BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 9:59:03 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

Why do we mock the OP and the others?

Because last year Russia apparently invaded San Fancisco inside connexs.

Mexican troops took over a ranch house in Galveston

There's thousands of foreign troops hiding in the upper northwest

And FEMA camps exist at every military base

And then the trains... oh the trains...

You look for boogeymen you'll miss the real one...

Wasn't there also one about truck drivers reporting Chinese troops as well?

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:00:06 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Why blur out the FB posters name and pic? Someone that stupid deserves ridicule. WTF is a 'malitia" anyhow?

Malitia: A tasty beverage made from mango, lime, and tangerine.    I think!  

No dummy , It's any group of more than four Mall-Ninjas in one place . . . serisouly

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Awww, the Maine Militia Facebook is a party pooper.

"We are hearing reports, and getting calls from all over, that there are UN troops and tanks in Maine. We HERE have NOT seen any movements or tanks!! Repeat, WE have NOT seen any such movements. There are reports circulating around the internet, that appears to be FALSE. Who ever is doing this without solid backup information, please, stop wasting our time. We are not mobilized, for any reason at this time."

Good OPSEC - reverse psychology..  Im sure that they are in a fire-fight by now

Yeah . . . in a fire-fight with a chocolate-marshmallow frappe at Friendly's

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:02:57 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Northern Maine here, I.
Internet fading, alot of low flying aircraft, and only one radio station is working... MPBN
The local sheriff says he doesn't know what is happening.
Me and Norm are taking the wheelers to town then down to Loring, the old Airforce base to have a look.
Could have something to do with the bad fiddleheads..I'll try to post tomorrow.
Freezespray

Common fiddleheads never are bad.....
Fiddleheads are slow over here in Fort but after this rain they will be up everywhere....
Least we have something to eat during this invasion....
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:05:44 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

We should be fine.  They have the AWB in New York so they can't get to the rest of the country without getting arrested.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:08:18 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Remember when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008?

We had a few hillbillies freaking out and thinking we were getting invaded, provided some entertainment for a few days

Yeah I told one of my friends that the Russians invaded Georgia when it happened and the first thing out of his mouth was,"They still have a navy big enough to do that?"  Of course the next thing out of his mouth was,"Roadtrip! Wolverines!!!!!"

He's a great guy but...yeah.

We beat their asses, and took their vodka.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:13:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Speaking of the Maine Militia........

Police doing a late-night probation check get wrong address, go to home of Maine militia head instead

A snatch?

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:14:52 AM EDT
[#8]
As the great Maine'er Bob Marley would say, this is going to be WICKED good....
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:17:46 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Why blur out the FB posters name and pic? Someone that stupid deserves ridicule. WTF is a 'malitia" anyhow?

A militia full of malice.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:17:50 AM EDT
[#10]
You wouldn't need the whole Maine militia to neutralize the UN. Red flag #1.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:20:18 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Remember when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008?

We had a few hillbillies freaking out and thinking we were getting invaded, provided some entertainment for a few days

I was ready.  I never heard where we actually stopped them.  With the government controlling the media I'm not surprised it was covered up.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Funny, I heard the same thing about an hour ago.

Funny, I heard the same thing in 1994.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:34:59 AM EDT
[#13]
I wonder how many people here know that we have foreign national troops stationed in the US.... hrm....
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:39:01 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I wonder how many people here know that we have foreign national troops stationed in the US.... hrm....

Hrm.  IIRC the Germans have some planes and personnel in New Mexico.  School of the Americas has been operating for decades.  Most US military schools allow foreign students.  If you are patient you can probably see a couple of Saudis holding hands and walking down the street at any armor installation.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:44:18 AM EDT
[#15]
My god, and some people wonder why this site is seen as a laughingstock.

We have a few members that are probably keeping Duster and Ziploc in business.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:46:37 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hrm.  IIRC the Germans have some planes and personnel in New Mexico.  School of the Americas has been operating for decades.  Most US military schools allow foreign students.  If you are patient you can probably see a couple of Saudis holding hands and walking down the street at any armor installation.

