BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:37:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I was a bit........pissed.

Better to be pissed off then pissed on...

Unless you're into that sort of thing and are willing to pay the girl more.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:38:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Except in the case of the two flies!!
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:40:26 PM EDT
[#3]
About how old was the kid?

I know that when they are 4 or 5 and under, they wait until the last possible moment to tell someone they have to pee.

Stop getting upset about the little things.  You'll live longer.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:40:47 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, you better hope my crew doesn't end up replacing the gas main in your neighborhood.
Tuco
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#5]
should have capped them both
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:43:20 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you call the cops, and put your hand on your cc weapon?
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#7]
mormons...
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:45:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
You don't have any little girls, do you?

It is not that uncommon, OP.  Little girls can't hold their bladder as easily as boys and, as with all kids, they have a tendancy to forget until the last minute.  

You may want to consider being a little more forgiving next time as oppssed to berating a little girl and starting an argument with her father over her having to go to the bathroom.

As a rule, I try not to make little girls cry.

Just a suggestion...

I promise, no one cried. I pointed out the obvious option of the bazillion bathrooms across the street.

I only go into a hospital if I absolutely have to,  just sayin.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#9]
Who gives a fuck, its not like it was a bunch of drunks or it happens daily.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:53:02 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

I'd just laugh that off it was a kid, but an adult doing it would be a different matter altogether.

This, kids are notorious for having those 'emergencies'.  I'd just lol and maybe ask his mom for her number if she were hot...

Oh, pics of mom?

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:53:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:54:45 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One right after the other?

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:55:48 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
And back way up the driveway to the garage. As I leave I get to the end of my driveway and see a white minivan with side door open to my house. My front lawn is lush and there's a hospital across the street so it's common to have people under my tree in the shade.

Then I see some half-naked kid clambering to get back in the van, and water all over and down the gutter.

I park and make contact. How's things? That your kid peeing in the gutter in front of my house?

<Embarrassed>Hey, she said she was going to pee her pants.

Sir, no matter how bad I have to piss, I wouldn't do it in broad daylight in front of your house !! There's a hospital right there with probably 100 restrooms and you use my front yard??

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Timcohydronics/54F451D6-0C5B-46E1-A2F7-394C705C422D-1659-000000D5DC2E9EC9_zpsda940bd0.jpg

Let me guess....no kids?

Umm, answered. Grown.

Girls?  And no wet beds?  No wet car seats?  No emergency stops that couldn't make it until you found a parking spot at a busy hospital and searched around for a few minutes to find the bathroom? You're luckier than most.  Let me guess, it was all your expert planning and preparedness, right?

Oh well.  If you can't figure it out from this thread, then you probably won't figure it out.  

Good luck!

Wow. All that?

The hospital has RRs right inside the doors. It's not like TV, its pretty calm.

I did not raise my kids but can't imagine having them just use the front of someone's house in plain sight.

I agree these things happen, but it actually is a big city issue. Anywhere else anytime else no big deal, but that just seemed like so what parenting.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:56:54 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
About how old was the kid?

I know that when they are 4 or 5 and under, they wait until the last possible moment to tell someone they have to pee.

Stop getting upset about the little things.  You'll live longer.

Easily 6-10. Not a little girl. A kid.

AGAIN, not upset, just expect more from parents.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#15]

If it was a little kid... I'd say lighten up, little kids
aren't exactly known for their bladder control… no big deal.

If it was an older kid then that’s pretty fucked up.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 12:58:38 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
If it was a little kid... I'd say lighten up, little kidsaren't exactly known for their bladder control… no big deal.

If it was an older kid then that’s pretty fucked up.

^^^^
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:00:29 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That curb really tied the street together, man.

What you did there......
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:06:56 PM EDT
[#19]
I have a feeling OP has a room full of balls that have rolled into his yard.  
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:07:10 PM EDT
[#20]
I understand, but really, just let it go. You may or may not have kids, but you've at least met a few right? If a kid looked at you and said, "if I don't go right now, I will pee myself." Would you look around for a place nearby, or would you pull over RFN?

Throw in a kid with a history of some bladder control issues, and you'd probably just pull over.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:11:28 PM EDT
[#21]
I wouldn't get upset or make contact over something so trivial.

I have had that EXACT same thing happen in my front yard.  When kids gotta go, they gotta go...

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:16:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnOmxR_qQ_Q

This. My kids have sprung the emergency on us in some pretty inconvenient places.  Laugh it off
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:17:11 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
probably using the kid as a diversion to case the place.  

They had to mark it for a future return.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:17:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'd just laugh that off it was a kid, but an adult doing it would be a different matter altogether.

And this.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

And back way up the driveway to the garage. As I leave I get to the end of my driveway and see a white minivan with side door open to my house. My front lawn is lush and there's a hospital across the street so it's common to have people under my tree in the shade.

Then I see some half-naked kid clambering to get back in the van, and water all over and down the gutter.

I park and make contact. How's things? That your kid peeing in the gutter in front of my house?

