Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 9:28:50 AM EDT
[#1]
I thought the whole point of the sign wavers was to get around laws banning roadside business signs.  If you put one of these things on the side of the road, you're inviting the DOT to come by and toss it into the back of their truck.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 9:45:27 AM EDT
[#2]
'60's version of robot girl.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 9:52:34 AM EDT
[#3]
In my area, the only person you see at the side of the road with one of those signs is a dude who obviously knocked up his high school girlfriend.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 9:54:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I thought the whole point of the sign wavers was to get around laws banning roadside business signs.  If you put one of these things on the side of the road, you're inviting the DOT to come by and toss it into the back of their truck.

Last summer there was a real tall, leggy 20 year old in a bikini doing the sign thing in front of a pawn shop.  I think a DOT truck DID come by and toss her in the truck.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 10:30:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Is this your buttercup?

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 10:43:37 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Looks to be about 22 years old.  About as perfect a woman as you will ever see, just standing on the corner waving a sign at passing cars.

She does it 9 hours a day, every day and never takes a break, never gets tired, and never gets bitchy.

"Cash For Gold"

I had to look several times before I saw she was an animatron!  

Anyone have one in their home town?

You hit it - didn't you?

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 10:48:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
first post...

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 11:23:16 AM EDT
[#8]
Do they make one with open mouth/full lips that bobs her head up and down?
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Do they make one with open mouth/full lips that bobs her head up and down?

Searching....searching....searching....

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 11:41:58 AM EDT
[#10]
There's a guy at a light just the other side of I-77 from the Ft Jackson main gate.  He is in CONSTANT motion.  Crazy costumes every day.  He doesn't just have the grass worn out, there's a huge depression in the dirt where he dances all day, every day.

Pretty impressive.
Link Posted: 5/8/2013 12:38:08 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Robots taking more high paying American jobs. I guess Barry was right after all.

Now they are taking jobs from the illegals.

Link Posted: 5/8/2013 12:39:11 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Cherry 2000?

You stole my line, man.  

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top