Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 156
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 6:42:10 AM EDT
[#1]
I leave you guys alone for a few hours, and this turns into match.com facebook edition.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 6:42:45 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I leave you guys alone for a few hours, and this turns into match.com facebook edition.  

He started it.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Y'all are messing me up with your real names. You should know all gun guys need an alias.

and don't none of y'all know how to hotlink. Buncha scrips.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 6:44:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

This thread went from training > >
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 6:46:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'll have a serious entry by this evening, I promise.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:50:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Better get on it. And what happened to my tiara?
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:51:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Should arrive in Nebraska today.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:55:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I'm still pissed about hitting that damn rack!!
I need to work the first side of the conex box and chugging
5 min penalty for conex box
5 min penalty for that stupid ass rack
15 min penalty for cokes
I run a 14.03 without penalties

I will work on upper body strength and cardio later, right now I'm drinking

You definitely don't need to work on your host skills!

Thank you sir, your welcome in my home anytime.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 9:07:14 AM EDT
[#9]
I hit a milestone for me today.  I actually jogged a whole mile without stopping.  Mind you, I wasn't setting any land speed records.  

The girl behind me that was walking the whole time wasn't too far behind when I got back to the truck.

I walked/jogged another mile for good measure, my shins quit and took their ball home.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 9:45:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I hit a milestone for me today.  I actually jogged a whole mile without stopping.  Mind you, I wasn't setting any land speed records.  

The girl behind me that was walking the whole time wasn't too far behind when I got back to the truck.

I walked/jogged another mile for good measure, my shins quit and took their ball home.

I get shin splints bad when I run
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 9:54:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucker.  Iam at fire school til sunday.

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 9:56:55 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fucker.  Iam at fire school til sunday.

LOL they need to teach you how to set fire to stuff? Amateur!
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 9:57:52 AM EDT
[#13]
Today to prepare for Cola Warrior 4, I pre ordered a Geissele SMR Mk4 13'' in black

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Today to prepare for Cola Warrior 4, I pre ordered a Geissele SMR Mk4 13'' in black

Niceeee, I will have one.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 10:11:46 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

You should check out couch to 5K.  If you're running on a treadmill, that program is quite excellent.  It gives you easily reachable goals and straightforward progression.  It helped me get some off my ass last year and start running again.

There's a great app for iphone (and I assume others) that notifies you as you reach certain points in the workout.  
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 10:19:54 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Quoted:

You should check out couch to 5K.  If you're running on a treadmill, that program is quite excellent.  It gives you easily reachable goals and straightforward progression.  It helped me get some off my ass last year and start running again.    

There's a great app for iphone (and I assume others) that notifies you as you reach certain points in the workout.  

Thanks, my wife is actually doing that.  She is up to 2.5 miles, I am very proud of her.  I hate treadmills, so I usually run outside weather permitting.  I have basically been running as far as I can, catching my breath, rinse repeat.  

I might start doing the program, it has definitely helped her.

ETA: she is competing in a 5k here locally in a month or two.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 10:27:22 AM EDT
[#17]
If Anyone Wants To Add Me, Just Send Me Your Facebook Page Address, And I'll Add You.  I Also Wish I Knew Why This Stupid Fucking Phone Insists on Capitalizing Every fucking Word.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Thanks, my wife is actually doing that.  She is up to 2.5 miles, I am very proud of her.  I hate treadmills, so I usually run outside weather permitting.  I have basically been running as far as I can, catching my breath, rinse repeat.  

I might start doing the program, it has definitely helped her.

ETA: she is competing in a 5k here locally in a month or two.

I prefer to run outside as well; it's more exciting.  My neighborhood is laid out well enough to have regular distance markers, so I was able to adapt the program to outside running well.  

Definitely try the program because it makes sure you have the discipline to go X distance in X time.  The speed isn't as important, i.e. at the beginning run/walk the prescribed times and at the end run/walk the prescribed distances.  Once you reach the 3K mark, then build your speed on the individual mile and work your way up.

Good luck.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:33:42 PM EDT
[#19]
I just ate a quart of ice cream. Does that count?
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:36:08 PM EDT
[#20]
Went to the Doc. Figures temporary nerve damage. Gave me some anti-inflammatories and said call back in a week. I'm GTG.

Tonight I'm practicing my chugging. I figure RA is going to 7 next year after so much success at 6.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:37:19 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

I figure RA is going to 7 next year after so much success at 6.

Nah, I just make the obstacles harder every year.

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 2:39:19 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:45:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I could hold 7, maybe 8.

Soooo, how much for one of those fancy skeletons you were talking about?

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:49:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Did 150 pushups , 30 pull ups , conex hang and drank 6 beers.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

I could hold 7, maybe 8.

Soooo, how much for one of those fancy skeletons you were talking about?

I'm with this guy.

Seriously, I hope to be at least 40-50 lbs lighter next year. I was stupid hopeful and happy to focus on weights. I've always been strong...my level of cardio looks like the DOW before and after the crash, except up is bad, and down is good.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Lol nice
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:01:36 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol nice

I forgot I bashed out 4 windows with a hammer and  5 with a shovel.

Oh then I install 9 windows..

