Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 4:12:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Quoted:
English cops must be armed.

They got shot.

Didn't you see the MP5's the cops were toting?

But......but........English cops are not armed
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 4:53:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Those people that are just hanging around have ZERO sense of self-preservation. The transformation from human to sheep appears to be complete.

I agree those people are fucked. They were acting like it was a normal day.  

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 4:57:34 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Not clicking that.

Nothing graphic in it.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:20:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd love to have a baseball bat and be within one block of that.  

In England, you'd be treated as harshly as the knife-wielding perpetrators.

That is truly sad. That country is rip for the picking.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:23:45 PM EDT
[#5]

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:24:06 PM EDT
[#6]
That is one of the most surreal videos I have ever seen; It simply doesn't make sense....

A guy cuts the head off of a soldier, sticks around and gives an impromptu interview on the Koran.

WHAT THE FUCK?
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:25:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
That is one of the most surreal videos I have ever seen; It simply doesn't make sense....

A guy cuts the head off of a soldier, sticks around and gives an impromptu interview on the Koran.

WHAT THE FUCK?

Crazy never makes sense.

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:26:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Why are you taking video and not pummeling his ass? Knife or not kill that bastard.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Those people that are just hanging around have ZERO sense of self-preservation. The transformation from human to sheep appears to be complete.

I agree those people are fucked. They were acting like it was a normal day.  

it doesn't always go down like that in the UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pm7Vjlg0x_Q

agreed, they are nothing like us over here, but they do have some fight in them, albeit if that was here, those two jiahdi's would have been toast...it's just a different culture, it probably would have kicked off if the guys went after by standers instead of spouting shit,like that....it's not like they had to worry about getting shot.

that said, those two guys got shot by the cops and are now in hospital....i hope they don't make
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:30:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
My mind is full of nothing but CoC violations......

not mine.

the punishment, though no longer utilized in england should be brought back for these folks..

Convicts were fastened to a hurdle, or wooden panel, and drawn by horse to the place of execution, where they were hanged (almost to the point of death), emasculated, disembowelled, beheaded and quartered (chopped into four pieces). Their remains were often displayed in prominent places across the country, such as London Bridge. For reasons of public decency, women convicted of high treason were instead burnt at the stake.

and their relatives and friends simply deported back to wherever they came from.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 5:56:32 PM EDT
[#11]

it doesn't always go down like that in the UK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=pm7Vjlg0x_Q

agreed, they are nothing like us over here, but they do have some fight in them, albeit if that was here, those two jiahdi's would have been toast...it's just a different culture, it probably would have kicked off if the guys went after by standers instead of spouting shit,like that....it's not like they had to worry about getting shot.

that said, those two guys got shot by the cops and are now in hospital....i hope they don't make [/div]

I would have had to clean my shorts after having someone walk up to me with that. I would have dumped a mag into his chest but still would need clean shorts.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 6:10:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
So lemme get this straight, a muslim terrorist jihadi murders a soldier, then does an interview about how the koran commands all muslims to murder with a random guy on the street...

And several minutes later police arrive with their guns and shoot him dead.

I dont think you can really call this terrorism. Terrorism is generally defined in the academic world (if not always the law for political reasons) as, "acts of violence carried out against civilian noncombatants for the purpose of inflicting terror or fear in order to alter patterns of economic, political, or social behavior for a manifestly political purpose." The attackers, may fuck be upon them, targeted a soldier(albeit in civilian attire while off duty) and the police but refrained from harming non combatants in the area; in this case actually apologizing for doing it in front of women. Like it or not, soldiers and police are armed representatives of government and generally arent subject to the same protections that civilian, unarmed noncombatants are.   These guys are probably more akin to something in between insurgents and common criminals.

He wasn't acting in that capacity. He wasn't in uniform. He had a tee shirt espousing help for wounded/ disabled veterans. The attack was politically motivated. The attackers defined the basis for their attack as religion based jihadism. Your argument sucks.

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 6:19:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So lemme get this straight, a muslim terrorist jihadi murders a soldier, then does an interview about how the koran commands all muslims to murder with a random guy on the street...

And several minutes later police arrive with their guns and shoot him dead.

I dont think you can really call this terrorism. Terrorism is generally defined in the academic world (if not always the law for political reasons) as, "acts of violence carried out against civilian noncombatants for the purpose of inflicting terror or fear in order to alter patterns of economic, political, or social behavior for a manifestly political purpose." The attackers, may fuck be upon them, targeted a soldier(albeit in civilian attire while off duty) and the police but refrained from harming non combatants in the area; in this case actually apologizing for doing it in front of women. Like it or not, soldiers and police are armed representatives of government and generally arent subject to the same protections that civilian, unarmed noncombatants are.   These guys are probably more akin to something in between insurgents and common criminals.

He wasn't acting in that capacity. He wasn't in uniform. He had a tee shirt espousing help for wounded/ disabled veterans. The attack was politically motivated. The attackers defined the basis for their attack as religion based jihadism. Your argument sucks.

Not only was he not in uniform....wait for it....

He was fucking unarmed!!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I would have had to clean my shorts after having someone walk up to me with that. I would have dumped a mag into his chest but still would need clean shorts.

lol right?!

then run back to the car grab some more mags and dump them at the corpse and send that to hell, that whole thing is surreal

unfortunately the EDC knife laws in the UK suck as well, no guns and no knives for law abiding citizens....
It is illegal to:

sell a knife of any kind (including cutlery and kitchen knives) to anyone under 18
   carry a knife in public without good reason - unless it’s a knife with a folding blade 3 inches long (7.62 cm) or less, eg a Swiss Army knife
   carry, buy or sell any type of banned knife (the list of banned knives is below)
   use any knife in a threatening way (even a legal knife, such as a Swiss Army knife)

tough to say what i would do completely disarmed and a bunch of tools standing around doing nothing....i mean they can't even carry anything more than a swiss army knife and those guys just cut a guys head off with butcher knives....funny to here the local radio station (seattle) refered to these guys as "heavily armed" .... i pray to god i never live in a society where something like this could happen and have it be considered as "heavily armed" ...FBHO for wanting to make us like them  F'ROP for this fucking holy war.

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top