I believe the Brits and Aussies have people opperating UAVs out of Nevada New Mexico too. If there are OC (other country for you non mil folks) military personnel rolling around Maine, they might be just there for an exercise, but who knows.

Edit: derp they're at Creech....
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:48:12 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
LMAO.

OP don't you need to report back to the guys in the white coats?

Like I said, unconfirmed intel, was hoping we had a Maine Arfcommer who could verify

On my way to the store to get fresh tinfoil !
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
They've made it out of Maine and into New Hampshire, 45 French troops just surrendered to me and now I own a AMX-56 Leclerc MBT, who wants to go for a joyride with me?

I'll go. It'll be a real pissah!
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:11:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
As the great Maine'er Bob Marley would say, this is going to be WICKED good....

Well then maybe ya outta go upta camp to avoid the commotion. Just be sure to pay the NH covah charge on I-95 and pick up some spahklas befoah ya cross inta Maine.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:11:17 AM EDT
[#20]
Reinforcements just showed up in Northern Maine....they were coming in from Canada.....

Guys in pretty blue helmets asked nicely if they could come in and I said "No go away" while blading at a 45 of course

They then thanked me for my time and returned to Canada.....

The militia can officially stand down.....crisis averted....
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:13:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Reinforcements just showed up in Northern Maine....they were coming in from Canada.....

Guys in pretty blue helmets asked nicely if they could come in and I said "No go away" while blading at a 45 of course

They then thanked me for my time and returned to Canada.....

The militia can officially stand down.....crisis averted....

*snicker snicker snicker* Good one. The lowly pleabs will never hear our trains coming.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:15:46 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I swear some of you are the people that believe those emails about being decedents of those Nigerian princes that just need some money wired to get to safety before giving you their billions.

Um, 'decedents' are people who have died.

Do you mean 'descendants'? (a.k.a. "blood relatives in the direct line of descent")

[This correctocalypse was brought to you by the grammar Nazis of the UN.]

Meh, my statement kinda works no matter which word you use
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:19:49 AM EDT
[#23]
Waiting on Fo orders here in Georgia

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:35:19 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Getting some unconfirmed reports of UN activity in Maine...Maine militia is gearing up...anyone confirm this?

http://goo.gl/H9XbG

No, seriously...

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 11:53:15 AM EDT
[#25]
Probably just trying to make the Somalis feel more at home.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:02:33 PM EDT
[#26]
Well, dust off the chairs and break out the mustache wax.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:11:17 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
The Revolution will not be spell-checked.

Or Facebooked.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:12:17 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't get the hate for the UN. It's just a discussion forum that allows for countries to talk to each other and cooperate.

It has no army of its own, and the US can block pretty much any action it pleases (it is, after all, an American creation in the first place).

If you don't get the hate for the UN you need to educate yourself about what it is and what it does.

I would suggest the book  The fearful master as a start.

Can you share with the rest of the class exactly what the UN can do to the US that we are unable to stop?
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:14:58 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I don't get the hate for the UN. It's just a discussion forum that allows for countries to talk to each other and cooperate.

It has no army of its own, and the US can block pretty much any action it pleases (it is, after all, an American creation in the first place).

If you don't get the hate for the UN you need to educate yourself about what it is and what it does.

Can you share with the rest of the class exactly what the UN can do to the US that we are unable to stop?

Invade Maine, undetected. Fucking scary. If they can take those lobster-eaters by force, we're all fucked. Fucked I tells ya.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:18:05 PM EDT
[#30]
Oh I'm sure this is real. You and the militia better pop smoke!
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:29:14 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know precisely what it does, and I also know that it does so with the consent of the US.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:43:03 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I know precisely what it does, and I also know that it does so with the consent of the US.

