Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 4:02:00 PM EDT
[#1]
It does not get better looking than that. At least not stock.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:14:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome to the club. '12 F350 owner here.

Forget the cap, look at a Bakflip F1. I just put one on mine and I'm very happy. I had a cap on my last truck and it was a pain in the ass when I happened to need to put something in the bed that would fit under the cap. The Bakflip solves that problem and is as secure, if not more that my snugtop was.

You may also want to look into a lock to secure your tailgate. Not the one on the handle but one to prevent theft of the tailgate itself. Cheap insurance. With the camera, I've heard upwards of $4000 to replace it.

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:50:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Welcome to the club. '12 F350 owner here.

Forget the cap, look at a Bakflip F1. I just put one on mine and I'm very happy. I had a cap on my last truck and it was a pain in the ass when I happened to need to put something in the bed that would fit under the cap. The Bakflip solves that problem and is as secure, if not more that my snugtop was.

You may also want to look into a lock to secure your tailgate. Not the one on the handle but one to prevent theft of the tailgate itself. Cheap insurance. With the camera, I've heard upwards of $4000 to replace it.

I've been in the club for awhile now '11 F250 KR, '08 F350 KR, 2005 F350 KR Dually

Flat covers don't work for me, I need room for loaded pallets about 30"+ high, and I actually like the look so it's a win win as far as I am concerned.

Picture of my last truck,

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 5:56:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice truck!  

Nice ValentineOne mine has paid for itself multiple times.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:04:20 PM EDT
[#5]
do you notice a increase in mpg's with a cap/cover on the bed?
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:06:44 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

do you notice a increase in mpg's with a cap/cover on the bed?

I will let you know in a week or so, it was just put on today. I have my average from my past couple weeks and I will compare that to my average for the next couple. It already feels like it cuts the air better on the highway.

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:09:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Ha! That is the upgraded version I just got using my 10+ yr old one as a core exchange. So I had that last one through the last 2 years of high school then college, and it saved my license many a time.

Quoted:

Nice truck!  

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:10:40 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, nice truck. Congrats.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:24:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn nice truck.
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:27:07 PM EDT
[#10]
What's the turn radius ?
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:31:00 PM EDT
[#11]
hell yeah kickass!
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:40:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What's the turn radius ?

Waaaaaay less than the older ones.  

You can turn these around in a 30 acre field.  Easy.

Actually, it's not bad at all.

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:41:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Ha! That is the upgraded version I just got using my 10+ yr old one as a core exchange. So I had that last one through the last 2 years of high school then college, and it saved my license many a time.

Quoted:
Nice truck!  

I didn't know you could trade in for an upgrade Guess I need to look into that!!  I got mine in 2001. Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
What's the turn radius ?

Waaaaaay less than the older ones.  

You can turn these around in a 30 acre field.  Easy.

Actually, it's not bad at all.

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nice truck!  

I didn't know you could trade in for an upgrade Guess I need to look into that!!  I got mine in 2001. Thanks!

https://store.valentine1.com/upgrades/

Link Posted: 6/18/2013 6:57:04 PM EDT
[#16]

I joke, I joke.

It's a good looking truck.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top