Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/22/2013 12:55:00 PM EDT
http://online.wsj.com/article/PR-CO-20130518-902344.html

New SARS-Like Coronavirus Suspected at New York Hospital

LONG BEACH, CA--(Marketwired - May 18, 2013) - AvianFluTalk.com, an online discussion forum created in 2005 to track the potential threat of an avian flu pandemic, has been the venue for a serious discussion regarding the new SARS-like coronavirus infecting patients at a New York Hospital leaving several in critical condition and resulting in 3 deaths.

The new SARS-like coronavirus recently emerged in the Middle East infecting 41 total worldwide resulting in 20 deaths and is primarily spread by limited human-to-humwan transmission. Experts fear that the virus' early ability to transmit among humans could spark a global pandemic should the virus mutate further and achieve sustained human transmission.

Nurses working at a St. Luke's hospital in New York have claimed that there are several cases of the new SARS-like virus in the hospital's ICU, which have gone misdiagnosed and that are in fact the new deadly virus.
W
A nurse who works at the hospital believes there is a potential outbreak of this new SARS-like virus and she too has now been hospitalized with flu-like symptoms. Although hospital administrators have made no comment about this matter, posters on the online message board at avianflutalk.com have indicated through research that it is influenza B. The nurses are disputing that claim stating that in fact the new coronavirus is the culprit.

The nurses feel that they have an obligation to speak-out about their suspicions in this matter.

Fo time?

Searched didn't find anything
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 12:57:32 PM EDT
[#1]
FBHO
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 12:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
why is this not major news?
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:02:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Mysterious respiratory illness kills 2...

A mysterious respiratory illness has left five people hospitalized and two dead in southeast Alabama, state health officials said Tuesday.

Seven people have been admitted to hospitals with a fever, cough and shortness of breath in recent weeks, Alabama Department of Public Health spokeswoman Mary McIntyre said in a statement.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:06:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I live in NYC and I have the Flu as i type this.... My wife and son had it as well. I dont know if its SARS but it blows.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:07:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
FBHO

That's a good stand by response....

So first post wins again.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:13:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Paging Turbo, he is a mod at avianflutalk I believe. I have been following this. It seems if true a massive cover up is underway. Many countries in Middle East, and some EU countries have it and its outbreaking.

TAG for updates.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Because silly, we need to hear about Beyonces newest album and why Justun Bieber is gay.

They don't have airtime for silly viruses.

Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:37:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

It would ultimately involve blaming the illegal immigrants who we're about to grant citizenship to through amnesty.

Can't have that.
Link Posted: 5/22/2013 1:40:12 PM EDT
[#9]
People get sick and some die.......................everyday.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top