Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 5/18/2013 9:31:36 AM EDT
In a thread yesterday many arfcommers acknowledged that they respected Putin for having a pair. This speech is a good example of what they meant.

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if one of our leaders said something like this in front of congress?

In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws.

If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russian

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:32:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Not bad
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:34:26 AM EDT
[#2]
There would be riots in the streets if that was said here.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:34:35 AM EDT
[#3]
He forgot to say "Russians cannot have guns".
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:34:43 AM EDT
[#4]
He gets it.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:34:52 AM EDT
[#5]
Putin FTW
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:36:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Putin his money where his mouth is.....
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:36:56 AM EDT
[#7]
If this was said by the president of Mexico, no one would care.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:37:13 AM EDT
[#8]
He's a fucking communist authoritarian cum bucket and I don't like him, but having said that, I commend him for not mincing words.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Good for Russia , Putin is the man
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:38:39 AM EDT
[#10]
At least he said what needed to be said

He is still a communist turd though
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:38:52 AM EDT
[#11]
double tap
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:40:16 AM EDT
[#12]
Did Putin say this with his shirt off?

#1 on my bucket list is getting my picture taken with Putin with our shirts off.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:40:27 AM EDT
[#13]
IN before shirtless Putin pics!

But yes, spot on. Make sure to add Canada to the "suicide list".
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:41:09 AM EDT
[#14]
It's a sad day when we have more respect for a former KGB agent than we do for our own countrymen. With that said, the man gets it. Russia rule is meant suit the Russian man.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:41:40 AM EDT
[#15]
The comment was actually made by an aussie.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/Putin-Says-No.htm#.UZe9YbVJPns
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#16]
I'd vote for him.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:43:17 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Can you imagine?! Every inner city rat-hole would be on fire as we speak!

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:43:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

And he'd be happy to take away your guns and rights.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

That's not happening now, is it?
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:44:24 AM EDT
[#20]
Moving
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:44:44 AM EDT
[#22]
As I have said the last 3 times this has come up, that is not something Putin would say.

He has become such a darling of a certain crowd, they are now beginning to project their own views on him, even when he does not hold them (or at least espouse them).
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:45:10 AM EDT
[#23]
Sounds less communist and moving towards fascist. Scary.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It'd be a great way an-hero a political career, if it was said on national TV.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:45:39 AM EDT
[#25]
I wouldn't vote for an Aussie.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:46:49 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It would be beautiful.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

you already did

I  talked with a woman from Russia a few months ago and she basically said the elections are fixed (but even putin didnt get over 100% of the vote in some of his districts)

I agree with most on here that he said what needed to be said, and good for him. However, he is still a POS communist, though im beginning to lose sight of the line that separates him with the likes of the Democrats currently in power

edited for grammar
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:48:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

Hes far to the left and far more corrupt than obummer. People here cry when the DOJ gets phone records from congressmen or the AP. Yet those same people fap over Putin. I just find it funny.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:50:08 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:
The comment was actually made by an aussie.

http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/r/Putin-Says-No.htm#.UZe9YbVJPns

Dang killjoy....  go play outside.

sorry im interested to see if that created a shitstorm in Australia though.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

Hes far to the left and far more corrupt than obummer. People here cry when the DOJ gets phone records from congressmen or the AP. Yet those same people fap over Putin. I just find it funny.

Because he's not to the left of Obama, and what you find funny is simply people displaying - if not openly admitting - a reality of the left - right paradigm that exists despite all the rhetoric to the contrary.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:52:29 AM EDT
[#31]
I know a number of Russian folks. Most prefer it here. However, the PC stuff here drives them nuts. They do like how Putin doesn't mince words!
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:53:49 AM EDT
[#32]
I reserve the right to genuflect at the altar of Vlad.

1. He looks more like me than Obammy does. Hell, he looks more like me than Joe Biden does.

2. He and I have nearly the same hair (always a plus).

3. One word: polonium.

I could go on, but I don't feel the need.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#33]
Here's George Clinton and Parliament

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:57:39 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He forgot to say "Russians cannot have guns".

Where did you come up with that?
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 9:58:39 AM EDT
[#35]
Does Japan have a minority/sharia law problem?
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:00:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

We better learn from the suicides of America,

[/quote]

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:02:38 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Does Japan have a minority/sharia law problem?

No, but they don't have Vlad either, so, well, there you go.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:02:41 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

Scary?

Sorry..  I just don't see it.