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol nice

I forgot I bashed out 4 Windows with a hammer an  5 with a shovel.

Geek Squad, eh?
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:02:56 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol nice

I forgot I bashed out 4 Windows with a hammer an  5 with a shovel.

Geek Squad, eh?

Windows 8 is a bitch.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#31]
Hey, do any of you guys eat paleo/primal?  Having pretty good success so far with it.

Paleo
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:26:20 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Hey, do any of you guys eat paleo/primal?  Having pretty good success so far with it.

Paleo

Subnet was all up in it. I've never done it.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 4:30:22 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paleo

Subnet was all up in it. I've never done it.

It works man, way better than trying to run it off.  I don't get all crazy with it, just cut out grains/sugar.  Got me this far.  Worked for the wife too, she didn't have but 10 pounds to lose, though.

Eta: I have lost 7 lbs since returning from FEMA camp.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 5:06:31 PM EDT
[#34]
I have a mission for pistol.   Want a logo like the silly "salt life" stickers, except that say "peep life"
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 5:10:07 PM EDT
[#35]
I drank a six pack of 16 oz. bud light tonight
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I just mowed the lawn

This...

My main goal is more pull ups and muscles ups.  I'm at the point where I'm skinny with very little upper body.

It'll also help that I will have actually shot my rifle before the run.

My run was the first time that AR had been shot...
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 5:18:18 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
I just mowed the lawn

This...

My main goal is more pull ups and muscles ups.  I'm at the point where I'm skinny with very little upper body.

It'll also help that I will have actually shot my rifle before the run.

My run was the first time that AR had baan shot...

Awesome, at least you know it works, lol.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I drank a six pack of 16 oz. bud light tonight

I fixed the A/C, (the condensor fan went tits up )and went out to eat. Now, I'm working on a 12 pack of PBR. I want to go try me SSA-E but I got to put brakes on the Jeep tomorrow and got to work Sunday.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 5:48:48 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I have a mission for pistol.   Want a logo like the silly "salt life" stickers, except that say "peep life"

Oh deer God. You will be king of the Central Georgia Hillbilly Off-road Society.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 6:54:03 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Oh deer God. You will be king of the Central Georgia Hillbilly Off-road Society.

Next time I plan to attend and I'd rep one.

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:02:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Oh deer God. You will be king of the Central Georgia Backwoods Hillbilly Off-road Society.

FIFY

I really want to make one about 24" across, with the peep design you have in the center
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:24:14 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I swear every time I saw that sticker I had to look twice to see if it said "slut life".
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:27:49 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I swear every time I saw that sticker I had to look twice to see if it said "slut life".

I know he girl that actually has that.  I'll have to catch her out n about and snap a pic.   Her parents are proud.
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:30:26 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know he girl that actually has that.  I'll have to catch her out n about and snap a pic.   Her parents are proud.

Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:31:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://s107.photobucket.com/user/smokesomekill/media/Comments-Fun-6/post-tits-or-gtfo.png.html

Pic fail
Link Posted: 5/17/2013 7:33:27 PM EDT
[#46]
Good edit
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 4:01:43 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Quoted:

One my friend's friend started making "Assault Life" shirts & stickers. He was promptly sent a nasty letter from the Salt Life guys.
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 6:12:28 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

One my friend's friend started making "Assault Life" shirts & stickers. He was promptly sent a nasty letter from the Salt Life guys.

How nasty?
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 7:59:29 AM EDT
[#49]
Well I spent the last 3 hours cleaning mud and water out of my basement, and rerouting the runoff outside with a shovel.

Guess I got my exercise for the day.  
Link Posted: 5/18/2013 11:42:07 AM EDT
[#50]
I got psyched all over again, and am posting this in relevant CW threads!

COLA WARRIOR SWAG!

For slowest "run." Not the course, but the half mile. I had to stop. Twice. My heart was going to explode. I believe this was iwouldntknow's prize

My bacon bandages obtained through injury in the face adversity...was this Pistol? I'll correct it if I'm wrong. I was in a hungover, joint pain induced fog after trying to figure out the bottom four finishers for my Sgt. Sugar Cookie name plates...of which I was one. Fourth to last. I gave myself a prize.

goodmedicine contributed a custom holster as a prize for worst injury(ies) and here is what I recieved in the mail today. I am seriously impressed. A 1.5" Belt loop, 10 degree cant, full sweat gaurd. right-handed, coyote-brown G17 holster.Yes, he actually asked me all of those questions on Tuesday, and it arrived today with some extras. The mag holster is the tits (all of it is. Seriously.) The indent matches perfectly. I can draw both items quickly, and yet I feel like I could hang upside down for days without worrying about losing my weapon or mag. Check him out in the EE. This stuff beats the crap out of comparably priced gear at the local gun shop.

And now to Geissele. Thank you so much for all you gave to Cola Warrior. I actually have two shirts, but one is in the laundry already. Two hats, two shirts, two badges, a sticker, and one sweet fucking custom engraved trigger that no one will ever have unless they participated in CW3 (or they kill one of us and steal it.) You guys have inspired me to build my first AR, and I swear I'll be using your products to help me do it. It's going to take me a while, but it's going to be ready for CW4.

Thank you, Cola Warrior!
Page / 156
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top