fit if the kid was the next house over? I mean you still come down the drive way and are  still going to see the kid going to the bathroom but it just won't be in 'your' drainage ditch.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 2:28:41 AM EDT
[#32]
I think its only a half issue.   There is some questionability about the parent but when a kids gotta go they don't mean 5 minutes from now...    My daughter is 7 now and she is past that but I remember many times having to pull over and find a bush.   Residential area is why the parents judgment would be in question though....  

If she said she was going to pee her pants then that should be the end of the story cause I have pushed that bet and lost a couple of time!

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 2:35:59 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
probably using the kid as a diversion to case the place.  

Agreed, my first thoughts exactly!

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 2:38:11 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You don't have any little girls, do you?

It is not that uncommon, OP.  Little girls can't hold their bladder as easily as boys and, as with all kids, they have a tendancy to forget until the last minute.  

You may want to consider being a little more forgiving next time as oppssed to berating a little girl and starting an argument with her father over her having to go to the bathroom.

As a rule, I try not to make little girls cry.

Just a suggestion...

Try not to make kids cry? Geeze, I'm going to be a horrible father some day.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 3:09:42 AM EDT
[#35]
lighten up, America is now a Banana Republic.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 3:13:54 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Quoted:
probably using the kid as a diversion to case the place.  

Agreed, my first thoughts exactly!

I'll just assume that was a joke.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 3:21:59 AM EDT
[#37]
White trash. What are you gonna do?  This is a honey boo-boo generation.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 3:30:55 AM EDT
[#38]
Be glad the kid didn't have diarrhea.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 3:49:28 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

It is not that uncommon, OP.  Little girls can't hold their bladder as easily as boys and, as with all kids, they have a tendancy to forget until the last minute.  

You may want to consider being a little more forgiving next time as oppssed to berating a little girl and starting an argument with her father over her having to go to the bathroom.

Just a suggestion...

Not only that till they are big enough to not use a seat adapter and with out they would just fall in and I for one don't want my little girl swimming in a hospital toilet. Oh and no they don't have them in the hospital well not around here anyway. Relax look as far as people peeing in my yard im sure I would not be happy, but id understand if it were a child.(I have three kids a18yr,9yr and 3yr and pee happens fast)

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:05:53 AM EDT
[#40]
White people's problems.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:26:25 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Reading your whole OP and then starring at the picture, I was trying to figure out how a little girl got on your roof top.

Where I'm from, we call that a curb.

Gutters carry water. The curb is what your tire rubs on.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:31:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
So because this was in front of your house, would you still throw a hissy fit if the kid was the next house over? I mean you still come down the drive way and are  still going to see the kid going to the bathroom but it just won't be in 'your' drainage ditch.

What a bunch of women!!!!

Never said hissy fit. Never yelled or made any demands. Told him there were hundreds of bathrooms 100' away and my street is not the toilet.

It's ironic how soooooo many of you will enter a Walmart but won't use a hospital or Dr office RR in an "emergency".

Would you send your 8 YO girl into the street to drop her panties and pee in front of someone's house in the city at day time???????

It was the wrong fatherly advise.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:33:01 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I think its only a half issue.   There is some questionability about the parent but when a kids gotta go they don't mean 5 minutes from now...    My daughter is 7 now and she is past that but I remember many times having to pull over and find a bush.   Residential area is why the parents judgment would be in question though....  

If she said she was going to pee her pants then that should be the end of the story cause I have pushed that bet and lost a couple of time!

It MIGHT take 45 seconds to walk to the Dr office directly across the street. 100' at most. NOT 5 minutes.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:38:00 AM EDT
[#44]
As the father of an almost 3 year old daughter and an 11 month old son, we carry a spare potty trainer in the family truckster.  Should an emergency arise, it is pretty simple to pull over, let the kid do her business in private, and carry on our way.  If you don't want to deal with the clean up, line the potty with a plastic bag and drop off in the nearest garbage bin.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:42:29 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
As the father of an almost 3 year old daughter and an 11 month old son, we carry a spare potty trainer in the family truckster.  Should an emergency arise, it is pretty simple to pull over, let the kid do her business in private, and carry on our way.  If you don't want to deal with the clean up, line the potty with a plastic bag and drop off in the nearest garbage bin.

YOU'RE TELLING ME DUDE HAD OPTIONS?????????

GTFO!!!!!!

Why not save that cash and just use the public areas??
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:45:16 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Never said hissy fit. Never yelled or made any demands. Told him there were hundreds of bathrooms 100' away and my street is not the toilet.

It's ironic how soooooo many of you will enter a Walmart but won't use a hospital or Dr office RR in an "emergency".

Would you send your 8 YO girl into the street to drop her panties and pee in front of someone's house in the city at day time???????

I believe the irony is you lecturing fathers about how they raise their kids.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:46:45 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a suggestion...

Not only that till they are big enough to not use a seat adapter and with out they would just fall in and I for one don't want my little girl swimming in a hospital toilet. Oh and no they don't have them in the hospital well not around here anyway. Relax look as far as people peeing in my yard im sure I would not be happy, but id understand if it were a child.(I have three kids a18yr,9yr and 3yr and pee happens fast)

http://www.kiddies-kingdom.com/6682-9195-thickbox/jane-soft-toilet-seat-adaptor-handles-choose-colour.jpg

Wow. I'm enlightened. I had no idea 6-10 YOs were incapable of using a doctor's office toilet without facing a drowning risk......

In light of this, it's perfectly acceptable to use the public spaces as a toilet wherever or whenever. Freeway, busy intersection, mall, Walmart, wherever.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:47:10 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Lighten up.

Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:49:15 AM EDT
[#49]
You ever been in a hospital restroom? Especially as a female?

I'd rather risk a racoon bite on my clit than a gamut of STDs on my vagina.
Link Posted: 6/1/2013 4:50:40 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I believe the irony is you lecturing fathers about how they raise their kids.

If their kids are pissing in front of my house in plain view, he needs to be helped out.

And no one was " lectured". Drama queens in here. "how they raise their kids". What is wrong with you???? Like I told him how to raise his kid.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top