I don't give a shit what Russia does.

None of my business..

The scary part is that we should be following thheir example.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:04:31 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

Yeah, it's too late now.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:05:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
In a thread yesterday many arfcommers acknowledged that they respected Putin for having a pair. This speech is a good example of what they meant.

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would ensue if one of our leaders said something like this in front of congress?

In Russia live Russians. Any minority, from anywhere, if it wants to live in Russia, to work and eat in Russia, should speak Russian, and should respect the Russian laws.

If they prefer Sharia Law, then we advise them to go to those places where that's the state law. Russia does not need minorities. Minorities need Russia, and we will not grant them special privileges, or try to change our laws to fit their desires, no matter how loud they yell 'discrimination'.

We better learn from the suicides of America, England, Holland and France, if we are to survive as a nation. The Russian customs and traditions are not compatible with the lack of culture or the primitive ways of most minorities.

When this honorable legislative body thinks of creating new laws, it should have in mind the national interest first, observing that the minorities are not Russian

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/orson_wells_Slow-Clap.gif

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:05:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'd vote for him.

you already did

I  talked with a woman from Russia a few months ago and she basically said the elections are fixed (but even putin didnt get over 100% of the vote in some of his districts)

I agree with most on here that he said what needed to be said, and good for him. However, he is still a POS communist, though im beginning to lose sight of the line that separates him with the likes of the Democrats currently in power

edited for grammar

Our 2012 election was fixed by the IRS.

The 2008 election was fixed by the press.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:08:25 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Scary?

Sorry..  I just don't see it.

I don't give a shit what Russia does.

None of my business..

The scary part is that we should be following thheir example.
I don't care too much about what goes on there but I am scared of where its going here.

Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:18:45 AM EDT
[#43]
Hmmm...

Corrupt autocracy there.

Corrupt autocracy here (complete with state run media).

Difference? The corrupt autocracy there is doing what's best for their nation and culture. The corrupt autocrat here is a Maoist shitbag.

Vlad 2016.

"But he's not from here! Oh teh noes!"

Like that matters.

As far as I'm concerned, Vlad is from Hawaii.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:19:31 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Putin his money where his mouth is.....

lol.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:22:46 AM EDT
[#45]
The man is a Russian, looking out for Russian interests. Would fucking be awesome if we had a president like that.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 10:26:07 AM EDT
[#46]
I don't mind the "minorities"  or anyone else for that matter, as long as they come here to be Americans. Meaning hard working, capitalist believing, God fearing (or at least God tolerant), gun toting, English speaking, we have an "American" culture, Freedom loving (self governing) people!
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:41:35 AM EDT
[#47]
A lot of good stuff coming out of the Russian Orthodox Church lately.

Russia's Orthodox leader says feminism is very dangerous

"I find very dangerous this phenomenon, which is called feminism, because feminist organizations proclaim a pseudo-freedom of women that should in the first place be manifested outside marriage and outside the family," Kirill was quoted by Interfax news agency as telling a meeting with an Orthodox women's group.

"Man turns his sight outward, he should work, make money. While a woman is always focused inwards towards her children, her home. If this exceptionally important role of a woman is destroyed, everything will be destroyed as a consequence - family and, if you wish, the homeland," he said.

From Russia, with Love: Orthodox Metropolitan Hilarion offers evangelicals more than an olive branch.

Secularism is dangerous because it destroys human life. It destroys essential notions related to human life, such as the family. One can argue about the role of the church. One can even argue about the existence of God; we cannot prove that God exists to those who don't want to believe that God exists. But when the difference in the world outlook touches very basic notions such as family, it no longer has to do with theological truths; it has to do with anthropological issues. And our debate with secularism is not about theology; it's about anthropology. It's about the present and the future of the human race. And here we disagree with atheist secularism in some areas very strongly, and we believe that it destroys something very essential about human life.

I like the fact that they're challenging modernism and defending natural law on a very anthropological basis.  Short-circuits the moral and theological arguments and deals with it on a basis of sustainability, turning the utilitarianism of the secular world against itself, which is quite brilliant.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:45:20 AM EDT
[#48]
I drink a vodka to that

But he's still a commie
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:46:44 AM EDT
[#49]
Mans got balls - gotta respect that. and FBHO
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:47:34 AM EDT
[#50]
But he's wrong.  Because the Russians won't have babies, they have to import them.  Same as the Western world.  It's economics that is driving this, not culture.  
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top