"I strongly recommend this book for homeschoolers and parents wishing to educate their children about what the UN really is--a front for worldwide statism. "

http://www.amazon.com/Fearful-Master-Second-United-Nations/dp/0882791028

...and people still wonder why homeschoolers have so much stigma to overcome.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:44:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

"I strongly recommend this book for homeschoolers and parents wishing to educate their children about what the UN really is--a front for worldwide statism. "

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:45:34 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saw the "Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought" section.  Turns out this guy also wrote "The Creature from Jekyll Island".  I'm sure this book is full of intelligent, unbiased, and thought provoking insight into how the world really works.  

Edit: Apparently the medical establishment is trying to keep the cure for cancer suppressed for some nefarious reason.  You can read all about it in his new book, "World Without Cancer".  How hard do you think it is to write 300 pages of bullshit?  I kind of want his job now...
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 12:52:02 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

How hard do you think it is to write 300 pages of bullshit?

Not hard at all, look at my post count.

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 1:00:44 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 3:04:28 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Getting some unconfirmed reports of UN activity in Maine...Maine militia is gearing up...anyone confirm this?

http://goo.gl/H9XbG

This is what happens when the snow melts and the mall ninjas come out into the sunlight from the basement
Dave
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 3:57:49 PM EDT
[#38]
One thing I hate about threads like these is it nullifies whatever fun we make of DU.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 4:25:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

"We are hearing reports, and getting calls from all over, that there are UN troops and tanks in Maine. We HERE have NOT seen any movements or tanks!! Repeat, WE have NOT seen any such movements. There are reports circulating around the internet, that appears to be FALSE. Who ever is doing this without solid backup information, please, stop wasting our time. We are not mobilized, for any reason at this time."

Classic UN operation. Decapitation strike on the Maine Militia has been masked by the assumption of their comms. Shit just got real.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 4:28:25 PM EDT
[#40]
Protect the lobsta at all cost.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#41]
This whole thing is bullshit. If the UN ever put troops into Maine, someone would give them shitty directions and the whole unit would go "missing" in a bog somewhere: never to be heard from again.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 4:55:16 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
One thing I hate about threads like these is it nullifies whatever fun we make of DU.

DU deserves mockery because threads like this will never occur on DU.  Sure, posts like a bizarro variant of the OP's will.  But the relentless mockery?  No, all who mock would be called "freepers" and banned.  Are there people here who no doubt think all of us mockers are "DU trolls" or "libtards?"  No doubt.  But, they don't run the place, even if they think they do.
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 5:05:22 PM EDT
[#43]
I actually lived in Belfast years ago.........

UN tanks? Where would they put them?
You are headed into tourist season......no parking down by the
waterfront......all filled up by cone eaters....

Maybe they have a position set up on the opposite side of town
by Reny's Plaza........probably not though....too much traffic to
the hot dog stand.....

I dunno.........I just don't see the National Guard Engineer unit
stationed there putting up with too much after they got lit up
in Iraq........

God help us if they managed to take over the Lobster Pound though.......~!!!

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:04:17 PM EDT
[#44]
So, did I miss anything while I was out?

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:09:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Reporting in from Maine. Been watching the tanks go by all day, I keep peering through the basement windows. Hopefully they don't see I'm posting about it and kil
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:17:15 PM EDT
[#46]
Can you keep a secret, boys? I've got some intel to share about a 10-39 in progress. These may be your UN boys. They're sneaking equipment in on trains.  Go get 'em!

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:23:21 PM EDT
[#47]
Since America has been a member of United Nations since its founding....Arfcomers are about to start shooting up its own troops?
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:37:58 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

I just got confirmation from my sources here in ME that the ME Militia has been compromised and their website hacked.  We can no longer rely on the ME Militia.  It is toast.   Luckily, we have the back up Me Militia that we never told any one about.  We are now molbilizing that one.  We communicate further developments as they happen.  

Update:  I hear Portland is in lock down and the UN troops are searching homes with out warrants.  Wait.. there is noise out front... some one baning on my door... stand by let me see who it

Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Reporting in. Bandoliers of .30-30 en route.

Bahahaaaa!!"!

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 5/13/2013 7:45:41 PM EDT
[#50]
OMFG - ARFCOM Mainers are dropping like flies.

Black flies.

And black fly season just got started.

Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top