Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/21/2013 6:42:41 PM EDT
So I made this today.  

Actually if you consider how many people guns have EVER killed and balanced it against the Doctor's total death toll... guns would STILL be less deadly than Time Lords.  

Edit: In fact... I think I'll add that to my signature.  Guns: Less deadly than Time Lords.

Edit 2: original pic
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 6:46:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Reminds me of this. I don't see how killing someone with a screwdriver is morally superior than using a gun.
Link Posted: 5/21/2013 6:49:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Reminds me of this. I don't see how killing someone with a screwdriver is morally superior than using a gun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1byycwl8qgc

It's because the media likes to brainwash us into thinking that guns are evil, and that it's OK if you end up killing someone in hot blood... as long as you didn't use a gun.

Hell even the sonic is used as a weapon more than my handgun is!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top