<Embarrassed>Hey, she said she was going to pee her pants.

Sir, no matter how bad I have to piss, I wouldn't do it in broad daylight in front of your house !! There's a hospital right there with probably 100 restrooms and you use my front yard??

http://i868.photobucket.com/albums/ab250/Timcohydronics/54F451D6-0C5B-46E1-A2F7-394C705C422D-1659-000000D5DC2E9EC9_zpsda940bd0.jpg

Needs more...

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:20:22 PM EDT
[#26]
OP - Based off the picture SLC Avenues, is that right? If that's the case, what the guy and kid did somehow doesn't surprise me...

ETA: I would be a bit pissed off as well. You make your kid pee in a gutter because you are too lazy of a parent to go to a public hospital across the street. It's not like this was in the middle of the desert, driving on the freeway, and you have to get off on a ranch exit in the middle of nowhere so your kid can pee, even though they said they didn't have to when you stopped to get something to eat at the last exit.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I have a feeling OP has a room full of balls that have rolled into his yard.  

Oh, please. I would do anything for my neighbors or their kids, except.....
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:22:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
OP - based off the picture SLC Avenues, right? If that's the case, what the guy and kid did somehow doesn't surprise me...

Just below aves. By the Regional Hospital.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:23:42 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Sounds like a big city problem.

The neighbors horses get loose and wander over once in a while and leave a few horse biscuits.

How did they taste?

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:27:30 PM EDT
[#30]
It's a kid. If it was an adult, i'd be a little mad. It's something that just happens with kids sometimes. Not worth stressing out over.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:28:28 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
mormons...

This place has been boring as shit today.  I'm thinking about IMing Shane a link to this post.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:30:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Is "drop off  tile" a euphemism for bang the old lady, take a poop or rub one out?  I get confused.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:30:36 PM EDT
[#33]
You should have used the chloroform rag in your bag on the negligent parent.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:33:06 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
oh chill.  do you have kids?  

"I prolly would have got out and pissed on your tire for even asking me why my kid was pissing in the city owned gutter. i have zero tolerance for those that dont mind thier own business."

"Meh"

"Lighten up"

"If something like that gets your panties in a wad then you may need to take something for it."

Damn, apparently around half of GD would be pissing in your yard if they were in the neighborhood...  Well, that's nice to know.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:35:44 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:35:56 PM EDT
[#36]
For fucks sake its a kid....
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:36:24 PM EDT
[#37]
I would have asked you why are you watching little girls pee, and called the police on you.

I win.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:38:58 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Quoted:
mormons...

This place has been boring as shit today.  I'm thinking about IMing Shane a link to this post.

I've been thinking the same thing! It's either that, or I've gotten in on the conversation too late.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:40:16 PM EDT
[#39]
You should have summoned the Gendarmerie.  She could have been a four year old registered sex offender.  That'd be a great thing to casually drop into first date conversations.  Plus, the guy would have been forced to home school. That'd have learned him not to let his demon spawn piss in front of other people's houses.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:40:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean Than?
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:41:34 PM EDT
[#41]
Well that's a pisser...

as stated...piss on the van...
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:42:25 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

You don't have any little girls, do you?

It is not that uncommon, OP.  Little girls can't hold their bladder as easily as boys and, as with all kids, they have a tendancy to forget until the last minute.  

You may want to consider being a little more forgiving next time as oppossed to berating a little girl and starting an argument with her father over her having to go to the bathroom.

As a rule, I try not to make little girls cry.

Just a suggestion...

Try reading the post again. He's not berating the girl, he's berating the PARENT for allowing the child to pee there instead of a restroom that's across the street.

Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:52:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Myself and my two brothers where known as the Over The Hill Gang from our side of the Interstate exploits while traveling cross country with mom and dad.

There wasn't a McDonalds right off the ramp every twenty miles back then, and Stucky's bathrooms smelled like a Tijuana Brothel.

My how things have changed.

Hell we even pissed on the side of the PCH back in the Sixties, and no one batted an eye, except maybe a few pioneering single men traveling north to San Fransisco
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:57:38 PM EDT
[#44]
I was waiting for the parking shuttle bus at Universal Studios Orlando theme park with some other tourist one time. Among the group gathered there was an African family. After consulting with his mom, the little African boy just whipped it out at the bus stop and started peeing. He was only like four or five years old but he pissed like a damn race horse. It was actually some pretty funny stuff . . .
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:57:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You mean Than?

Maybe, maybe not.  Appears that he may have attended VMI.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 1:59:27 PM EDT
[#46]
In my state, pissing in public can get you placed on the sex offender list . . . I doubt they'd do that for a kid, but they sure as hell fucked over men for peeing.
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 2:06:34 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 2:31:16 PM EDT
[#49]
City people
Link Posted: 5/31/2013 2:34:27 PM EDT
[#50]
I saw a woman let her kid piss on the gas pump.  The freaking bathroom was fifteen feet away.  

sometimes the trailerparks need a containment fence.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top